Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Quiet the find. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+5
Severus Snape
Fenrir Greyback
Lord Voldemort
Deiji SinQuona
Antonin Dolohov
9 posters

Quiet the find.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Quiet the find. - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet the find.

Post  Severus Snape Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Snape would jump when in his hurry to come here, he forgot to pull his hood up. He had his robes on.. just.. not his face covered. HE would quickly pull his hood over his head to hide his face, "Please excuse me Master." He muttered once the potions where put in the older males hand. He would go quiet. He wasn't sure if he wanted him to do it... or not...

His hair would fall down against his pale features just watching the Auoura. She was young for being one, and being a higher one for that. He stood quiet for now...
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 pm

The Dark Lord looked at Deiji when she screamed in his mind
    those eyes holding her own for a moment longer before
    blinking off the pain. ``I underestimated you dear, I
    won't make that mistake again.``

With that he dove deep into her mind, searching for the
    answers as to where the Minster of Magic was being
    hidden.\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 am

Deiji would fight against him the best she could. Thought every time he drove in to her mind, the deeper her got, the little more she couldn't fight it. She would start thinking of randum things to make him get off track. More about her, then anything else. Odd things that she saw in Magical creature class would pop in to her head trying to block him from getting to deep in to her mind. The more she did this... the worse her head would start to heart and she would end up letting her head rest against her chest, shaking looking away from his eyes.

"God... my head." She muttered trying to keep him form getting to what he wanted to see. She would give him fause facts.... there was no way she was gonig to tell the truth unless they gave her the syrum. She would keep screaming at times, doing anyting to distract him.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Antonin gave nothing away behind his mask. Tall and cool the posie of calm to anyone who watched him. Behind the mask however, his eyes narrowed angerly at the minx.

He saw what others missed the subtle blinking of his Lord's eyes. That bitch was fighting him, his master. This was not to be accepted.

He didn't have a lust for pain like the wolf, but he was more than adept at causing it. The fact he restrained himself from becoming emotionally involved in torcher was one of his strenghts.

Oh the things he wanted to do for her to challenge his master.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm

The slightest tilt of his head was given as he readjusted
    himself in her mind, stepping forward, his wand touching
    her forehead. Those memories that she was throwing at him
    would mold, change, become horrors, horrors that she knew
    had never happened and yet seemed so real. Images of
    herself slaughtering her favorite animals in Care of
    Magical Creatures class, or blowing up an entire room of
    people in Potions. But worse still then that, he would
    alter her perception of the event, she would find herself
    enjoying their deaths, wanting naught more then to bath in
    the blood of her dead friends.

It would take only the smallest waver in her resolve to push
    forward passed school in her mind and onto the next layer
    of defense.

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Deiji shivered feeling that wand against her forhead and would try to stop it, but the memories being twisted and remade. She knew they where not real, but some would force tears to fall down her cheeks as the pain of her mind being messed with would rush through her. "AHH!" She screamed out load this time.

She jerked her face back away from the wand, knocking it back against the back of the chair before yelling at him. "Your not going to get what yo uwant you piece of shit, slimy slug."

Deiji was having trouble keeping her mind to her self. The pain in her body was starting to become over whelming. She would try to block out what he was pushing in to her mind. Twisting a spell out of her mouth to make the other start to burn, or feel like he was burning. She would just start chanting it over and over and consentrate on it. Anything to distract the dark lord from getting in to her mind any more.

She was loosing it, and bits of pieces of her and Moody talking would slip out. Her head was lowered now not about to look at him as she started to chant the spell over and over again. Making her mind concentrate on that.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Antonin was masked and silent by the door. His purpose often unknown by the other death eaters who were so quick to spout off loyalities to Voldemort. Antonin rarely did, though people knew better than to doubt his loyalty. His wand was held poised between his slinder fingers. When she insulted his Master openly he stepped forward. Only one step, but it seemed to take a great effort not to close the distance and attack the witch. He had captured her, he had brought her here...but he would not interfer with his Master's work. The grip on his wand tightened.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"Oh yes. Yes yes my sweet one, break for me." He purred
    softly. His own eyes rolled back some as if he were
    enjoying her pain. And in truth he was. Pleasure. Pain.
    It was all the same to him now. He revealed in her pain
    as much as he would a lover's pleasure.

A shiver washed over him as the image of Moody came to mind
    that bastard had been such a thorn in his side, but the
    time would come... the time would come that he would kill
    Mad Eye Moody. No doubt in that.

"Crucio." He purred, his voice soft, sentual, as if speaking
    words of lust to a bed fellow. A breath of near orgasmic
    pleasure washed over him as he watched the pain wash over her,
    punishement for her insult.

He did not release the spell until she begged him too before
    allowing his wand to slip back to his side. "You, it seems
    she had decided not to speak... loosen her tongue for me."
    He
    commanded, turning the task, as well as those intense snake slit
    eyes upon Dolohov.

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 pm

The girl was soo going to die! There was a reason she could keep up with moody, she was fucking strumber, bull headed, alot of things that Moody might even complane about that kept hte girl alive. She spit in the dark lords face before the curse was thrown at her. The pain would rush through her already very swore body. "AHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed out in pain feeling ever muscel, every nerve, every inch of her body in pain.

She pushed down on her broken leg, unable to feel it over the pain that was rushing through her body. SHe shoved back in to the chair gritting her teeth trying to fight off the spell, trying to get her mind to focuse and figure out how to get out of this pain. Her mind was now nothing but the pain, that was all that was on the girls mind at this time.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am

((I am going to withdraw Fenrir from this for now.))
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 am

Antonin's eyes lifted from the offensive girl to his Master when spoken to. Intense and yet understand eyes regarding the other in silence behind the mask before approching the woman on the floor.

He would cast a charm over his robes to keep blood from getting on them. Always so considerate like that. He knelt casually beside the twitching thing waiting ever so calmly until the fog cleared from her mind and she was focused again.

He would bring a single digit out from a closed fist and stroke her cheek shushing her. It seemed so genuinely tender that for the breifest of moments she might have prefered the change from Voldemort. That would last until he spoke.

His voice like silk.

"Come now, M'dear. What will this gain you? Hmmmm?"

He purred.

"You see, I am not like the wolf who would tear you limb to limb ... because I know that straight out torment will make you tell us everything you think we want to hear...not what we are looking for."

His finger slid down her jaw and along her throat, the nail biting in just enough as it slid to draw a line of blood.

"Thats not how I work. I will find your biggest fears and bring them to life. I will find thoes you love and rape and beat them in front of you. You see, because if you tell me the wrong thing...I can always go find another something dear to you."

That finger slid down her collar bone and along the middle of her chest.

"Perhaps...you will do this for that child you carry, hmm?"

Rather or not he was bluffing about her being preggo was unclear. But accidents do happen and frankly with out a wand there was no way she could be sure. There was very little more primal a fear of a mother than to have something happen to their child.

"Or perhaps we keep you til its born and induct it into our care...we do so love...the ...young."

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Deiji was laying there in pain as the curse was lifted? I guess. The pain rushed through that slender body ashe didn't move now laying on her side on the floor. Dark blonde hair fall down in to her face, she seemed to put the other on ignore for a few moments, She didn't flinch form the pain of him cutting in to her neck. She couldn't feel it, her body was shaking in pain. Oh, what she did to protect the info the Aura's held. SHe bring her hand up quickly, as quick as a half broken wouldn't could do and slapped him across his face.

"Your full of bull... I'm not pregnant... " In her mind she would let a thought slide through. 'not since i was thirteen.' but she didn't know where that child was, what that child looked like. Her Squid father made sure it was given to someone of higher power. Deiji did wonder where the child was, but she would never know.

"Jokes on you... I haven't gotten laid in a while... but.. you should know how that feels." She caughed holding her chest trying to set up to get in his face. Deiji was a tough nut to crack. She didn't try to hold her stomchic, but her mind did wonder.... could she be? No, don't think like that DeiDei... that is dangerous.

"You sure your not pregnant.. i know there is a spell for men to get that way... you been shagging with old snake ass over there." She growled and fall back on the ground again holding her side. God, her body was killing her. She was running out of energy quickly.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Tom liked to watch Antonin work. It was nice to see some-
    one who truly enjoyed their work going to it. His eyes
    were in a half lidded lazy sort of state. The truth was
    while he was very good at it, digging through an auror's
    mind was taxing, they were well trained to keep someone out
    even someone of his caliber. More work was needed. He had
    to practice more.

He listened to the words being spoken as he absently ran
    his fingers over Nagini's head. Her tongue slipping out
    from time to time to taste the air and `see` what was
    around her.

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

When she moved to smack him he raised his hand to lazily stop her. His own hand still bled from the fight with her less than an hour before. He back handed her solidly and even if she blocked the momentum would likely send her back to the floor as she was injured and exhausted.

He made a soft tisking sound with his tounge as his waved his finger slightly at her.

"Oh, no-no M'dear. This mask is far to precious to me to ever permit your filthy hands to touch it."

Even hidden behind the mask he gave the impression of smiling. His voice calm and almost sweet, he loved his work.

Sick, sadistic fuck that he was.

He had not to the skills of his master when it came to slipping into peoples minds, but he was no lightweight. No one more than him knew of the Dark Lords goals and plans - he had been well trained to keep such secrets safe.

It was easy to catch her slip up.

"Thirteen? M'lord - she had a child a thirteen." He teased, "Someone else must share my affection for the young."

In truth he had no genuine intrest in children, it was all the end goal with him and he did what he did to see that happen.But she didn't need to know that.

He ignored the jibe about him being preg. but when she insulted Voldemort his fingers would coil around her throat biting into the flesh and consticting the flow of oxygen. It was the only crack in his nice image.

His wand had been drawn and was now pressed against her abdomen.

"I do so hope it's a girl - they are much for fun to play with...or a boy, they have their uses."

He released the grip on her throat and let her drop back to the ground.

The scan had been well hidden as he threatened her he checked his own bluff was delighted to find it was a genuine threat.

He knelt beside her waiting again for her to come out of the swoon of pain. Once clear headed again he spoke.

"Just so you know I am no lying..."

He Would cast a simple charm enableing her to see the fetus, though now mostly a alien looking blob, it was with out a doubt - there. As she stared at it likely in shock he would curio her in near silence. If she was coherent enough through the pain to see the image still floating over her of the fetus she would see it spasam in pain as well.

He waited again until she came down from the pain.

"My master has questions for you...if you want to see a child of yours...I think it is best you listen...understood?"
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 pm

"Your dirty face is already touching it.. my hands can't harm it." SHe panted when he grabbed her throut was now bruiced more then it was before. She shivered in pain as his wand moved over her stomchic and then the image that was sent up left her eyes wide.

"What... tha..." She cut off as pain rushed through her body and she curled up in to a ball. "AHH!" She was about to give up, she was warn the fuck out, her body was in so much pain. she drew her body up in to a ball as the cruse ran through her body. When the pain passed she stayed tightly curled up in to a ball. She let her eyes look up at him and glared. "FUCk... Him..." She growled in her chest. "Don't... touch her..." She growled and then started to laugh almost insanely but weekly.

"If it is my child ... it doesn't even know it is mine! You will never find it!!!" she laughed."There is not telling if she is in the muggle world or the wizard!! Remember I'm an amamination! A child of a squid and a muggle? Ah! the child you will enver find, and this one if it is anything like me won't pass either you basterds." She panted each word seemed weaker, she was close to passing out.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:41 pm

He still only half paid attention to the words being spoken
    however, at the mention of her having a `first child` as
    well as that of the fetus that Dolohov was showing her now
    he would turn his eyes in that direction.

"Silly silly girl, there are always ways to find what we
    seek. Something little, that you might not even known that
    you know... "
    He said before rising and walking over. His
    movement a bit sluggish, like that of a chilled serpent,
    but that was no reason to think him any less dangerous. A
    sluggish serpent was more likely to strike.

"Maybe I should call Fenrir back in here..." He mused glancing
    to the masked Antonin. "He has a very interesting ability
    he has developed to smell out the heirs of a person. He does
    so love his little girls..."

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 pm

"Crucio!"

The attack would come from a masked Death Eater which stood a few yards away. It was shot into the spot where Voldemort and Dolohov stood close together hoping to hit both. He would have risked the killing curse had they not been so close to his auour.

He had not stopped in the (lets say its been about 15 hours to give them time to have found her) 15 hours since she had been captured. He had been more than a little free in his own use of the unforgivables as a means to track her down.

He had imperio'd the death eater he now impersonated. He had gotten the acess codes and location all of which had fed back to his team who were awaiting the go sign which he had just given.

Attacks began to fly from all directions but Moody's attention was on the ring leader.

"I've heard you've been looking for me."

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Antonin's attention had been on the girl when the attack was sent. He did not have time to attempt to sheild himself. He barely had time to lean to the right, a move which put him infront of Voldemort and directly in the line of the attack.

He buckled in agony, despite biteing his lip to silence his scream the others anger was more than enough to put the needed pain behind the attack.

He gripped his hair and curled into a ball. He was trained to withstand pain, but even the best can not get up and laugh over a curse in the hands of someone who knew how to use it.

He had kept Voldemort from being hit with the attack but for the moment he was crippled and unable to defend his Master.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Deiji couldn't attack against both, but she could attack against one!! And now hearing that voice and that curse going off, Deiji pushed on to her side and put her hand on the ground. IF you ahve an elment you can use it!! The floor was dirt and rock! Well, A earth like rock flew up out of the ground and would knock the dark lord off his feet.

She was in so much pain!!! She could hardly consentrat, but she coudl defend herself or help at nleast. She couldn't get back up on her feet, but she tried.. What she woudl give to have a wand in her hand!!!

SHe found what ever power she had left in her body and slid down kicking the death eater now holding his head in pain as hard as she cood with the heal of her boot. SHe had one broken leg, the other was still good. SHe was going ot knock out the other problem.
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

((I am going to negate the power play on Voldemort. Even
    though she threw the rock at him there is no definite that
    it would knock him off his feet, nor that it would even hit
    him. So I will respond to that when I post Voldemort in a
    little bit. ~E))

Walker had been with Moody, working side by side to try and
    track down the pretty little blonde auror that had been
    captured. It seemed he had done a number to her.

When the cruciatus curse was thrown, Walker moved, pulling
    the mask away and focusing his assults only on those standing
    between Deiji and himself. His part in this had been to get
    to her and get the fuck out of there. ASAP.

While Moody and the others focused on keeping Riddle occupied
    He moved in after Deiji.

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Tom spun around hearing the curses going off. How the hell
    did that bastard get in here!!! He would growl as Antonin
    threw himself in the way of the curse and fell. Already having his wand aimed at Moody. As he had time to aim
    threw Antonin before he fell.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" The green light filled the room, however,
    thanks to the little manx the spell missed Moody when the
    rock was thrown and collided with his shoulder. He heard
    the bone crack, but ignored the pain for now. Cruciatus
    training was a wonderful thing, after enough of those
    curses nothing
    seemed painful.

As for Deiji, no sooner did she throw the rock then was she hit
    by a good 150lbs of tubular muscle that was often called
    Nagini.
    The Auror was stolen from her before, but there was no one telling
    her to stop now. Jaws parting as she struck at the Auror's neck.

If she used her arm to block herself, then Nagini would bite into
    it and coil around her, squeezing tightly as she did so.

Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Post  Amaranth Monroe Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Amaranth was in her hawk form upon one of the broken window sills. A screach was given as those wings unfurled and she took to wing, too small to really be able to focus spells on in the chaos of the battle.

She more kept an eye for those in need of help from above. Seeing Walker go after Deiji, and Nagini attack her before Walker could get to her, she would dive down, her talons digging into the snake's back as she bit at her with her beak.\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 pm

(I didn't mean to power play, I ment the rock under him would shift under his feet upwards, not fly at him. Sorry, I kind of messed up on my writing there, I didn't mean to seem like i powered played, I ment to put, attempted too)

Deiji glared at him, minx was right... If Deiji was going to die, she was going down with a fight. Why didn't she fight before? What was your odds four on one? Seh was completely out numbered. When the snake curled around her, one arm came around her stomching and chest and the other came up to stop her from bitting in to her neck. Letting her bit in to her arm and curl around her. "AHH!" Her broken arm was the one protecting her neck. Luckly it was the bottom of her arm taht was broken.

"Walker! Burn it" She gasped feeling it push in her body and tighten. There wasn't much more she could do, that was al her energy she had left. She was loosing it now.. she felt her breath being pushed out of her body.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm

As much as he wanted to burn that snake to timbuckto, he knew his Auours were trained to handle this and he had to leave them to it. He had bigger fish to fry.

The flash of green was the only warning before the wall behind him was blown apart. It had missed him by inches, and that was giving a little extenion.

Still, when most would have ran he held his ground even as the stone crumbled behind him. As soon as Voldemort had attacked, he was already responding in kind.

"Confringo!"

The use of the blasting attack served several purposes. It's intention was to set anything it came in contact with on fire. Person or a table...didn't matter. While he didn't doubt the other would block it, it couldnt be canceled out easily so it would likely set a fair bit on fire causing the distraction they would need to get her out.

This spell had only left his wand before he set off another.

"Expulso!"

The explusion it would cause would leave a gaping crater and if it was a direct hit could easily kill Voldemort...some how he wasn't stupid enough to think it would work. His goal was simple - get her out and get his own people out.

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 pm

He managed to force his way out of the fetal postion his body had naturally wrapped its self into under the curio curse. He had to give that much the the Auour Bastard, he knew how to hate.

He was only a few feet away from the girl and the the snake and now the bird. His rose his wand and despite a still trembleing hand cast at the bird.

"Impedimenta!"

If the attack landed it would restrict, and effectively bind the bird while hopefully knocking her back away from the snake. Antonin stood on uneasy feet standing close enough to defend Voldemort but not so close that he would impede his masters' movements in battle.

He would turn his wand on the one named Walker but the curse would not be directed at him instead as he uttered.

"Piertotum Locomotor!" statues and various things around the room seemed to take life and rally with the death eaters rather by throwing themselves infront of attacks or impeading the Auours progress.

There was very little doubt was Antonin was Voldemorts General.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 am