Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride)

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) Empty Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat May 28, 2011 3:00 am

Alice would dart across the floos and soon come to Remus' room at the inn. She knew when he wasn't there, and would check every day until he came back. Long blonde hair was pulled up in a half ponytail as the short little thing would run up to his door and knock on it. SHe was hoping he would be home. "Remus!! REMUS LUPIN! I know you are hommeeee... I hope.. anyhow.." she would look up at the door and the peek whole.

Alice had spent alot of her time hanging around with him when he wasn't busy. IT was nice to have someone that didn't treat you like an complete little kid, and didn't call you a mudblood every chance they got. The young girl was starting to dought who her mom and father are. Maybe her mom cheeted on her dad, maybe she was adopted, and they didn't know... she was sure a pure blooded jerk family like her own would know she was a halfling when they took her in... it was all confusing.

She was dressed in a long sleeve sweater and a pair of jeans that had seen better days. Deffently hand me downs from her bigger brother. Long blonde hair fall down against her face as she sighed. "I'm going to beat that boy.... he is never gone this long..." She muttered to herself and flopped down outside the room waiting for him. IF he didn't show up on top.. she would set out side and wait for him. in her hands was a basket with some drawing paper and some food.

Her family ahd more food then they could stand, and when she came here, she didn't usually stay just one day.. she would stay most of the day, and always end up falling asleep talking ot him. So she always brought food, mostly something she cooked. Then again.. thsi was 11 year old cooking. Grill cheeze, and other easy things.

Her owl rested on her shoulder nested down against her cheek. IT was late in the evening when she got here. she did hope he would be home.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) Empty Re: Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride)

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 10:48 am

Remus had worked the evening shift, and even though Sirius had done what he could to help - such as sweeping up and stacking chairs. Remus was exhausted. He wore only his to big sweatpants and boxers to bed, as the wounds on his shoulder seemed to heal better in the open air.

He was currently curled up against the giant black dog. It made it less awkard...well, atleast less awkard than him telling Sirius he wouldn't have minded shareing the single bed with him. They had started sleeping side by side but ended up with his arm arm the big dogs back and shoulders.

It took a few moments to register someone was calling him and he sat up slowly. Wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"It's Aleica. Shes the prick who roughed me up's kid sister. She seems ok. Is on the worst end of lot of his shit too."

He slowly stood reluctantly and carefully sliding on his long sleeve shirt.

"HALF A TICK!"

he called back to her.

"Either shift and be presentable or you my new puppy."

He told the dog who likely - like sirius - didn't do mornings.

He would open the door and step outside to join her, letting sirius come out if he liked.

"Hey kid - whats up?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride) Empty Re: Looking for her Friend (Remus and Alice, Maybe sirius before the train ride)

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 1:01 pm

It had taken everything that Sirius had not to bark when the banging at the door started. He was irritable and comfy though with the other curled up against his side, a moment or two that he got to enjoy the other. Those large ears rounded on his head and he snorted, licking his nose.

He gave a soft grunt when the other had to climb over him to get to the door... that was slightly awkward. He rose to all four feet before shaking his lush black coat out and shifting back to himself... grabbing his jeans and pulling them on... zipping them but not buttoning... remaining shirtless he simply collapsed onto the bed and pulled the blanket over his head.

Certainly this would look awkward to anyone who wasn't one of their brothers, seeing as both men were half naked and clearly sharing one fairly small bed.... and while neither would mind the presumed actions to be truth, nor were they bold enough to express it either.

``That's wonderful.`` The grumpy dog said. ``Tell her to panic more quietly next time, she's going to wake the entire planet.``\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Alice wasn't stupid, and she didn't mind. SHe had kicked ALex one day for making fun of someone that was the same way. To her, it was like making fun of what she was... she didn't completely understand it... but she was never that much around people that where the same sex together. The again, why judge when you get judged every day for what you do?

ALice would smile up at Remus and hug him gently. She noticed things... how beat up he got and swore he moved when he walked out. She was use to stalking after him here lately. "She would pick up the basket and hold it up. "I brought breafest..." She would cut off and look at the other boy and cant her head to the side. "hi there... I wasn't panicing.... I came to bring breafest... I didn't know you had company Remus?" She stated looking up at him. "YOu want me to leave?"

She asked curiously a few dirty blonde threads fall down in to her pale face. She looked nothing like Alex. Alex was dark skinned, eyed , and had very dark hair. Alice was very light skinned and light eyed and haired. She would look at Sirius and smile. "I am Alicia Crowe... Or Alice." She grinned.

The girl had her own bangs up, she had a bit of a black eye that was almost gone. As usual, she would say her and Alex got in to a fight...which wasn't to far from the turth, or she was following a rabbit and ran in to something.. which... was also not that far from the turth.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 2:06 pm

He watched sirius shift, it was an interesting thing to see. Though once he was human he -reluctantly- averted his eyes and waited til he was back in the blankets.

"Behave yourself - she's 11. Worried her family is gonna boot her out if she gets put in with us...going off what I've seen - it's a fair bet."

Only when Sirius was in the blankets would he open the door.

He hadn't really intended on inving her in - but when she had food that changed things. H would have just taken a walk or something but he wouldn't eat something else with the 3 broomsticks served food. Not when they were supplying his room.

"Thats Sirius - Don't mind him, he isn't much of a morning person. Or early afternoon for that matter. He's the one I told you about, the white sheep of a pureblood family."

He would motion to a small table with 2 chairs by the window and gesture for her to sit down.

"Wheres your brother?"

He had noticed she tended to show up whenever her brother ditched her. She had sort of attached herself to him since he stood up to her brother. Wonder what she'd think if she knew her brothers cronnies beat the shit out of him.

He would sit on the side of the bed between her and the lump which was Sirius. There wasn't anything for her to know ... though it might seem that way.

Just two friends...unfourtantly.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

``If some of that really good smelling food is for me sweetie then you are my new best friend.`` Sirius said, the smell of breakfast drawing him out from under the covers, He would stretch, that dark hair falling in his eyes with that completely natural mussed sexy look that was all Sirius Black.

What Remus had said struck home, he himself had been outted from his family because of being sorted into Gryffindor. He knew that hurt, that fear.

He offered her his hand when Remus introduced him. ``Yeah that's me... the only gryffindor in my tribe.`` He chuckled.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 29, 2011 1:52 am

"I think i'm the only person that cares about anyone but myself in my family... My mom doesn't even like my dad, and my brother would pown me off to anyone to get rid of me... I don't know why... I just am not like them. I don't know what house I will be in yet... I just hope it isn't Slytherlin." THe girl stated with a smile after shaking his hand. She would move to the table and would pull out the sandwhiches.

"Yo ucan have one. I always make alot of them... I already ate too." She always seemed to bring alot of breads and caned stuff. Since her family had a huge closet full of food, she knew they wouldn't miss anything that was in the basket.

When Remus said something about Alex she would frown. "I don't follow him here anymore... I took the floo myself... nto after he left me in the back alley... some guy wanted to kidnap me... I think my brother set it up... unfortanutly.." She muttered bitting down on ehr bottom lip. IT kind of hurt her how much her family hated her.

She was just about as banged up as Remus was. "Here! eat!" she grinned at Sirius and Remus.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Sirius felt for the kid, and Remus could see it in those brown eyes as he listened to what she said. He would reach over and grab his shirt, pulling it on but not buttoning up before he scooted closer to Alicia, a hand coming down on her head, mussing her hair lightly.

``It took me a long time to figure this out, but family is what you make of it, not what you are born into.`` He said honestly to her, offering her a grin. ``Also, let me give you a hint, from what I've come to understand, the sorting hat knows where you need to be... and where you want to be definitely plays a part in that... so keep in your mind where you want to be sweets.``

That was all... he would steal his sandwich and retreat back into the comfort of bed.\\

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

"I know... I like getting to go back to school. Then people around me might start to like me... I'm pretty kept in a bubble until now.. my family doesn't like me being out for some reason... I guess what myu brother talks about is true... but.. i don't care.. I fdon't see a problem with it..." She satted running her fingers through her hair and would push the food closer to Remus.

"Please eat? IT isn't like my family needs any of this stuff.. they have a pantery full of food and over half of it goes to waist... So... I took some of the food out of it, and they will never notice... Alex followed me, but I lost him in a store.." She grinned. "Being small and clothing racks are alot of fun." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 am