Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
I want to kill something (Auroras?) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

I want to kill something (Auroras?)

Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

I want to kill something (Auroras?) Empty I want to kill something (Auroras?)

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

They left her alone, in a house, and had time to think. Damn did they forget who their Lt, was? SOmeone that woudl rather be running down villiens then setting here with her feet up, because the doctor order her too, and new she would get a pissed off look for Moody if she was caught kiling thigns? Yeah, Killing things. It was one of Deiji's favorite pass times. Finding a death eater and sending them to hell!

Well, maybe other then drinking, and getting in Moody's pants? She looked at her stromchic on that thought. "Oh yeah... I forgot.. this is what happens when you GET in to Moody boys pants. Note to sellf.... make him wear a steal condum next time." She joked and sighed talking to herself. She had the paper work done, and was waiting for someone to deliever the rest. Oh, when they showed up would they get a site. Deiji was setting, loose fitted shirt and a pair of loose fitted pants. Her belly was about the size of Four months now and all she wanted to do was glare at it. Ready for it to pop out like some zip or horrior film.

Long blonde hair was curly adn pulled back in a bun on top of her head. She ahd her wand out and was making books fly up in to the air before blowing wholes in them, just to repare them and and put the mback in the book shelf. Yeah.... she was bored, that was dangerous, and out of everyone Moody knew what that would lead to her doing.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

I want to kill something (Auroras?) Empty Re: I want to kill something (Auroras?)

Post  Alastor Moody Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 am

The door would open, only preluded by the breifest knock as Moody walked in. Blue eye swirling as constantly as ever.

"Yes I am me, as anyone at the hogshead could tell you."

He refrenced their last drinking party and shag that only he would know about.

He tossed her a stack of papers.

"Kid at school?"
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

I want to kill something (Auroras?) Empty Re: I want to kill something (Auroras?)

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

"Yes, she is safe." She stated, "Well as far as the school is safe.. more people around her to see where she is more then just me and my wand." She stated her wand was in hand when he walked in, but she kindly expected him. She looked at the papers and motioned to the stake she ahd finished. Yeah, she was fast and very effective. She was a good Lt, when not four months prego.

She stood up a little, and set back down. She was soo tired, she didn't remember being this tired this fast with the last one. "So...anything I need to know?" She then got an evil Idea. "Hey Moody, come here for a moment?" She grinned. When he got closer she grabbed his hand and put it on her belly right when the baby kicked the fire out of her. She grinned wanting to see his reaction, she loved getting him to jump or glare at her.

"I'm bored... give me something to do that isn't paper work... I'm going crazy around here.."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

He jerked his hand away at the unexpected gesture and kick. That was...werid. He gave her a displeased look. Almost like waking up and finding whip cream on his face or something.

"Dumbledore is there - she is safe."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm

"oh breath mad eyes, don't tell me you have never felt a child kick before?" She laughed and leaned back a little. "I know.... i just worry when she leaves will she be safe... She does have older friends and they could take her off campus... I'm sure they won't let her out of their site... the ones i have heard been around her act like her big brothers.. so I think she is good." She shurged a little and pulled th pile of papers to her.

"Your odd you know that..." She joked and closed her eyes. "Take a walk with me? I need to move... I don't care if I need the rest... I'm going mad not working the field... "
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 pm

The look he gave her made it clear he likely had never felt such a thing. It was far to...domestic... for him to waste time on. He motioned toward the door and walked forward, holding it open and waiting on her.

"Still, you should tell her to stay at the school incase someone comes for her again. I can't always shadow her, you know."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

"I kind of wished she was more like Crowe instead of me... I don't know how well she listens.. she listened around here, but i don't know if she will at the school. It is a false since of security.. you know that as well as I do." Deiji stated pushing off the counter and smirked when he made that face. Oh, she loved getting under his skin, it was her .... second most favorite thing to do other then Shagging and Killing Death Eaters. Okay, so she was about as twisted as Bella at times, but with a more level head.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

"The batty old wizard Dumbledore, aint nearly as batty as people think. They'd be hard pressed to get at her with him near by. Ii explained everything to him, but got the impression - he already knew it."

He took a drink of his flask

"Batty ol' Codger."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Deiji nodded as they walk. "Only thing is you can only protect them so much outside the school. I hope she listens and doesn't leave the school... I will do some round myself..." She cut her eyes to him. "No.. I won't pick any fights, I will stay in the shadows... " She stated but she knew that was a negitve. Now that she had her hands on Alice, she didn't want her to disappear. It made her fearful, which was odd to see her. But even she knew you could only protect a preteen so well. shit, her own parents couldn't protect her form what she did.

she looked forward and just enjoyed the lighta actually hitting her skin. She didn't leave the house, if she fall, she was fucked... if someone saw her, she was fucked. Her magic was out of wack with this kid!

"I can't cast.." She stated to him finally.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am

"Weren't you 'in the shadows' when they grabbed you?"

He asked keeping pace beside of her.

"No you don't leave the safe house. If she breaks your word and leaves the school I can't help it. We were young once. Hell, neither of us still follow the rules. Why do you think she will? You can't control them. You can set boundries and say a prayer but there your ability to help ends. Worrying doesn't help anyone."

There hands brushed a few times as they walked. He wouldn't take her hand but if she took his he wouldn't draw away. He couldn't love her, and she knew that. That didn't mean that nearly loosing her hadn't unsettled him in a way very near to the death of his parents.

When she said she couldn't cast he spun to face her.

"WHAT!? You're telling me this NOW!?"
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Deiji let her hand brush his but didn't take it. She was in the same boat. She loved her daughter.... she loved the child she was carrying.. even if she never held either of them, they where still hers! They where still her children. She did love them, moody, it was a different type of love. They had an unspoken need for one another, that didn't hold a NORMAL relationship. Nothing about either one of them was NORMAl.

HE listened to him. "I was grabbed using a Shadow cloak that made me look like a phantum... I was to use it to expact, instead I tried to use it to attack. A mistake on my part." She stated before finding herself nose to nose with him on his suddenly out brust. She took in a breath before letting it out. "This morning... I couldn't cast to knock a koon out of the window... All that shot was sparks.. I have been using magic this entire time... I knocked another one out of the trash when I coudln't get up fast enough to keep them from knocking shit out of the trash cans.... Yes.. Abusing magic... blah blah, but if i didn't I wouldn't know i Can't cast... I haven't tried anything else lately... It has been weak since I used that potion... but It was until today I can't cast.... I am telling you know... calm down... I can still use basic... I can't use anything extreme."

She waited for him to start passing and getting pissed. A hand came to her stomchic feeling another rough kick. "Child... " She mutterdl ooking down. "Your going ot be the death of me." She then looked up at moody. "I'm safe... don't start in on me... I can't stop the kid taking my power, or what ever i did to myself... I'm sure it will come back once the pup pops out."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am

"In the house."

He ordered, at once with a motion to the house behind him. If she refused, which he was certain she was stubborn enough to do. He would take her by the arm and lead her in. She was unsteady on her feet now, it wouldn't be difficult.

Once inside he gave a sharp shake of his wand the house locked up like fort Knox.

"Do NOT leave this house. I'll put a 24 hour gaurd on it. We have no way of knowing what the snake scum did when he was in your head. Or the effect his curses and that stupid potion put on your body or the kid.We don't know what causes this and we are not taking your typical BS approch of 'i'll deal with it."

He spoke over her if she tried to interupt him.

"Do not try to use your magic anymore, not until we know more about this. I'll get one of the doctors on my payroll to have a look at you. But until you stay IN this house. No Floo's, no nothing. ... and I'll make it an order if I have too."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm

"But... I finally got to walk.... " She made a face when he said that. She knew if she didn't tell him and something was to happen he would shoot her revive her, and then do it again. Turning sh ewould let him lead her to the house. Once inside she sat down nad let one hand rest on her stomchic as the kicking started again. She justleaned forward her hand resting on her cheek watching both of him closely. She listened to what he had to say and just motioned.

She slowly looked up at him. "... you don't know how much this actually scares me... when has there been a time i haven't been able to cast a spell?"She asked cruiusly. There was never a time Moody would see Deiji actually scard, she wasn't even scard facing the Dark Lord this much... but to be trapped in a house, alone and not being able to defend herself... the last time she was this scard she had been raped and had Alice.

"I don't like this.... the potion has been used many times before... you even sujested it... the faster I have the child the safer I am... and the child is not to be locked in my body... we are one target. part we are two... " sHe stated looking up at him. "I don't like this Alaster... "

"I haven't left the house becaues of it.. I'm not stupid Moody i know i'm a target and a easy one with out magic or anything else... I don't see anyone but you and Alice, and I'm not about to try anything stupid.. I know that
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 am

He glowered down on her. She had known him long enough to know he wasn't actually angery at her...she was just a handy target when he was pissed at the situation.

"Well, since you are so bloody inedpt and you keep running off your gaurds I'm gonna have to stay and keep you in check" He growled at her as though she were some terrible inconvience.

There again, she knew him. It was his way of offering to stay so she knew she had the best in her corner. It was for her comfort as much as the litteral keep her alive thing...but he would never say such things outright.

He suddenly froze that blue eye for once completely still.

"STAY."

With that he went out the main door which set every security lock in the home. He ran the 300 yards away from the house til he could apperiate and was gone...

|Going to have him go respond to The Call for Help - when Alice is bitten|
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Deiji knew all this, and she didn't like these emotions she was feeling. she was use to being colded and dark. The slytherlin she was born to be, but at the same time, the motherly preggers emtoins where there and she was having a hard time kepeing htem in check. she was paniced herself... the thought of not using magic... Deiji was all about magic it was her life, her first love... Moody was only the second.

"FIne." She stated almost pissed at him but the same meaning came form her as his. They wehre more alike then either would want to admit. They took one another for what they where, and that was what they where. She felt the pull, but couldn't move. "What the.... " She new the single, and she new something was up near the school. This made her stomchic turn. The baby was only about six months now. Since it was Oct when she was captured and took the potion for 4 months. So it has been two more months so she is now 6 months.

Deiji watched him run leaning against the door frame for once, doing what he told her to do. There was no way she could keep up, there was no way she coudl do a damn thing...
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

|Poor Deiji!!!|
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 am

(ou know she will see those marks in the sky and won't be able to set still)
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 pm

|She is in a diffrent town isn't she? I thought she lived at Moodys place ins Sussex, it's no where near hogsmead, she wouldn't have seen it ||
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I know i'm bsing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 am