Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) Empty Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:46 pm

He had mentioned the desire to be able to do something more in the war to both Sirius and James but nothing more had come of it.

He would have asked them both to come to his dorm after supper. Remus wouldn't have been down for the meal as it was only a day or two after the moon and it sometimes took him a while to get his appetite back.

When they arrived he would be sitting in sweatpants and a sweat shirt, both looking like he had nicked them from Sirius'. Which of course he had. He'd rather be a friend who nicked stuff now and again, than one he needed charity.

His hair was getting slightly careless and would have to be cut soon. Unlike the other two he liked his hair fairly short, it was less to deal with.

He was sitting on his bed, with his back to the door twenty or so books opened to various pages around him. A portion of his wall was covered in various clippings and print outs from both muggle and wizarding papers. Amid them circled in red mentioned a single bedroom flat in yorkshire which had been distroyed killing one Mrs.Lupin.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) Empty Re: Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

*James knocked at the door politely, but as would be expected, he came in after a second. He carried with him a plate of food with a warming charm over it to keep it fresh. He knew how Remus was after the moon, but just the same, he was his mother's son, bringing him food anyway in hopes he'll at least pick at it to keep his health up. He set it down on the table by the bed, giving Remus a gentle cuff of the shoulder*

'allo mate. You rang? Nice clothes, by the way.

*he smirked, Sirius having nicked them from James before, now seeing they had passed again, circle of life and all that. James had been keeping a bit more covered up than usual, always in long sleeves the past couple days even when warm, for no discernible reason, brushing it off or avoiding the question if asked*

Looking a little shaggy there, aren't ya? Want me to take care of that for you?

*He scanned over the various open books and clippings, settling on the one in red with a heavy sigh, hoping Remus didn't think his brothers had forgotten what they talked of or what happened. He rested a hand on his bro's shoulder, his tone lower and more serious*

You've been busy, eh?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders) Empty Re: Remus' Private Prefect Dorm (Marauders)

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Sirius was a few minutes later then that, having gotten caught up in a rather spirited debate with Bellatrix about what constitutes a `blood traitor` He walked in and looked between his brothers before grinning at them. ``No Peter?`` He asked. He wasn't sure if Peter was just late or if this wasn't something that involved him.

He would shake off the obvious aggravation at dealing with his blood family, just glad to be back with his real one. He tossed himself down on the bed so that he was laying behind where Remus was sitting before picking up some of the papers. ``Looking for the Death Eaters that did it? Any clue so far?`` He asked.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Remus smiled seeing them. He was a bright kid - but there were somethings he didn't want to know. Like why James was suddenly given to wearing long sleeves during their hottest classes.

He saw the plate and smiled.

"Thanks mate."

He would indeed pick steadily at it, the meat first, it left him quiet happy to know James knew to order his steak rare.

He followed his eyes as the other surveyed the work slowly taking over his wall. When James put his hand on his shoulder he smile softened and he gave an admittive nod.

"Yeah. Keeps me young."

He said passively, though with out a doubt, he looked other than both by several years.

When the other messed with his hair he nodded.

"Yeah, I'd appreicate it - Its getting to long, we can't all be shag hounds like you lot."

When Sirius came in his eyes danced and he managed to not be that obvious by eating another bite. When asked about Peter he rolled thoes shoulders.

"He's coming, eventually - He has remination in Potions tonight - said to just catch him up when he got here."

When Sirius picked up the paper and asked if he was trying to track her killers he leaned back ever so slightly against him to see which paper he was looking at.

"I aleady know one of them - Yaxly, My mom went to school with him. She told me he was the one that came initally before she turned them down."

He sat back up for another peice of meat in a move that surpirsed him, he didn't know how hungry he had been.

"But no. Actually, I want to do something more than that. I just don't know how - and thats where you lot come in."

He took a long drink of juice.

"The Ministry is rubbish - We can agree on that, yeah? They interigated me for days - but if I look up the case on my mother they've already filed it away - once the Minister's daughter was killed, her case fell off the map. I'm not just saying my Mom, there are loads of people in the same situation. I'm sick of sitting on my hands. Now, we had played the professors, and this school for 5 years - we know it better than nearly anyone. I know it's a lot diffrent but I know we can do something more."

He took another drink, there. Speech finished, now, what would they make of it.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm

*James rolled his sleeves, to the elbow, and sat down, right on Sirius*

Hey, this bed's lumpy! Don't they treat you prefects better than this?

*he laughed and after a moment scooted over onto the bed beside the other two. He knew how to get the steak, practically mooing. He also knew better than to bring only one plateful of food, as Remus discovered as things seemed to replace themselves on the plate as soon as he consumed them so he could eat his fill. Worst case scenario, he and Sirius could eat more after he was done with it. Teenage boys eat a lot after all. He gave a light chuckle at the "keeps me young" bit, pulling his wand and transfiguring Remus' hair to it's usual short well-kept state, checking it over with a satisfied nod*

A work of art if ever I've seen one. And my hair is fine! Though, people seem to think I'm a shag hound of a whole different sort.

*he grinned, flipping his wild hair to the side for effect. As for the spell, to James, transfiguring was tantamount to breathing, he was a natural at it and it showed. What also showed was a good deal of intensity in his eyes, dancing with a flame all their own as they spoke of the bastards that attacked one of their own*

It's no secret they play favorites, especially when it's close to the Minister directly. And I agree, we rule the school as far as the kids here go, we've done some seriously crazy stuff. The amount of talent and ability in this room right now would be formidible against the likes of them I'd think. We're limited by our age and laws outside of the school though, so we need to think, how can we act within those boundaries? Once we're out of school the game is different, but none of us wants to wait that long, not to mention having this war go that long if it can be helped. We could try to rally the kids here, but they have the same limits we do, if not more.

*he went quiet, deep in thought*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Sirius let out a complaining grunt when James sat on him. ``Bloody hell Prongs, you don't have to WEIGH as much as a bloody dear!`` He laughed before the other slipped off of him. He was comfortable laying with the pair of them. He was a dog, they were his people.

He listened to what the other said... those dark eyes looking off into the distance as he thought about the words spoken. His eyes closing in thought, silent as death in the room. The paper was put down again as James talked.

``We are too young to do this on our own. But there are not many adults that have the clout to pull it off that we can trust these days.`` He said honestly.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

"We could approch some 7th years, They are of age. It's just tough to know -who- to approch. I don't mind making myself a target, but I'd just as soon add some level of secrecy or we'd be killed before we accomplished something. We should also look to people who have connections around town - I think Arthur said something about getting a job at the Ministry. "

He offered passively. He leaned back against Sirius legs before taking the plate and eating propperly.

He would fall silent as he chewed on what seemed a bit of tough meat before quietly speaking to James.

"If you are wearing thoes because of me - I'm sorry."

He refrenced the long sleeves. His first coherent question after the moon had been - had he bitten anyone. Otherwise he hadn't pushed the topic as they all seemed in one peice.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 pm

(I almost posted this as Pietr lol)

*James gave a nod*

When you're right, you're right, ol' chap. I'm sure Arthur would want to be part of it, and I'm sure Lily and Molly would too. Obviously leave the snakes out of it. At least if Arthur gets into the Ministry, they won't be ALL idiots anymore.

*At the mention of his sleeves, James gave a dismissive scoff as he looked at them, trying fairly obviously to change the subject*

Are you mad? I'm setting a trend! You've been hanging around Padfoot too much; you're starting to think everything is about you!

*it wasn't a lie at least; some of the younger years had predictably started emulating his long-sleeved look*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 am

Remus just watched him evenly with a quiet nod.

"Right then - Sorry it is."

He didn't say anything after that, opting instead to drink his jucie.

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 am

Sirius rolled his eyes some when he said he had been starting to emulate him. ``That's not a bad thing Mate.`` He said rolling onto his back and stretching that sexy body of his some, closing his eyes. ``Moony could use a little narcissism. So let it bloody well be about him.`` He said looking sidelong at James. He had not hide his own bruises and scratched from that night from Remus, he knew that the other would get over it quicker if he just knew what happened. ``As for Arthur that's good, but Prewett can sod off... she annoys the shit out of me.``
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm

*between hearing Remus' obvious disbelief in his weak mostly joking attempt at an excuse, and seeing Sirius's look and the full display of bruises and such, James just shook his head with a sigh, pulling the shirt off since around them it didnt matter anyway, they were his brothers. In plain view were the expected bruises and scratches and such...and those claw marks on his shoulder, in human form they ran from chest over around to back. He hadn't time yet to look into how to get rid of werewolf-induced scars or if there was anything special about them or the like. Plus, he thought it was cool, a mark of their epic battle with a werewolf. No one their age could ever claim having done that! He didnt show them off though, because it would cause too many questions.

Fine...here it is.

*After a long moment, he smirked at Sirius*

And Padfoot? You have enough narcissism for the lot of us!

*He knew he was one to talk, hence the joke though he became serious again*

And Molly is fine, Sirius, get over yourself. It's not a popularity contest, we need everyone we can get. Find a way to like her or something, mate.

*If Sirius was joking, James missed it because it was far too serious a subject to him for jokes to enter his mind*

Last edited by James Potter on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 am

Sirius wasn't kidding at all. That chick did everything she could to get under his skin. ``How the hell am I supposed to fight beside someone that I can't trust.`` He said looking at James, his eyes serious as hell. ``Whatever, I'll make it work... just keep her off of my case...``

His eyes never for a moment moved over James other then to look at the bruises and scratches. Though James was a sexy man no doubt, he was also Sirius' brother... it would be weird. \\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 am

Remus' eyes dropped at once, his stomach turning when he saw how the other looked. The bruises and scratches didn't bother him - but thoes claw marks did. He knew what James looked like as a stag. A few inches higher and that swipe could have come across his throat.

He turned his head away - quiet suddenly done eating, though he had eaten a fair bit as it was.

He let them banter for a bit it gave him a second to gather his focus.

"Arthur was telling me about a kid he went to school with a few years ahead of him. He lost his family in some of the first attacks abroad. Went on to become one of the best auours out there..he said that his friend might be interested as well."

He said quietly.
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am

Peter came in a little late to the party grumbling about Slughorn needing to be sluged. He blinked walking in and seeing Remus leaning against Sirius and James with his shirt off. While it was not uncommon - he couldn't help but take the cheap shot.

"Sorry lads - not intruputing anything am I?"

He would toss his bag on the desk and walk over to Remus wall of stuff. Blinking as he scanned it.

"WOW."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

*James sighed at Remus' reaction, giving Sirius a glance from the corner of his eye, suddenly wondering if he made the right decision to let him see. He cuffed Moony's shoulder gently and messed up his hair with his hand*

Its not that big a deal, mate. We knew the risks when we signed up, doesnt change anything. And I'm sure we'll be able to use this fellow you're talking about too.

*he looked at Peter, hearing him come in, smirking at the joke and jumping on the chance to lighten the mood, taking a mockingly seductive tone*

Did you want to be?

*he couldn't keep it up though, laughing then nodding to the reaction to Remus' wall*

Lot to take in, no?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm

The look that Sirius returned to him was a very simple... yes you did the right thing. He knew that Remus was sensitive, but if he realized that no matter what they wouldn't leave him, then that was what was the best thing. He had to know what he had done, and be able to come to grips with it.

When Remus pulled himself together Sirius smiled at him before looking over at Peter. ``Group orgi... wanna join?`` He asked with a laugh, though he knew that what they were going to tell them tonight was likely to change this loose and easy feeling they had.

``Well, now that you are here Peter close the door. I have something I want to talk to you guys about.`` He said... his demeanor changing, showing that whatever it was was very important to him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Remus had resumed to nibble at his plate before placing it in the middle of the bed so others could snack as well. When Peter came in Remus smiled at Sirius' reply.

The prospect that he hurt his friends was unsettleing, but the fact they were joking about it gave him hope. He folded his legs under him to make more room on the bed.

He looked up sharply at Sirius' tone, more than his words. When Sirius got well...serious, it was time to pay attention.

Unfourtantly, Remus knew where this was going and grew quiet, attentive, but quiet.
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 pm

"Sorry mate, you aren't my type." Peter said laughing good naturedly as he sat on the bed to help himself to the steadily refilling plate.

When Sirius said they needed to speak he looked a little concerned and glanced at James in question before looking back at Sirius.

"Whats up, man?"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm

*James raised a brow slightly looking at Sirius, though he looked mostly at ease as usual. He had a few theories in his mind on where this was going, but he leaned back against the wall, giving a hand gesture to go ahead, kidding of course. When Peter caught his eye looking confused, he just gave a slight shrug*

We're all ears, mate.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 pm

And suddenly all eyes were an him. And he wasn't really sure how to say this, his eyes glanced at Remus and as he sat up, sitting cross legged on the bed... hesitating for a moment.

``This isn't easy... yah know, to talk about... I don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore... but I am tired of living a lie.`` He said softly looking away giving Remus a second to back down if he wanted too. ``I'm gay...`` He said, gritting his teeth slightly waiting for the response. He wasn't going to out Remus for him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Remus loyal as he was couldn't hide his own panic as for a few heart stopping moments he left Sirius out in the cold terrified to join him on the ledge that he had just jumped off of. His hands were trembleing, and despite his best efforts to hide it, he was certain it showed.

Silently, he called the bet that had been laid out but with out a word he slid his hand across the comforter and took Sirius' hand in his own.

He hated his wolf, with a glorious passion. He found it ironic that now he wished it was closer to the moon so that the strenght of the wolf was more help than the fear of the man which had stopped his breatheing.
    [b]
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Peter was likely the most high strung of the Marauders. While Remus has his tense moments he was typically ease going. Peter on the other hand was always fidgeting full of a nervous twitchy energy that ironically fitted him perfectly as a rat.

He had been expecting many things when Sirius had called for attention.

He was dropping out.
    He was joining the Auours.
    He had gotten some chick preggo.
    He had some illigeitimic kid running around.

Some there around all his ideas...gay...just wasn't in there. He stared stupidly at Sirius for a very confused moment.

His mind raced back to all the hugs, and jokes that suddenly took on a double meaning. He loved his friends, truly - but...even the muggles were on about the Gay Plauge and here his best friend was suddenly..queer?

At first he missed Remus' taking Sirius' hand but when he did he subconciously stood up away from where he sat on the bed beside Remus.

"Wait...what?"

James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:35 pm

*Jame's expression didn't seem to change much, though for a brief moment before he spoke, it turned to confusion and disbelief as his brow furrowed and he shook his head*

Wait....THAT'S your big announcement? Bloody hell I thought you had something BAD to tell me..or at least something new. Doesn't take a genius, mates. 'bout time.

*he gave a wink in that charming way he always did. Truth be told, they had done quite well hiding it, but James knew Sirius better than his brother knew himself more often than not. Further, the Potter clan never bought into the whole "Gay Plague" BS and had no issue with gays. In fact, James thought they were more fun to be around a lot of the time, not all uptight and worried about their masculinity and whatnot. James was completely secure in himself, big surprise*

Mate, even my mum and dad figured that out when you were there. Seems to me the only one having the issue with it is you two. You're both the same as you were before, just you finally said the words.

*he shot Peter a warning look, usually reserved for anyone potentially hurting his brothers, especially Sirius, which he could possibly do at hearing his reaction*

Isn't that right, Wormtail.

*he looked back to the two of them a second later with a bright smile*

You gits, all the jokes I could have made but held my tongue because you didn't speak up!
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 pm

It would not go unnoticed that Sirius actually visibly flinched from Peter's reaction, his hand closing on Remus' which was on his own. Nothing had changed... he was the way he had always been right? That is what James was saying, but James was also saying exactly what he knew James would say. They were brothers, something silly like the Gay Plague wouldn't change that. But Peter, Peter he was sure was going to storm out of the room.

He finally managed to turn his eyes to James. ``I thought I hid it well....`` He said softly, swallowing hard. Every cell in his body wanted to hug his brother right now, but he was sure that would just freak Peter out more.

who would ever have thought that Peter Pettigrew would have such an effect on Sirius Black, but peter was his brother, he didn't want to loose him!

``James is right Mate... nothing's changed. It isn't like I am suddenly going to be sweating your nuts because you know I'm gay.`` He said... the words... I'm gay, still stuck in his throat slightly when he spoke them. ``naturally I'm not all about being out and proud and all of that... but I wanted you guys to know.``

Even though James had implied that he knew about Remus, he would still allow Remus to find those words for himself... to feel the weight lifted and the freedom of just saying it... for better or for worse it was who he was....
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

It was only the quick reaction of Sirius' hand closing on Remus' which kept him from drawing away the second he saw Peter flinch.

He knew this was going to happen. He had let Sirius convince him this was a good idea but already he was regretting it.

The others make take animal form and even aquire a few of their quirks every now and again, but in the end they were human.

Remus wasn't.

While they saw the flinch, he got the full story.

Without ever needing to look at Peter he could hear his heart racing, and his resperations nearly stop before increaseing at a frightening speed. He could smell the subtle persperation already starting on the other.

That wasn't the worst of it.

The worst thing he felt, sensed, smelled...was fear.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard Sirius' talking but his mind was on Peter.

He was afraid of him.

He could face down a wolf...while hiding under a chair but the point remains.

But he had his doubts, about the fact he might want to snog Sirius every now and again?

His eyes had never left the bedspread where Peter had been sitting, despite his full attention being on Peter. He made a pointed effort to turn his attention on James.

Despite he tried to mask the amount of pain caused by all he picked up from Peter he was certain it showed in his eyes. Likewise however, there was a thankfulness there as he looked at James. Muted, and silent, but a despret thank you none the less.

They still had James.

Peter followed the crowd, hopefully with three on board he would fall in line.

"Thanks mate."

Remus spoke to James for the first.

His attention shifted slowly to Peter, looking at him for the first time.

"Chill out, man." He told him quietly.

While Peter was obviously bothered, he didn't seem as outwardly bothered as Remus' reaction gave him credit for.

"I'm not gay. I don't much fancy anyone in general. Male or Female."

He slid his tounge breifly over his lower lip, which added little moisture.

"But I really care for Sirius. And I hope you appreicate our friend enough to not tarnish that. You lot have been a huge part of the precious little good I've had in my life...don't let something as stupid as public opinion take it away."

Remus' tone was off, almost -removed-. He had already conceited defeat.

[ random awesome marauders pic http://azmin.deviantart.com/art/Marauders-spoiler-free-D-60132785 ]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am