Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Quiet the find. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+5
Severus Snape
Fenrir Greyback
Lord Voldemort
Deiji SinQuona
Antonin Dolohov
9 posters

Quiet the find.

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Quiet the find. Empty Quiet the find.

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:27 pm

He would have stopped several times to make certain that they were not being followed and to throughly check her for any thing that could lead them here. Once satisfied he would have come into the Masters house.

She was bound and unconcious but clearly an Auour - The dark lord knew his stuff and he knew she was a higher up in Moody's crowd - which could be the opening they were needing after he had to kill the Ministers daughter only the night before.

He was cut up from various debree but she was much worse the wear with many broke ribs and various other injuries, but she was alive and he had seen that she stayed that way.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Quiet the find. Empty Re: Quiet the find.

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

She didn't wake up until they got there, and it would be hours later by the time she opened her eyes. "Hmmmm, god... moody. next time we go to the bar I like... god that had a kick." She muttere and would look at her arms being bound and legs. She let her eyes roll back in to her head. "God... I hate the kinky stuff.." She muttered and would slowly roll on to her ass, but would hiss in pain straighten out of her body a little bit. "FUCK!!!" he yelped out as he felt her ribs jab her with in her body. A deep breath was taken and slowly let out before curling back in to a ball.

Deiji was a beautiful woman... and on top of that, a very tough one. She knew she was captured, though she joked she knew this was serious. She didn't get a chance to know who attacked her... but she felt the pain in her ribs and the rest of her body. SHe couldn't move her right leg.. which was a bad sign. He wand was missing... her items where missing, that ment... her cloak... Hopefully it had been wripped up so badly, that it couldn't be used against them. Blonde dirt covered hair fall down against her face and
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Quiet the find. Stock-photo-albino-reticulated-python-python-reticulatus-on-black-background-21872902

The woman would find herself alone in a room, as Tom had
    wanted to get the details from Antonin himself, however, as
    she started to move she would feel something on her feet,
    which were bound to the chair. The head of a large albino reticulated python rose from in front of her. Tongue lapping out and touching her face before hissing at her.

Nagini would bring her weight down one her lap before slipping
    around her torso, tightening enough on her to make breathing
    hard but not to suffocate her... someone seemed to have taught this
    snake how to play with it's food. Her head came to rest on
    Deiji's shoulder as she waited for her master to return.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

The figure that was in the corner just watched all that was going in, in fact, Deiji probably wouldn't even notice him if not for the flash of light and harsh smell that filled the room as the man lit a cigaretted.

He was tall, six foot five, young, maybe twenty, with spikey messy black hair and brown eyes that looked at her as if she were prey.

``Promises promises... he makes such promises... but I know he isn't going to come through, he hates werewolves as much as everyone else does.`` The man purred softly as he stepped forward, his voice was smooth, sexy, but somewhat unsettling at the same time. Dangerous was a good work...

``Maybe he'll give me you... when he has no further use for you... that would be nice.`` He said, taking a couple of deep drags of the cigarette before turning it and putting it out on her arm. ``Good Fenrir, be a good dog and watch the Auror... KEH!`` He huffed.\\
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Antonin had waited until he was called in by the master and the other was left in charge of the girl. He had no great trust in wolves, but if kept on a short lead he supposed they - like anything else, had a purpose to serve.

He came into the large room as several others exited. He simply stood by the door the until they left and closed it behinf them before approching him.

He had a few new nicks and bruises but a death eater against two aurours could have come across a lot worse.

He didn't start with preamble, and groveling. He went right into a clear and unflourished account.

"I had left burgen and burkes - in my cloak. There was a fight - the female Auour out there and Zyles and Vurveski. She had them both down and demanded information. Both decided to share. I killed them both, When I went to attack her that Auour Moody showed up and attacked me. I was knocked back. She created this mist thing and appeared as a dementor, with out the emotional drain - I knew it wasn't the real thing. But I had been knocked off my feet. Gaugeing her tactics I expcted her to come in from the rear. Which she did.She had her wand on my neck but the mist worked against her as her accomplice could not see what was happening, nor could she see my wand aimed at her behind my back. I attacked and she went down. I broke her wand and disapperaited with her. We have hopped around several times, so that I could more thoughly check her for tracking and charms. She is clean. I recognized her. She is a higher up in Moodys group. Given what you were saying last night, it was my hope that she might be of use to you."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Deiji felt herself being wrapped up and slowly those very foggy eyes would land on the snake that was now on her shoulder. "Ohhhhhh, i hate snakes.... not affence..." She muttered gasping as he tighted against his chest. "AH!" He bit down on his bottom lip feeling the pain shooting through her body. "God... damn it." SHe muttered wiggling a little feeling the snake tighten against her.

She would move a little, but that wasn't enought room to move. She would slid one arm as hard as she could against the side of the snake. bracing it out so maybe it wouldn't mash her ribs completely. Her ribs where already broken, she couldn't breath to begin with. She would look up and notice the light that filled the room. "... hmmmm I know that voice..." She muttered letting those dark blue eyes turn towards the corner seeing the side of his face, but not fully knowing.

when he started talking about werewolves, her eyes went a bit wide before calming herself. She didn't want to get over worked. "Grayback...." That did make her skin crawl, it was close to the full moon.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Greyback took in a deep inhale of the smell of burning flesh. His eyes watching her pain. He hated people wizards, they should all be turned into werewolves. If he worked hard and fast enough, he could probably people the world with werewolves. Biting and gnawing on anything that moved or breathed. That would be perfect, at least to him.

Fenrir watched her for a few moments, he could tell that she didn't like Nagini, and neither did he... not because he was afraid of snakes or reptiles, but because she was a connection to the Dark Lord. And Fenrir was not his best friend by any means.

``Good, you recognized my voice.`` He said stepping closer and into the light. ``You know they are going to kill you right?`` He asked.\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

She watched him move out of the shadows those dark blue eyes scaned over him and would slowly let her own eyes slid shut. She felt the pain of that snake pushing down hard in to her chest and she held her breath shoving out her chest a little. She hated to take a breath... every out breath would mean the snake would have a chance to make the area between it and her chest to get smaller and smaller less room to breath. Deiji might be a pretty face, but their was some brains under that blonde mess.

"... I know.... most you rub it in..." She asked watching him a slight smirk slid across her lips. "Hopefully before I have to suffer being a creature like you..." She muttered watching him closely. "now here is a quest... since.. i'm going to die and all... why are you helping him? After all... what do you have to gain from am an that wants wizards, PURE BLOODS, to live, while mudbloods are destoried, along with Squids and muggles are pushed down to slaves? Where does that leave... wolves like you?" She was careful with her words not to call him a dog. -d-
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 pm

The Dark Lord was almost always busy these days, things
    seemed to be finally moving forward for him, his followers
    falling into line, the next generation coming up quick, and
    he was now the 26 year old leader of an empire so to speak.

He dismissed the other death eaters when Antonin arrived, a
    smile touching those lips but it was brief. With a
    wave of his hand the large doors closed behind the
    exiting
    masses.

Those red eyes almost seemed to glow as he heard what the
    other said, stepping forward a grin touching his lips as
    he ran his fingers back through his own slicked back hair.

``Where is she?`` He asked simply. Those red eyes watching
    him. ``You have done well Antonin.`` He added.

As for Nagini she was still curled up around Deiji. Her body
    tightening each time she breathed out, but only to a point,
    once she was kept at a low breath, enough to make her weak, but
    not kill her, the snake stopped constricting.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 am

"She is with the gaurd dog. And beautiful Nagini, of course."

He said simply. He didn't trust that wolf and had fenrir not been given the task of gaurding the prisoners by Voldemort himself - Anotnion would never have left her with him.

"A few ribs crackled and a broken leg but otherwise alive. She was just coming 'round when I came in here."

A soft smile and encline of his head.

"Thank you, M'lord."

Thoes eyes flashed up and met his if only for a moment.

"I live to serve."

He added, but with out the flounce of some of the up and covers who quoted every movie they could find , but their words were hallow. His were simple = and honest.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am

Fenrir grabbed a chair and spun it around, straddling it as he looked a the woman. When she said `must you rub it in` it just brought a smile to his lips. It seems she had accepted her fate more or less. Which was good, it was so much fun to break them, but sometimes it was nice not to have too. She seemed willing to die... to have someone that you could believe in so holey... it would make her a good werewolf, loyal to the pack.

He fidgeted some, licking over his teeth which had already elongated. He wanted her, but he would not move on it before getting the ok.

When she asked why he worked for Voldemort he gave her a bitter laugh. ``Who the fuck else will have us... the ministry? No, the Dark Lord might not like us but he has certainly given us a better deal then the ministry.``\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 am

THe sound of her ribes cracking could be heard as she shoved her body back in to the chair more. Her arm braced up against the snake a little more trying hard ot keep it off her chest. Was she broken Fuck now, but it was better to let people you don't like or trust not to know you have an ace in the whole... maybe she did.. maybe she didn't. IT was hard to tell when it came to this woman.

Her eyes set on him as he sat down and smiled "Hmm, now all we need is a good bottle of volka and this would be a wonderful ah! conversation." She muttered watching him closely. "But do you also worry that he will turn on you? Send you to the ground? Hand you over to something else with out another thought?" She asked curiously. She would just talk to him... as if she wasn't being crushed by a huge snake... Yes... keep your mind off the huge thing crushing you Dei.

She was loyal to who she was, and who she belonged too.SHe would watch Grayback closely trying to not show every inch of fear she felt. No, she wasn't ready to die... She wasn't giving up. She would just bide her time. They where not killing her... they wanted something... her dead... would lead them to .. NOTHING, and deiji knew it. Why else drag an Auoura straight to your hide out?

"Come on Grayback." She muttere taking very small breaths now. "wouldn't you rather rise up against him and take what belongs to you?" She asked curiously raising a slender brow.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 am

``That is a good question Fenrir.`` Voldemort asked, he
    was standing in the door to the room after having walked
    by Antonin with a light brush against his shoulder, a
    simple `follow`. ``Nagini, have you found yourself a play
    thing darling?`
    `

He swept across the floor, like a spector really, coming to
    stand beside Fenrir. ``Do you worry about such things
    Greyback?``
    He asked, curious about the wolf's reaction to such a confrontation. ``Antonin, get the Prince, I wish to
    test his new potion...``
    He purred, speaking of the truth
    telling serum he was working on. Referring to him by his
    mother's maiden name, the very thing that would later have
    him refered too as `the half blood prince`.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:10 pm

He would come silently in about a stide behind Voldemort, stopping in the doorway in what would be a typical sentinel stance. He seemed relaxed, but thoes rare few who truly knew him - would know that above all things Antoin might have been -ready was the first.

He never let his gaurd down completely - It was a dangerous risk, and one didn't climb the ranks and stay alive as long as he did - with out being smart.

He watched the woman on the floor the smallest of smirks on his lips. She would not know him as her defeater, the one who attacked her was an old woman, not this young man in the peak of beauty.

Thoes eyes raised silently from her to The Dark Lord when he spoke. He would encline his head and turn on his heel leaving in silence.

He would go to Hogsmead (because it would be the only way he could get to him outside of school - on a hogsmead vacation.) He would simply walk up to Snape where he was and bring an arm over his shoulder and a wand to his throat - he found it tended to keep him from being attacked before they knew who was speaking to him.

Severus had not been with in their ranks for very long but he would know Dolohov - and he knew that he held the seat at Voldemorts right hand, that Lucius so depsretly wanted.

With his wand on his throat he would lean to his ear.

"The Master wishes you and your truth potion at his side...at once."

He would kiss his cheek and disapperiate. Leaving the boy to find a floo network that got him close to the Manor house and walk up alone.

He would wait by the door until Severus arrived and would silently lead him back into the room where the seen lay out before them.

"Master."

He said by way of acknowledgement, before stepping aside and showing the little half blood in.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

Severus had just came out of one of the bookstores and would move towards the school. He felt the wand against his throught, and his own wand was already pointe backwards. he was just about to cast when he heard that voice. HE didn't reconize it.... but the words... MASTER, had a shiver move through his body. HE wouldn't say a word, just give him a simple nod of his head.

After a few, he would make to the manor and would meet the other man at the door. His long black hair fall down against his pale features, he would bow at the waist when he walked in and would finally speak. "I was called, Master?" He muttered looking at the man that was at the door. In his hand woudl be held out a small vile. IT probably held a good 16 cc's of the truth scryum. He waited to be questioned, but his eyes soon landed on the girl that was captured. Only one thought seemed to slip his very quiet mind. 'what did she do?' he thought.

Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 am

``Of course I have all ambitions to take what is mine... I never lead you to believe otherwise Voldemort... and should you show even the slightest sign of weakness I will kill you myself.`` Fenrir said, not even turning to look at him, a low growl under his voice. He hated that man, almost as much as that man hated him... but in the end, if he could have what he desired, he could wage war against him later, once he got his wolves together.

He gripped for a moment what appeared to be a silver wolf charm around his neck, though it could not be silver or it would burn him would it not. ``I want this one...``\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 am

Everything was taken in. Mostly, the werewolf... at the moment. Her fingers gripped in to a fist, as her arm came out to push the snake away from her body just a little bit, bu the more she pushed against it, the tighter she felt it against her body. SH ewould try not to look stressed just listening to them talk.

She was... pretty much taking in everything they said and calulating it slowly in to her mind. What use it would be if she did make it out of here. SHe watched Voldmort walk in and talking to the other man. A little chuckle finally left her lips when Grayback asked for 'this one'. She couldn't help it. "God.. just slit my throat already!!! I mean... that is what is going to happen if Grayback gets his hands on me... might as well just miss being all fuzzy..."

She would finally just speak. Deiji wasn't one to just give up on her life... but... to let people think they had her, well.. that was a different story. She watched the smaller cloaked figure walk in wrapped in the cloaks. She coudln't see his face, but he seemed like he was a student, he was smaller then them, and seemed younger.

"Do you always use children?" She asked curiously gasping a little as the snake bared down on her ribs. She was starting to take shorter breaths. Every breath coming out shorter and hardered to get another one in. The laugh.. just made it worse, but she couldn't help it. She knew what they wanted her for... but she could use this to her own gain. SHe would have to tell th truth... but it mattered.. what type of truth she would tell. Didn't have to answer their quest.. all she had to do was give them a true answer to something else.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm

"Silence" Voldemort hissed softly when Deiji spoke, that
    wand turned easily in his fingers to point at her. "When
    I am ready to speak with you I shall, until then bite your
    tongue or I shall have Greyback do it for you."

His attention turned back to Fenrir, that vicious smile
    tugging at his lips as he patted Greyback's shoulder. "I
    am glad to see you do not sugar coat things. Let me be as
    frank. Your kind are a blight against the wizarding world.
    However, you are useful as well. Continue to be useful,
    and I will continue to be gracious."

With that his attention was returned to Deiji. Those red
    eyes focusing upon her. "Ah, Auror Deiji SinQuona, what a
    distinct honor to have one of Alistor's top Auror's in our
    presence."
    The dark lord all but purred as he stepped toward
    her. "While I am afraid she seems to like to speak out of turn
    Greyback, I am forced to agree with her. She will not do us
    any good as a werewolf."

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 am

SHe would just smile through the pain of her ribs being pushed in to her body. She was shaking in pain, but that smile stayed on her lips. Walker was right.. Deiji did have a few... screws loose in that head of hers. Something just didn't form right when she was born... Or maybe she took to many knocks to the head by teachers.. who knows.

"Do I look like one of your followers?" She asked when told to be quiet. Deiji had only one fear... and that fear was hard to find. She was snake herself, though, she knew this person would easily kill her, but what use was she... dead? There was a reason they wehre keeping her alive.. they wanted answers.

When he finally did turn to speak to her she let her tongue slid across her lips looking up at him. "You know.. for a evil man.. your sure a pretty one..." She stated as the snake pushed against her and a soft yelp came from her lips taking in a sharp breath, trying hard not to let all the air out of her lungs when he sook a breath. She was really starting to feel light headed by now.

"... awe.... sorry.... Grayback... I guess.. we... can't.. play." She muttered shaking her head finding herself very light headed... very hard to think.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

+Standing sentry looking sexy+
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

With the Auoura there, he wasn't stupid. If she was to ever get away, she would know fully who he was. He would hold out the potion and something else. A potion that would scramble memories if they did set her loose, or she did get away. HE would look towards the man beside him waiting for the dark lord to speak to him. Knowing full well what would happen if he spoke out of turn.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Those red eyes glanced over as the second potion was laid
    down, it was good that Severus had enough of a sense of
    self preservation to suggest such a thing, as he was one of
    the only ones here that could be recognized other then Tom
    himself (I am assuming Dolohov is in his robes).

"Put on your robes Severus." Tom said with a glance at
    him. If he did so he would use his wand to pull the simple
    memory from her of Severus' face, she would remember him
    only as the masked figure he would be. "Whenever you are
    called to me you should always don your robes. Nagini,
    relax dearest, if she dies she is useless."

The massive snake gave an unhappy slur of words to Voldemort
    and he looked at her with such understanding in those red eyes
    before returning speech with her in the snake tongue that
    he was well known for now. Finally the albino snake let her
    head fall and she would relax, allowing much needed air to flood
    Deiji's lungs.

She was not getting out of this as easy as simply having
    the snake crush her. No, death would not come swift to her.

"If you wish to be freed you simply must not fight me. Otherwise
    this hell shall continue until your mind breaks."
    He said
    grabbing her chin and looking in her eyes, rushing forward
    into her mind.

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

((Moony, would the Aurors have a guard against leglimancy?))
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

||She would be trained against it, but I would imagine she would only be able to hold out so long against Voldemort ||
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am

Deiji would take a huge breath of air in to her lungs when the snake finally relaxed and released her body. "AH!" she gasped out and would pant. She would let her head lower for a moment panting trying ot catch her breath. Her ribs were killing her. She would wiggle a little and would to catch her breath. Dark eyes looked up at the dark lord and all that would mark her lips.. was a smirk when she could breath. "You don't think i'm that easy of a girl... do you?" She asked caughing a little to catch her breath fully, but still.. very light headed.

When he took her chin she would not pull away. His long hair would fall against her pale features and dark blue eyes. When he started searching his mind, He would only get a glimps of her bitching about not being able to get a full breath wit hher ribs broken.

When he looked in to her eyes she would start to clear her mind. She would litterly scream in to her mind giving him a bunch of randum images and thoughts. She wasn't going to let him fully read her mind. She was trained form the time she became an auoura. All that training wouldn't go to waist. "Then I guess your just going ot have to kill me... you slimy spineless snake..." She growled in her chest. She was extremely strumbern. IT was going to take a bit to get her to crack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 am