Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Sirius watched quietly as James tended to the knife and his own hand, and he got a bit of that scolded dog look in his eyes when James said the bit about being stupid to try to tend to the wound with an open wound... of course, James was right. Those dark eyes watched his brother... he knew that James was hurting right now, betrayed, heart broken... he finally got the girl of his dreams only to find out she wasn't all he thought she was... he couldn't even imagine what he must be feeling right now.

Ah... teenagers, every break up was the end of the world. Someday they would look back and laugh at how stupid they had all been when they were fifteen, but right now all of this was the end of the world. And the world they lived in demanded that they buck up and move on.

Sirius slipped forward and wound his arms around James' neck, just needed the quiet contact of his brother, who didn't expect anything from him, or judge him. ``We are pretty amazing.`` He added, with that typical Sirius Black jest.

After a few moments of the embrace, a quiet time with them that was rare these days... he would slip back and settle again. ``Well, let's not mention the whole bloody knuckles thing then.`` He said softly holding up his now healed hand. He checked Remus' once more before waving his wand and releasing the spell from him.

``You ok babe?``
    He asked softly\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Remus woke up with all the grace of a toddler in a nightmare. He flinched away and sat up before he recognized quiet where he was. Once he noticed he was in the company of his two most trusted friends he relaxed leaning back against the sink.

"I'm alright."

He turned his hand over a few times, opening and closing a fist. There was a great deal of scar tissue but it looked a billion times better.

He looked between Sirius and James.

"Are you?"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

The simple gesture of the hug from his brother nearly cracked the "strong face" shell he had put up. Through it all, everything was words and feelings, nothing physical. He could distance himself from it all somewhat, like watching it on television. Not to say he didn't feel it all and experience every moment, but it just made it more real when he felt the touch from anyone. He very nearly recoiled from the shock of it, managing to let it manifest only as a sudden tension, but he didn't pull away, instead returning the gesture as he remembered he too was in a safe place, with two people he'd trust with his life without question. They were all teenagers, but it was still a very adult situation, and James at times felt older than he was when dealing with it all. When Sirius freed Remus, James didn't put on the usual smiley "everything is ok" look because even he wouldn't buy it from himself. Instead he just gave a nod and a slight smile, looking at the hand.

We'll see what we can do about that scarring too. Just give us time. What the hell was all that about? You've never reacted that strongly, needed that much silver...

In his current mindset, he wasn't really mincing words, just speaking his mind bluntly.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

``No, not really.`` Sirius responded when the other asked if he were alright. His eyes then shifting over to James. He wanted to know the answer to that question, he canted his head and waited for Remus' answer.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Once he was sure he had his bearings enough to stand he would grab the top of the sink and pull himself up to his feet. He hadn't responded with Sirius said he wasn't ok. What the hell do you say to that? A snuggle a hug is a great comfort when you aren't the cause of the problem...

Which, he was.

He walked to the other wall placing his hands carefully palm down on the window and looking up into the night sky and the near full moon. Remus was quieter than the others but he was always jovial and pleasent.

It was only in rare moments like these when he stood with his eyes on the sky and his shoulders slouched that he seemed to carry the weight of the world.

"I don't know."

He answered.

"I have theories. Some things I've read mentioned it becoming harder to control as the wolf starts coming into adulthood. He gets more agressive...physical. Others...say the more you fight to control him the more liable he is to lash out at thoes you care about.. But I've never come that close..."

He put his face into his hands.

"Fuck...I could have killed her..."

There was such a fear behind thoes final words.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Sirius remained quiet, he knew he shouldn't have said that he wasn't alright, but for some reason he just didn't want to lie and pretend that everything was ok.

He watched as the other walked over to the window, holding the sill tightly, but he himself didn't move, he wouldn't be any help right now, so as much as he would have loved to cling to Remus... he allowed James to take the lead for now.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:49 pm

James got up and walked over, leaning on the window sill shoulder-to-shoulder with Remus, in part reminding him he wasn't alone, and in part showing he wasn't scared of him. More accurately that he accepted him and this new challenge they'd find a way to overcome. He wasn't stupid, he knew that it was dangerous and all, these new developments, but he wouldn't do anything that would make Remus even for a moment doubt his support.

We'll get through this, Moony. We always do. We'll find a way to balance both sides of you out somehow. Yeah, things got ugly, but for now we'll just be careful around things that might set it off.

He paused as if remembering something.

I remember hearing something about a guy named Damocles that graduated here just a couple years ago. Became a great potioneer or something. I bet of there's a potion that could help with the werewolf, he'd know it. We should at least contact him. Say we're studying lycanthropy or something so he doesn't get suspicious. What do you think?

He was dead serious about doing it too, if it meant a chance at helping Remus, that intense look in his eyes they only saw when he was planning something in his mind, for the moment keeping the thoughts of Lily aside.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

"No." He gestured towards the direction of his dorm. This tired and half articulate gesture would be meant as a refrence to his wall of information. If not for the fact they were brothers he was certain others would have been clueless.

"He fell off the grid a few months ago. It's rumored he's working for the Death Eaters now."

He enjoyed James being close, the fact that something so simple could mean so much was not lost on him. That said...it also terrified him.

"There is someone else...I could ask. It's risky but, given the sitaution it's get help or get going..."

He knew that James or Sirius would argue that point and if they did Remus let them get it out of their system before stating very simply.

"Would either of you kill me to say yourself?"

It wasn't an accuastion. Quiet...and soft just like thoes brown eyes as he looked up to James them back to Sirius, already knowing the answer.

"Yes or no?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

``No.`` Sirius responded without even stopping to think about it. Of course, Sirius was not always the most reasonable fellow, especially when it came to James and Remus and Peter. Those Dark eyes stayed looking ahead, knowing he would be getting a disapproving look from Remus, but that was besides the point. When he did finally look over there was a resolution in them. ``Hurt, maybe, immobilize, yes, kill... never.``
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm

James gave a heavy sigh at the news of what he thought was a ray of hope in this Damocles guy, shaking his head. At the mention of there being someone else, he looked to Remus expectantly.

Who else is there?

At Remus' question, James gave him an "are you serious?" look, not questioning his sincerity, but rather that he had to ask. He nodded agreement with Sirius' response, finding it echoed his own.

Your life is no less valuable than ours, mate. Like he said, we'd find a way to stop you, but never would kill you. Unless of course you are talking of a situation where you also are in danger from someone or something else, then no all around; we get out together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am