Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Hikaru and Dmitri (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Hikaru and Dmitri (private)

Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Hikaru and Dmitri (private) Empty Hikaru and Dmitri (private)

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 am

Demi was setting on a branch waiting for Hikaru to join him this evening. He had looked out at the water that was below him and just sat there almost like a bat ready to attack something. HE had sent his pet back Dex to go get the boy. Taking a letter to the RavenClaw house area.

Demi would jump off the branch and look at the water below. HE felt kind of week... hew ould reach in to his pocket and pull out a tiny vile. Letting it flip around his fingers he would tip it to his lips and would let ever last drop slid in to his mouth. The viles wehre only about as long as a pinky finger and about as round. There wasn't much in them, but enough to keep him form freaking out.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Hikaru and Dmitri (private) Empty Re: Hikaru and Dmitri (private)

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

Hikaru appeared out of the darkness as if he were
    one with the shadows. His body more or less seperated from the darkness as he came forward hands shoved deep inside his pockets narrowing his eyes against the chill of the night he let out a foggy breath right next to Dmitri's ear. "And here I thought you'd never call on
    me,love" he gave him a playful grin before skipping down the hill to the waters edge staring up at the moon.

"what a beautiful night"

Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:27 am

"Hmmm, only other person other then HIM that can sneek up on me." He would smirk and would turn around and curl and arm around the other pulling him back gaainst his strong chest. He would nip at his neck a little. "I was bored... so... what are you up too? String up some trouble? Or is that just me?"

He would grin and would let his lips come to the toehrs letting him tast the irony taste that was lacing his lips. "So you came when I called huh?" he looked at the sky and rolled his eyes. "Nights .... welcome to my whole life." he muttered and woudl yawn flopping down on the ground once he let him go. HE would cross his arms behind his head."So.. who you shagging here lately, prat?"
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Hikaru grinned devilishly at Dmitri when he asked who he was shagging. He gave a brief shake of his head letting his head roll back he brushed the bangs out of his face staring up at the scattered stars above them.

"Nobody, yet."

he prolonged the 'yet' throwing him a meaningful sidelong glance.

"Why? You interested?"

he always had a thing for Dmitri. they had met in America during a vacation there and when he found out he was going to the school he was transferring to Hikaru got excited in more then one place on his body.

They had quite a bit of fun together and who ever said it had to end in America?

"Nn...but really I don't have a preference for any of the women they're all the same to me," he said almost lazily flopping down on the ground beside him he relaxed supported by his elbows on the ground behind him his knees spread out slightly.

"I've always come when you called, 'Tri."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 am

"You always CUM, when I want you too.. pet." He would smirk and shove him down on the ground getting up on top of him and straddling his body. His slender hips pressed down against the others with a smirk on his pale lips. "Did you miss me? Only been a few months?"

His fingers woudl come up and start undoing the others shirt as if he had done it 1000 times before.. as if it was normal to set on top of someone and strip them slowly. "... I wouldn't mind... shagging with you... Can you forget i'm in Griffendor?" HE asked leaning forward and nipped at his neck. He liked having control.. and it had been a while since he got to have that control... Being in griffendor, with his job... well... You have to play the field. here, this boy didn't know what he was fully all about.. which made Dmitri.. happy.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 am

Ohh the memories that evaded Hikaru's mind. He raised his eyebrows when Dmitri straddled him lifting his hands slowly from the ground running them up and down his body he finally settled on grabbing around his hip line pushing him down against his growing cock which could be felt behind the material of his black jeans. "Hmmmm" he said thoughtfully and it sounded more like a moan. "I suppose I could forget you're in Gryffindor...so long as you promise me one thing." he grinned dangerously up at him his golden eyes truly glowing in the moonlight as he wrapped one hand around the back of his neck pulling him down to take him in a fierce kiss rolling his tongue into his mouth a small groan escaping as he sighed in pleasure. "I don't like sharing Demi..." he stated it simply enough and knew the other would catch his meaning. "If I let you take me then you must be mine, Itoshii." his voice was husky and his eyes clouded over as he gazed up at him fingertips brushing across his jawline waiting for his response. ((Itoshii means lover in Japanese ^^))
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 am

HE would lean down and kiss him back. God, this was warming him up. He would feel his body react to the kiss and kissed him back deeply and hard. HE would grab his arms and hold them above his head. His fingers came down and would start undoing his shirt when the other stopped him and asked him that. Dark eyes looked down in to the others with a soft smile... not a mean one, but a true loving one.

"Hikura... There is alot about me I can't tell you... or i die... there is alot about me that you can never have... I can stop playing with those at school.. but I can't stop... With something else.... " HE wanted to tell someone... but he couldn't.. litterly. HE was bound to secreticy. IF he ever said it he would burn in the sun. His lips came down on the others lips softly.

"There is alot of things in the dark Hikura... I'm just another one of those things... and you don't want me to be your lover... I just...shag.." He muttered and would lean up off him very aroused with what just happened, but.. on top of that... he couldn't hurt him. First friend? Maybe... but he was afaird of actually hurting him.
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Hikaru watched Demi as he crawled on top of him working against his body- removing clothes and replacing them with the caress of a saint and the temptation of the devil himself. A visible shiver rolled over his body those nails dug down into his skin as he thrusted up once against him letting another feral growl escape past his lips those long fingers held his neck bringing him down to kiss him hard- passion flowing in harmony into the others body and senses. "You're right Demi I don't want you as my lover..." he bit down against his neck pushing him to his limits. "I need you" he whispered huskily against his ear lowering his voice an octave moving his hands down to grab his ass and bring him in closer against his own quivering body warm and solid against the coolness of the night. "I know what you are.. I have an ability to sense these things... we've all got our own dirty little secrets" he purred pulling back to stare up into his eyes his own glowing against the shadows surrounding them. "I accept you as you are Demi, so drop your defenses a little... you know me, let me in."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 am

Dmitri would pet the others hair back out of his face pressing against the others body and nipping at his neck purring as the other did the same to him. "... I can't tell you.... just know.. i'm not normal... and you will just haveto catch me in the act lovely." He would lean down and start kissing down his body and started to unzip the others clothing. His own clothing was slowly stripped. Fuck, someone walked in on this.. either leave, watch, throw rocks, or join in. Dmitri was a damn hippy, he was good with sharing a little love. "I belong to someone." He finally spike as he would pleasure the others body, not letting him get away. "By my blood... " He smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:01 pm