Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 Empty Re: A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Post  Severus Snape Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

He lived listening to his words. He didn't give a shit, Bella was annoying, she annoyed everyone. A ramp wasn't more then that, and with her running off, that was just it. HE listened to the others words and when the curse was lifte,d he almost fall to the ground in pain. Unabel to scream, because well.. that would be bad and he would get to listen to it! He drew a knee to his chest his head against it panting shaking.

"Remus saw... He will go to James... Breaking everything apart... weakening them>" He muttered shaking horribly. Was there a plan or was that just a cowsadence? Severus didn't move anymore shaking horrible. He leaned against Lucious a little shaking.

"I know... I heard this before... Chass pieces doesn't change that I'm nothing like the rest of you." he panted in pain. "And bella desired to have her nose knocked back down where it belonged. " HE muttered not carrying. About time he got a good hit on that girl for what she said. "The door slaming on her had nothing to do with her busting in on me and Lily. I know how she is now." Though he still cared for her. He was so stupid, and he was kicking himself right now.

Why did he trust her again? But might as wel play it off as a plan, why else would the door not be locked? "Would I be so stupid to leave the door unlocked? Bella had that nose coming... It was prefect moment to strike." he muttered shaking. Of course. a chance to words, made everything seem more his side then his wrong.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) - Page 2 Empty Re: A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 am

Lucius sat so that his knee was behind Severus giving him something to balance on. He raised an eyebrow as the other spoke.

"I don't believe for a second that this was a set up from the start. That said - You are learning. Your first skill set in manipulation is how to twist what could be a defeat on you into a defeat on another. That worked marvolously."

He gave the smallest smile. Severus was learning.

He gave him a few moments for the tonic to ease the torment in his body before helping him to his feet.

"As far as Bella goes, just keep your head down. Don't let her bait you."

His eyes swept over the other and for the first time asked.

"ou ok?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

"I didn't lock the door... WEll, I ment too, but it miscasted..." He muttered leaning back against his knee before finally getting to his feet. HE looked at Lucious before shaking his head a little getting those throughts out of his head. He did truly care for the man beside him. He was leaning more towards him lately then Lilly after this one, it would be a even deeper leen towards the dark side.

"I will play this time off well... do not worry.." he patted the others shoulder. "I broke her nose... I'm happy... about time to knock that nose down."

He turned to his potion and sighed. "Want to go out for a bit... I need some fresh air out side of the school grounds." He muttered slamming the lid down on his potion that had now went cold.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:49 pm

He held him by the elbow until he was certain that he was on his feet.

"I have to go to the Ministry tonight for a meeting about my father's standings with in and so forth. I'm free tomorrow evening though. Maybe head down into Hogsmead? Or just hang out at the manor - I have free run of the place now?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 am

He smiled about going to Hogmeags (sp). "Sounds good." He muttered and then frowned. "You know i'm always around right?" he asked curiously watching the other moving towards the door letting the other follow him. He was still shaking from the pain, but he would managed.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

He smirked.

"See you then, and remeber - Keep your head down."

He would leave the room in a flourish of robes and be gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 pm