Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
After Class Work I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

After Class Work

Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

After Class Work Empty After Class Work

Post  Shinya Satoshi Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Shinya was not the best at Transfiguration. His staff
    lent to that. Transfiguration took a great deal of
    flourishing of the wand, which was hard to do when
    your wand was almost six feet long. At the moment he
    was trying, and trying desperately, to turn his cat
    back into a cat from the goblet he barely managed to
    turn her into in class.

Of course, the teacher said he could work on it
    tomorrow, but... he couldn't leave her a goblet all
    night! This was his cat!

"I'm sorry Neko, I am just not sure I can do this..."
    He said to the goblet cat as he sat down hard on the
    seat looking at the goblet, so far it had taken on the
    grey coloring, and had an annoyed lashing tail. And
    after he spoke to it, it meowed, but that was as far
    as he had gotten.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

After Class Work Empty Re: After Class Work

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 pm

"Thing bein' Stubern, mate?" Dmitri walked in and crossed his arms in his hoody. Yeah, fuck the damn robes, he was wearing his hoody today. They could just kick him late,r it was after class. He walked over to the student thatwas a year younger then him and let out a soft own. He was tired, his master hearing whath e had done at the mannor didn't give him any blood to survive.

So, he was weak right now, tired and irretable. He wondred if this master were doing this, or the dark lord destoried the runner?
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

James walked in dressed in his usual school robes, a gryffindor scarf around his neck as he was going to the pitch from there. Under his arm was a rather heavy book which he placed on Professor McGonagall's desk with an audible thud, returning it to her as he had promised he would. The cover divulging that it was a very advanced book that she had charmed so it only opened for those she gave permission. She had of course recognized his unusual proficiency with transfiguration and rewarded him with extra reading to "not squander his gift." Despite the rumors going about regarding he and Lily, he looked perfectly fine just like before, right down to his eyes, which reflected whatever emotion he wanted. One thing he was was a performer, and perform he did. He spotted the two talking, then the goblet that was vexing Shinya.

Oy! What's that you have there? Ah, the rare and elusive catlet! Did it just meow? Poor thing.

He walked up and looked it over, chuckling to himself. He felt bad for the feline, but truth be told he found Transfiguration class supremely amusing because of things like this, seeing what new and inventive ways kids morph objects into bizarre new forms when it goes wrong.

Having some trouble getting it back on four paws? Show me what you've tried so far?

It was well-known with the students in the school that outside of professors, James was likely the next best at the subject, though the sources of those rumors are unknown. His performance in the class didn't do anything to disprove it though either.
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:14 pm

"It's not funny!" Shinya said looking at James when he
    chuckled at the situation. "That's my cat... and I
    can't get her back!"

If anyone in Gryffindor had paid attention to the poor
    little Japanese boy who was completely out of his
    element, they would have noticed that the cat was
    really the only friend he had.

"The Professor wouldn't help me, said I had to learn to
    do it on my own, but I can't just leave her this
    way... and yes... she meowed."
    He picked up the
    goblet and looked to James... trying to calm down as
    he asked what had been done for it, then looking to
    Dmitri with a slight nod of his head, not having meant
    to ignore him at first.

"I've tried everything... so far this is as much as I
    could get... she got a paw at one point, but lost it
    when she gained her tail...."
    He looked between the
    two of them. "Can you fix her?"
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 pm

He didn't mind, he was use to being in the shadows anyhow. HE just listen to the boy. "That has to suck. I think I always see you around with that cat. Like your best friend huh man?" He asked with a yawn before looking at James nad grinned a little. "I'm horrible at this type stuff. I"m better at DADA class." he muttered before pushing off the desk he was leaning on. HE reached out and ran his fingers over the very pissy golem's head.

He would think for a moment, "Have you tried any charms? James is like the master at them I hear." He grinned a bit.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

The classroom door swung open on its own and lily Evans slowly walked through the entrance. Her almond green eyes were focused on the parchment that was floating in front of her face a red feather pen scribing a message in her familiar pretty cursive writing. She was extremely focused when a voice shedidn't expect to hear made her head snap up.
    it took her a moment to realize she was staring at james potter the exact subject. Of her note. The feather pen flew to her hand the note quickly folding neatly before she grabbed it out of the air tucking a strand of hair modestly behind her ear she managed to offer him a gentle smile.
    She lifted the hand with the feather waving subtly before turning her attention to shinya she saw the goblet and recognized neko's gray tail. she had made friends with shinya during the seasons first snow and cared for little neko. Seeing her in such a state made lily rush over forgetting about the tension between she and James she ran over leaning over the table to examine her more closely her eyes flashed quickly at James a faint blush on her cheeks she stood and tucked the note into her back pocket she withdrew her wand from the same location.
    "Don't worry shinya little neko will be waving her paw again in no time."
    She cleared her throat pointing her wand at the catlet she stated clearly
    "Mobiliarbus"
    The called would float up twirling in the air before moving towards James and gently pushing against his chest lily would finally meet his eyes.
    "James would you do the honors?" She asked softly. They were both advanced in charms this was a way of trying to eease the tension between them.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

James held up his hands as if to protect himself at Shinya's outburst, playing of course

Ok, don't worry we'll get her back! Have you considered getting a regular sized wand though? Makes this sort of thing a lot easier than waving a staff around I'm sure.

James just chuckled a bit at the mention of his other strength, being charms, but remained focused on the goblet-cat.

I can fix her for you, sure, but you'll have to figure out what to do about the wand-maneuvering issue or you'll hit this sort of thing again. Maybe try practicing on inanimate objects first?

He drew his wand and was about to take care of the catlet when he heard another enter the room, followed by the form he'd recognize in an instant coming into his view over the subject. What..why is she...and then the "cat" would float and twirl over at him, pressing against him. Poor thing. He was at a loss to figure out why she stepped in since he was about to take care of it as it was, but just went along with it, not missing a beat as if everything was still normal rather than suddenly tense for him, his eyes staying on the target. He gave a slight nod to acknowledge her presence and gesture, not being one to be rude to a girl even if warranted in his mind. His mother would be proud. He grabbed the probably now more startled Neko-cup from the air and set it back down gently on the desk. He then carried out the gestures with every bit of flourish and grace needed to transfigure a living creature, the goblet growing paws again, her tail returning to its normal shape and size as the goblet reshaped into Shinya's familiar friend, good as new right down to every piece of fur. He gave the cat a light pat on the head. Keeping focus on Shinya and his Neko, a convenient means to not have to make eye contact with Lily at that moment, feeling rather cornered suddenly with the situation.

She's a beautiful cat, by the way. You'll need to get that spell down pretty quick, or the professor will see right through it that someone else helped you. Couldn't leave you in a lurch, but the rest is on you. The trick is to keep a clear head; if you let emotion get the better of you, you'll flub it every time. Instead of worrying that you can't get her back, tell yourself you WILL get her back, you just have to figure out how. I can show you the moves with my wand, you try to mimic them with your staff, ok?

He waved his wand as a sparkling blue path appeared in the air in front of Shinya.

I imagine the casting would be the same for you, you just have to do it with more precision and speed because of the size of the staff to match that of a wand. Move your staff along the path I just made there and follow it to the end as it changes. It is the same path a wand would make, but I adjusted it for your staff's movements. Should help you get it down. Once you've got that, we'll have you try it again on your own. Sound good?

He put down a frog from one of the earlier classes to let him test on rather than his beloved cat. He didn't cast any spell, but went through the motions slowly with his wand so that the other could see every gesture, repeating as many times as needed for the other to get the motions down, giving pointers as he watched. When teaching or helping another, he seemed to have almost infinite patience and energy, keeping it positive. He'd stick around til the kid got it of course.

((Sorry if it seems at all disjointed. Lily's post came in when I wrote the original, and had to alter and adapt a lot of it to account for her post))
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Shinya glanced over at Lily with a smile when she came
    into the room... or the most of a smile he could
    muster given that his best friend was a catlet at the
    moment. His eyes then slipped over to Dmitri.

"Yes she is..." He said, he wouldn't go into the
    entire story of why she was so important, that wasn't
    anyone's business but his own, but she was indeed very
    important. When the other said to let James handle
    it, he would nod to him. "Thanks anyway."

Let it not be said that he wasn't polite. He
    certainly, like any other 14 year old, had his moments
    where he was somewhat less then polite and well
    mannered but over all the Japanese culture was one
    that was very strict about manners. In fact he
    probably would have gotten on his knees and begged for
    James to fix her if he hadn't already said that he
    would.

"I can't use a normal wand." He said softly watching
    the movements of James' wand as he worked. "This
    staff is the tool of my ancestors, I would dishonor
    them if I were to forsake it for a wand. But maybe I
    can figure something out... I don't know..."

His eyes fell upon his cat as she turned a round a
    couple of times, clearly happy to have her feet back,
    before rubbing up against James, meowing happily.
    Only once James had been properly feline thanked,
    would she turn and jump up to her proper place on
    Shinya's shoulder.

"I won't lie to the Sensei... I will tell her I had
    help... but I will also tell her that you taught me
    the movements, not just fixed it and left. Thank
    you."
    He said bowing to James. The feline gave an
    annoyed mew and jumped off of his shoulder onto the
    table, least she topple to the floor.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Demi stayed quiet for along moment. He didn't know the japanese kid that way, but he was cute. He just watched the cat that seemedto have it's own little personality. "Critter seems to think on it's own doesn't it?" He stated wobbling a little. He put one hand on the table and shook his head. Yeah, he knew the spell, but his head hut so bad right now, he couldn't consentrate on it. His eyes slippe to Lilly and smirked. "Hey...." he muttered but then stood up and started to walk to the other side of the table to get what he orgenal came in here for. He grabbed up a bag and opened it and glared inside.

"Empty..." He muttered in that old english accent. He couldn't hide it all the time. The boy wasn't from old english, he was only 15, but at the same time, he also lived with someone very old. He shook his head a little and rubbed his temple.

"So what is Japanese magic? What is the difference?" he asked Shinya curiously. His short hair was growing out. Falling aginst his forehead a little, but hey, atlest it wasn't a moe hawk anylonger.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Lily watched James work on the catlet until she was back to her usual self again. She didn't interrupt him but remained across from his side of the table admiring his wand work in silent appreciation. When he spoke she listened to his words wishing he would say something to her. anything. Even if he didnt completely ignore her it still stung.
    She sighed and looked a little crestfallen when dmitri addressed her. She glanced at him briefly. Didn't he hang around snape on occasion? She frowned looking back at james. He looked fine:..could he be hurting still? Did he miss lily as much as she missed him?
    "Id like to hear about it too shinya. If you dont mind us prying."
    Lily moved to sit a few feet
    away subtly passing james the note from her back pocket as she did so.
    If he chose to read it the note said:
    'Give me one night to make it up to you. Go to winter ball with me?'
    She picked up neko gently stroking her back as she took a seat.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Sirius, as always, seemed to arrive at the perfect moment. He was dressed in his quidditch gear and had his broom slung over his shoulder, looking for James. He had said he was going to drop a book off for McGonnagal and he had not returned yet.

So, in swaggered the ever sexy star beater of the Gryffindor Lions... He walked up behind James and slung an arm over his shoulder, watching the cat like the dog he was for a moment, before turning his attention back to James.

``What you got there Jamie?`` He asked snatching it from him and back peddling in case James tried to get the note back. He had thought it was an admirer note, but hadn't expected it to be from Lily, asking him out again.

``Tell me you are not concidering this.`` He said before turning and wadding the note up, tossing it at Lily. ``Haven't you done enough damage?`` He asked before looking back at James. ``Let's go, Capt is looking for you``
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 am

Dmitri watched form where he leaned. God, this was why he wsa glade he lived with the living dead... if they did'nt like you, they just killed you. It wasn't this stupid high school drama stuff? Maybe he was getting old? He tucked his hands in his sleeves and just watched form where he sat. Really, Dmitri did little to no magic... he had more fun fucking with people's heads then actually using magic.

His yes moved to the Asian boy. "Hey Man... Want to go for a walk? I'm sure your kitty friend there would like to stretch his legs after being a golem for so long>"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

James had just started reaching for the note when Sirius knicked it off the table.

Oy! Give it back, ya git!

Seeing Sirius' reaction to whatever it said, James looked confused.

Considering what?

He looked back and forth between Lily and Sirius, feeling like he was stuck in the middle with no clue what the hell they were talking about.

Accio Lily's note

He caught the crumpled paper and unfolded it, reading it for himself silently, before putting it down on the table with a sigh, his expression neither angered or happy. It was neutral for the most part. Maybe it was progress, at least it wasn't him throwing the letter at her after all. His tone matched his expression, James making a point to keep his demeanor in the middle, not wanting to inflame things further, given he was sure it was going to happen without his aid, given Sirius' harsh gesture. Thinking of that, he looked to Sirius with a shake of his head that Sirius would know was James telling him to ease up some on the treatment of her. He didn't step in and stop it, because he was hurt, and rightly so. But he still cared for her, and didn't want to see her mistreated, no matter how much it may be deserved.

Part of me wants to believe you're asking me this solely for the reason of trying to make up for what you've done to me. The other part thinks it's influenced by your desire to go to the ball with me, rather than alone or with another. To have the ideal Winter Ball experience like nothing happened. Even if I said yes, it would tarnish the experience for both of us, because then the focus wouldn't be on the dance and our friends, it would be on what happened. If you want to make up with me, do it on our own time, not at an event where we're in the middle of everything.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm

OOC- super pissed. I wrote a post for like half an hour working on it and the damn thing shut down and I lost it all..RRRR...rewriting now..might not be as good lol

Amazingly when Sirius threw the paper at Lily she didn't cause a riot. She remained still in her seat focused on stroking Neko appearing calm. Her green eyes filled with fire was the only giveaway that he had struck a nerve. She stared at him and tried to reason with herself. Sirius was protective of James for a reason. It was something she was going to have to live with...there was no need to escalate things any further.

When James spoke up her eyes moved to him and softened greatly. He had a way with words being able to keep things calm in a tense situation was one of his special skills. She sighed softly and nodded once in understanding.
    "When you put it that way James, I have to agree with you."
    She cleared her throat continuing to pet Neko to keep her head about her.
    "I'll wait until after the ball so we can talk. In Private." she pointedly made a jab at Sirius but kept her eyes on the cat in her lap.
    "I don't regret asking though," she admitted glancing at James again and offering him a small smile. one that would be familiar to him.

She wouldn't forget how rash Sirius had acted but right now all she cared about was leaving James with a good impression of her before the ball. That night- even if she went alone... it could be a chance to mend things between them and at least bring them closer together then they had been the past few weeks.
    "Thank you for your honesty...I'll try my best to show you that anything I do from here going forward will be genuine when it comes to You and I James Potter."
    There was nothing but love and determination in her voice before she fell silent throwing one last look to Sirius of neutral distaste as she turned her eyes towards the window and tried not to stare at James for too long.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Sirius simply looked between the pair of them. The lost look in James' face did nothing to soften the look of resolve in Sirius' eyes. If James forgave her now he would certainly have to give him shit for it.

He frankly would have rather heard James tell her to go fuck herself, but the response was much more James. A kind way of telling her no. But it was worded more as a `not yet`, which Sirius also didn't like.

Protective was the understatement.

The look from James telling him to back down was returned with a roll of his eyes. No way he was going to back down, and there was a more then likely chance that James and Sirius would exchange some very choice words before Sirius backed down. He didn't trust her before, and now he disliked her even more... it would take more then making it up to James for Sirius to stand up for them.

"I'll wait until after the ball so we can talk. In Private."

``I'll wait until after the ball to tell you to go fuck yourself... in private.`` Sirius growled looking Lily with the same defiant look as she was giving him. No, he probably would have remained silent under James' warning glance, but Lily had to go poke an angry dog with a stick, and like all angry dogs, when poked with sticks, he lashed out.

Had she been a guy, James can tell Sirius would have hit first and asked questions later, but seeing as he had enough restraint not to deck a girl, Lily was, for the moment, safe.

"Thank you for your honesty...I'll try my best to show you that anything I do from here going forward will be genuine when it comes to You and I James Potter."

``HA! I'll believe that when I see it, you haven't been genuine or honest about anything since he had the misfortune of giving you a chance... why don't you go back to your snake Lily.`` Sirius growled, this time taking a step forward, even as controlled as he was about not attacking women, Sirius was under a lot more stress right now then anyone else could know... well, other then James, who might be smart to stop him before he drew his wand, which his hand was lingering near.\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:10 pm

James had started to ease some as he believed the confrontation was at a close, but when he heard the "in private" jab made clearly at his already-agitated brother, he shook his head, knowing what was coming, more so at seeing him roll his eyes at being asked to back off. Or at least he thought he knew; the words he heard coming out of his brother's mouth surprised even him. It was like responding to a fistfight with a nuke. He found he couldn't stop listening as he carried on, like watching a train wreck, he couldn't look away. Once he finished though, or paused for a breath, he wasn't sure, James found his voice and it came out at a volume that might have surprised Sirius, though what would have surely surprised him wasn't the volume, it was the tone. Sirius almost never got that tone unless it was bad. Sirius knew then he'd crossed a line with his brother; James was pissed. He tried asking nicely...

SIRIUS! SHUT IT!

He didn't say anything more than that, knowing that Sirius knew him well enough to get the point all the same. When Sirius reached for his wand, he found it was missing, relocated safely to James' hand where he held it in plain view, making clear he was not trying to play tricks on him. He wouldn't scold him in front of anyone, he had too much respect for his brother for that, and all being said, he knew that he was just being good old protective Padfoot. But just the same, he had to be reined in for his own good sometimes.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Lily could have dealt with a low shot from Sirius but telling her to go fuck herself was taking it to the extreme. In the middle of stroking Neko's back her hand suddenly stopped and twitched just slightly. Her wand was in her back pocket easily within range. She contemplated reaching for it when James voice nearly shook the entire castle. Her eyes widened a fraction. She hadn't expected him to defend her against his own brother but it was reassuring even in this heated moment that a part of James wouldn't allow anyone to harm her. For a moment, within herself, Lily felt warmth pass through her body.
    Still- the situation was pretty serious. Even if James had Sirius' wand... he was clearly on edge. She wondered if this had to do with other things beyond her actions a few weeks prior and knit her eyebrows together a mixed look crossing over her face as she slowly stood from the chair she was in keeping her eyes on Sirius the entire time she picked up her things in one arm the other hand still twitching near her wand pocket fingers drumming against her jeans for a split second while she addressed him evenly.

"Sirius...I didn't deserve that. What happened is in the past and I'm doing my damn best to move forward and make up for things...do you honestly enjoy trying to make me cave like that? Well I won't do it. I've had enough with fighting...if not for me you should think about James. I'm sure he'd like to try to move forward too. Our progress shouldn't infuriate you to these limits-"
    she watched him but not in such a hostile way as before. It was more like one of disappointment in someone she had hoped was a close friend.
    "We can't hate eachother if we want James to be happy regardless if I'm in the equation or not."
    she whispered a part of the gentle side of Lily showing through in that moment. How was she so calm in this situation? Maybe it was just another step to try to prove herself... though inside she was pretty upset at him for lashing out at her.
    She turned her attention to James shaking her head slightly and her expression softened just for an instant.
    "I know he's your best mate but I'd never let Molly talk that way about you...even if you did something to deserve it." she reasoned trying to give him a fair comparison. "Thank you for at least attempting to stop him... I'll give you guys some time to yourselves. If I can find a decent dress...I may go to the ball...but with this kind of tension I'm just not sure I'd be welcomed." she sighed and closed her mouth biting her tongue to keep from going off on Sirius.
    Brushing past James her hand touched his that held Sirius' wand for just an instant. Her fingers were soft against his skin. Then she was at the door prepared to leave them to sort things out...man to er-loyal companion.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 pm

SIRIUS! SHUT IT!

Sirius didn't quiet know how to react to that, part of him wanted to cringe and wag like a good scolded dog, and part of him wanted to snap at James too. The last time James had stopped him from a goal, he ended up with a black eye... though going fist to cuffs was not something they were completely foreign too, it didn't happen often. James and Lily both would notice his arm twitch slightly, that urge to strike... an urge that still had his hand bruised from how often that urge landed him splitting his knuckles on stone walls these days.

``Give it back.`` He said extending a hand to James.

Lily needed to shut up and trust James a hair more. Because in the truth was, James probably had more control over Sirius then anyone else in the world. Those simple three words had stunned Sirius silent, and had he been any less enraged at the entire situation, and currently at the fact that the world was still spinning on it's access, then he might have been hurt by it, but when Sirius got pissed, his hide got stronger, and pain didn't register the way it should... mental, or physical.

He might have remained distracted and demanding his wand had she not spoken and returned the angry dog to his focus.

"Sirius...I didn't deserve that. What happened is in the past and I'm doing my damn best to move forward and make up for things...do you honestly enjoy trying to make me cave like that? Well I won't do it. I've had enough with fighting...if not for me you should think about James. I'm sure he'd like to try to move forward too. Our progress shouldn't infuriate you to these limits-"

Her words reached him... a slight cant of his head was given, eyes focused on her. Silence. Silence was good, that meant he was thinking about his words... thinking was good.

``Yes, you did deserve that.`` Sirius said stepping forward a hair, his voice was dangerously soft, one might almost rather him yelling. ``What happened isn't in the past until James forgives you for it, and don't think that his reigning me in, is forgiving you. Cave. Don't cave. To be honest, I don't care enough about what happens to you to actually put effort into making you cave... and don't EVER tell me how I should react to James' pain. Because if you don't think that I would tear the sun from the sky to stop him from hurting, then you know NOTHING about ANY of us Lily Evans. Nothing.``

"We can't hate eachother if we want James to be happy regardless if I'm in the equation or not."

``You really think so much of yourself don't you?`` Sirius asked, as if seriously confused about that. ``You don't get it do you? If he is going to love you, he is going to love you. Let me spell this out for you. I. Never. Liked. You. Was that clear enough? He was perfectly happy with you regardless of that fact... Jamie and I have been in tighter spots, and made it out just fine... don't you worry about us.``

"I know he's your best mate but I'd never let Molly talk that way about you...even if you did something to deserve it."

Sirius took a deep breath when she said that to James... his eyes closing and shaking slightly. Molly. Had to bring fucking MOLLY into this. The two women at the moment that he hated the most. ``Do NOT compair to MOLLY PREWETTE... EVER... even in passing.`` He growled after Lily once she stormed out, clearly not having listened to a damned thing he said, which was pretty restrained... fine, fuck her.

He moved and grabbed at his wand in James' hand, assuming he didn't release it right away Sirius leaned in to the point that only James could hear him.

``See, this is why I gave up women completely.`` He huffed. ``Now give it here so I can get to practice and beat the fuck out of some bludgers mate.``
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm

James was already tense from the fighting, but rolled his eyes when he heard more said after he actually got Sirius to stop for a moment. Did she have any sense about her? Why was she still acting like she was arguing with a reasonable person? That's no reasonable person she's facing off with, it's a pissed-off overprotective dog! A snarling dog starts to calm or at least go away, do you then poke it with a stick? Her response would be reasonable if she was talking to someone reasonable. That's not the case here. When she turned to him and made that remark to him about Molly and not letting her say something about him, his grip on Sirius' wand went white-knuckled, shaking slightly. He remained silent however as Sirius laid it out for her in no uncertain terms. His mind was racing when Sirius leaned in by him to say what he did. Not only was he wanting to defend Sirius because he knew his intentions were good even if the execution left something to be desired. But the part about letting others talk about him stuck in his head as he responded as if in mid-thought to Sirius, his tone practically dripping venom despite being an icy almost whisper, having held out long enough for her to be gone first at least. Though Sirius was the only one in the room, James seemed to still be speaking to her.

Like you undoubtedly defended me with Snape? Try and take the high road with me...let's not forget what got us here in the first place...

This was just one example of the roller coaster he was on, having been level-headed earlier, then angered now, though it was triggered this time. He looked to Sirius with flames in his eyes as he thrust the wand back into his hand. Were they toward him, Lily or both of them? Who those flames were directed toward however was a mystery he did nothing to clear up.

You said the captain wanted me.

He headed for the door to go to the pitch, assuming that was where he was, needing to clear his head on a broom anyway.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 pm

~Exit Sirius, James and Lily it seems lol~
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Shinya watched the on goings in muted awe. He had
    heard about James and Lily from Lily before now,
    however he didn't realize how explosive it had become
    with the Marauders. Of course, he should have
    realized, given how close they were, and how much they
    hated the Snape boy.

When Sirius got all upset with Lily, Neko responded by
    hissing at him. Yes, all of her maybe 8 pounds of
    intimidation! A low growl escaped her, but she didn't
    bat or bite or claw, she simply voiced her disdain for
    the situation.

"Was that really needed?" Shinya asked when Sirius
    told her to go fuck herself. There were a great many
    things Shinya wouldn't get involved in, but there was
    no need to be so crass.

Of course Shinya (for all of the slut he was) was also
    a Buddhist monk, so violence was not really his thing
    over all...

It seemed he went unheard as the aggression escalated
    between Sirius and Lily. He had his hand on his staff
    when James interfered. Shinya didn't know all the
    details between what was going on with Sirius and
    Lily, but Sirius seemed to spell it out clearly that
    he didn't like her. Never had. Which for some people
    was all it took to turn on someone suddenly, and
    Sirius wasn't exactly known for the peace love and
    happiness movement.

When Lily rose, Neko made an undignified mewl as she
    fell off her lap to the floor, but she was a cat after
    all, landing on her feet and stream lining back to
    Shinya, one jump landing her on his shoulder before
    she simply flicked her paw and licked at it a few
    times, rubbing it over her head as if to say `I meant
    to do that`.

"With all of the fighting in Gryffindor, who needs
    Slytherin's to start trouble?``
    Shinya said glancing
    at Dmitri, who seemed to be the only one still there.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

"really man...they fight worse then a cat and a rabed dog." He moved over and let his hand come out to pet the cat. "This cat seems like it has a mind of it's own.. why is that?" He asked ucriously letting the situetion die down after they left.

"It seems like that little group is nothing but drama... I try to stay the hell away from them... I don't get it. Do they not know how to have a little fun. I mean... I don't see a ring on the girls finger... why be so controling... free love and all that stuff.. " He stated calmly before crossing his arms over his chest inside his sleeves. He didn't stand up straight.. he looked warn out. "So... Why did you change your cat and not a toad or something? Isn't that dangerous to cahnge your friend?"
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Shinya chuckled softly at the other's reactions to the
    question, when he asked about Neko he just looked at the
    little feline. When he placed his hand out she would
    come up on her back feet and bop her head into his hand
    before rubbing along it, a soft mew given.

``She is just a feline.`` He said honestly to him. ``Her
    personality is that of a cat... as far as changing her
    goes, McGonnagal told us to you our familiars... I just
    couldn't get her back.``

His attention returned to the door and he snorted at the
    other's comment about free love. ``Don't know if you got
    the memo but free love went out with the 60s... not all
    people still believe in peace, love, happiness and free
    love.``
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am

"Hey, it bleeds a bit in to the 70's. " HE smirked a little and turned looking at him. "Believe me... I live by it... but that is the American in me I fear." He laughed a bit and sighed. "They need to bit ofthe fun stuff, or a piece pipe.. i'm not sure.. maybe they just don't get laid enough here lately." He laughed a bit before sighing.

Moving over he let his hand come forward and run over the cat's head. "Well. I like your cat, I hope this doesn't get you in trouble, but they always incurse upper classman to help the lower classman after all... I guess this is one of those instances... So you from Japan?" He asked curiously stepping back and crossing his arms over his chest. "Saw you hanging out with pipsqueek... that little kid that is part of the drama group.." He motioned towards the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am