Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call Empty (Sirius and Alice) A late night Call

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am

She made it threw the floo and it dropped her off right in the commans room. She was tired and warn down now shaking. She pushed herself to her feet and looked at her wripped up Pjs and now wet covers. (Fixed it since moody cleaned her up). She was shaking and would pull the covers around her body and quickly move towards one fo the rooms she knew one of her brohters was usually up this late in. "Sirius... Sirius you up?" She would walk in shaking like a leaf. She wasn't suppose tobe back, actually told her brothers if she wasn't back in two days to send out someone to find her. she was probably dead, It could be taken as a joke, but now seeing her like this... it probably was a good idea she said it.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call Empty Re: (Sirius and Alice) A late night Call

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 pm

She would find Sirius sitting in the common room, he spent a good deal of time alone there lately. (since this is before the big blow out and he sobered up). She could smell the weed on him, if she knew what it smelled like. He seemed calm, which was a change, but weed did that... it curbed the underlying anger that had Sirius ready to go off the deep end.

He was reading. Something she probably had NEVER seen him do, when she came in he snapped the book closed and leaned down, tucking it in his bag. ``Hey, what happened to you, you look like you've seen a ghost.`` He said softly, concern lacing his words, even though they were a bit monotoned... because weed did that too.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

(Sirius and Alice) A late night Call Empty Re: (Sirius and Alice) A late night Call

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am

"he... he tried to kil.. kill me." the small girl stated shaking like a leaf. "He ..took me to a bandaned building and was going to kill me..." The girl was shaking by this time. SHe couldn't stop herself from doing so. She was holding herself tightly looking up at him before moving to him and hiding her face against him.

'A guy showed up and stopped them.... But they where going to kill me!" was ll she keept saying over and over again. She wasn't suppose to be back for another day. She had been off to her grandfathers funeral.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Sirius was a little confused when Alice started talking about people trying to kill her. His arms coming around her when she hid in against him, he would draw her into his lap and pull her in.

``Who tried to kill you dollface?`` He asked.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 am

"My Unkle and Father," She niffled. "I think they killed my grandfather because of something, but i don't know what.... They wanted me dead too. They took me to an bandened building and tryed to kill me." She didn't look up at him just curled up in to his chest. Her fingers gripping his shirt, or robes, what ever he was wearing. And Aurora stopped them, but i don't remember much more after that, he walked me to a floo and i'm here..." She shivered sniffing him. "You been.. smoking?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

He blinked, listening to her, oh, he would probably be pissed if he wasn't so stoned, but at the moment he felt for her. He couldn't remember how many times he went home for the holidays and stayed awake all night because he was afraid what his family would do to him if he fell asleep.

He held her a little tighter and kissed the top of her head. "Which Auror?" He asked softly, just trying to keep her talking, keep her mind focused on it.

When she asked if he was smoking he thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah, it helps me sleep." He said, which was not a lie... It did help him sleep.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"Moody, I think that was his name." THe girl stated rubbing her eyes. She drew her body up in to the others body enjoying how warm the other was. She was freezing. SHe drew those covers around her body tighter closing her eyes. "I can't remember it all.. He took me to the floo that would send me here..., I don't want to go back home again... i don't think I Can... I don't want too." SHe started crying again. Alice didn't cry, she was trough cookie when it came to stuff, but the for thought of someone she called father and unkle pointing a wand on her. They beat her normally for messing up or talking with out being spoken too, but never tride to kill her.

"... I shouldn't of went... I just wanted to say bye to my granddad."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am

Sirius held the girl, letting her break down... in some of his finer moments he might have been able to cheer her up, but he knew what she was going through, having been there himself. Those dark eyes closed as he wrapped the blanket around her and leaned back, letting her just relax.

``It's not your fault kiddo. The politics of the world are a lot bigger then you and me...`` He said softly. ``I'm going to be an Auror though, and I'm going to take down the Dark Lord, that'll show my family. Now you have to find a way to show yours. The best way to defeat an enemy is to live longer and better.``
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Alice found Sirius holding her and it made her feel safe. She just curled up in to him. ".. I want to be an aurora too... I want to protect people like us." She muttered curling up in to him. "I like that moody guy, he seems nice... " She yawned and just curled up in to him. She was safe here and Sirius was just going to have to get over it. Alice wasn't leaving his lap unless someone removed her from him.

"Sirius... Promice to always be my big brother?" She asked looking up at him. "You, Remus and james are the best big brothers I have... and the only ones. I don't count Alex as my big brother." She stated looking up at him. No one cared this much about her before.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Sirius just settled back, running his fingers softly and calmingly through her hair. To many they might think of him as being a little creepy, she was after all 11 and he was almost 16. But there was no romance there, just the understanding of two people that came from the same kind of past. ``I can't make that promise. There is a war coming Alice... people are going to be choosing sides, battles are going to be fought, people are going to die. I can promise I will be here for you as long as I can though.`` He said softly.\\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:04 pm