Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private)

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) Empty Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private)

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Severus was setting in one of his favorite tree's away from anyone. This was the only place he coudl be alone and not deal with being the prefect boy. Thing was... Severus wasn't social enough to be in this status. How did he get it.. and not Lucious? He almost thought this was odd. His robes hung off his body quite a bit and his long hair was pulled back in a short ponytail. He had cut it himself.. but he was getting good at doing this with out help. Why? Because... when your don't have that much money and your father hogs it all... you might as well get use to not having anything.

Severus would flip through the pages of the book just reading over randum things.. many things seemed to be marked in this book, but he was told... to stay there for a bit... Lucious wanted him to do something... talk to someone about something. Correct was more the term Severus saw in this, but well.. .he wasn't sure why he was the one to 'fix' Narcissa... she was... annoying to him. Maybe it was just her age?
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) Empty Re: Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private)

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Lucius didn't exactly think anything could fix Narcissa, and he hadn't put any thought into Dimitirius words. Just now how he opperated. He would walk down by the tree and come and sit beside him. A few of the Gryffindors who had been sneaking up on Severus went the other way when they saw Lucius coming.

He sat down in silence.

He was more or less hanging out with Severus, he knew Narcissa would be along, she was always on his heels. Maybe she could learn a thing or two to see what his liked and what he didn't.

He let thoes eyes sweep over him.

"You alright?"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private) Empty Re: Narcissa, Severus, and Lucious (Private)

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Narcissa came walking along the familiar path to the forbidden forest more or less gliding over the grasses covering the grounds beneath her.

She had her eyes downcast focused on her inner thoughts as she usually was these days... Lucius Malfoy had given her far too much to think about every time they had crossed paths.

Her knowledge was starting to grow on what to do and not to do in his presence but she realized none other could teach her better then the ways of Severus Snape and how he acted around him. She could tell they were close enough from the obvious signs.

Ah- what perfect timing.

Her thoughts bursted like a bubble when her head snapped up long blonde locks pushed away from her face by silver and green barets those icy eyes narrowed seeing the two of them she rolled them once.

"It seems I can never manage to go anywhere without crossing wands with you Lucius Malfoy."

she flashed a small smile at him before flopping down on the ground beside of them and deciding she should be polite to their company....when in reality she was the one intruding more or less.

"How are you holding up Snape? Still the potions master like last year?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Severus only looked up when Malfoy walked up. He had no idea the griphendor students where walking up behind him before hand. "You would think pranking me would become old?" he muttered and would let one hand slid down and squeeze the others hands a bit before going back to his book again. "I'm fine..." he muttered shutting the book and marking the place he was out with a different color peice of paper.

"I think your more..." he cut off seeing Narcissa coming up. He wasn't sure about the girl, and didn't trust her as fast as he could throw her. Something about her seemed to set off Severus, 'I'm not talking at the moment' status.

"I'm fine Lucious... do not worry about it." He would tell him later, his dark eyes moved to Narcissa again and would shurge his shoulders. "Potions isn't hard... you just have to make sure the numbers are right... I guess you have to know math before yo ucan do the rest." He didn't snap, he didn't bite.. he merely stated something very obvessous. Severus didnt' think to highly of her.. he had more respect for bella then the one chosen to marry Lucious. His body leaned back against the tree. If Narcissa wasn't there he would probably lean on Lucious arm a little. "How about you?" he asked absently. "Stalking Lucious this evening?" He asked curiously letting his eyes cast towards the older male.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Lucius let them praddle back and forth with a catty smirk on thoes pretty lips. He would stand up and interupt there little spat by uncermoniously grabbing both their hands and dragging them about 20 yards into the Forbidden Forrest. He would release them and turn to face them.

"You are both far to tense...Because of this I purpose a challenge"

He drew an expensive bottle of burbon.

"A drinking game, help us become better aquainted and have a hell of a lot more fun - whos heard of 'Never have I ever?"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

The look that came onto Narcissa's face was one of pure curiousity. Her eyes were wide her full mouth parted slightly and if it weren't for the bright eyes and blonde hair she'd look like a twin of Bellatrix.

"Ah- wait a moment. I HAVE heard of that game after all..."

she chewed on her lip one hand placed firmly over her hipline before glancing at Severus and moving forward holding out her hand and staring up into those gray eyes of Lucius Malfoy.

"I'll go first."

she paused eyes narrowing just a tad.

"May I, Lucius?"

she asked politely remembering what he had told her, with force, the last time they had been here -alone-

If he looked closely he would see the bruise still against the back of her jawline when she set it into place watching him carefully in silence.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Severus jumped when he was pulled along, but would just follow. He looked at the bottle. "How do you get that in here so easily? I don't know anyone else that can do that." Severus would state and look a Narcissa as he took the bottle to go first.

He new the game, but he wasn't to sure, he wanted to do it... HE would just stay quiet for now. "i'm game..." he stated softly. He crossed his arms behind his back letting the younger student go first. This might be funny to watch, but he wondered what this girl would find out about him, he didn't want her to know. -d-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Lucius smirked when Severus asked how he managed to smuggle in just about anything he wanted.

"Money, power, connections - easy peasey."

He said taking out three shot glasses and handing them out. Then he would fill them. When Narcissa asked to go first he smiled.

"Of course."

He looekd around the group.

"Rules are easy enough. One person says 'I have never _insert something_' If we have done that we take a drink. As some of us may have short lists of things we haven't done."

He would motion to himself.

"then We can say the same but take a drink if we have done it. We can go by age - Youngest to Oldest, Narcissa - Severus and then me."

He sat back, relaxing against a tree.

"After you Narcissa."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:41 pm

There was something about what Lucius said and the way that he said it - mixed with the uneasy look on Severus' face that made Narcissa just for a split second think twice about joining in on this game.

She remembered how Lucius had been to her the last time they were alone in a place like this and she was sure that just because Severus was present that would likely only encourage someone like him...

However, in the end, her darker side one.

Typical Black. Typical future Malfoy.
    Hell Typical Angel- slowly turning to one of the Fallen.

Moving to a tree close enough to Lucius but just out of reach she slid slowly to the ground tinkering with the shot glass swishing around the contents she would slowly clear her throat and say aloud:

"I have never...ever... been kissed by a man open mouthed."

she bit down on her lip, the glass not moving towards her mouth but stared at the others with raised eyebrows.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 pm

He would nod, before flopping down in the grass near the other. His long hair would fall out of his ponytail a little as he leaned back a tree on the other side of Lucious. HE would move the glass around in his pale fingers a little thinking.

WHen Narcissa finally said her question a sick feeling came to his belly, but oh well... if she told, he would send her through a wall.. or something... HE would tip his glass suddenly to his lips and take a drink. IT took alot out of him to do such a thing. Fuck, he had don'e more then that with a man... Lucious wasn't a boy.. he was pretty much a man... just not ... fully.

He would set his glass down after that and hold it out towards Malfoy to refill. He didn't say a word.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Lucius would pretty much kill anyone who would call him anything less than a man. Though his lips curved slightly as Severus took a drink. Well done - points for honestly there..Likewise.Points should be rewarded, after tossing back his drink - was anyone surprised? - He would lean over and capture Severus' lips with his own, assumeing the other didn't reject him he would give him a propper kiss before sitting up and reaching for the bottle.

He noticed hers hadn't been drunk from and that got his attention - she hadn't been warped yet...Lucius had a new project.

"Severus...the question is yours."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes Narcissa's innocence was still intact- proof that her "whore nature" that every one had pegged her for was just a show. An Act.

For Narcissa it was more like a mask. Hiding the true character underneath. Not trusting herself or anyone else for that matter to accept how she really was.

Too late for second thoughts- the game had already begun and she was sure that by the end of it that innocence she had managed to keep veiled for so long would be discovered and sought after.

When the kiss was exchanged after both drank the glass dropped from her fingers looking paler then nearly headless nick for just an instant she reached through the grass wiping off the blades that were attached to the side from it spilling she flushed ferociously staring at the two of them.

So... not only had they kissed a boy... but they also liked it- and with each other.

It was a shock... but one had to admit it was a pretty shock.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Severus would pull back at first, but gave in. The girl knew he kissed a man, might as well kiss the same one again right? His body scooted closer kissing him straight back on, but pushed it a little farther just to prove that he had done it a few times before. Slowly breaking it he would let his mind wonder for a few moments.

"Hmmm let me see, what can I say.." He ran his fingers through his black hair and would curl it behind his ear. His eyes scanned over at Narcissa and her completely shock before a small smile finally came to his lips. "I have never... Beaten up anyone.. with my own hands..." Severus really never lifted a fingedr to anyone.. a wand... sure.. but never a hand... he had .. his ways. Mostly.. he dared them to hit him now adays... Lucious seemed to be a bit.. protective. -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Lucius raised the glass to his lips and took a sip. For an arrogant prick, he honestly wasn't proud of it. For him to physically hurt someone, to him it was a loss of control - he didn't like it.

But he had been known to do so ...whe the situation called for it.

"Never have I ever...feared a family memeber."

He let that hang in silence as wonder to wonder - he drank.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Bellatrix had not followed them out here, but rather just been wandering about, bored as usual, her work was done and she had been sent out to make sure that no students were wandering around out here... yay head girl!

And low and behold, she found some. For a moment she said nothing, watching Severus and Lucius snog.

``Ewwww.`` She purred. ``How can you kiss a half blood... aren't you worried he is infectious.`` Bellatrix made no secret she didn't care for Severus, however he didn't say anything further, she simply walked forward to see what they were up too.\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

||Gonna jump - I won't be on anymore today and maybe into tomarrow ||

Lucius turned to look at Bella unphased by her sexy entrance.He would only sit up and poor her a shot and motion for her to sit down.

"Frankly m'dear if I were worried about catching anything from snogging anyone amid the present company it would be you m'dear...Randolph know what he's getting?"

He asked with out a flinch.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever - Join us, Question was -Have you ever feared a family member."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Narcissa's eyes followed Lucius as he brought the glass to his lips twice - both times for things she hadn't known about him.

She drank from her own glass the second time holding it out for another round.

Opening her mouth prepared to state her choice for the next round she heard her sister's voice and grinned at her choice of words only turning her face to look up at her.

"Never have I ever given my heart to another...black as it may be."

she stood then coming over to Bellatrix letting the glass hang loosely by her side she grabbed the back of her head fisting her hand in those dark curls she pressed her lips to her sister's mouth kissing her full on in front of the two boys.

Sev and Lucius' kiss was one thing but THIS was a show indeed and one she was sure would prove that she wasn't as innocent as she looked.

" Hello sister," she purred pulling back to smile at her and glance down at the two still sitting by their trees.

"I believe it's your go Lucius..." she watched him for a reaction.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Severus would jump and shoot Bella a look before looking towards Nercissa and then lucious. HE watched the two girls kiss before tipping his glass to his lips after the question. Had he hurt someone in his family.. yes... but that was something had yet to tell r LUcious... his father didn't make it out this time with out being injured. He had dumpped something... quite.. Damaging on him.

Severus would feel the alcholah a little now. He would look down in to the glass as Lucious refilled it. He wouldn't drink this time. HE remembered something the dark lord said to them in their private season. He would just stare at the drink. His dark brown hues looked towards Lucious before closing them agian.

"I am worried now what you might be getting Lucious... seems like she has kissed girls.. not men." he muttered waving his hand before closing his eyes. He would think of his question. "I have never .... Slept with more then one person at one time...." He laid his head back on the tree a little. He could whold his liquiar... it wasn't odd that he could either... after all... He didnt' come form the ...best family.. and having a friend like Lucious... well. it was easy to get your hands on it.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am

The kiss was taken with a soft giggle. It didn't bother her at all... she was a little too off her rocker to completely understand the difference in affection, but she was sure that Narcissa was a little drunk. She would nuzzle her sister before walking over and sitting down, taking the drink from Lucius. ``So how is this game played?`` She asked softly. ``Anything like Skeletons in the Closet?``\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 am

"It's easy enough Bella. Someone we each take turns stateing : Never have I ever...and then something we haven't done. If you have done it - you take a drink. We've bent the rules a bit as some of us have a rather short list so that you can say something have done when you say never have I ever..so long as you drink"

He leaned back on the tree. If he had been fased by the kiss it didn't show, when neither Severus nor Narcissa (don't know about Bella) Didn't drink, he downed his shot.

"You lot really must get out more."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 am

Narcissa nearly snorted at his comment waving her hand in the air in a gesture as if to say 'yeah, yeah we all know you've done it all Lucius.'

She smiled at the three of them, being the youngest wasn't always a disadvantage. she could watch them get drunk quickly and act loopy all while managing to keep her wits about her.

Though, being younger also meant she would get drunk faster if the right questions had been asked. As for now, she still didn't touch the glass to her lips casting a sidelong glance at her sister.

"Go ahead Bella, say something interesting that Lucius may NOT have done."

she teased winking over at him.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Bellatrix smiled. ``Oh, I like this well enough. Skeletons is a bit different, maybe we can play that one sometime too.`` She purred. She would sit on whatever was on the ground, likely near Lucius, but not too close to Severus. She was a pure blood snob after all, and even being seen with a half blood irritated the shit out of her.

``Mmm, something that Lucius has never done?`` She asked... ``Never have I.....`` Think... think... think... Truth was there wasn't much in this world that Bellatrix hadn't done, so she decided to employ the rule that had been changed. ``Never have I slept with a teacher.`` She purred before taking the shot... becuase... she had...\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 pm

He laughed outright at Bella's comment and her drinking. Instead of drinking he raised his class in a toast.

"Well done Bella, we must have the details...as per mine...Never have I ever - turned a teacher down."

He said with a wink before - naturally, taking another sip. He loved the burn and luckily for him - he could hold his own. He knew to much to allow himself to get slobbering drunk and run off at the mouth.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 am

Severus would lean back a little trying to think of another one. Something Lucious would of NOT done. "Actually thinking of something you haven't done is probably harder then what you have done... " He shurged his shoulders and put Bella on ignore. HE didn't give much of a care what the woman thought of him. He would take a drink of his glass, just for the hell of taking a drink. He would hold out the glass for Lucious to put another dirnk it. "I don't know any of the teachers that would be worht sleeping with." HE muttered before letting his mind wonder.

"I think i know a better game then this... Since it is kind of hard not to get Lucious drunk.." he muttered knowing full well the other could hold his own. He would throw a set of bone dy up in the air and catch them. "You pick a person... you say... evens or odds... if they pick the oppsiste of what it lands on... you most answer what ever, or do what ever tey ask of you..."

Severus was more daring then anyone really knew. The book worm new more then he acted he did. HE would roll the dy in his hand. If they agreed he would look at belly. "If you win.. you force the other to take a double shot... then you get the die. who ever is still awake and not drunk and goes around the cricle more times then the rest wins something... i'm sure we can figure out what the something is later."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

][this is going to be kinda hard without a dice roller. lol][

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:23 pm