Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Remus + Sirius (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Remus + Sirius (Private)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Remus + Sirius (Private) Empty Remus + Sirius (Private)

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Remus + Sirius (Private) 11Camertie2

He hadn't spoken much to Sirius after the fight. He had just gotten to his feet with the support of the wall and Sirius and ducked into the nearest shop. He had flooed into the Three Broomsticks. He barely caulght his balance on a table. Arm still tight around his middle where the broken ribs were very piseed at him. Up the stairs, last room at the end of the hall. Hhe produced a key and went in.

He was not being rude persae, he just hadn't want to discuss that in public. He would grab a washcloth and ice and hold it to his face. Typically it would have just been a beating - ... funny when you get tussled so much, its considered typical.

But he was still healing and a lot of their kicks hit marks that reopened wounds. The final tally was a busted eyebrow and lip, his nose was bleeding. A gash on his upper arm had re opened and his ribs hurt like a bitch. He wasn't stupid though, it could have been so much worse...and he knew it.

He would sit on the bed catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

"Shit."

Then and only then would he look at Sirius. There were likely loads of questions buzzing behind thoes eyes, such as why Remus was keeping a room at the three broomsticks rather than his moms 1 room flat in north hampfordshire..

"Thank you, Hand. Hand me the towel please. Please"
    He motioned to a rag over the back of a chair. He knew he didn't have to warn Sirius - He knew better than touch his blood with any kind of open cuts.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Remus + Sirius (Private) Empty Re: Remus + Sirius (Private)

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Sirius remained in his dog form, allowing Remus to lean on those strong shoulders as he walked, able to hold him with a scarey ease, he didn't like how thin the other was. Once in his room he would change back to his human self, handing Remus the towel carefully and leaning against the door. ``You ok Mate?`` He asked softly.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 pm

"I'm Fine."

Bulshit.

"No worries."

Liar.

As he spoke he took great intrest in kicking out of his shoes. Assuming Sirius would either call him on it, or let the silence strech until it was awkard Remus would speak again.

"Help me out of this shirt huh, I need to wrap my arm."

He was un buttoning them and weniced sliding his right arm out. What had clearly been a bite had started to heal but had re opened on the fall.

"The gause is there."

"How was your summer, Sirius?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Sirius swatted the other's hand away and came forward, face to face with him, simply starting to unbutton his shirt for him. He knew the other was full of shit... he didn't have to pull off that shirt to notice how thin the other had gotten. ``Why do you bother lying to me?`` He asked, carefully pushing the shirt off of the other's shoulder. Those blue eyes looking him over before giving a sigh. ``You look horrid Moony, are you even eating when I am not feeding you?``

Harsh as the words might seem, Remus knew they were said in naught but love. He would move over and take the gauze, and started wrapping his arm. ``Summer was good, I am officially moved into James' place and will be going back there for summers from now on... I wish you could come too.`` He said, but they all knew that trying to keep a werewolf in Little Surry wouldn't work. ``Why isn't your mom helping you with your wounds and money anymore Moon?``\\
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 23, 2011 3:26 pm

He flinched though he tried to play off it was over his arm. For him to be such a wuss , he had a hell of a pain tolerance. He didn't respond while the other dressed his wound. His face turned the other way, eyes counting the cracks in the far wall.

When he stopped and look he would notice, tears. Remus was a kind heart, but he wasn't the kind to cry. Not when anyone was around. What made it all the more heartbreaking was aside from the tears, the rest was masked, no gasping or sobing.

Silent tears.

"She died."

He licked his lips

"3 weeks ago."

He waited for the anger. The shouts of why didn't you call us. He knew they were coming, but he also knew had he told them then...he and james would have come out wands drawn - damn the rules and gotten killed.

"Came home from the store the house was gone...They had me ID what was left. I went to call an aunt - who doesn't exisit and never went back. What do you think the Ministry would do if they ever got ahold of me...They might even pin it on me,...Voldemort is recuritings my..kind..I'd never see Hogwarts thats for sure. Dumbledore, he got me this job, free room til school starts."

He called him Voldemort, he refused to give any such validation. He was a monster, fine, but he was also a man and Remus wouldn't forget that refusing to speak his name, like some holy relic.

He never looked away from the wall until he finsihed speaking only then his eyes dropped, not looking at Sirius.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Sirius was stuck silent for a moment, just looking at the other. He didn't know what to say, his mother had died? That was horrible, but worse yet in his mind was that his mother had died... and he hadn't said a thing about it to them... He came forward and embraced the other, a friendly hold, but one that said he was there for him as well.

``Moony, you should have called. This isn't something you should go through alone...`` Granted, he didn't know much about loosing a parent, he would cheer if his died... but he knew how much he loved James' mom and dad, and he would just die inside if she died.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Remus seemed tense for a moment in the hug. He hadn't expected it, but after the moment surpirse had slipped away he found his arms - atleast his good one coming around Sirius' neck resting his head between Sirius shoulder and collar bone.

He loved the way he smelled - Not that he would ever tell him. What would he think of him? But that aside, it was a comfort , a safe place. He had seem him at his worst and hugged him when Remus decided to stop trying to kill him - Thats friendship.

When the other spoke he sat back irritibly wiping his face.

"If I had called, you and James and Peter would have gotten yourself killed trying to defend her, or me in respect. I can't let you guys commit suicide. You're the only family I have.. Now, anyway."

He looked away again, did he just say that? Halmark anyone?

"Besides I'm been to busy surviving to let it hit me yet. I mean I loved her and she was there for me....but she worked two jobs and with me working mine, it was kind of meet in passing thing.."

Don't try and make light of it Remus - You're hurting.

But that was how he was, he'd shoulder the heat of the sun if it meant keeping his friends cool. It was in his nature.

"'Sides...I didn't want to hear you tell me it wasn't my fault."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Sirius released Remus when he was ready to step back, or held him if he wasn't, he was a good friend, a strong pillar to lean on, and good for a smile. That was Sirius' role though, and he loved his role among them. He would give a soft sigh when the other started speaking.

``I won't argue that, you know we would die to protect you Moony.`` He said honestly to him. It had only been this summer they had come up with the nicknames... as it was in they had only just perfected the spell to become animagi. ``You can't do this all alone Moon, and stop pretending that you are ok... you can't hide from me remember.``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

He had rested his head on his collar bone long after he could have sat up. He liked it there, he kept telling himself it had something to do with being a werewolf. Wolves were social creatures, they liked contact. That was the only reason he liked being close to Sirius.

The theory was sound with the only problem that why he could cuddle on the sofa with everyone, he never felt quiet the same as when he so much a brushed shoudlers in the hall with Sirius.

He was pleased to hear the other agree with him on the fact they would have gotten killed. Atleast they were on the same page there. When he said he could hide anything he laughed. Right Sirius, I'm topless leaning against you perfectly content to stay here and you have a pretty girl in your lap every meal. Can't hide a thing.

It was only as an after thought he realised he had laughed out loud and quickly drew away and to his feet under the guise of changing out of the bloody clothes.

Tell him what he wants to hear, let him think the laugh was manic.

"What do you want me to say mate? My mum was killed,I spent two days in the ministry being questioned, then two days later I took the moon alone in the woods outsides of york, I hope I didn't kill anyone. I get an owl from Dumbledore saying he sends his condolences, I feel cerrtain he is the reason I was released...they had already mentioned azkaban six times in thoes two days. Then I get a job here. I work for 15 sickles a week. I get one meal and I am so glad to be going back to Hogwarts. Oh and the fact no one can know what I am means no help so every chunk I took out of myself has to mend on it's own while I still work an 18 hour shift - But I couldn't call you guys cause I am not ready to deal with how completely and utterly fucked I am."

Somewhere along the way it went from a ploy to completely looseing it and babbling it all out in one giant ramble that left him facing away from him. Griping the nightstand with his head down.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 am

[justify]Hearing the other talking broke Sirius' heart. He couldn't help it... when his brothers hurt, Sirius hurt, as he knew his pain was theirs. There was no one in the world that was closer to them then each other.

He allowed Remus to ramble, watching him as he talked, and got changed, his eyes however remained on his face as he talked. ``Moony, you have to know that we will help you anyway we can. I know we can't replace your mother, and we can't undo what the Aurors did to you, but we will make sure you never take another moon alone. We did it Moony, this summer James and I managed to get the Animagus spell... you saw me... the black dog that helped you...`` He said taking the other's shoulders and turning him to look him in the eyes.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 am

The touch on his shoulder, while simple was like fire. He wanted to jerk away because of how much he wanted that hand to stay there. Messed up logic but his life - which had never been that steady to begin with - had been turned on it's ear in the last month. He could not - WOULD NOT - risking loseing the only family he had left due to a over intriqued hormonal issue.

He let the other turn and look at him, meeting thoes eyes. Though it took an effort not to drop his gaze. He felt certain everything he though was running through his eyes. Remus wasn't a whimp , he often seemed it running with his crowd. But even standing there with a busted lip and eyebrow (though both had already started to heal - FINALLY a perk to this wolf thing!) and a scrape on his cheek from hitting the wall. Thoes eyes, thoes intense almost wolven eyes held an unmissible strenght to them.

He managed to stop worrying and doubting himself and listen to what Sirius had to say, his eyes wideneing.

"Both of you? Really!"

He seemed to hearten at this. They had known what he was since 3rd year, but aside from helping him with excuses in class and patching him up after, they had never been able to help in the worst of it.

"Thats Brilliant. You make a good dog Sirius."

He smile.

"What about James?"

He would turn, still shirtless - the material was catching on all the healing scabs, it may not look pretty but it felt better. Unless Sirius looked repulsed he would stay that way. Remus wasn't a bad looking guy - He was toned, but not 6 pack..just a guy in decent shape.

He was greatful Sirius had taken everything as well as he did, there was one more kicker though...if possible it was the hardest to say.

"One more thing Mate, ... Maybe you lot should keep away from me for a while."

He met his eyes evenly, though pained - he seemed to mean it.

"They killed her, cause she wouldn't - They were looking for me. "

He licked his lower lip.

"Recuriting."

He added with a venomous tone. Sirius was the only one who knew the story of how and why he was a werewolf. His father had insulted Fenirir Greyback. In return for whatever he did to offend him - His father was killed...and yeah, fluffy once a month.

Yeah, Fluffy sounded loads better than man killer.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 pm

``Shut the fuck up before I deck you.`` Sirius growled softly when the other said that he should stay away from him. Had he not already been hurt, he would have just out and out decked him. Those dark eyes looked at him as he got up and walked over to look him in the eyes. ``You are my brother, and one of my best friends. I might not have been there to help when your mother died, but I'll be damned if I just get up and walk away while the Death Eaters try to take you from us. Fuck that.``

There was the reason he was in Gryffindor, any self respecting Slytherin would have just walked away, or encouraged him to join the Dark Fag. No. Not Sirius... he would die to protect Remus. End of discussion.

``I am not walking away from you Moony. You are my brother and I love you.`` The words were bitter sweet. ``So don't you even think about trying to slink away, because I am a german shepard now, and I will sniff you out and kick your wolfy ass. Are we clear? And get used to me... because I am staying with you until we go to school. You are not dealing with this alone.``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

He flinched back sharply at the others tone - though expected - and in time he would appreicate the meaning behind them, right now he just didn't have the heart to get lectured.

When he said he loved him , even though the words were perceded by brother, he had looked up a little to quickly - and for a moment he worried the other might have seen the glint of hope in his eyes following such a sentence.

Then it was business as usual.

"Thanks, Mate. Really - I won't run. Done enough of that...I was actually thinking of the opposit really."

The room was in England which meant -small-, it was the cheapest room in the place which meant tiny. He had to brush past Sirius chest to chest to move past him and sit on the bed. Drawing on knee under him, still shirtless.

The fact Sirius never made a big deal about his scars or wounds, meant he was greatful and one of the few he was comfrotable in anything past long sleeves. He loved Peter but the kid had a bad habit of stareing or looking afraid, a habit Remus didn't appreciate.

"2 days there - gave me time to think..and obsevre. I can say with out a doubt."

He looked up at Sirius reaching other the bed for two bottles of butterbeer, warm but there, and offered one to him.

"They haven't a clue what they are doing at the Ministry."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Sirius leaned back as much as he could when the other had to brush by him, but not in disgust or anything of that sort. When he noticed an angry looking bruise on the other's shoulder he would reach over and grab some ice and a cloth and press it against the other's shoulder. No he didn't make a big deal out of it, but he didn't ignore it either.

``Yeah, but we are just kids, what can we do about it?`` He said when the other made the comment about the Ministry. ``With OWLS this year though, I've been thinking about a profession... I might want to be an Auror... maybe I can make a difference.``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

He flinched at the cold, but soon leaned into it as it helped to numb the area. Which in doing so had him leaning slightly into Sirius who I'm thinking would be sitting beside him on the bed. Remus had a passing thought of how nice it would be to rest his head on his shoulder but corrected the action.

"You would make an amazing Auour."

He said brown eyes turning to meet near black ones. He was surprised how close he was.

"YOu'd make your family proud - and by that I mean ... the important family."

A soft smile, still not breaking the eye contact.

He wanted to kiss him, despretly even as a little voice said its domination, its just the wolf thing...a much louder voice smacked smaller voice and told it to fuck off.

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 1:07 pm

``Lets get some sleep Moony.`` Sirius said softly once the ice had done it's job. He would get up and pull off his shirt before shifting and wriggling out of his pants, as the clothes did not shift with them. He would jump up on the bed and curl up on the outside edge, knowing Remus liked to stay close to a wall.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

The converstaion was over.

He got the message loud and clear when the other shifted. He would ease down into the bed. There wasn't much room for he and the large dog but he was content to share the space.

He liked this..staying together, their place kind of thing.

They had always been brothers - no doubt. He knew sirius would die fo rhim and so would james.

But truth be told James and Sirius were the thick as thevies, he was certain that he and Sirius would get their own place out of school. Sure he'd be invited so he wasn't on the streets, but it wouldn't be the same as a planned idea.

He rolled away from the dog facing the wall. Irraited, at his own thoughts. When he sound like such a pity party bullshit.

Even as the time slipped by he did not sleep. By three he was sucessfully recounted every nail on the far wall, then used equaitions to form an estimation on how many there were in the whole of the room.

He coudn't sleep - way to much on his mind.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Sirius on the other hand was out fairly quickly, but then again, he could sleep anywhere, the large black dog sprawled out on his back, with his head against Remus' shoulder, feet twitching every now and then while he dreamed.

][want to call this thread done for now?][
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 am

sure.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 pm

~END~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 pm