Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Time for a little shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+2
Alexander Crowe
Remus J Lupin
6 posters

Time for a little shopping

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Time for a little shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a little shopping

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 am

He was sitting in one of their cushy chairs. It wasn't uncommon for him to come and sit here to read while working and staying at the Inn. He didn't cause trouble and sometimes he would help them clean up at the end of the day - so they let him.

"There are four houses. You have Gryffindor. Its my house. Basically the good guys. Bravery, Loyalty, Smarts , Kindness...pride. So on and so forth. Then You have Ravenclaw which tend to be the Smart ones but they can be sly - not as bad as Slytherin, but not a bad idea to watch out for. Hufflepuff are the gentle types, very loyal. Slythern - Thats the ones you have to watch for. They are sneaky, and will with out hesitation go thru anything to get what they think is theres. You have the bullys that give a hard time to the first years to self spoken Death Eaters,...they are the ones to watch out for."

He jumped slightly when someone spoke from behind him.

"Padfoot!"

He went from gaurded to exstatic in naught point two seconds. He would hug him with a grin. He had lost weight but you couldn't tell it for his robes were over sized. Sirius would in the hug though - but that was nothing new. Remus was thin prior to Hogwarts and regualar meals.

He steped back with a bright smile.

"This is Demitrious Craft, He is an American - 4th year Transfer. Demitrius, this is my Best friend - One Sirius Black."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 pm

"Fifth year, man." He smiled correcting him, but not in a mean way. "No idea... What ever I end up in, I guess I end up in... really doesn't matter to me.. Friends are friends to me... " He shurged his broad shoulders a little before looking at Black. "Yo... Nice to meet you, man." He was from the East North, in Amercia. His hoody was pulled a bit tighter around his form. throwing that bag over his shoulder with his books and stuff.

"maybe I will be in your house... how knows where they stick me," He watched the interchanged between the two and just smirked. Didn't bother him any... he saw alot of that stuff when he went out to conserts. Sometimes, girls, and boys all piling on top of one another. Remember Hippie! He was usually high, so why would he care.

"So.... where can I find a lighter around here... All this shopping is kind of a drag... " He stated not liking to do it. usually he could flirt some pretty girl in to doing it for him, he didn't geta chance since he was here to get a pretty girl to do his shoping for him... damn it... Were where the chicks!! Oh well... these two where cool anyhow. Oh yeah.. they are still standing infront of you Demi.

"Call me Dmitri... Demmi. whatever... Dmtirious makes me sound like some type of nerd... or i don't know... " Shurge. Yeah, he was pretty laid back.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 22, 2011 2:53 pm

[justify]Sirius looked at the other when introduced. He stepped forward, like a proper brit, offering him his hand. ``Sirius Black, it's a pleasure Dmitri`` He said honestly, that lady killer smile in place. He had of course returned the hug, and was worried.

``I was just going to head out to get something to eat, you two want to come along?`` He asked, Remus might be poor but Sirius always bought him food and what not... he didn't want the other to starve to death one of these days.\\

][Sorry, it is a little short][[i]
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Remus debated for a moment on Bullshitting and say he had already eaten, but he knew Sirius would call him on it so he would simply nod.

"Yeah, I could eat."

He looked at the American with a smile.

"Join us."

He looked back at Sirius

"Oh, and by the way.. You gonna have to watch your selves this year Sirius - they have new prefects and he knows your plans better than you do."

He smiled slowly and tossed him the badge.

"Me."

He looked at Demtiri

"Any prefences for lunch?"
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun May 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Dmitri look between the two of them and smiled. "Sounds great to me... Whatever... I don't know this place.. last time i ran around here i was 5, so... Lead the way... I wouldn't mind getting a view and barring in this place.. took me an hour to find this place.. much less a ..." And then a growl would come form his stomchic. "Hmmm I think the munchies are begging now.." He would look up at Sirius and smirk. "A peasure to meet you Siri" HE smirked.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 12:52 am

``us.`` Sirius said softly. ``Siri...us.`` He wasn't big on shortening names, he did it for Dmitri because he said he could, but Sirius liked his name, and he liked it just as it was. He walked out with the pair and headed down the street towards some place they could get a burger or what not. ``Munchies huh? I could go for some munchies makers right now.`` He laughed.

When Remus tossed the Prefect badge at him he stopped walking and looked down at it, blinking a few times... ``They don't actually think this is going to reign us in do they?`` He asked.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 am

He rolled thoes typically broad shoulders, now slightly thinner. A good natured grin across thoes lips.

"Everyone has to cling to hope."

He said dismissively.

He would look at Demitrius

"Sirius is a bit of a Prankster."

He explained and they turned into the store and he held the door open for them. He stood with his hands deep in his pockets. He seemed a typical kid - Sirius might notice he moved stiffer than normal but otherwise he hid it well.

The moon had been 3 weeks ago, he was under age so they had been left to heal the muggle way. His mother would often tend his wounds afterwars...he just hoped Sirius wouldn't ask why she hadn't this time.

Or why he had not written a single letter all summer.

Walking up to the counter his eyes scanned. He knew Sirius had a fair bit of money and he knew the other didn't mind spending it - still he felt bad. But at the moment his hunger over ran guilt.

"I'll have the large burger - rare please - chips and a large drink."

He orderd passively.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 am

Sirius indeed did have money, and more so didn't mind blowing it on shit... and friends, he loved spending his money on the guys. However, he never pushed Remus, often when he wanted Remus to have something, he would simply buy it for him and play on his manners that it would be rude to refuse a gift.

He also noticed that Remus was a bit more uncomfortable then normal for this far after the moon, of course, three weeks after the moon was one week before it, the time spead by when one thought of it that way. He ordered his food, not mentioning anything to Remus in front of Dmitri, he would corner him later.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm

][shit, sorry Crow, thought I was up :bashful:
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon May 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Dmitri would listen to him order. "Wow you like it bloody huh?" He would smile at Remus and shrug his shoulders just picking. he was actually kind of nice.. if you where on his right side. he could be a complete Brute as well. he leaned on the counter and looked at the food. "Hmmm Soft Drink... and Chips.." he muttered after they ordered. He wasn't big on eating right now. He wasn't that hungery, but if they where hanging out.. might as well eat. He didn't want to make people uncomfortable anyhow... atlest.. he didn't want to seem rude.

He would flop down near them and cross his legs over one another. "man... I should fo smoked more." he muttered looking at the chips. he would snap out of it and watch the two of them. "So.... A prankster huh? Who ya pranking?" he asked curiously opening his chips and popping one in to his mouth.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 am

*And never far off for long, in came a certain bespectacled ringleader, flipping his hair to the side off his forehead in a futile attempt to tame it. He paused but a moment to scan over who was in the restaurant, spotting his brothers and a stranger. Unphased, he made his way over to them, appearing next to Sirius with a jab in his side, looking perfectly innocent by the time Sirius could turn*

'ello chaps. And before you ask, time off for good behavior. Leave it at that!

*referring of course to his time away from his parents. They were the kind of parents everyone wanted, but he liked his time away too just the same. His bright eyes would then settle on the one he didn't recognize, his face wearing his usual charming, charismatic smile*

So, who's the new guy?

*within the same breath, he looked at Sirius with a scolding expression* You're so rude, not introducing me! Where are your manners?

*then came the expected wink*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 8:23 am

|OH MY GOSH KODY!!!! + Happy Dance + +Glomp Tackle Hug!+ ... erm, +regains composure+ I mean , welcome to the game. +GRIN+ |

Remus made a expected laugh at the Bloody joke. But once Demtirius looked away Sirius would noticed him shift awakardly, clearly embarrused. That went poof however when a certain playboy showed up and started fussing at Sirius all in good nature of chorse.

He grinned beautifully.

"James!"

He would turn, balancing his food on the tray in one hand to hug him with the other. The Marauders, had truly become family to him. They had turned what would have been solitude and pain of school into the experiance of a life time.

He would take the seat next to Demitirus, so James could take the one next to Sirius.

"Demtrius Craft - Meet James Potter - I guess you could call him the ring leader of our little group - Least wise in the fact he does more time in detention than we do...course that might just be cause we can out run him."

Thoes eyes danced.

"and Pranking who? Slytherin's mostly - we kinda have a feud back and forth, they get us - we retaliate. That kind of thing."

He looked back to James.

"He's transfering here from America."
    He explained before taking a massive bite out of his buger.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

"Hm? I would love to have some fun." he grinned looking towards Remus when he said that. He would look up at James then. "I'm Dmitri Craft." He shurged his bround shoulders. He was a well built male. He let his hood fall and the moehawk could be seen. Yeah, he was a rocker damn it and hippie... LOVE ALL MAN!!

"So.... Can I get in on these pranks?" He asked curiously as he popped another chip in to his mouth. His long legs crossed at the knee for now scooting over to give Remus more room to set. Nope.. he had no problem wit hthe gay thing. After all... thank about going to rock conserts back then... your always wondering how many males and females are fucking in a pile... after all.. it was the time of love right?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 am

Sirius smiled seeing James, when the other nagged at him he just turned and gave his brother a one armed hug. ``Hey mate!`` He said brightly. He was glad to have James here, he didn't know what was wrong with Remus just yet, but it was nice to have the group together. ``So I hear Peter and his family too a trip to Australia, he won't be back until just before school starts.`` He said honestly as he looked at him.

``How are Mum and Dad doing?`` He said softly looking at James, he had been living there, but for the last few days he had come back to Diagon Alley.\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed May 25, 2011 1:11 am

*he scoffed at Remus' description of him*

I do more time in detention because I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty! If you weren't such a layabout I might be in less trouble!

*he paused for a moment, then laughed richly at the idea of any of them in LESS trouble, extending a hand to Dmitri* Across the pond, eh? Nice to meet ya!

*he looked at the mohawk and grinned* And wicked hair, mate! I've seen that kind of hair around the city, but I bet you'll be the first at school! So, what's this about getting in on a prank? Got any kind of background in pranking where you're from?

*he looked to Sirius* Yeah, something about seeing the world or something. Sounds like a lot of travel just to see a kangaroo, eh? Mum and Dad are doing fine since just the other day, Sirius. You worry too much. *he was just giving a hard time of course* They send their love, and kept trying to get me to take food with us as if we won't eat otherwise. Mum can be crazy y'know? *he laughed*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Remus was content to settle back and let the converstaion flow around him as he made short work of the burger. He would steal a fry from Sirius' plate just cause he could, even though he still had his own.

[sorry short! >.< I'm making up for it everywhere else though lol]
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Dmitri would listen to them talk betwen one another before lookiingvoer at Remus that seemed pretty damn quiet. He wouldn't say anything about it, before finally looking up at potter and smirking. "Um... lets see... Gokicked out of school ast year for filling the girls bathroom and locker room with Goo... I got caught..sort of.. more my assistant in the whole game ratted me out... Last time i do anything with house against another house>" He shurged his shoulders a little. "I made a ful roll of one houses chairs in the dinning room slid out from under them, and flipped their trays on to their head.. nothing more then child stuff.. I usual do stuff alone since getting kicked out."

Dmitri smirked. "Wouldn't of said alt hat, but i'm not in the same school.. who is going to point the finger at me right now?" He asked curiously?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 26, 2011 11:15 pm

][skip me.][

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content