Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Bringing Sexy Back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Bringing Sexy Back

Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Bringing Sexy Back Empty Bringing Sexy Back

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Dmitri was setting under one of the tree's his eyes closed and his book laying across his face. His arms crossed behind his head just ignoring the world around him. HE was warm, comfortable, and ust wanted to relax... lets see how long it lasts with people around him wanting something from him.

He was dressed in a pair of skin tight black slacks and his dress shirt open down the front. His ty sloppily tied and usual sleeping while he was suppose to be studying. When did this boy ever behave!? NEVER! He rolled over on to his side and curled his arms around his book now using it as a pillow. Oh yes... what a wonderful dream!
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Bringing Sexy Back Empty Re: Bringing Sexy Back

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Hikaru came striding across the grounds stepping over the fresh blanket of snow with a certain grace that only asian's seemed to possess in this world. He had a joint held between two fingers a foreign ring on the middle finger if one looked close they would see it looked like a blood red tear the center held rubies in it's crest. He didn't give a fuck if he made a public statement or not by accessorizing in expensive taste. That was Hikaru's style. He never left the dorm without looking flawless yet with the way he walked like that- dark eyes staring against the shadows one hand shoved into his pockets barely wearing a single layer of clothing it would appear he didn't seem to care how he looked to others.
    He was casual and shallow and the opposite of responsible. But hey- where was the fun in being a bore?

Someone that always kept him from his worst fears- losing himself to such boredom- was Dmitri.
    Ah- Dmitri. Ever since their first little adventure back in America Hikaru couldn't get him out of his head and why? Why the hell would he care about anybody?
    For years- YEARS he was able to flaunt and flourish himself with hoards of women and men that flocked to him like sheep right into the wolf's hungry mouth. Yet somehow Dmitri managed to ground him.

He came around the tree merely walking by when he spotted a body on the ground and stopped in his tracks noticing that long frame that adorable face...Speak of the devil.

"Dmitri" he breathed into the frosted air holding that joint in between his teeth he crouched down and took a drag blowing the smoke into his face to wake him up. A smooth grin crept across his lips as he slipped his hand down and over his face the cold metal of that blood red ring touching against his neck.

"Wakey Wakey...Hikaru's here."

That voice that could seduce the devil crept past from behind his lips. He was so vein, so reckless, so ready to take that boy and turn him into his own permanent pet. Of course...with a face like that who wouldn't want Dmitri...when it came down to sheer lust? When it came down to the sins and desires of man.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Dmitri was use to being snuck up on in the middle of the night. He was a snake for many of the vampires in his coven when Nixon might be angery with him. Those dark eyes never opened as the other told him to wake up, he didn't seem to hear him, but the thing was.. he was wide awake, just had yet to open is eyes. He knew that voice well.. he remembered hearing it scream in pleasure back in the American's on their little adententure. Hard to believe the boy was now at the same school he was.

With one swift movement, he had the other down in the snow, his hips straddling his smaller frame his lips inches from his neck with a soft growl. oh yes, dominate fucker he was. "Hmmm My Sweeat Brat Prince... Haven't you learned by now it isn't good for the pray to sneak up on the hunteR?" Of course, Hikura didn't know about Dmitri being a chosen. He didn't care who saw as he leaned up slowly and looked down at the boy between his legs. "I was trying to sleep through a good book? how may I help you my prince." He teased him. A nickname from a book he had read by Anne Rice, a new book that many shunned. Lestate was uch a brat, much like Dmitri, but so much like Hikura... he couldn't help but torture the poor boy.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Hikaru didn't seem so surprised when Dmitri 'woke' suddenly and practically pounced on him. When he was thrown against the ground he gave a soft groan whether it was from the force of hitting the ground or from having the body of Dmitri on top of him was unknown.

He still had that joint in his lips and lifted one hand taking a final drag as he turned his wrist putting it out in the snow and flicking it away from them before turning his full attention up at the boy on top of him.

A coy little smile played across his features when he heard his usual nickname escape from that perfect mouth.

"Whose to say I'm the pray and you the hunter my young darkling?" Oh it was no mystery to Hikaru. He knew Dmitri wasn't like the rest of them. No- he couldn't be. Not with the agility in which he moved..the seduction in which he possessed. He just hadn't pinpointed it yet but he would discover his secrets. All in good time and right now- they had all the time in the world.

He let his hands slide up over those slender thighs gripping them- keeping him in place.

"I've missed you..." he breathed huskily. It was the truth. God- what the hell was happening to him. Dmitri was so clever at using the spells of manipulation. Surely he couldn't care for him as this vain monster felt the one emotion wash over him that he had sworn he would never possess- love.

LOVE! In all of it's horrid beauty.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

"Hmm I have made you so bad... skipping class? Smocking a join? Man, I need to watch what i'm doing around you young people." He joked before nipping his lips before leaning up. Dmitri didn't understand what hew as feeling either. Nixon would laugh her ass off to know her chosen had these feelings towards the human male. His fingers rolled down the middle of the boys chin slowly before slowly standing up pulling the boy up off the snow and to his feet against him.

"So ... where have you been? I haven't had a chance to torment you for hours yet." He teasted his fingers hooking in the rim of his jeans pulling his hips against his own. He was protective of the people he desired.... He was protective of those in his little odd family he lived in. Vampires... to think this boy wasn't one yet. He was merely a servent to them. THoguh, he would never betray Nixon.

"So... Tell me .... You interupted my book dreaming... so you going to fix what you so lovingly interputed." He smirked and let him go moving to pick up his cloak off the ground and his book tucked away under his arm.

oh yes, from hot to cold so quickly! Dmitri was just that way, he didn't like getting extremely close to anyone. but this human he was more then just a fuck and it was driving him crazy. Also, this was the sevenities... Dmitri was a hippy... He loved ALL!! SMOKE AND PIECE MAN!
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Hikaru allowed Dmitri to touch him any way that he pleased. He had that right... for some reason. Hikaru was never one to let anyone get close to him to let anyone touch him so fondly and 'drive the car' so to speak. He was such an aggressive asshole but with Dmitri for some reason he turned into a puppet for the boy. Easily manipulated by that charm and it made him lose nearly all of his sanity over this basket case.

"Where have I been?" he asked in mock surprise."Come now Dmitri you've been the one that's gone off disappearing every time I bat an eyelash when I spot you- you're gone."

he teased him poking fun at their situation.if this was a relationship as screwed up as it was there was no question who would play 'butch' in this situation and it wasn't Hikaru. There was a first time for g everything.

"i've been right here love..." his voice slowed as he swayed against him a good bit of friction starting up between them before the boy moved away.

Hikaru nearly pouted but instead crossed his arms over his chest watching him with a calculating expression those dark eyes still so full of lust and that raw emotion which threatened to consume him.

"You're going to leave me out here all alone in this frigid night? Oh you really are a cold hearted bastard Dmitrious craft." he said and it was a clear invitation.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 pm

"My last name is craft.. of coruse i'm Cold hearted.... we are the reason there was the witch trials.." He smirked and would throwh is cloak over his shoulder and msirk. "Who says i'm going to the school..... who says I want to do anything... there is a inn in town... It is almost the weekend wouldn't you like to take a walk towards hogmeds and go play a little?" He asked with a charming smile marking his lips.

WHen the other questioned him on where he had been he gve a weeker grin. "Oh... the medication i have th take was late.. i haven't been myself as of late.. Don't worry.. it isn't anything yo ucan catch... Unless i have taken you form behind while you cry my name is complete and utter pleasure... oh wait... you have." He teasted.

Moving up to him he took his chin and turned it upwards. He leaned down and pressed a hard deep kiss to those lips almost desiring the other. "Sorry i have been away.. would you like to play now? A rump in the snow? I think your ass will be so forst bitten you won't sit for a week." He grinned slowly backing the other towards the woods.

"..... why do i feel this way?" He asked watching his eyes. "Is this some spell you have on me little wizards.." He pressed him back in to a tree once in the woods and pressed his body against him. The darkness almost mark the Griffendor. Hard to believe he was a Griffendor and not a slytherlin. He was a dark, down to the way he moved.. he desired blood, pain, and lusted over sex and violance.

".... My Prince.... Tell me why I want you?" He asked letting his fingers run oer his neck. "Only thing is.... I can no be just yours.. I belong to someone else.... but not in THAT way." -d-
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 pm

The way Dmitri moved...the way he talked ... how could Hikaru fight him? It was like the battle of light against darkness the thing was... Hikaru didn't feel the urge to fight it. he didn't care to run. Not from those arms...not when they wound around him so tightly. When they had made him feel so lost so helpless and so accepted.

That single memory- that is what made him change his mind. That is what made him come here...and find him again.
    That is exactly why he felt this way.

"I'm not the one casting the spell here, Demi." he spoke in a broken whisper. Oh his words had an effect on him. It was hard to keep control when he pressed him against that tree and said things to him that would make any of the girls in the castle blush teachers included.

"You know I want you just as badly...what are you playing at? You don't have any idea how badly I want you right now...and I hate it. I hate admitting that to you...you've turned me into your pet. I want...I just need.." his voice cut off as he let out a cold breath into the night wrapping his arms around him he held the back of his head and leaned in to kiss him passionately letting his body, heated and moving against him do the rest of the talking. explaining in motion what words could not describe- this wild feeling...this desperate craving he couldn't resist.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Dmitri just stood there against him. "I hate magic.. with such a passion i'm oly here because I HAVE to be here." He stated letting his fingers run overh is jaw. "I have no spell on you.... maybe we are hexing one another in some odd great way that we can't control at all." He smirked and leaned forward pressing his lips against the others lips.

He leaned back a bit and stared at him for al ong moment. He was his pet? "A pet.. of a pet... that is an intersting concept." HE stated slowly letting his hand wonder the others body for a moment in thought.

Dmitri's body didn't have much heat.. he was pretty cold to the touch most of the time. He would look down at the other. "Watch what yo uwant and desire... why follow a monster from the night?" he asked curiously before letting him go leaving him cold and a smirk came to his lips. "... so what you going to do? If i leave you there begging for me?"
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Hikaru let out a deep sigh when Dmitri kissed him and his eyes which had slipped closed during their contact only opened once he had stepped away from him. The look in his eyes gave him his answer. Dmitri couldn't leave him like this. It was an impossible situation.

"You can't leave me like this...the way you left me in America. You know that I need you...don't tease me any longer." he nearly moaned his voice thick and sounding almost as if it was full of pain. Oh and it had been painful. All of that time away from him... and now...here he was..he couldn't just let him leave again. No- he needed Dmitri. As prideful as Hikaru was he had to admit that to himself.

"You're not a monster...and even if you were- I wouldn't care. I accepted you for all that you are many moons ago... don't deny me now Itoshii. Not after all that's happened."

Hikaru had sworn to himself years ago he would never use that word with anyone...Itoshii meant lover in his language and it was considered sacred. To him... Dmitri was worth it.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 am

He watched him before walking over and curling his arms around the boys shoulders. HE was six foot two, alot taller then the other male. His lips came down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips looking down in to his eyes.

"You don't fear a monster.. but you play with one since in the states... So I Guess you just don't know who your playing with, and I didn't leave you... I have a job to do, it takes me all over the world for the person I serve and I can not help it. Now i have to play a game with someone else and I do not wish to do so.... it is annoying."

He curled his arms a bit tighter around the other before kissing the top of his head before smirking. "You need me? But why? What can I give you that no other male or female give you?"
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Hikaru's breathing began to pick up when Dmitri came back to him and wrapped those long arms around his body. If Dmitri listened he would be able to hear his heartbeat starting to rush in pace his breathing hitched as he visibly shook against his larger frame.

So many thoughts were spinning in his head...why? why was this happening to him? What did Dmitri do to him that turned him like this...in such a world where it simply wasn't accepted. How could he...admit it to himself...admit it to this boy towering above him and holding him so affectionately.

"You can give me... the one thing I've always rejected...the one thing I fear...the one thing I've always longed for...I don't feel it for anyone else...I never have..." he breathed somehow managing to keep his eyes locked on him.

"Dmitri... I ... I think that I love you...." his last words hung in the air as he stared at him in shock. He actually said it. In all that was happening around them he said it.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 pm

The hippy just looked at him as he let his arms stay around him. Someone loved him? Well that was a new one? He wasn't sure about love and the rest of it. He just stared at him for a long moment before taking two fingers came to the boys chin and pushed it up to look down in to his eyes.

"I can't love...." He muttered looking down at him almost sad. "But if you can take me from how I am... what I am.... then we can work this out... hm?" he asked softly letting his body lean against the other boy. He laid his forehead against the others forehead. "I don't understand love, Savy? I"m old.... old in this mind more then my body likes to show... give me time to understand what my lie is leading me too.. and then... Maybe you can teach me... but right now... can you take me how I am?"

He asked ucriously letting his fingers slip past the others chin before letting it go. He did like HIkura, he didn't undrstand why he like this little aisan boy that had followed him since the states. He kissed his forehead a bit like he seemed to always do since the othe was short. He hopped he would undersatnd... He had so amny things going on in htis life... it took alot for him to even show this much emotion towards someone.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Hikaru listened to those words letting each syllable pass through his ears moving down his chest and into his heart. He closed his eyes against the feel of that kiss against his forehead moving his hands slowly up his chest those well manicured nails gently digging against his skin as he pressed into him.

"I can...understand how you feel. You should know by now Demi..." he paused to smile moving up on the tips of his boots to kiss him hard. He pulled back for just an instant.

"I've always accepted you as you are...and that will never change." he breathed before letting his tongue roll out and venture forward to explore his mouth and pour the passion of his words into the kiss they shared. There in the darkness as their bodies went flush together his hands caressing his body that hot breath against his skin...nothing else mattered to Hikaru. He needed Dmitri...and he would claim him. Even if it was just this for now...it was a start.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:33 am

Demi just looked down at him his arms still around his shoulders. When he came up to kiss him he let him and kissed him back. His lips locking with his, his body wrapping around him. HE soon broke the kiss after a few moments when the other said he loved him the way he was. "... lovin.... you don't even know WHO i am.." He curled his arms tighter around his shoulders kissing the other deeply back after words. He drew the other in closely not letting him getting away form him.

When the second kiss was ended his tongue ran along his lips looking down in to those eyes. He pushed him off up against one of the tree's. His hands on his hips. "This weekend.... I want you to come with me to a room i have been renting for when i don't want to be at the school or home... would you like to come? he asked pulling his hips against his own. "Hard for a Griffendor to get up in a Ravenclaw's room. huh?" He smiled petting his cheek.

Dmitri X Hikura's Song

3 doors down - Let me Go

One more kiss could be the best thing
    Or one more lie could be the worst
    And all these thoughts are never resting
    And your not something I deserve

CHORUS
    In my head there's only you now
    This world falls on me
    In this world there's real and make believe
    And this seems real to me
    And you love me but you don't know who I am
    I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
    So let me go, let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
    And I turn my back on loving you
    How can this love be a good thing
    And I know what I'm going through

CHORUS
    In my head there's only you now
    This world falls on me
    In this world there's real and make believe
    And this seems real to me
    So let me go, just let me go, let me go

And no matter how hard I try
    I can't escape these things inside
    I know, I know
    But all the pieces fall apart
    You will be the only one who knows, who knows

You love me but you don't know who I am
    So let me go, just let me go

(you don't know)
    You love me but you don't
    (you don't know)
    You love me but you don't know who I am

(you don't know)
    (you don't know)
    You love me but you don't know me
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:11 pm

When Dmitri said those words Hikaru opened his mouth to ask what he meant by 'you don't know who I am' but he didn't get a chance. Demi had already pushed him up against that tree and Hikaru just didn't have the strength to focus on full-fledged thoughts right now. He felt heat starting to rush through his body and a small groan ripped from his throat as he slid those hands into his shirt and down his chest wanting to venture further continuing to kiss him only pulling back when he started talking he grinned up at him at the offer, feeling spirited.

"How could I ever refuse?" he asked in that slight japanese accent his dark eyes lighting up with fire as he stared up at him and gave him a playful little spank on his ass before grabbing him.

"Just tell me when and where...and get ready ahead of time. Once I get there...well after tonight...I don't think I could wait a second longer." he breathed.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 am

Then start to get excited it only made him smirk. He never had a boytoy before... this was kind of fun. He leaned back a little nad thought about it. "Next weekend... my Guardian isn't in town... so i have the inn room all to myself.... we will go out and have some fun.. sound like fun?" he asked curiously leaning down and nipping the others ear.

He let him go and smirked. "We will have some... 'fun' don't you think?" He asked ucriously running his fingers down to the others hips. Oh, he alwyas had to touch... that was part of the fun. -d-
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 am

Hikaru smiled mischeviously up at him his back arching at those fingers on his hips he grinded forward against him wanting to feel that friction again.absolutely craving it and almost needing it at the same time.

"Oh I have no doubts about that..." he tilted his head to the side when Demi nipped at his ear exposing that full neck to him. The muscles were strong from years of singing and he was in good shape so with how tan his skin was ...and to a chosen...that could have been extremely tempting.

"Like a kid in a candy shop" he mused licking his lips slowly and thinking of the night ahead of them. "I can't wait demi."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:47 am

"Good then i will see you there." He kissed him flat on the lips before moving away from him and towards the door. "Meet you at headmegs this friday after classes.. don't be late.."
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am

"I won't be." he returned that kiss moving forward into him before stepping back and away taking his usual odd path back to the castle.

-End Thread-