Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 pm

'Isn't that right peter?'

Peter nodded at once.

"Yeah, course."

The reaction came to quick. Of course he would say he agreed with James, he always did. Though rather or not the reaction was genuine was not made clear.

He watched Sirius as he spoke, giving a little nod at all the right times.

Peter couldn't help but think about it though. Every hug at the end of exams, every pat on the shoulder. Was that flirting. Did he think he was like ...them?

His family was not biggots, but they had their beliefs and certain things went against them.

His father had been known to say this plague was God's way of responding to faggots. The killer was, Peter's family wasn't even Bible beaters, but they like the better half of England were solid in their belief of what stood as a proper relationship.

Gay men were shagging in the bathroom stalls at rest stops.

Not a proper relationship.

He was still nodding to what Sirius was saying.

"Course Man, it's cool-"

When Remus spoke, he turned but found he actually looked away. Remus was not the most scary guy, even knowing he got all fluffy once a month. James and Sirius could stare down the prime minister...Remus was always to quiet and gentle for that.

Something in the somber tone and angry eyes seemed almost dangerous and he could not quiet say why.

Remus' words hurt.

"Look man...I am not trying to hurt anyone here. Just...give me a bit ok? Both of ya? This is a lot to adjust too...unlike some..." he looked at James "I didn't see this coming. I lov- Ador- " He sounded frustrated, did everything have a double meaning now!? "You guys mean a lot to me, we're family...it's just...oh uh, hey I got to jet I promised that 3rd year raven claw heide Brivsivisk I'd help her study so.. see you guys later ok?"

He started to the door.

"Really, its cool."

Then, if not stopped he was gone.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Post  James Potter Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:55 am

*As if to break the tension, and since nothing was above a joke with them, James kicked Sirius' side lightly*

But if I find you hiding in the crowd of girls following me around, THEN we're gonna have a problem!

*No sooner he finished the sentence than he made a pukey face undoubtedly right in sync with Sirius because that would be wrong on so many levels, they were brothers first and foremost! He looked to Peter*

And obviously the "Gay Plague" doesnt change anything! I mean, look, Sirius is gay and has horrid fashion sense just the same!

*he smirked, though when he caught the look on Remus' face, and how he was acting, James got a hold of himself, scooting over and giving the both of them a huge hug as if sealing any doubt that his support was just words, he looked to Remus as he let them go*

Gay, straight, hell you could be dating a pink flamingo for all I care, you're still my brother no matter what.

*he sat up straighter, watching Peter with a frown as he made for the door. He raised his wand lazily as the sound of the door bolting broke the silence as James spoke plainly almost as if bored with the gay-fear thing already*

Peter, you're smarter than this. Oh...and Heide Brivsivisk? She was a 7th year, and graduated last year.

*he stood up so Peter could see him clearly, wand still in hand not threateningly, but visibly. It was all about appearances*

So stop being a bleeding git and sit back down before I get angry at how you're treating our brothers.

*Peter was still their brother, but sometimes you just had to know how to get through to him. James knew the last thing Peter ever wanted was to get on James' bad side, so James used it to his advantage just this once since it was for a worthy cause*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Sirius listened to everything going on. The jokes, naturally he laughed at, leave it to Jamie to break the tension. He shook his head some but his attention returned to Peter as James got irritated with him.

"Let him go James." Sirius said coming to stand just behind James' shoulder, those dark eyes finding Peters, really it was like looking into the eyes of a dog, that wet and soft look to them. "I trust he won't say anything to anyone. And he is our brother. I trust he'll come back, but let him deal with it in his own time."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm

*James hesitated for a moment, but decided that this was Sirius' show. If he was ok with him leaving, then he'd let him. The door unlocked as unceremoniously as it had sealed, even opening so as to make it easier for Peter to run away, as James' only response was an irritable grunt as he sat back down on the bed*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 am

Remus had leaned into James' side when he was hugged and inwardly wondered if James knew that that meant to him.

When Peter left, Remus stood and walked to the door looking down the hall for a moment before he closed it and bolted it. He kept his back to them for a moment before taking a breath and turning to face them.

"Its a good as well, for now anyway."

He walked back to the group ... well, pair now. Who sat on the bed, and joined them.

"I more or less expected that, but I think he will come around. He tends to want to be with us and he'll find himself with out good friendship and will come back...I hope."

He yawned behind his hand.

"To another matter..."

He motioned to the wall of news clippings and strings and pictures of facts.

"I've been thinking about what I've mentioned to you two about wanting to do something more than sit on our hands during this war...and I want to hear your ideas...because I think I may have sorted out a way how."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

He watched Peter go and Remus close the door... His eyes turning down to the floor... he could hear the other talking, but was only half listening, he had somehow hoped beyond hope, that Peter would have decided to stay even though Sirius gave him permission to leave.

He didn't really hear what was being said before finally looking up at Remus. "Sorry mate... what?" He said softly.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm

*he looked rather irritably at the door after Peter walked out it, feeling it was a stupid thing for Peter let be such an issue. So what? They're supposed to be brothers and it's their personal preference; it doesn't have anything to do with Peter or James beyond that. He managed one bitter word in Peter's general direction as Remus walked back over*

Git.

*he looked at Remus, his tone still rather rough, though not at either of them, he was just not a happy Jamie at that moment*

Tell me your idea and we'll go from there.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Remus did his best to ignore the down moods of everyone. He was pissed, more than hurt - a fact which surprised him. That was not exactly how he had expected to react.

Maybe it was that dejected look on Sirius' face that made him want to go show that little git just how much of a threat he could really be.

Remus shook his head sharply.

Where the hell did that come from?

Focus, Remus. Focus.

"We are all underage, thats a given. That doesn't mean that we couldn't start recuriting and training now. Maybe recuriting people already of age too that could already start putting things in motion."

He reached under the bed and pulled out a bottle of jack daniels and handed it to Sirius, sneaky remus.

"I've spoken some with Arthur Weasley and he seems game."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 pm

``Doesn't really matter if we are underage so long as we are practicing in school. Only when school ends.`` HE said softly trying to get his mind back into the conversation... ``I have seen him practicing the other day... he's pretty good.`` HE said honestly.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 pm

*James seemed to brighten at the idea, temporarily letting slide the behavior of Peter. He gave an emphatic nod*

That's bloody brilliant, mate. I hear people talking all over the school wanting to do more about preparing. And yeah, Arthur's good with a wand. And if he's in, you know Molly's going to want to be too. Probably attached to him by the lips, but still. We could do it in small groups out on the grounds, or could use the Room of Requirement if need be, I bet.

*he was excited at the idea of being able to do something more challenging than pranking the Slytherins, which had become all too easy*

We should start spreading the word! Not like we can put up sign-up sheets though. I know! Tell it to the girls, they'll gossip and spread it like wildfire! That and you know we'll get tons of them just because the three of us are involved.

*he laughed, but he knew he was right. He just hoped they were serious enough to stay beyond that*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes when Molly was mentioned. He rather didn't like her. Too much of a goody two shoes and a busy body, but he had no idea what kind of spell caster she was, for all he knew she could be gods gift to DADA.

``Lets hope they are not attached at the lips. Kinda stomach turning to think anyone would want to snog Molly.`` He said passively. Sirius never did make it light when it came to people that he didn't care for.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Remus laughed at the pair of them. It was a good sound given the tension of the moment.

"Ya know...given the fact that when I've seen him of late - she's been MIA, it makes me wonder a little bit just how attached those two are, ya know?"

He sat down beside Sirius and leaned slightly against him. It wasn't uncommon for this to be normal...but now he worried if there would be any change in reaction. He knew sirius was hurting.

"What to call it?
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

James smirked as he saw Sirius' reaction to Molly's name, elbowing him lightly

I think Padfoot here's secretly got the hots for Molly!

Of course he knew that wasn't so, and that he really didn't like her, but it was all in good fun. At Remus' remark he nodded.

Yeah, seems kind of weird now that you mention it. Wonder where she's been?

He never really gave it much thought until then, that she had been missing from his hip for a while.

Hmm..a name...a name...well it should be an order, I think. "The Order of" whatever always sounds official. Should have some flash though. Something catchy or cool..
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

"Well we are fighting for what Dumbledore believes in... why not Order of the Pheonix. Those who get it will understand that we mean Faulks, those that don't won't link it back to him." Yeah they were a little smarter then to call it `dumbledore's army`.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

"And a Phenoix never dies, ... atleast not forever. Kinda like even if some of us don't make it threw this war others will keep it going and the concept for what it stood for would keep strong?"

He smirked at Sirius. "Shes just your type mate."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

James gave an approving nod

That's bloody great! It even has a double meaning, I love it! Least we won't hide behind stupid masks...

he smirked as he realized Remus at least caught the jab about Molly. Love him though he did, Sirius could be so oblivious sometimes!

Yeah, she'll prolly shave ya like a poodle and paint your nails too like a good little lapdog! Make ya all nice and pretty....well frilly anyway, I dont know about pretty...
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 pm

``Sod it.`` Sirius growled at the quips about Molly. No, he didn't like her at all, and years to come when she took over the raising of James' son in his absence would do nothing to fix that fact. ``Yeah, it works for me. And I agree, no masks... let Lord Moldy Butt see where is death is coming from.``
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Well said, Lord Wiggle Butt.

He was of course referring to the effect on Sirius that wagging his tail had upon his posterior.

You really do have it in for Molly, eh Padfoot? I dunno, she doesn't seem so bad to me, at least not all the time. She's just very..I dunno, motherly? I guess that could explain it actually. You're such a rebel, and she's...not.

He laughed. He didn't have a big issue with Molly, long as she didn't harp at him too much.. Mostly it was just fun to defend her and watch Sirius' reactions
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Remus seemed off in his mind not really listening to the two quibble back and forth. With out a clear explanation he stood up and went to his closet. There was not much in it but he seemed to have spread out things to make it appear fuller...Or to hide something it was unclear.

He drew out his wand and tapped some bricks in an odd order and they moved aside, not unlike we see diagon alley's entrace.

"I wanna show you guys something."

He pulled out a box before returning to them and sitting cross legged on the bed beside them. Since they had likely stopped bickering upon Remus' odd behavior.

"I was thinking, that having a way to keep up with each other as well as our enemys would be a good idea. Both on the base prank level - and this...order? we are making."

He opened the box and pulled out a normal looking parchment.

"The idea is sound but I haven't got the kinks worked out of yet. I was hoping on yours...and well, peters help."

He placed the wand tip onto the parchment and annoucned clearly.

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good."

The standard welcome appeared, and they would note their nicknames. As he opened the parchment they could see a detailed lay out of the school includeing secret passages they had located.

There were several names floating about but clearly not the entire school and hardly any of the staff.

"I haven't found a way to get everyone on here with out taking an element of their DNA - Something they touched, or a strand of hair...I can't think of a way to get everyone. I started thinking of commonalities, such as we are all wand bearers, with the exception of Filch...but I wasn't sure how to tie it in. Like I said - it's a long way to go but...yeah. What do you think??"

He sat back slightly bashful. There was no denying he was a sharp one, but where Sirius and James were grandstanders...Moony tended to be modest.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Sirius was about to quip back at James when Remus moved and got what would one day be the maurader's map from his closet. His eyes slipping over it as he inched closer to it.

``Brilliant.`` He whispered before looking at James as if to say `why hadn't we thought of this`. ``Bloodly Brilliant you Clever Wolf!``

He would grab Remus and give him a kiss dead on the lips. ``You brilliant beautiful wolf! Where did you come up with this idea.`` For a moment, everything was forgotten... he didn't even think of looking to make sure James was ok with the fact he just kissed Remus... no... he was in his element.

``What if... what if there was a way.. follow me here guys... what if there was a way to not enchant the people to show us who they are... but the halls...`` He whispered to himself. ``They say that Dumbledore has the castle enchanted, he knows who is where in it at all times... right? What if there were a way this map could tap into that?``

He looked to James, maybe he held the next peice of the puzzle.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm

James sat back in deep thought. Clearly he was very much impressed and intrigued by the map, that much was clear by his excited expression; he was already plotting the many ways that map could help them raise hell. But first, they had to get it to work. At Sirius' suggestion, James pointed at him as if to say he had a point on it.

You're right, but what if we took it a step further? The castle is unplottable, right? That means the magic that renders it so must have some means of tracking everyone in it to keep them unseen as well. We could tap into that in order to track everyone inside, but go with what Padfoot says about the halls to show all the locations. I don't think it would be a single spell enchanting the halls though; that would be too simple for old Dumbledore. I bet there's a spell for each and every hall, room and passage. So we'll have to take it to all the places we know of and link it to the magic there. Either that, or somehow infuse it with our knowledge of the rooms. There must be a way. Sure, it limits it to where we know of, but few are those alive that know more of the school than we do!

(BTW, I just realized there wasn't any reaction here to them kissing, take it as it was on purpose, as it fits James' feeling about it being anything other than normal.)

Last edited by James Potter on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Remus was grinning by the reactions and that grin didn't falter for a moment when he was kissed. It seemed as neither reacted like it was a big deal - it wasn't. Something which was elating and he leaned over the map letting them ramble while he translated. Then he waited, for that moment when it would click. Then it happened.

"Thats it!"

He snappe over James when he said something about their knowledge of the rooms.

"If we worked a tracking spell on each other, something like surveyers do - but with more detail...all we would have to do is explore the castle, our finding could automatically filter onto the map. A good day of roaming could map half the castle with three of us making rounds."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 pm

``No, there is way too many places we can't get into... we need Wormtail.`` He said before looking up and chuckling... ``Who'd thought we'd ever say that....``

Of course he was using humar to hide the fact that he was still hurt that his brother had abandoned him when he needed them all the most. He leaned a little against James, taking comfort in the fact that at least he was still here.

``If we can get the spell on Wormtail then he can become a rat and get into all those places we can't, like the snakes common room... no one is going to think anything of another rat in the dungeons...`` He said... clearly the idea gaining merit in his own mind.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 am

||want to leave this one here and assume they spend the rest of the night plotting?||
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 pm

((That works for me))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 am