Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Quiet the find. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+5
Severus Snape
Fenrir Greyback
Lord Voldemort
Deiji SinQuona
Antonin Dolohov
9 posters

Quiet the find.

Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Quiet the find. - Page 3 Empty Re: Quiet the find.

Post  Amaranth Monroe Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Amaranth screatched when the spell hit her, throwing her off of Nagini and binding her wings at her side... she struggled against the binds, but they were strong, without use of her wand she had no chance of breaking them, and she was sure if she shifted now, the restraints would compress and kill her.\\
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

The snake hissed and released the girl's arm when the bird
    dug into her slick hide. She did not however release her
    grip on Deiji... instead she tightened herself. When the
    bird was pulled off of her she had a moment to decide
    which would be a better meal, before relaxing her hold on
    Deiji to strike at the incapacitated bird.

Oh yay! Things were blowing up all over his house! Damn
    them! When the fire spell, followed by the exploding, spell
    were thrown his way he would vanish into a swirl of black
    smoke. Though it would later become a death eater trade mark
    this method of apperating was not yet known of to the public eye.

The mist would form itself in front of Moody in an instant before
    he thrust his wand forward into the other's eye. "Crucio!"

This would kill a lesser wizard then Moody, but it should at
    the very least put him out of commission for a while now. He
    knew the Auror was too well trained in pain tolerance for even
    a Cruciatus to the brain to kill him.

Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am

Walker pulled the hood back off of his head as he watched
    the on goings. He had not been able to react fast enough
    to keep the snake from latching onto Deiji, however he
    would keep it from killing Amaranth.

"EXPELIARMUS!" He cried out, the shocking spell sent the
    snake flying back away from Amaranth as he ran to the
    bird and Deiji, picking up the falcon. "It's going to shit
    here and fast, take the portkey, and Amaranth, get to
    safety."

He jumped when the explosion went off... and when Moody
    screamed
    (as he undoubtedly would), he had to steal his nerves.

"Go, I will get Moody. Just go!" He called to Deiji handing
    her the coin that would act as the portkey when she activated
    it it would bring her back to Auror HQ.

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 am

That last squeeze from the snake was all the air Dei had left. If not for Amaranth, atatcking the snake, Dei would probably be dead right now. WHen the snake let her go, a deep breath could be heard coming from her before caughing. Yeah, she was that close to death that time. SHe tried to get up, but her body was not letting her. She took the coin and nodded a bit "Amara." She muttered her breath hardly leaving her lips. Once she got ahold of the other, she would use the porkkey to send them back to the HQ. That wasn't anymore she could do, she couldn't stand nor use anymore magic with out killing herself as warn out as she was. -new thread-
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 am

Moody was a hell of a solider, but that didn't mean he was a superhero. When then curse hit him his knees buckled and he was on the ground before he realized what had happened. He had been known to curio himself as training, but that or the few death eaters who had landed the attack in the past was nothing the the nerve killing pain of the curse when cast from Voldemort.

He couldn't bring himself to open the eye the attack had been aimed at. The curicatuius curse was to busy prickleing ever nerve ending into pain.

This was what his auours were trained for. He couldn't always be around to call the shot but with him down and his first leutenunt down, the rank fell to Walker to contiune and lead the mission. He had to have faith that the training would see him through.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 am

Antonin held his ground just to the right of Voldemort. His killing curse only struck air as the woman and bird disapperiated a moment sooner than the attack.

He grumbled and turned his wand on another Auour killing them as they tried to killing nigini.

Then there was only two.

Moody who his lord so hated and some new hero on the scene. He gave a flourish of his wand before sending a slicing hex at Walker.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Severus was one of them still in the room that got knocked own when the objects in the room started moving. HE held his head for a moment finally snapping out of his gaze. (because the mun forgot she wasp laying him.) When walker moved towards Moody, He would cast out a cruise that would make him feel like he was on fire forever until the cruise was taken off. He pulled hid hood farther down on his face hiding his features from the rest of them.
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Post  Amaranth Monroe Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 pm

((To keep this moving, and because we don't know for sure when Eric will be back, do we want to just assume that Walker gets his hands on Moody and apperates him to St. Mungos?))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am