Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Upset late night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Upset late night

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Upset late night Empty Upset late night

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 am

Alice was setting in the commans area staring at hte piece of paper she put back together. IT was the letter her grandfather sent her. Pretty much told her she wasn't welcome at his home anylonger.. she could go to her fathers, but that was the end of that... it was on her mothers side.... which... she wasn't even her mothers child... She would lean back in to the chair. She knew going home was hell... she ahd been staying with her grandfather some.. .but now even he didn't want her that she went to Griffendor and not slytherlin. She stared at the fire her socked feet drawn up to her bottom and her PJ hanging off her upper body.

She coudln't sleep, and she didn't want to wake up the other girls by fitiching all night rolling around in her bed. She would slowly stand up and throw the letter in to the fire and watch is burn. She set down by the fire and just watched the flames. She was thinking about jumping in... She seemed like she was a burden even here.... She did like them all though. SHe let her hands come to her cheeks and just watch the fire... hopefully she could stay alone for a while... her eyes where getting heavy, but her body just wouldn't let her sleep.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Upset late night Empty Re: Upset late night

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

A heavy blanket would fall over her shoulders and Arthur would step over the back of the couch and sit down beside her.

"Either your super excited about school tomorrow and you're up four hours early or you can't sleep."

He was the only one so far who hadn't tried to baby her - pull her onto their laps etc. She was 11, at 11 most thought they were adults not kids, he didn't want to insult her.

Besides, he got the impressions she had been told what to do all her life.

"Want to talk about it?"
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 am

It would be only a moment later that the small grey and
    white cat would leap gracefully up into her lap with a loud
    meow before she circled and settled down purring, the tip
    of her tail twitching some.

"Good job Neko, just make yourself comfortable."
    Shinya
    laughed softly shaking his head at the cat. "I can take
    her if you want, she likes you."
    He said with a smile.
    When they had talked by the river he was fond of her, she
    was young, and fairly innocent, and needed protecting.
    Mostly from people like him, who were leaturous beasts. "I
    know there are rules about bed time, but back home I would
    just be waking up around now... I am still a little jet
    lagged."

He would offer a wink towards the Head Boy, hoping that his
    reason, which was extremely legitimate, would be accepted.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 am

Alice would jump out of her skin and stand up turning her wand on Aurther but soon snapped out of it. She would smile up at him and put the wand behind he back. "I'm sorry... I guess I'm ... thinking to much." She muttered looking at the fire. She didn't want ot be treated like a baby... she didn't mind Molly, she just guessed the girl got overly excited abut stuff and wanted to pull her to her. IT didn't realy bother her, she was small to being with.. many thought she was younger. She laid her head back and took in a breath.

"I just needed to burn that letter from my grandfather... I just can't stop thinking... that is all.. I really need to sleep... but... I dont want too close my eyes..." She got like this... mostly because when your eyes are closed... yo ucan't see what is gonig on around you... the world turns with out any control of what you are dong. Alice didn't like that.

When the cat came to her lap she would smile. "Good morning Neko... why are you doing up so late? " Sh would curl her arms around the cat and would look up at Shinya. "Good morning... i'm sorry if I woke you up... " she stated holding the ca now in her lap. She looked down at it. "I have a thing with animels... they all seem to like me."
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Arthur waved his hand dismissively.

"No worries mate. So long as you aren't roaming the halls and getting our points docked you can stay out here all dayor night long."

He looked at her.

"I know its tough but if family will turn you out - you'll find they weren't family at all. 'Sides looks like you got a rather large family growing here."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

"I know.. and I like it here, and I like the family I'm getting by being here. The only tihng that kind of bugs me is how little Alex has to do, and how much I have to do... it is kind of crazy I guess. But I don't want to be in the same leg as him... i'm not really that upset about it... I just.. got caught up in my own thoughts."S he would turn and set cdross legged facing Aurther now.

"I promice to stop picking fights with Slytherlin... they just get under my skin... Mostly Bella.. I don't know what is with her... she is almost like a stalker. since the train, t is like i can't get away from her... "

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 am