Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort)

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) Empty A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort)

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm

It was several days after the fiasco with Narcissa Black. He had been a bit more withdrawn and quiet since then. Not that he was much of a talker to begin with.

He took his seat as normal when a meeting of the higher ranks were called. He did not speak during the meeting. Not out of shame or rudeness - he just felt it was not needed.

When they were dismissed he rose as they did but did not leave. The burn on his face should have been healed, atleast mostly by now. Yet it seemed very fresh, it would seem Dolohov was burning it himself, if it started to heal. His logic was once and if his master was content with him then the remainder could fade - and not a moment before.

Once they left he sat back down. Fingers laced together on the table in front of him.

"I, owe you an apology."

He stated softly.

"It was never my intention to damange your future goals, I was short sighted and for that I am sorry."

He cared for Tom, likely more than he should. But he never over thought his place. He was a servent, and at times a friend. Still, all he wanted was to help the cause and see Vodemort to the throne which was so rightly his.

While some feared to let Voldemort down because it could mean there death. To have let him down, was a fate far worse in the devot Death Eaters eyes.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) Empty Re: A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort)

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

While he made it no secret to Dolohov that he was not
    pleased with what had happened, and that he was very angry
    with him over it, he had not brought it up in front of the
    others. Which was good, usually when he was extremely
    angry with someone he would do just that, a way of letting
    others know there would soon be an opening within the upper
    echelon of the Death Eaters.

"What is it Dolohov?" He asked before the other spoke,
    having noticed that he had not left when the others did.
    Crimson serpentine gaze turned towards Antonin, indeed it
    angered him more what had happened because he trusted
    Antonin, probably more then the other realized.

His tongue came over his top softly for a moment as he listened
    to what the other was saying. A soft sigh escaping him.
    Irritating how he never could stay angry with Dolohov. The man
    knew when to bow down, and that often eased the Dark Lord's
    ire. "If I thought you did it intentionally Antonin you
    would already be dead."

It was likely that hearing his first name once more uttered
    from Tom's lips would bring him some ease. "You are my most
    trusted, I need you to think before you act more so then
    the others. Malfoy is nothing to me, a pawn... you needn't
    truly strike out against him in that way. And do not insult
    my intelligence by telling me that it was all part of the
    act Antonin."

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) Empty Re: A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort)

Post  Antonin Dolohov Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Quiet eyes slid evenly to meet thoes beautiful red ones. He smiled ever so slightly hearing his name called, before giving a discreet nod of understanding.

When Voldemort told him not to insult his intellegance he spoke.

"I wouldn't. I admitt freely that it was a blow against that prat, more so that it was the girl. I am just sorry that the effects were more than my intention."
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

"Remember something for me Antonin, everything I do,
    everything that I sanction, has it's reasons. I need to be
    able to trust that if I put something in front of you, or
    that should fate do so, I can trust that you will not fuck
    up my ends."
    The dark lord turned those beautiful
    serpentine eyes towards the man. Turning himself after and
    gliding to him, a hand coming to his jaw.

Antonin was much taller then Tom, and so very imposing,
    most would think he would be a more likely candidate for
    Dark Lord. But that was not the case.

"Can I trust that Antonin?"

It was a loaded question in a way, if he said no, he would
    likely be killed, and if he said yes, and was found to be
    lying, then he would likely be killed, so the only answer
    he could give was the one that Tom wanted.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Antonin had stood with the other touched his face. He had removed his mask earlier when he was called by his first name. It had been the start of a reconsiliation, and he hadn't missed the openeing. Now the ornate mask rested loosely under his fingers atop the table.

His eyes closed breifly leaning into the others touch. The burn still fresh, as mentioned before. He had burned himself each time it had begun to heal. The wound would remain so long as he was out of a favor with the Dark lord, and not a moment before.

He would delicately kiss the others palm.

If the gesture was permitted and he wasn't struck for it then Dolohov would straighten his stand and look down at Tom.

"My lord..." He would kiss his palm again. "Lord Voldemort..." again and in a whisper with a final kiss he spoke "Tom."

His eyes found Tom's.

"You can trust me. In all things. If I fail you, then what you do is justified and I submitt to your choice. Until then I will serve you with all I have."
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Those soft kisses were allowed, red snake like gaze watched
    the others motions. Allowing him to give the gentle
    affections. He listened carefully to the tremor in his
    tones as he tested each name that Voldemort had ever
    allowed Antonin to call him. Dark Lord, Voldemort, and
    lastly Tom. The intimate name that so few called him by.
    And Voldemort allowed it. Though his eyes did not soften,
    and many wondered if the snake like gaze could feign
    softness anymore, they remained upon him, unwavering.

"Good then Antonin." He purred softly. Allowing his long
    fingers to slip down the others cheek over the wound,
    slowly he would feel the skin healing under his lord's touch.
    Voldemort knew nothing of Mercy, and little of forgiveness
    however, this was forgiveness as it got for Antonin.

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

It was more than he could have expected or hope for. He knew his master, and he knew his place was never a garenteed one. Perhaps it was why he responded to agressively to the young Malfoy boy. He did not wish to lose his place by the Lord's side, but futher more - He did not want someone to replace him that would advise his master poorly or have their own agenda.

He was human, he had his own goals but his true devotion was always in his loyality.

Something he felt certain the mind entereing darkw izard knew.

"Thank You, M'lord."

He would knee at is feed in a subserviant bow. While he always took this roll in public, rarely in private did he show such levels of respect. They had an understood level of respect...but he felt it needed.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"I have a task for you Antonin." Tom purred softly, he
    tossed his cloak and mask aside, as well as his wand. A
    think he never did in the presance of others. But he
    trusted Antonin. He knew the man had his own ends as well,
    if he didn't, he wouldn't have trusted him as much as he
    did. Dolohov knew that the Dark Lord was the means to his
    ends, and so he would not defy him.

The sex was an added bonus.

"I need for you to take care of a few things for me." He
    said softly, his gaze falling out the window as he lounged
    in a chair near it, one leg coming over the arm of it, the other
    leg crossing the first at the knee. He bid for Dolohov to stand.
    "Alexander Malfoy has out lived his usefulness. However, I
    need to know which of my Death
    Eaters I can trust to replace him until Lucius is ready."

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

A quiet apology (Antonin x Voldemort) Skars

(I had a HUGE post and it ate it....grrr, this may be a bit short but I'm pissed lol)

Antonin rose when asked and likewise removed his robe. He folded it neatly and rested it on the table before placing his mask over it. He gathered Tom's robes and folded them as well. He placed the mask down with the wand in a near reverence.

Antonin was rarely seen in anything outside of his black tank top and leather jacket. And hardly never in anything but black.

Perhaps, today was laundry day as the removal of his robes would show him in a long sleeved white button up shirt. Several buttons un done - this was the 70s.

When he informed him of a task he nodded. "Of course, M'Lord. Anything."

When he heard that the senior Malfoy wasn't long for this world he didn't so much as blink. Despite serveing with him for years, he wasn't particuarlly fond of the man. The fact that he had managed to get his wife knocked up was amung his cheif accomplishments.

While Voldemort spoke Antonin crossed to the wine bar and poured them both a drink. He knew Tom's drink and the glass he prefered it in. He would stand in front of him and hand him the glass.

"So what is it you will have me do? Kill him? Test the other member's for loyalty?"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 pm

"No Antonin." Voldemort spoke when the other asked if he
    would have him kill Alexander Malfoy or nea? He sat down and crossed his legs at the knees before looking over at
    Antonin. "That task will be left for Lucius. I need your opinion." He purred.

(Sorry this wasn't much of a post Sad)

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am

He handed Voldemort the glass and stood beside him. His fingers absently sliding along the lenght of the others shin. When said the task would be left to the Malfoy boy he was slightly surprised but he understood the right of sucession.

When asked for his opinion he smiled ever so slightly.

"On what grounds, Tom?"

He asked, releived to be back in good standings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:05 am