Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Severus and Lucious and Some Payback I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Severus and Lucious and Some Payback

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Severus and Lucious and Some Payback Empty Severus and Lucious and Some Payback

Post  Severus Snape Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

It was late in the evening after the Aurora's found that Deiji girl. Serious had been knocked back when the objects in the room started to move around. He held his head moving to his private dorm and started digging through potions and other things to try and make his head stop killing him. The sound of a vile dropping and crashing to the ground coudl be heard before soft curses came from the young man.

"Damn it... to hell." he growled deep in his chest before falling back on his head and holding it. He ahd stopped from leaving right after and gathered up some of the blood from the Aurora in a small vile. He slowly stood back up after a few moments went by, before finally standing back up.

Moving towards the many viles he had and started messing with them. He was cooking up a potion that would ligh up anytime he was near another person with the same blood he put in the vile. The girl was 11 more then likely a magic child... he was sick of having half blood stamped on his head.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Severus and Lucious and Some Payback Empty Re: Severus and Lucious and Some Payback

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

The door handle would be tested, finding it locked Lucius knocked on the otherside of the door. He hadn't spoken to him since he was called home on urgant business to find his father had been murdered. It was a week ago since this had happened and he just happened to return on the day Severus was gone.

"Open up."

He had no intention of bothereing him but he wasn't moving right and that worried him.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Severus and Lucious and Some Payback Empty Re: Severus and Lucious and Some Payback

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm

"The door is open..." He muttered casting the spell at the lock letting it click to open. When Lucious walked in he would find Severus leaning over a boiling pot, a small one working on something. His mind working on it much like he did when he got older. He was quiet for along moemnt. "Sorry I have not been around... I was called to the maner." he stated and the door would shut the moment LUcious came in and relock. Yes, Spells up and all... he didn't want one person to know what the hell he was doing.

"He had wrapp around his right hand and it coule be seen while he casted. He was injured and was shaking a little in pain from his head injury, but he didn't care.. he was on a mission. He was pissed... and tired. Tired of being called so many things... tired of being at the bottom when he should be on top.

"You okay?" He finally stopped and stood up looking over his shoulder at Lucious. He was quiet... he wasn't talking... that was odd.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Lucius walked in with a wide eye. He walked over to where Severus was working. He grabbed his wounded hand and healed it.

"What happened?"

He actually sounded concerned he was also exhausted, so who knew what to beleive.

He put the others hand down and looked at the vile.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 pm

"Mr General bro..." he cut off. "Clear your mind and think of a word over and over again." he muttered looking at him. "Do not think about anything i'm saying." He didn't want his words to be heard. "Mr. General of HIS armory messed up and brought an Aurora.. good idea... but he brought the Lt. that is under mad eyes moody." He spoke as he worked. He shiver taking his hand and healing it. He looked at it. "Thank you." He gave him a soft peck before looking back at what hew as doing.

"WEll... the aurora was stronger then they expected and then moody showed up. They got no answers.. .but... The General found out that She ahs a daughter... 11 to 12 years old... Well.. I have a potion that will find the person... The aurora's attacked HIM and the rest of us... That is why i'm beat up... I'm fine.."

He would hold out a vile and put it in his hand. He then held a vile full of blood and different things. He would wave it ovet the vile of blood he put in Lucious' hands.

The little vile started to glow and he smiled. "When someone passes by the person that this blood matches... they will know who the daugher is... " he looked up at him. "WE take her to the dark lord before Mr. Wolf does... and You get in good standings again..." He heard things.. but then he saw the look on his face.

"Lucious...what is wrong?" HE asked sliding the vile and tube back in to his pockets. -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 pm

"My Father was Murdered."

He answered passively while examineing the vile in his hands. He smiled looking at it.

"You are bloody Brilliant."

He looked his way. Compliments and Malfoy didn't go together, so Severus knew to cherish the moments when they passed.

He turned his attention back to the vile.

"This is really stunning work. "

He duplicated it.

"We can do double the work than you working alone."

He didn't speak about the attack though he was awed that Severus was involved, but he couldn't risk to much focus on it that could late be recalled by the enemy.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Severus frowned a bit about his father. "I'm sorry Lucious..." he had a feeling he knew why he dead. Severus was one person that payed attention to everything around him. He saw the fighting, and everything, no one really noticed teh bookwarm in the corner studying all the time.

He would distract him with the mission for now. ".. The vile will glow when you walk past the child. The way the mother acted... if the doughter acted the same I would say she was in Ravenclaw or Griphendor... I dont see them being in the other houses.." Severus stated leaning back against the bed.

"I made two.. you can go one way I the other... I will only take creater for making the viles... you can have the rest." Severus only wanted that, which was odd he wanted anything. He watched the other closely before grabbing his hand and pulling him down on the bed with him. He didn't say much more, just curled one arm around his shoulders. He was sore, so just pulling the other with him made him happy, also... it was the unsaid love, lust, or what ever you call it Severus had for Lucious.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Lucius seettled in beside him. Why not? He was comfy and had the better bed.

"I would check all the houses...maybe at the quidditch games - they have the best turn outs. Black lines had flukes like andromeda Black, or Sirius Black - so it isn't hard to beleive the kid could be in another house."

He kissed his neck.

"Seems that people have taken favor with you."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"That is true and with our luck it would e a dog like Severus." He stated closing his eyes keeping his arm around the other shivering at the kiss on his neck. "I thought this would get you back in good standings... Maybe take some of the stress off you bringing something he wants to him... And it would make me happy to see that dog in the dirt." He muttered about Grayback.

His fingers ran over the others hair slowly before closing his own eyes. He just held the other aginsth im. "They don't like me... I was able to make a truth Syerum, but it didn't work because Aurora's are trained against them.. I couldn't even make it any stronger... it was the strongest I had.. But i left a few viles there... it wouldn't work on me either " He muttered softly.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 pm

His arms wound around the other listening to him speak. ... And this was why he kept the other around. He absently played with the others hair.

"Don't forget Severus...you are a sixteen year old student. Even if it didn't work now, you are showing them that you are a invesment worth keeping up with."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 pm

"I know, but it would be nice to have someone not see me as a half blood.. and something wroth something." Severus stated curling his arms tighter around the other almost protectively. Not that Severus was anything that coudl protect, but he tried. HE actually did like this friendship between him and Lucious. It wasn't completely for power, it was actually them being friends.

"... this will work. either for you or me... WE are to give the girl to Grayback... " HE stated with a small twitch. "That man creeps me out."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:57 am