Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Remus x Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Remus x Sirius (Private)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Remus x Sirius (Private) Empty Remus x Sirius (Private)

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

After he had helped the 1st years find the common room he had excused him self and gone straight to the Hospital wing. After getting propperly chewed out by madame Pomfrey she set to work on tending his wounds. Most were nearly healed so she could do nothing on them and for thoes she gave him a pain reduces swave.

So long and short he was feeling loads better as he left. He then made the rounds with his teachers. The moon now only a day away. He normally got the next weeks asignments a week ahead so he couuld work on them before the moon - rather than play catch up.

As he walked back with loads of books and scrolls in his arms he had alot on his mind. His mothers's passing, the reasons attached to it. It had really just started to hit him, now that surving wasn't his focus....his insides knotted a little at that.

The others had managed to be animiagus, he was proud of them...but that also terrifed him. They had only been able to see him down before and clean him up afterwards. None of them had ever gotten stupid enough to get close to him during the moons.

He was terrifed he would kill them, he had no realization of what happened during the moons - just one big black out. What if he came to and found the only family he had..dead.. at his hands.

He swallowed as he climbed the steps to the common room.

That is to say nothing of what they would think of him after finally seeing what he was...would they ever see him the same way?

Then of course was the problem with Sirius. He had become quiet sure during the last week when they shared a flat that this was more than some 'wolf quirk'. He knew what he felt...he knew how his body reacted when the other was close.

He knew that it was absolutely pointless because what would he get from telling Sirius? Aside from a broken jaw...and a broken friendship? Absolutely nothing.

Sirius may not think much of the moths that flapped about...but every one of them was a damn sight better than a mangy wolf - to say nothing of te whole gay thing.

He was so frustrated (a day from the moon didn't help) He had what thoes bimbos did and more, He could match him in conversation and he knew he knew him better than they did. But no...

He came into the room placing the books on the desk. His eyes found Sirius surrounded by his admirers. Some played in his hair or sat near by, finding any excuse to lay a hand on him. One 17 year was trying to get in his lap cooning on about how great he was on the pitch.

He turned his attention back to laying the books out, his eyes cutting back over at them.

Nno, they get his attention. What the fuck did they ever do to deserve it? He barely bit back a growl, and after a terrifed look around it seemed thankfully none had heard him. He slammed the book in his hand down and with no further reasoning stormed up into his dorm room.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Remus x Sirius (Private) Empty Re: Remus x Sirius (Private)

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Sirius always had a flock of admirers, it was the price one payed for being sexy. But not a one of them really had his attention. He liked being the center of attention normally, but this year he had way too much on his mind to deal with it. Between the impending moon, and the fact that they still didn't know for sure if Remus would be able to tell the difference between them and real animals... compounded with the annoying falling in love thing... he just didn't know what to do.

He couldn't believe that he had told Lily... what the fuck was he thinking, she was a chatter bug, with his luck the entire school was going to know he was bent before Christmas. She said she was good at keeping secrets, but what proof did he have of that? How did he know that her sitting over giggling with her friends... she wasn't talking about him....

He didn't notice Remus' irritation, sometimes when you were stuck in your own head it didn't help your friends that needed you, you didn't notice stupid shit that you should have.

Sirius finally got up when the girl tried to slip in his lap. He didn't say anything to them, simply turned and walked up to the dorm, tossing himself on his bed... glad to be free of it all.\\

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Remus had been stareing out the window and the nearly full moon. Arms braced on the window to almost apprently to keep him on his feet. He hated it - Something so far away, having such control.

It turned the tides...and it controled his mind.

He hated it.

Worse yet, he feared it.

He dropped his head - stressed didn't begin to touch how he felt in that moment. Hand a man a semi automatic and spin him around a room full of friends - Blind folded...thats exatly what this was.

Stupid.

Lethal.

He wouldn't let them. He'd rat them out to Dumbledore. Something. He had to.

The door opened and he jumped. Seeing Sirius he didn't seem to relax at all.

"Silencio."

He muttered before crossing the hall and meeting Sirius before he got to his bed.

"You aren't coming out there with me."

He said it solidly - Points to him for that. But even for the fact he was terrified he would tear himself to ribbions any time if that kept his family safe.

He cut off whatever Sirius was going to say.

"You aren't. I'll tell Dumbledore or I'll knock you out myself - Either way there is no way."

He was naturally more agressive this close but it was something they were used to, still as he crossed the distance between them he might have seemed uncomfortably close.

"I won't risk killing you, any of you. You guys are all I have left. I don't care what I do to myself out there. I don't care if I never come back, but I will never -NEVER - stand there and let you put yourself in harms reach for me. "

He held his ground still more or less in Sirius face, with likely giving him little room to move since he had approched him as soon as he entered - backing him into the closed door.

"Got it?"

There was a moment where he paused, it seemed the wolf receeded (or did it advance) enough for him to realize just how close he was to the other. He opened his mouth to speak but he never got that far because before his mind even registered what he was doing Remus closed the distance and kissed Sirius Black.

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Sirius stopped hearing Remus' voice, turning on his heel to look at him, a brow raising over those dark eyes. ``The Hell I'm Not.`` Sirius said looking at him. ``And you will not tell... because we'd get expelled.`` He said to him. He knew Remus wouldn't tell on them... hit them maybe but not tell on them.

``Listen, stop fretting, we will be animals, werewolves have no hunger for animals, so in all likelihood you won't even pay any mind to us at first. I'm to tired to argue about this right now... so please just mhphhhh....`` Of any of a million things that Sirius expected from Remus that had been the last thing in the world.

A myriad of different emotions washed over him... his eyes widening for a moment, heart stopping, body tensing, certainty Remus thought he was going to push him away at the very least. His hands came up to the other's shoulders to do just that, however, without his permission he found one arm coming around the other's neck as the other came down around the small of his back, rather then pushing him back he found himself pulling him in.

Kissing him with all he was worth, as if he were afraid he was going to wake up from yet another dream... and in truth he was...\\

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Remus x Sirius (Private) Tumblr_kvz31ex0rM1qae3m1o1_500

Somewhere around the 3rd or forth second of that kiss something slapped back into place in his brain and he realized just what he was doing.

What the hell was he doing?!

He had just ruined it - Everything.

He was quiet certain that was true when he felt the others hands on his shoulders. He knew what was coming - Shove him back so he would have enough momentum to swing and likely knocking him out.

He had already started to pull away.

"I'm sor--"

But he got not further than that as he was drawn back in against the other.

Not exactly how he had expected his first kiss to to, but he wasn't complaining. He knew it wouldn't last and they would never speak of it again - so damn it , enjoy it while he could.

There was an urgency, and a clumbsiness in his movements as thoes lips meshed against Sirius'. His hand moving from his sides to come up, slowly , testingly before one weaved into his hair and the other fell softly on his hip.

He wasn't sure if the burning in his chest was from fear, aderaline, or lack of oxygen...or all the above. He wanted to remember everything about it, the way he felt - smelled..but he was 15 and everything was far to emotion driven for that.

In the end it was oxygen which won out and he reluctantly broke away. There was a moment when he just sort of swayed there. head down slightly, breathing through an open mouth, Hands slowly sliding back to his side, his fingers sliding along his lips in the process, before fearfully raising his eyes up to Sirius...terrified of what he would see.

Though while he had Thousands of things he wanted to say appologies for...somehow...he couldn't quiet remember how to speak.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Sirius held him close, the when the other's hand came up he was sure he would get hit, even if it had been Remus to start it, somewhere in his reeling mind he had almost forgotten that it had been.

When air finally drove them apart and Moony's head came down some he rested his head against his, forehead to forehead, still holding him by the neck and back, the hand on his neck coming up to rub the back of his scalp calmingly.

Had that really just happened, right here, out in the open hall way, had Remus really kissed him? He resisted the urge to pinch himself, still fighting for air that didn't want to come. He didn't know what to say, afraid that speaking was going to shatter this moment.

It was then that the truth of what happened struck him... he straightened up and released the other carefully, but not aggressively. ``Um.... yeah...`` Was all he managed... Mr. Snappy Patter was shocked silent....\\

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 pm

In the silence he felt suddenly very flighty, but the quiet hand on his neck seemed to sooth the feeling aside. However when Sirius straightened up and moved back from him, he stiffened, brown eyes flying to the others near black ones for the first time expecting the revoltion he thought was coming from the first.

He didn't seem to hate him, ... but he certainally backed off quickly. Remus looked a little hurt, but slowly he began to understand and his eyes moved down the hallway, which was thankfully empty.

In this day and time they would rather have tea with a werewolf...or a death eater, than a faggot - it's catching you know? He hated bigots, he had hated them his whole life and now he had a whole new reason to.

He would look back at Sirius as he fumbled through ...couldn't really call that a conversation.

"Come on."

He said before turning in silence and going the rest of the lenght of the hallway and into the dorm they shared. His eyes swept the door they shared with James and Peter. Luckly everyone was still down stairs.

He turned back down the hall to see if Sirius was following. He half expected to see an empty hall - but if he did follow them Remus would close to door once Sirius walked in and locked it.

This was a private converstaion - they couldn't risk anything so out in the open...again.

He let his eyes focus back on Sirius,though his eyes constantly flitted elsewhere and back again. He opened his mouth and after a few false starts he managed

"Should I say I'm sorry?"

He was at a loss, what was that? Was that anything? Hell he didn't know.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 am

Sirius watched the mairid of emotions that washed over Remus, trying to figure out what was going on in his head. He could blame it on the moon... it wouldn't be shocking to find that werewolves became more sexually aggressive during the moon times, or something like that, but Sirius had nothing to blame it on... just the fact that out and out he was flat out head over heals for the mangy wolf.

When the other bid him back towards the dorms, dorms which were sadly lacking their Remus infusion seeing as Prefects had their own dorms... really nice ones too... really nice ones that would be the Marauders new hang out and planning zone... what WAS Dumbledore thinking????

He walked into the door and allowed the door to close... he wasn't sure what he expected to happen but he was ready for any of it... he had expected for Remus to tell him to forget it ever happened... to pretend as if nothing happened, it was a clear mistake or moment of poor judgement...

When he asked if he should say he was sorry something in his voice and the look in his eye nearly broke Sirius' heart... and contrary to popular belief, he did have one after all.

``No.`` He said softly. ``Should I?``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 am

Thoes beautiful, if not slightly muted, brown eyes flew back to him on his answer. Not really stareing just - genuinely surprised. He exhaled a beath he had been holding ever since he had spoke.

"No!"

He said it with a little more emotion...so it sounded almost like a barely bit back shout. He raked his hand thru that hair. Not in the way James was constantly doing to look good...more nervous than anything.

He would sit on the arm of the chair by the door still watching sirius. He let his tounge slide over his lower lip to wet his suddenly dry mout before in true 15 year old fashion he blurted it out.

"I've wanted to do that since third year, but I was worried you'd deck me and I'd be out a best friend."

He could feel by heat on his face, he had flushed at the confession. But he couldn't see what Sirius could see in a scarred up mangy wolf..male...when he all the pretty things flitting around him.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 pm

``Truth? In third year I probably would have.`` He said honestly as he ran his fingers back through his own hair... he would lean back against the door, slidding down it so his knees were drawn up to his chest, looking up at the other. He was not in a defensive way, just that normal lax way about Sirius.

``For me its kinda been these last few weeks living together... but... I didn't think that you would feel the same way...`` He said honestly. ``So I just kept quiet... well... accept for Lily... I kinda blurted it all out to her on the train like an idiot.``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Remus looked down at him, as he was perched on the arm of the chair while Sirius sat on the floor. He gave a faint not when he said he would have decked him. In truth had Sirius kissed him he would have likely done the same.

He gave a faint nod when the other mentioned living together.

"Was nice, wasn't?"

He said more softly and to himself.

When he said he was keeping it himself he nodded, then blinked a few times.

"Lils!?"

Ok, there was remus.

"Of all the people you can't stand you chose to tell Lily evans?"

He shook his head with a smile.

"What did she say?"

As another thought he added

"I don't think that I'm bent, I mean...I don't exactly go looking at other blokes and what not. It's just...It's diffrent with you."

He said taking a sudden intrest in his worn out brown shoes.
    Funny how the guy who just pushed him into the hall and snogged him was suddenly embarrused as hell to talk about it.

"Its this stuff with Mom...I think. I mean thinking of stuff never said - ya know? Like, My mom worked nights and work during the days. Before she went to bed in the morning while I was asleep - she made breakfast and laid it out for me. I woke up saw she did that ate it and went to work...I never told her thanks, or what she meant to me...and now I never can."

His voice gave and her quickly covered it would a cough hastely wipeing away the few tears that slid passed his defenses. With so much going on it was hard to believe that it had only been about five weeks since she died.

"I know that being friends with a werewolf is massively taboo..and its nothing to what I just did out there...if you want that to be a one time never again thing then -- thats ok too. But atleast I did it, and atleast you know..."

Slowly, his eyes traveled back to Sirius on the floor, not sure what he'd see. Would it hurt like hell to be friends after how good that felt? Yes. Did he hope the other didn't take him up on his offer. Absolutely. Would he do whatever Sirius wanted to make his friend happy - even if it mean pain himself? In a Heart Beat.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 am

While the other was looking at the floor babbling Sirius had moved forward onto his hands and knees and crawled up, so he would be no more then a foot from him when he finally looked up at him. He didn't know what to say, but he knew one thing was for sure, if it was a one time thing he was going to break completely. He needed this mangy wolf...

``If this is a one time thing... I'll hurt someone.`` He finally said, his hands coming to the other's knees as he pushed himself up, taking the other's lips again, this time not as viciously, actually taking the time to feel what was happening, and taste the other's lips as he kissed him.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 am

Remus actually flinched adoribly - not in fear. Just sort of a 'when did you get here' when he looked up to see Sirius so close.His eyes watching the other closesly as he spoke, something in his mind warning him not to get to hopefully...while a larger part of his mind simply said bugger off.

When the other's hand fell on his knee - he didn't move away. Instead he smiled, slow and genuine. All the more as the others words hit home. He honestly wasn't a bad looking kid -- He was tanned and smooth skinned.

The most gentle brown eyes and subtle lips. Even the scars didn't tarnish the look completely.

"I was thinking the same thing."

These were the prefect dorms, and he had his to himself. There was some comfort in the fact had had privacy.Knowing someone couldn't just walk in.

As Sirius rose up, he leaned forward and met him half way. The sudden heat of the moment was not as intense as it had been and he seemed a little timid this go around. He had only ever been kissed once and it was a wholey new experiance to him.

Taking it slow, lit every little nerve. His hand coming into the others hair and the other slid around his side. His tounge tentively but with a purpose slid over the others lower lip.

Sirius was in that moment, his whole world. His scent surrounded him, his touch electrified him, had he opened his eyes thoe other would have been all he saw. In that moment he lost himself to the sensation. He let the loss of his mother, the jeering classmates, the approching moon and all the war just fall away.

It was the best he felt in years and he never wanted it to end.

||3:30 AM....and Toddler nightmares.||
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Sirius was hardly a novice at such things. However, rather then using that experience to make Remus feel inatiquate, he used it to make him feel special. He allowed the other to set the pace, when his tongue came over his lower lip he parted his lips allowing that kiss to deepen, canting his head some and coming forward to lock his mouth with Remus'.

The only word he could find for all of it was... `perfection`, which irritated him only because it sounded like the kind of romantic drivel that James would say. But that didn't matter, because it was true.

In that moment, as his arm came around the other's back and he slipped forward some so he was kneeling between Remus' knees, there was not another thing in this world. The entire Quidditch Team could walk in right now and he would care less. He knew he loved Remus, even if as a fifteen year old boy, he barely had any idea what love was... he couldn't imagine anything feeling more intense then this. It was indeed... perfect.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Special indeed.

He never noticed before, but Sirius always had a knack for doing that. Diffrent times growing up he would be hanging back - like when Gryffindor took the Quidditch cup in fourth year and the whole house was cheering them on...Sirius had drug him into the frey.

As the kiss deepened he made a soft sound which sounded dangerously like a moan. He never thought a kiss could effect him in such a fashion - from his body to his soul..that simply kiss cued reactions in both.

His knees fell apart to let the other get in close, he broke for air but returned at once for another. He lost a sense of time as they went on like that for a bit. Sometimes he would get bold and bring his lips along the others throat, but it was always back to thoes amazing lips.

When there was a knock at the door he jumped his eyes flying to the door. Flushed and with beautifully swollen lips. To his credit his voice stayed level.

"What?"

It was one of the 7th year girls asking if he had seen Sirius. He bit back a laugh but smiled looking over at Sirius while he shouted back thru the door.

"No. Haven't seen him. Try the Pitch."

The girl left quickly enough, they never had any interest in Remus, he only then sat back completly his hand still over Sirius' which rested on his knee.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm

``How often do you have to deal with that?`` Sirius asked glancing over at the door, he was out of breath from the serious snogging session... more so because it was not just sexual as he was used too, but it was also emotional.

That kiss was so much different from the others he had known over the years. This one meant something, there was one girl he thought he was in love with for a while that was similar, but then he got board and she got clingy and that was just the simple end of that.

But Remus was different, he came back down so he was sitting on his heal with his hand comfortably resting under the others hand.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Remus gave a dismissive shrugh when the other asked if he got that often. In truth, he got it all the time. He just didn't see the point is starting shit about the fact that people were always asking him about James and Sirius. What they liked, were they single, etc.

He was to high on cloud nine to care.

He would bring one of thoes callaused hands up to gently stroke the others face. It was his way of making sure the other was still there and that this wasn't actually a dream.

His body was still on fire, trembleing and alert. Sadly that knock on the door was enough to break away the moment as as much as he wanted to fall back into another snog session - it had brought into sharp releif the reality of the situation.

He looked down before meeting brown eyes again.

"So tell me, mate...Where do we go from here?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Sirius gave a soft sigh, thoughtful, what was it they did from here. What is it that he really wanted. Could he have a life with Remus, he could see it, he could be happy, even if others couldn't be happy for them. He knew that the ones that mattered would love them, James, Lily, Peter, they were his friends they would love him anyway right... love them even if...

``I want to be your guy.`` He said softly as if the words themselves confused him. ``I could never settle down before, but maybe this was part of the reason why... I like girls, but not the same way as I like you... I think... I might even go as far as to say I love you.``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 am

If Sirius had been talking about anyone other than him, Remus would have been the first to make fun of him for his very Halmarky approch. Instead, however - he smiled. His eyes meeting the others as if, in some ways, he was seeing him for the first time.

He nearly opened his mouth to warn Sirius not to play him, he had heard him use his lines on girls over the years - Remus had no intention of being just another one of his knotches.

However, when Sirius said he would say he would go as far as to say he loved him , Remus shut his mouth with an audible click.

Love was not a word Sirius used often, or lightly - perks of being a best friend, he knew that.

There was a long moment of silence. During which Sirius was likely terrified that he wouldn't say it back..or worse yet - shut down.

While he didn't say it back at first, it wasn't because he didn't love him. He was queit sure infact he did but...he was worried somewhere deeply that this was to good to be true.

"Sirius - ..I -- , Why me? I'm so scared to say it- I want to but...Sirius, you are my best mate, and you got the pick of anything out there...What do I have to offer you , thats worth me beleiving this has a shot."

His eyes were fearful, things this good just didn't happen to him. He never did anything with half his heart, he had to be sure...he had to becareful

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 am

``You are my family, my brother, my friend, and I would like you to be my lover... as for what you have to offer... that is it right there. You are my family, my brother and my friend. And I these fucking times are so uncertain... The Dark Lord could rise up and kill everyone tomorrow, I don't want to die with any regrets.`` He said softly looking up at him. He couldn't believe what he was saying, but if it just made Remus understand how much he needed him then it was all worth it.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 am

Remus watched him for a long moment. Thoes eyes studing him. He wanted despretly to give in, but it was his careful nature that held him back. However, when the other said the Dark Lord could raise up and kill them all he flinched slightly, thinking of his Mom.

Thinking of what made him kiss him in the first place - their reasons were the same...it seemed the same could be said of their feelings aswell.

He slowly slid off the chair to kneel on the floor where Sirius. He touched his face softly, he smiled slowly - softly.

The faintest of nods.

He would let his fingers curl around the others neck and draw him in again with another kiss. Slower, needingful.

The kiss would slowly switch gears as his other hand slid along his face steadily giveing over to the emotion.

He broke away after Oxygen was needed, their foreheads together.

"I love you Sirius Black"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

He melted into that kiss, his hands coming to either side of Remus' face, when the kiss broke he let his head rest as the other had, his eyes falling closed as shivered. ``I think we shouldn't rush this.`` He said honestly. ``Everything I have ever done has been rushed, I want this to be just us, and real, no rushing... ok?``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:53 pm

He exhaled heavily eyes that were open closed in releif to hear the other voice what he was thinking. He nodded. He would slowly draw back and stand up masterfully hiding the fight his leg still wasn't quiet 100%.

He held out his hand and helped the other up. He would then drop his hand for a minute chewing on his bottom lip - a dead give away for him when he was thinking.

"Then lets make a promise, ok?"

He asked. He would look around the room.

"Friends first. Regardless. If things move to fast or slow -we say something. We've never been subtle about things before - and we shouldn't start now. If you wake up tomarrow and find yourself head over heels for Molly Prewitt - you tell me. And regardless of the intal feelings. We support each other for the others happiness."

He would finally settle one one of the candles and take it from its stand. Ok, so it seemed a bit melodramatic - but lets not forget we are dealing with 15 year olds.

"I'd say go for the whole blood brothers thing but well, lets face it - that could be disasertious."

He smiled and held out his hand.

"Friends first?"

If Sirius agreed, and went to shake his hand he would pour the wax in his hand before hand, it would be warm but not painful. After the handshake the wax would have a partial print of their palm on either side. He would turn the print into two copper coins, Identical and toss him one.

"Reminders."

He said slipping his into his pocket.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

Though rather disgusted with the idea of falling in love with Molly Prewett he got the point. No one knows what could happen tomorrow. Just like last year when he thought he was in love, there is no telling that next year it won't be someone else... but he was sure it wouldn't. Isn't that how all teenagers felt about their first real love??

``Sounds good to me. Friends first.`` He said. When the other took his hand with the hot wax he canted his head curiously, smiling at the coins that were created. ``Reminder... good. But... I think we should tell Prongs and Wormtail...`` He said softly worrying his lower lip. ``I mean, they have the right to know, and they are our brothers... they will understand... right?``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

He went from content, to concerned in the time it took for Sirius to mention telling people. His whole posture changed, shoulders rolled forward, and his eyes dropped.

He would walk over to his bed, pick up some artical of clothing and folding it before tossing it over the chair. He would sit on the bed, and look back at him.

"Sirius."

Thats all he said, he couldn't really come up with a good argument. The fact he wasn't in Azkaban, proved that they could keep their mouths shut.

"They are all I have...All -we- have."

Sirius likewise from a broken home, had come to see them as family.

"What if they aren't accepting. With all this propaganda ... What if they buy into it. I don't want to lose them."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm