Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Getting a new robe I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Getting a new robe

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Getting a new robe Empty Getting a new robe

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 19, 2011 4:22 pm

■Uniform
    ■Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)
    ■One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear
    ■One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)
    ■One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
    ■Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags. (35 Gallen)

Snape would look through the robes that hung on a wheel near the back of the place. They where nice... Just cheeper. IT wasn't like he had to get it cheaper, but he did. he would move from them to the roll that cost more. one cheaper one.. one that cost more.. Either way, no one would be able to tell unless they saw him pick it up. For now, he was alone in the room. His long hair pulled back in a ponytail, not really talking to anyone that might come in. He was very quiet, he was hoping Lilly would come with him this time, but she was to busy following around Potter!

The thought of that name almost made his skin crawl. He couldn't stand James Potter, and he also couldn't stand seeing his child hood friend being close to him.

Snape would grab the colors he needed and would move to the front. He was dressed in a dark green adn black stripped shirt, and a pair of black slacks. he would start digging in his pocket for Gallen he needed. HE had already went to the other places to get his books for this year.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Getting a new robe Empty Re: Getting a new robe

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu May 19, 2011 4:34 pm

A hand full of gallons would be tossed on the counter in front of him while he was digging for his own money. He would turn to see Lucius standing there, dressed to kill as always, thoes cold grey eyes would send shivers down your spine...though good or bad was your call.

He came to stand along side him, a hand on his shoulder. Lucius ruled the Slytherin Common Room. You were either with him...or under him. Sometimes it was both. The cool and confidant air of arrogance caused many of other houses to hate him, ... but his own people, loved him.

The whispers of his connection to Voldemort had never been said to his face but fear was a good thing. He had long ago taken Severus under his wing...least thats what he called it. If he were to have friends, Severus would have been it.

Though, as with chess every player must have their pawns.

Severus ranked some what higher if he could just get his mind off that Mudblood Lily Evans, and focus on the important things...like his future.

"Hello there Severus, " He almost purred. "Good summer?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

They where like Dark and Light. Luious was white and angelic while Serevus was dark and demonic. It was odd how they where flipped flopped in such a way. Serevus' mind was not on what was going on around him. When the money hit the counter, his body stiffed a bit and would come back to earth. Yes, he was in love wth Lilly... They had grown together, and where friends, probably the closet thing he had to af riend. Lucious... was like a friend... One you kept close... but didn't fully trust.

"... Thanks." he would stop digging. "You know, you don't have to do that? " Though, part of the reason his clock got ripped was someone using a spell to snail the back of his robes to the floor. He didn't notice until he stood and chocked himself, wripping the bottom to shreads last year.

His hand came to his throut a bit thinking of this. "What brings you here?" he would accept him paying for it. It wasn't like he could talk him out of it... He turned from counter and would let the other touch his shoulder. He actually didn't flinch. "Bored with shopping yet... I'm kind of hoping to get this done before anyone else comes here... I don't want to bump in to... them right now." he was kind of pissed at Potter right now. and his little group of idoits...
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 pm

The arm would move so that Lucius had it around his shoulders, as they walked out of the store. Lucius smirked towardsa few giggling girls that passed.

"See that."

He motioned to the girls.

"young, un touched - thats where you mind should be mate, not on anything else."

He ooozed sex appel, and he knew it. There was very little in this world Lucius Malfoy wanted that he didn't get.

"Worried about the girly Gryffindors, Severus?"

He shook his head.

"Don't be, we will just get them alone and remind them who they are messing with."

A smile spread, thoes eyes danced.

"After all - They named you Prefect, surely that means you can have a bit of fun."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 20, 2011 12:19 am

Severus allowed him to lead him out. No, he didn't look at the girl's and there giggling. He knew he was socially odd around his social class. Usually staying alone, or only being around those that seemed to understand him. On top of that, there was only one girl he wanted, and that was Lilly. It was hard to watch your childhood crush, go off with someone you can hardly stand. He was quiet for a few moments before he said get them alone and teach them. He would stop in his tracks and look up at Malfoy.

".... I want want her harmed..." stated simplly. "What do you mean by alone? A prank? Didn't we already cruse one of them a while back..." he muttered trying to keep on the other good side not in a mood to get in to a fight. It was seeming the older they got, the farther they became apart. He was on one side, while she was on the other it seemed. Light and Dark... not that sides where chosen, but to him... that was how it felt.

He would shake it off and start to walk again. "You seem to get enough attention for the both of us Lucious.." He would listen to him talk on and took in a breath. "Prefection for my grands and What I know on the dark arts... that is it... it isn't true prefection.. Then again... Remus Lupin isn't, he i heard he was named the same for his house.." he stated letting his eyes linger up towards Lucious. It was odd... he wasn't sure if this was a friendship, or something else. He didn't get it... then again, Severus wasn't big on emotions and family.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 20, 2011 7:50 am

He stopped when the other said he didn't want her harmed, turning to face him and stepping in close so no evesdroppers could hear.

"Severus, you had better watch yourself -HE- , will no tolerate your affections for some stupid little mudblood girl trying to play it pure with that Potter. You put her more at risk by trying to defender. You need to focus on where your life is going now, and work on climbing the ranks like I am. When we go in the open neither of us want to be disposiable pawns. Or we won't survive it. Get your loyalities in line, -HE- will know if your doubt your loyalty to him and he will kill you if he doubts it for a second. Focus man."

Lucius wasn't known for his concern and the whole thing sounded pretty harsh, but it was as close as a warning as he could get with out saying to much or looseing face. Every time Severus defended her, it was one more mark against her for the Dark Lord. Best to leave well enough alone.

"Sides."

He said stepping back.

"She made her choice."

He took his arm moving forward again.

"and you made yours. Now, we know thoes Gryffindor Prats will be planning their own pranks this year, no need to let them get a head startt. Why not use that keen and penitrating mind of yours and see what you can come up with."

He smiled, that Carasmatic smile that broke hearts.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Snape would jump when the other came and got in close. his head lowered listening to him not showing any emotion, but he offen didn't. His long hair brushed his pale features and face a little. he took in what he said, he knew that the more he wanted to be close to her, the worse it would be for her. He closed his eyes and took in a breath. "-He- will not know... I will stop." he finally insured the other, but it wasn't likel to happen. His breath came out cold, a amost shiver went through him having th other male that close. He didn't understand it... but he couldn't stand him being that close... not because he couldn't stand him... other reasons... he didn't understand.

When the other pulled back and started to walk, he would follow. he didn't say much more then a nod. "What do you want planed? Hopefully This year my robes to not find their nailed to the ground... by.... that idoit.." he muttered. HE hated Potter... he was the reason lilly was there.. in Snapes mind anyhow.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 20, 2011 1:35 pm

"He knows everything, Don't be foolish Severus."

He warned before straightening up and contiuneing along the road.

"We can do better than nailing their robes to the floor...what can we do...Hmmm? Lets focus on a way to handle their Mudblood loving trash."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

"I know... believe me.. I know."

he would contenue to walk with him. "We could switch all their potions bottles on the Griffendor side... Then we can make it explode in their faces... Not completely like somethign that would kill them, but would turn their skin, or clothing... It would make them look like fools infront of the potions professor... They would be using the wrong viles... I'm sure you can get Alex and the other goons to do it so your hands are not on it." he told him knowing full well how Lucious did things.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 20, 2011 1:58 pm

He smiled.

"Now -THERE- is the Severus we know and fear...I'm sure you could always whip something up...maybe something that will make them look like they are covered in mud - remind them we know who they consort with. I mean Really. Blacks are a well known group and he ends up in That house with Thoes people...it is such a pity."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm

"I can Manage that... I just need the professor distracted along enough to change the labes and the right spell to change them back after they touch them." he stated following the other. "It isn't that hard."

he would cross his arms over his chest the bag hunging from his left hand. He almost leaneda gainst the others arm a bit. He was the closet thing to a friend that Severus allowed, other then Lilly, but slowly that one was slippng away. " ... to bad we can switch Black for Crowe... did you hear... " he looked up at him. "His little sister might be put in Griffendor.... It isn't that big of a lose... " He finiched at the mudblood part, he knew what he was.. but he hid it well.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

"Oh I'm sure I can manage something...that would be a lovely first day back prank...just make sure they can't trace it back to us. Pin it on a Hufflepuff or something."

This was the 70's - The Aids pandemic and the "gay plauge" No one was loud and proud in these days. Not unless you wanted to be killed. Lucius never really saw the point, his thought were quiet simple = if its pretty enough - he'd shag it.

Plain and simple.

He was destained for a pure blood marriage to strenghten his familys hold so he never really gave into the whole "love" concept.

Seeing Severus' indesion, he was glad he hadn't.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Snape new this pretty well as well. His eyes focused on the road before them. His dark eyes seemed to scan it and look at everyone that passed as if they were to be a target. "I won't have a problem making it untracable.. it will just like they are using the wrong viles.. I will only have to do it to one.. I will do ti to Potters.." He stated simple looking up at him giving him a half grin.

"It isn't to far from the the truth.. the teacher will beleave it.."

Snape would pull out a piece of paperr and pad he wrote down a few things and held it up to Lucious. "Which ever can do this the best... have them do it... I know your not.." He stated simple.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 21, 2011 8:02 am

"Have some scope Severus, Get them all. That whole sad little group. Remind them on the first day who they are messing with. Show them what happens to mudbloods and blood traitors."

He smirked.

He would walk down the path shaking his head as he past muggles.

"Such a discrase...spreading their Muggle filth around here...I can't wait til ... ..."

He smiled.

"Thats no longer a problem."
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Getting a new robe Empty Lily's Arrival

Post  Lily Evans Sat May 21, 2011 1:13 pm

The clink of bells could be heard as the shop door swung open and out stepped a redhead few wouldn't recognize.

Lily Evans entered the scene looking flustered as she turned to press against the door closing it against the whisk of air that invaded the shop when she had stepped foot back into the streets around her. She fixed her hair briskly and tucked a strand behind her ear inhaling a much needed breath of air just as she spun back around and saw none other than Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy standing before her.

Her cheeks burned but she seemed to still hold some confidence about her while those bright green eyes peered into Snape's back. she stepped forward and tapped his shoulder. when he turned around she would stare straight into his face.

" Sev, I wasn't expecting to see you here. I was sure your robe's from last year would still fit. Have you grown that much over the summer? No surprise I guess... you have gotten rather tall as of late. I could swear you're related to..."

she paused, eyes flicking to Lucius and thought twice about her words. A reference to Hagrid would be an insult in his eyes no doubt.

But this was Lily we were speaking of here, so...

"Coulda sworn you were related to Hagrid." she finished and a small smile played at the corners of her lips. She had a couple books held in her arms, looking as innocent and casual as always

Last edited by Lily Evans on Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix post to match others)
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 pm

"No your not understanding.. I only need one to mess up to cover the entire Griffendor in mudd... I can make it look like a huffinpoff.. I will get part of siltheran's the ones you have stated you do not trust and cover them a bit too... So we can get them ad at Griffendor... and the prats you..." He jumped when her hand came to his shoudler. HIs words had been nothing more then whispers. He spun around his hand on his wand, about to pop off one of the many curses the boy knew.

He wonld only stop when the first word slid past his lips and his eyes where looking down at Lilly Evens. He would go very quiet, how much of what he just said did she hear? IT took him a few moments before his mind finally collected back together. "Please do not compare me to him... " was all He stated looking down at her with those dark brown eyes.

"I thought you where off with Potter..." HE stated that name almost like it stabbed him at the same time of saying it. No, he would rather call Lilly by her first name, and not her last... like he did potter... Lucious even got his first name. Snape just stared at her for a long moment. This wasn't good... This was just a chance for Lucious to gethis claws in to her.

"My robes fit just fine... it was the lovely prank Potter and his goons pulled on me last year... durning the seven years granduetion." He stated watching her to see what her face would show any emotion for what potter and they did. Being half straggled in front of everyone was not his idea of a good idea.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Getting a new robe Empty Making Up For Lost Time

Post  Lily Evans Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

The girl, fortunately for Lucius, had heard nothing of their whispers and the look Severus had given her when he first turned, wand at the ready took her by slight surrise. Thin eyebrows raised as a hurt expression splayed out across Lily's face, betraying her usual mask of flawless composure.

" I had nothing to do with that, Sev, I told you I was sorry..." she trailed off, taking a breath, regaining her composure. It wouldn't be fit to show any disregard for safety around Lucius. Still, she lowered her voice a notch focusing solely on Severus.

" Must you always insult James and my other friends? I've been trying to treat you all equally, Sev... but it's hard to do that when you're constantly throwing knives at them, particularly James. When we're alone, just you and I, would you please just forget of mentioning them?"

the way she said 'Alone, You and I' was very intimate as it implied that she did indeed wish to spend more time with Severus away from Potter and his friends. She hoped, inside herself, that Lucius wouldn't be taking notes of this chance encounter.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 am

Lucius eyes narrowed and he came to stand between them.

"Run along home you little MudBlood. Severus has a higher class of friends now. Besides, isn't Potty wanting to holding your hand these days. "

He would look back over his shoulder at Severus before turning to face him.

"Don't forget my warning Severus."

He would step closer where she could not hear.

"and don't forget what they have done to you - your whole life, taunting and hurting you...You hear her don't you...she accuses you of not being fair...of being mean...she only loves them...thats her loyalty...don't let her play you for a fool Severus...it will only leave you hurt and her dead."

That said he looked back over his shoulder at Lily Evans. His lip curling, to think...she walked on the same streets as he did.

"Pitiful..."

Before turning to leave.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Most of the time, Severus would be found setting under a tree, his knees drawn up reading. HE didn't really bug many, then again, he was the master mind behind most of what Slytherian did to the other houses. IT was one reason people would target him once they found out, form his first year until now.

Long black hair fall down against his featuers looking at Lilly. HE opened his mouth to respound to her before finding Lucious between them and then him up against him. HE felt those words slid over his ear, and in the back of his mind, he knew she didn't alwas laugh, but why stay with them? IF Severus was really her friend? Why did she chooseto hang out with... Potter, and those morons. He closed his eyes feeling Lucious so close to him. His mind would wonder a moment before returning to home.

when the man walked off he would watch him and take a breath. "Lilly... You chose the bed your lay in... " He muttered. "I have a full right to hate them... They don't just target my house.. they target me... I can't even set and read with out them using me for their games... Your the one that might of appoligize... but you where right in on it too... tell me... is that really my friend?" HE asked curiously.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sun May 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Lily wished they had been on school grounds when Lucius had said those cruel words to her. She could have easily shot a spell at him that would make him eat every word he had just said to offend her.

Since that wasn't the case she had to bite her lip instead. She stared after him biting down so hard that she tasted metallic in her mouth and cursed under her breath.

When Severus spoke up she stared at him. For a moment the light was still in her eyes but then her face drained of color and her eyes narrowed slightly.

"You've really let that snake into your head haven't you Severus?"

It was the first time in a while that she had called him by his full first name.

"You're going to let Lucius and his idea of a "perfect world" corrupt our friendship? Oh, don't play me for stupid Sev! I've seen the way he trys to get you alone. He's up to something and it's obvious that you're involved. You know I didn't have anything to do with James and the others plotting against you! He's just jealous that you... that you...."

she trailed off, feeling her cheeks burning and dropped her eyes to the ground. She couldn't say it out loud but she knew deep inside herself that Snape had feelings for her. Part of her wanted to return those feelings but how could she... after all of this time and when he acted this way?

"Y-you're not being the Sev that I know... that I care about..." she whispered softly feeling tears stinging her eyes not wanting him to see.

"I want him back... if this is how it's going to be forever... then I'll go now and you'll never have to worry about me again Sev... cuz I'll... I'll disappear from your life. Will that make you happy? So you can be complete and stroll down Diagon Alley holding hands with Lucius instead?"

she asked bitterly finally glaring up at him the tears rolled down her face. she wanted to turn and run from him but her legs were shaking and she had lost her strength and motivation against what Lucius had said to her and Severus albeit agreeing with him.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun May 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Lucius paused about ten feet from them, turning to watch. Calucating eyes noted every word, so he could turn it around later. But she did a marvelous job of supporting his points.

"See how she doesn't trust you?"

He purred.

"Ready to leave already, if you don't play her terms...and more than ready to run to him."

He watched her evenly - smile evident.

So, she was worried that Lucius had more of a hold on him that she did...it was a solid worry. She was part of the house that tormented him. Lucius was always there to tend the wounds and be a safe place.

Which is why he remained now, same old - safe place.

When she said he wanted to walk hand and hand with Lucius he almost laughed. He had been doing things to Severus for years that would make her blush, holding hands wasn't a huge threat.

"Severus."

He breathed and held out his hand.

"Come on, she'd made her choice - time for you to make yours."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sun May 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Sev would just stand there watching her. He wanted to hold her, he wanted to ake it better, but so many times she stood back and let that damn house torment him. He was always a target because he was quiet. IT wasn't like the boy couldn't curse them.. he was holding that back because of her... couldn't she stop them?

"You made the bed you lie in. Your not the same as you were either... Your not the same person I new back in England that on the play ground stop things such as what is going on... YOu let Potter do these things... I do not hold his hand... " HE made a face at that term at her and narrowed his eyes. But those tears... that kind of drew him back. HE would stand there quietly.... HE was the same... IT was easy for her to catch him.

"Lily... You... " he remembered her not saying a thing... She only came to him to try and patch the wounds. Luci since the start of their first year slowly became his 'friend'. IT was an odd friendship, hard to tell if they are friends... or one of them was a pet? he would just stand there watching her and look down. "Listen... You didn't stop it.. you where part of it.. Your always hanging around HIM, setting with HIM, and his morons.. .I have a right to call them as such... Have I pranked them to the point of humliation? Have I done anything more then a joke or two? There is a big different between a snake that wraps around your arm and squeezes, and one that bites and killes." He would step back and walk past Luci and his hand.

No, he was upset now, he couldn't just stop the tears... he couldn't stop his own. He was still swore from last year... IT wasn't the point of the one that breaks the camals back.. but it was getting close. "I'm not a target for Griffendor anymore... Lilly... you better start telling Potter that... before I do.. and it isn't going to be pretty. You decide to stop hanging otu with him.. and I will talk to you again... but not until then... You don't care about me.. You care about that idoit Potter."
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 am

The look Lily gave Lucius at that moment he had spoken would be enough to make Voldemort think twice.

She stood there shaking her hands in fists at her sides green eyes blazing tears streaming down her cheeks uncontrollably... torn between what she should do and what she could do to change the tides of the current situation.

If only she knew how much she looked like her future son in that moment.

When she spoke her voice was an octave lower- cold, derailed, bitter.

This was no longer the Lily Evans Severus had known and grown so close too. If he was going to betray her then he wouldn't get a second chance.

"I'm no pet to come groveling at your feet as you would serve your master."

she growled not knowing how dead on she had really been with the metaphor.

"By betraying me you betray yourself Sev... remember that."

Lily turned, knowing she couldn't cast a vanishing spell but wishing she could and instead ran for the nearest shop that she knew housed a floo pit she could use to get out of diagon alley and away from the guilty face that tormented her which belonged to Severus Snape.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 3:21 am

Severus moved towards Luci, but when he said that, His body would turn partly to watch her out of the corner of his dark brown eyes. HE would stare at her listening to everything she said. He would shiver at those words... Closing his eyes tightly before taking in a sharp breath. "Lily...." He would cut off looking at her now.

Tht anger and hurt in her face. "I do..." Before he finished she was running off. HE stood there watching her. His hair falling against his face. She could of stopped them... she could of told off potter and came with Severus, she chose to be with Potter. That was her own problem now. She made her bed... now she got to lay in it.. isn't that was Lucious said... but Snape couldn't do that... He would keep his thoughts to himself just staring ath er running off.

Only people that was close to Snape could see the confusion of emotions on the young wizards face. It was like he didn't... know what to feel.. he was mad at her and her friends, but on the other hand.. he still cared for her. He stood there... completely and utterly confused. IT was one of the only times he would actually.. look confused. HE would quickly turn and start to walk. He would walk fast enought to walk straight past Luci.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 23, 2011 8:38 am

Lucius smirked, of course, it was only after Severus had walked past him. He would turn and jog up along side him, snaking his arm with Severus'. He would turn and tug Severus down into Knockturn alley. He would stop at the first Alley and draw him down it. He knew the other hated being obvious about emotion - and it was once again Lucius to the rescue. He tugged him forward into his arms. Lily Evans had opened the door by leaving, now all he needed to do was make sure it was sonud latched with him inside.

"I'm sorry she was so harsh to you Severus, but perhaps seeing her true colors will help you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:54 pm