Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Time for a little shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+2
Alexander Crowe
Remus J Lupin
6 posters

Time for a little shopping

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Time for a little shopping Empty Time for a little shopping

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 am

Remus had only just come into town. He had his new Prefects badge in his hand as he looked at the list of books he would need for the up coming year. He as nervous, who wouldn't be? He was so often pushed around school but it seemed the headmaster felt he was capible of taking charge over some of the younger students.

Though he felt certain it was because the Headmaster hoped he would reign in his friends. A soft smile fell across his face. They should be here soon, it would be good to see them again.

He had denyed a chance to stay with the Potters over summer and was for the time staying in a room at the three broomsticks. Dumbledore had found him a job sweeping up which had given him a place to stay and a way to bring in a little money.

On top of that he had been given 50 gallons as a prize for his placement. Perhaps it was because Dumbledore knew he had no such family to give him anything for the acheivement. He carried the stacks of book to the register and dug in his wallet for the amount needed.

[Buying:
    The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 5) by Miranda Goshawk (5 Gallons)
    ■A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot (2 Gallons)

■Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling (2 Gallons)

■A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch(3 Gallons)

■One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore (1 Gallons)

■Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger (2 Gallons)

■Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander (1 Gallon)

■The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble (5 Gallons)

Price 21 Gallons - Leaving Remus J Lupin with 29 Gallons on him and 100 Gallons in the bank ]

He would take the books and sit down on a chair near the window and read.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Time for a little shopping Empty Re: Time for a little shopping

Post  Alexander Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Alex was walking in to the store with his younger sister Allicea, who was a first year while hew as fourth. He would help her out getting her books and stuff, more complaning about how stupid she was not being able to do this on her own. He did it on his own!!! How hard could it be! Of course, he didn't do it completely on his own at eleven, like his father would let him that far away from him at anytime.

Even know he was not completely sure his father and grandfather where not breathing down his neck. That was if he was lucky. The boy didn't know how lucky he was to have such a family. he would step away from his sister and would look over the shelves and noticed Remus. he seen him around, only being a year younger then him. he snaked his way over towards him and let his steps fall quietly.

He picked up a feather pen and would flip it around and hold it out. He would let the tip of it come out ot the boys ear. Yes, annoying little prick that Alex was, he was one of those people you wanted a cheet sheet in class.. you better know him, usually he is the one that steals the teachers books, or does something like.. stay after to class to do something for the teachers, just to get his grimmy little hands on a their books.

He was one that had a millian charms... Many where not suppose to be on school grounds, but he somehow fished them in at times. "You do relieze it isn't time for school yet... aren't you going to atlest breat before you are stuck in that cage?"

■The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk (5 Gallons)
    ■A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch (3 Gallons)
    ■One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore (1 Gallon)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Remus had been throughly engrossed in reading about the Goblin wars, the struggle for independance was breathtakingly interesting to the 15 year old prefect, for all his own reasons. He hadn't notice the other coming up behind him, til he felt the feather, slapping it away and nearly dropping his book as he turned to see who was the comedian.

"No harm in hitting the books a little early, Crowe, a lesson you could learn from."
    He wasn't the toughest guy in the world but he didn't take a beating like he used to...less of course it was a fight in which case he usually came off worse for the rare for fear of hurting the other.

"Besides, I've been taking a break all Summer. Its only a few weeks before they open the doors."
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm

he would jerk back and cross his arms behind his back with a grin. "Awe comeon Lupin-old-boy! Don't you think if you were a little more wild and fun, that you would be a bit more... cooler and intersting? Would make it easier around school." He would flip the feather pin around in his hand. "Alicea.. I found it.." he would hold it out to a little dark haired girl that ran up and swiped it. "I could of found it..."

Obessously, Lupin wasn't the only one at the butt end of Alex's jokes and pranks. he wasn't the type of pranker that Lupin and his friend were, he took it a little to far at times to the point someone might get hurt really bad. The boy would hold it out for his sister before she grabbed it and smiled. "I'm Alicea Crowe.. I'm sorry my big brother is a jerk... He is like that all the time... don't let him.. OW!" She would jump as Alex elbowed her hard enough to knock her sideways.

"Muddblood." he muttered and walked away from his sister and Remus if allowed.

Alice would hold her arm and rub the place her brother elbowed. "I am not.."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Remus seemed quiet small compaired to James and Sirius but for him to be alone he wasn't queit as un impressive. He stood 5'9 with broad shoulders, his stance always slightly off.

When he said he could be more interesting he rolled his eyes. If this idiot on knew.

"If that meant being more like then I'll take bookworm any day of the week."
    He said his eyes turning to the girl that ran up and was pranked. He cut his eyes towards him.

"Man, you need a little tact, even the kids?"
    Yep kids...cause 14 and 15 were adults...riiiight.

When the kid started to say sorry to him he nodded and waved his hand dismissively.

"Not your fault."
    When he said mudblood thoes eyes snapped up. He was half blood, his mother had been muggle born and his father was a wizard and he had no tolerence for that kind of wording.

"Watch your mouth, Crowe."
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

They had different mothers... Oddly... Alex's mother was still living with his father!! it was one of those skelletens in the closet. Only Alex really knew, and slowly the girl was learning of it. the more Alex become purd, the more the girl knew what she was.

"He is always like that..." She would turn and put out her hand. "I'm Alicea! But yo ucan call me Alice.. like the book.. Alice in Wonderland." She smiled normal 11 year old. She was short for her age, kind of a skiny thing too. She didn't match her older brother at all. Her brother had black hair, while she had silky blonde.

--

Alex would stop and look at him. "You going to make me shut it, Lupin? Alice.. hurry it up... I don't have all day, and I have people to meet with... " he rolled his eyes slightly. He was a snob, how did Alex and Alice have the same father? or same parent at all?

Alex would move over to a thing of charms and look over them, they where his little obession he had. he would let his fingers run down over his wand incase Remus wanted to start something.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Thu May 19, 2011 4:04 pm

■The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk (5 Gallons)
    ■A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch (3 Gallons)
    ■One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore (1 Gallon)

A long stretch would come form the slender male his arms up over his head. Short hair was a bit longer since school hadn't started and he had yet to cut off the moehawk he was proud of all summer. God, he didn't want to go back to school... Oh well... It wasn't like it was his chose. Got A muggle school or wizard school. A ton of months his father not knowing what was doing.... Oh he, ooh yeah... he would take the wizard school over dealing with normal highschoolers.

Atlest there he could blast someone if they annoyed him...right?

He heard the mess between Crowe and Lupin and rolled his eyes. "You would think the snakes would stay in the grass for a while... Isn't winter yet." he muttered with a unlit cig hanging form his lips. Yeah.. he was a wild american boy. Full American accent and slang to go with it. He would carry a bag over one shoulder and scan the room looking at Remus. "I forgot my wand.. got a light?" He saw the shop keeper. "Once i'm outside.."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Remus smiled at the kid, she was sweet and he pitied the fact she was stuck with Crowe for a brother. Crowe and his crowd were always starting trouble with he and his friends.

He would shake her hand, his eyes on Crowe - he half expected him to steal something. Funny how the kid who was broke wouldn't steal while the rich kid would just to see if he would ge caulght.

When asked if he was going to stop him he smirked, for a second he favored james.

"If I must."

When the other spoke he looekd his way. He didn't know the kid and the accent surprised him. Didn't they have schools for American kids in...America. Oh well, maybe he off...Hogwarts had a nack for taking in the weridos...look at him.

"I don't smoke sorry, kid."

He said passively, never fully removing his eyes from Crowe, he had been know to attack him from behind before.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

She would brush her fingers through her hair a little that hung down to her mid back. She looked at the other kid and shied away from him a little. He was odd... She didn't like being around people that acted like that. She didn't like being around her brother for that matter. She would look at the book in his hand turning her haed partly upside down to look at it. "Hey! you like reading stuff like that?" She would get his mind off her older brother.

She was dressed in a long skirt that came down to her knees and a t shirt that was light blue. She had a light jacket over it. Her arms crossed behind her back as she spoke.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Alex would shurg his shoulders. "Would love to see you try.." He looked over his shoulder at Lupin and and then ther kid that walked in. ".... Ick.." was all he stated before picking up a pen and moving away to another sheilf. While doing so, .. Remus was right... he had pocketed the pin. He didn't bring enought Gallen with his sisters stuff to get what he wanted.. so he would just take it..right?

He would move his hand over the books. "Hmmm it isn't here... " he muttered crossing his arms over his chest a little seeming pissed. Maybe they didn't have the charm book he wanted... He almost pouted.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Thu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

"But you got a wand... Oh well.. Sorry, i didn't mean to bug yeah." he shurged his shoulders and would move to get the stuff he came for. He would flop down in a chair and look over the new corse. He was actually more excited then he acted. Mostly why he was here.. his parents moved from America here because he kind of ...got kicked out of the American one... A little... not really, but thatw as teh story of the year probably.

you know kids.. wondering why some odd kid came here. He knocked his hood back and a few strands of hair fall down in to his face. He flipped over thep ages a bit of a hippy in a way... yes.. the 70's you most love it... hippies all around... and Dmitri seeme to be a bit of one. Kind of laid back type of kid. He would look over at Lupin and the kid, and Crowe. He knew Crowe.. he wish he didn't.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu May 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"Can't do magic outside of Hogwarts until your seventeen, they can expell you for it."

He reminded the kid. Hey, he was american. Maybe the rules were diffrent. When she looked at the book he gave a soft smile and nod, his eyes narrowed slightly as he handed her the book and moved past coming in front of the other who had just pocketed the pen.

"Put it back, and I won't tell the keeper you have it."

He warned quietly. Yeah, ok, so he let James and Sirius skate from time to time when they broke the rules, but frankly...he liked them - this guy? Oh, he'd bust him cold every chance he got.

Though, he knew he'd pay for it later.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Alex would play with the charm in his pocket. He would turn his eyes towards Alice and Remus and rolled his eyes. God, she would never make it, and their father and even Alex new it. He really wished his father just let the girl go off to what ever homeless place the mudblood should of went.

Alex would jump when the other walked up to him and turned his dark eyes towards him. Long black hair hung down past his shoulders and brushed his pale tan features. He narrowed his honey brown eyes at the other. The younger boy would shurg his shoulders. "I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Don't you have anything better to do then hang over one's shoulder? Alice.. come on... I want to go catch up with the others.."

--

Dmitri would kind of go off in his own world.. Yeah, he forgot... hippieness...
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 am

She would take the book and look at it watching Remus walk over to her brother. Thisan't going to end well. She would quickly move to catch up with them. Her long blonde hair came down brushing his shoulders but she didn't come up very close. She couldn't hear what the other whispered, but sure her brother was up to no good at usual. Sometimes she wondered how she was related to him.

"But... I don't want to go hang out with your friends... I want to... stay here..." She almost wanted to scream at him, but looked at Remus then heared her brothers words. "... What did you Do Alex?"

--

Alex would give her one hell of a dirty look and would grab her arm. "Come on... we have things to do.."

--

She would pull him back a little. "I have his book.. you have to wait a minute... I will stay here, I don't want to go... I will meet you at the ice cream place.."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 7:37 am

Remus watched him start for the door.

"Hey buddy, Don't forget to pay for the charm in your pocket before you leave"

He said rather loudly knowing full well the keeper was watching him.

"Hate to see you busted for shoplifting just care your to stupid to remember it was in there."

In a pleasent ..faked...but pleasent voice.

He made well sure he was out of reach when he said it. He doubted the guy would swing at him in here. He seemed more the type to jump him in the hallway when there was no one around to stop him.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Alice would be released and he woul make a fake shocked look. "Oh.. I forgot i had that in my hand... thank you kind sir.." He growled almost and laid the charm on the counter "I'm very sorry." He would turn and start to walk out. " He would quickly move towards the door and out of it. "Find your own way home Alice.." he muttered towards his sister. "Maybe a Rabbit whole!" Usual joke on the girl... but she was realy alice in the books.

--

Alice would rub her arm and would keep her sleeve pulled down as far as she could. She would hold out the book. "I really hope i'm not in the same house as him... " She muttered with a smile up at Remus. "hey... Maybe I will be in your house.. that would be cool huh?" She made friends easy, well, friends with epople that could stand her hyperness and friendliness.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 pm

He smiled right back as the guy left. Yeah, he'd pay for it - but it was worth it. When she spoke his attention turned back toward her with a smile. She seemed like a sweet kid. least wise - better than her brother.

"I'm in Gryffindor - Prefect actually." He showed her his badge.

"Most families try and to be in the same house as their siblings - especally with pureblood families but some have enough sense to branch out. My best friend is a Black , and he's in Gryffindor too - Only one of his family ever."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 12:53 pm

The young girl would nod her head a little. "I hope i'm in any other house then Slytherin.. I don't like my brother's friends and company... I will see you later I guess... My father is probably waiting for me, and my brother is probably ratting me out... " She would smile and poke the badage. "That is really great! Congrates!" she wsould give him a one arm hung and hand back the book. She would grab her bag. "I will talk to you later, Remus." She would call him by his first name. After all.. she would rather be known as Alicia and Alice then Crowe any day.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Remus gave a little way and let her run off. What an odd mixed up framily...course look at his best friends - You'd think he was used to that. He looked over to the spaced out kid and couldn't help but wonder what he was up on.

He sat back down and found the place he was at the in the books again.

He didn't know the kid. He was obviously of age and here buying books for school...so , maybe he was a transfer.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Really, this wasn't his plane to be here... not his... someones elses... Lets move!! what a great idea to uproot the 15 year old and make him go to this new school. Oh well, what happens happens, you can't stop it when your young.

he would look up feeling eyes on him. "Can I help ya'?" he asked curiously closing his book. His hood fall down and that odd hair cut coudl be seen. He would look up at a few strands falling in to his face. it wasn't spiked up, actually laying down. "Don't take the way I look badly.. this is a Summer due man... I'm cutting it off before school." he laughed and pulled on it some. "I got bored..."

he would look at the book in his lap. "So much different then the school I was in..." he muttered tapping the book a few times.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm

"No, I wasn't stareing at you - Just trying to figure out if I know you from school. Which I don't, or to see if you are a transfer."

He waved his hands appologetically.

"And don't worry about your apperance, I'm hardly one to talk."

He gestured to his hand-me-down robes which were torn and framed.

"Remus Lupin."

He offered his hand.

"Nice to meet you."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 pm

"Dmitrious Craft... most call me Dmitri, or Craft... Demi..." he shurged his shoulders and took his hand shaking it before standing. He was tall, about six feet tall. Long lay down moehawk falling down this face and eyes a little. He yawned a little and rubbed the back of his hand.

"My dad moved here from America for a job here near here. So instead of me saying up in the states, he drug me along... he said it would doo me good to get away from these American's.. I was actually born there, but i lived most of my life in England... So.. it isn't like this is a big change but.. what ever."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Remus was shorter than he as at around 5'8 his blonde hair had a little bit of lenght than he would like, and he would be trimming it back soon. He shook the others hand pleasently.

"I've never met an American before, even an English born one. Sorry your dad drug ya around but there is not better school than Hogwarts."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yap.. so far... as long as all the company isn't like that guy... All is pretty good... I don't know what house I will be in.. I'm starting Fifth year." He stated. "but I don't really care what house i'm in... Either way... doesn't make me the same as the rest you know man?" he smirked a little.

"Us American's are load and annoying... Oops.. I mean Proud.." he laughed a little and shurged again. "Soo.. anywhere good around here to eat... This shopping stuff is giving me an apitite." He smiled. He had a very pretty smile... for such a odd ball.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Sirius had been wandering aimlessly around for some time now. James and his parents were off doing their own shopping, which left Sirius alone to find the things he needed, he luckily came from money, and had been smart enough to put money aside when he was still on good terms with his parents.

He slipped into the book store, he was so tempeted to spend his money in the quidditch shop, but he was sure that he would need to buy at least half his books and he was already running low on funding. When he walked in he stopped dead in his tracks, his head canting like a curious dog... blink, blink. Who was Remus talking too? And why did it annoy him so much?

Probably because the kid was a good looking kid, Sirius had no doubts that he liked men, he only fooled around with girls because he was expected too....

He shook his head some and walked up behind Remus. ``Managing any Mischief?`` He purred in the other's ear softly and playfully before stepping around him. ``Who's your new friend Moony?``\\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content