Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private)

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) Empty Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private)

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Severus was setting on his bed staring at a pictue his mother took of him and lilly. he would just stare at it. He ahd others at home, but this was his favorite one. He quickly wripped it in half and threw the pieces in the trash. He was mad... mad at himself... mad at the world. His hand was resting on his cheek and his dark eyes staring at the stack of books he had already tread through. He was lonely... bored.. .and more... not in the mood for anything... He would just sit there.

SLowly he would stand to his feet and look at the other boy in his room that was sleeping. He hated sleeping in the same room with them.. they where load sleepers..... he would move down the hall to one room he knew would have someone still awake.... or partly... HE would knock on Malfoy's door making sure no one was watching. He had fist listen at the door to make sure no one was in with him. But, he also knew that he could have a quiet spell on it. HE waited for an answer, and if he did, he would snake his way in.

Sure he would say something nagitive, Severus would smile. "I'm not here for anything more then piece.... " HE muttered guessing that the rich boy had his own room. He would move over to him, and set on the edge of the bed. "Can I stay in here tonight? I can't sleep in that hell whole... I don't know why we end up having beds near one another.. he stinks.." He was dressed in a pair of shorts nad a tank top that hung off his upper body. HE was a slender male.... not as built as Malfoy. -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) Empty Re: Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private)

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

|| Actually, the Prefects have their own dorms - I should have made a note, so we can just flip it and say Lucius came to him his room because of a loud sleeper in the dorm ||

He would slink inside the room looking around, it was no doubt the best room Severus had ever slept in - outside of the one in Malfoy Manor.

He wore black boxers and a black dressing gown wrapped around thoes shoulders but still showing off thoes impressive abs as they fell open.

"Mind some company?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private) Empty Re: Severus Snape x Lucious Malfoy (private)

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Severus jumped half out os his skin when the other walked in to his room. HE would look towards the other and bit down on his bottom lip. "Lucious... um... sure... come in." He would kick the bucket under the side of the bed to hide it.

"Come on in."he smiled a little and would lean back against the wall some and look around the room. "I miss sharing a room with you.. I am not much use to this ... single thing" He muttered. "I think it is to nice for me... really." Severus would throw the covers back so the other could set down beside him.

".... So... what is going on?"
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Lucius would shed the silk robe and crawl in next to him, a cool arm coming around the others mid section. He would kiss his chest before snuggling into the blankets.

"You deserve it. A propper Prince."

He said with a wink, using Severus' mother's maiden name.

"You seem to be taking to ... things...well."

He said clearly referring to the Death Eaters.

"Not doing anything to put that in jepoardy are you?"

Another kiss.

His hand would slide down along the others belly.

"On a random note."

His fingers found their target already starting to tease.

"Being in an arranged Marriage - sucks."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 am

"Please.. don't call me that.." he would mutter his fingers moving over the othesr hair slowly before shivering. He felt those fingers moving along his stomchic and down towards his crotch. He would lay back in to the bed and would mutter the silance spell. He didn't want anyone to hear what they were talking about, or whta might happen.

When asked if he was doing anything wrong, he would shake his head. "If you mean Lily, I haven't spoken to her... at all." He would lean down and let his lips come to Lucious in a deep kiss. He wanted one... he was getting a bit more daring... but... not to much. Just... a little.

HE gasped as he was teased and would blush deeper. "... I am sorry... I'm anot allowed to have children... so..." He shurged his shoulder. "Good think i'm not that intesrtined in girls... right?" But lily, he would always love her, but that was kept to himself. "I'm not a prince.... i'm a half blood.." he shivered feeling that hand move against him a little. His own fingers playing with Lucious hair.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm

He contiuned to play as if completely unawear of just how much he was doing for the other. It was all part of the game, the methodolgy.

A soft kiss to his throat before the other kissed him, he was happy to respond.

Breaking away reluctantly the pace of his fingers increased.

"If you want...I could arrange a private meeting."

He continuend to play.

"have her unarmed and alone - at your mercy."

Faster yet.

"Take from her the one thing she can't give to Potter...make her regret it - show her what happens when you pick the wrong man."

The Marauders had been cruiseing for a brusing since the greathall, he just wasn't sure who. So the thought of letting him have a go at Lilly Evans seemed delightfully win win.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 am

severus was locked in the attention he was getting with the others hand. He would shiver feeling his whole body reacting to the hand that was on his more senstive parts. HE would let his head fall bakc against the pillow listening to the other talk.

When he started getting on about Lily, eh would jerk up for a moment about getting her alone. Parto f him wanted too, and part of him didn't. HE knew what he was talking about. His hand came down quickly grabbing the others hand stopping him for a moment his face blood red. "I... Can't do that... what do you mean.. by... take?" He shivered his breathing picked up.

Lilly was the only 'girl' he was intested in. He couldn't stand woman, they annoyed the hell out of him.. illy was different.. She didn't annoy him.

He had to desires... Lucious.. who he would never tell... this was just... friends with binifits... and well... Lilly. "i.... can't do that... I want potter to hurt her.... not .. me."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 am

He would brush his hand away in hopes to contiune playing.
    "What if I could give you both. What if your brewed some of that wonderful Polyjucie potion and took on Potters face.Lily would think it was him...and you would get the goods before he did.."
    He kissed his neck.
    "Its win win."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 pm

"Lucious I can't do th...that." He shivered feeling that hand on hi. He would take his arm and would lean against him kissing on his neck and shoulders to keep him distracted from his own throuts. HE would rather not do antyhing to lilly... he just wanted her 'toy' to suffer. "Let me thank on it... that potion takes times to boil..." He would mutter against his throat pushing LUcious down on the bed.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

He groaned softly.

"You want her - you know it. She is a muggle born bitch, who doesn't have time for you. So take what you deserve before she gives it away to someone less worthy."

He let the other push him back, he could play severus better than anyone. He knew when to push hima nd one to give him the reins.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Snape felt himself pushed bakc and shivered feeling the other press against him. "I don't know... if I can... do that... If i'm caught... if potter was to walk in... I will be exspelled and thrown in to ... Abakana for rape." He shived as the other pushed him back on to the bed. God damn it! LUcious could always control him in such ways. It drove him insane, but he ... liked the lost of control... something he didn't allow very offen.

He would lean up a litle and kiss the others lips to distract ihm from his thoughts pulling his body down upon his own body. He was at the moment... more intersted in the male above him.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 pm

He smiled grinding against the other.

"Oh, I am certain that we could distract dear James...and find some place private for you two love birds to go at it.."

He would nibble at his throat.

"Don't feel obligated, but I know you want her.."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

"Hmm, let me... thank on it... right now.. i'm thinking with... other parts of my body." He muttered feeling the other give him attenion. HE would arch his body up against the others curling his arms around his shoulders. He didn't want him to get to far away from him. HE did miss him when he was off playing with his future wife, or what ever he was up too.

"To bad... you have to get married." He muttered pressing his lips up against the other, kissing him deeply.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Lucius would toss his weight so that he was on top with Severus pinned beneath him.

He would place teaseing kisses from his shoulder, to his chest...and further south. Even as his teased, his hand had already found its target and was teaseing his lenght.

"Silly...Severus. This won't end when I am married."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 pm

"Ah." he shivered feeling his body move down his own. "Why did I see that answer..." He shivered feeling himself grow harder. HE would let his fingers slid through that white spiked hair and arch his body against that mouth. His breathing would pick up and get a little heavier.

"You are... always one to ...get what you want..." he shivered pressing his hips upwards a little at the attention he was getting.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 pm

"Typically."

He answered, how is it that he could be going down on someone and still sound so damned smug? Yet he did, even as his lips parted and he began to drive the other mad.

His attentions were focused, and he knew what he was doing. His fingers gently teased his opening.

As the other tried to buck his hips he would find Lucius' hand pinning him down. His tounge danced around the crown of the other. Even so distracted he seemed to make clear this happened on his terms.

The real power came from the fact that Severus enjoyed things on Lucius' terms.

Just as Severus was close Lucius drew away.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

He enjoyed the attention he was reserving even if he was not in control, there was part of him that liked the control to be taken over by Lucious. It made him... fele like him... he didn't understand it, but he didn't like to always have to be in control of the world around him.. it was nice to have a break from it.

When the other stopped he moaned out and whimpered. "Why.. did you...s.s.stop." he shivered near his climax.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:27 am

He slid up the lenght of his body before whispering wetly in his ear.

"To remind you that I can."

Lucius had been loosing ground slightly with Voldemort and it made him possesive. He always had to be in control, and when he couldn't he had to take excess control elsewhere.

This would be shown as with very little prep he would begun to push himself into Severus' body.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

"Your always in control... Tell me... what... is... going on." He had not been around the Death Eaters lately, not as much as the others. After all, he wasn't fully trusted right? He was a half blood. He shivered feeling the other slid in to him, and slapped his hands over his mouth to keep form crying out in pleasure. It didn't matter silance spell or not. He was use to being at Malfoy's house and they couldn't use magic.

He felt him slid in and his head rested back. His fingers gripping in to the sheets as he parted his legs a little more giving the other room.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

"Don't ruin this by questioning me, Severus."

He warned. He was not a man who had troubles,...or atleast allowed himself to admitt that he had troubles. So to answer what was wrong would be to claim that something was wrong and he couldn't allow that.

He contiuned to pound relentlessly into the other. There was nothing gentle about him tonight. He was angry, and frustrated and Severus was his outlet to contend with these emotions.

Luckily for Severus, lucis was a common lover and his body was accustom to his attentions.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes, it was a very good thing that he was use to this punishment so to speak. His body was shaking in pleasure in pain. He could tell by the way his body was being treatd this time somethingw as up, but he wasnt sure what. His eye sroled back and his body arched up to give the other room to move. He wouldn't speak anymore until the other was finished with him.

Of course, he would come before Lucious tightening up around him to cause more pleasure durning this.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm

He would finish just as brutally as he started. Any other lover would have been left to tend to themselves, but he knew Severus and while he would never admitt to carring for anyone, he wouldnt.

He slid out gently with a feather soft kiss to his throat. A wave of his hand would begin healing anything he might had damanged in his enthusiasm.

He would clean the other and stand up himself to shower...leaveing with out a word

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:09 pm