Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A late (early) arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+2
Soulus Silverlight
Roderick D'Oliac
6 posters

A late (early) arrival

Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

A late (early) arrival Empty A late (early) arrival

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

He arrived at about 2 am.

The day before the Christmas Ball. He was wide awake and the notion of getting up in 4 hours for lessons did not amuse him. He decided that he wouldn't attend, it was easier that way.

More sleep that way.

He didn't bother going into his dorm yet. He just dropped his trunk below one of the higher windows. He then used it as a stepping stool where he could just reach the bottom of the window seel.

He then hoisted and wiggled himself into the window about 10 feet from the floor. He leaned his back against one side and folded his leg against the other.

He drew a novel from inside the pocket of the leather trench coat he wore. The title read: Лучшие цены в Америке

but the Russian translation was Daywatch by Sergi Lukyanenko. A Russian horror story about vampires though someone who didn't know the langauge wouldn't be able to tell.

He then lit a joint and with it clung to his lower lip he settled in for a nice quiet read by moonlight.
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

A late (early) arrival Empty Re: A late (early) arrival

Post  Soulus Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Soulus came out of the girls' dorms once she was sure her sister was sleeping soundly in her bed. She had sat next to her holding her hand for a full thirty minutes humming a haunting lullaby as she drolled off to sleep. Those black eyes seemed even more disturbing as she watched her through the darkness. Luna...lovely Luna...she would always be safe. She had to be. Soulus cared for nothing. Nothing but this fragile bird of a creature lying curled up beneath the sheets as ivory as the skin beneath it's cover.

Finally- Soulus stood walking as silent as a phantom to the door she moved down the stairway and made her way down the halls easily finding the slytherin common room.

It was there when she entered that she finally let out a steady breath. As much as she loved her sister the light that she possessed almost burned her. Everytime she was close she felt pain rip through her body...the light in her... it was a terrible thing. She wanted to extinguish it and cherish it forever.

Something caught her eye as she came out of her thoughts as if in a trance those eyes, as black and haunting as a demon's peered up at Roderick who was perched against the window - 10 feet up in the air.

Soulus didn't squeal at his obvious beauty made even more pronounced by the moonlight that came in through the window.

She didn't gawk at his trick of getting up there or ask a thousand questions like any other witch would on why he looked the way he did or how he got up there in the first place.

No- that wasn't Soulus. Not at all. She could be social... oh yes, when she felt it necessary she could be quite the charming little fox- sly, cunning, clever.

Tonight...there was no need for that. her thoughts were too deep and as she stared up at him she didn't blink she just watched him. A weird strange little creature. As if in recognition of a similar trait within him... as if sensing his aura and knowing it was a part of the things she enjoyed in this world she gave the smallest tilt of her head a nearly invisible upturn of her lips.

There it was- the flash of a smile. Nearly foreign to her face it came and went in the blink of an eye then she moved forward tearing her eyes from him and casting them back into the darkness where they belonged. lingering, daring the shadows to come alive and try to challenge her.
    She moved quietly across the way with all of the grace and strange presence of a phantom before collapsing down on the long leather couch not giving a damn about posture or looking like a 'girl' in front of him. She splayed her body across the furniture and went back to humming that dark lullaby. Fuck him if he didn't want to listen.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Roderick never looked up. In a glance it seemed he might have nodded off, save for the exception of him idely turning the page ever few moments.

He contiuned to read in silence for several minutes giving no outward responce to seeing her even as she slumped onto the couch.

Minutes past and he shut the book with an audiable thump. He scoffed slightly before sitting it down on the bare spot of stone under his knees.

He took out a notebook and a pen and wrote something down rather quickly. Before a large raven which had been perched outside the window took it and flew away.

Only then did he turn his attention toward the girl.

"It's rude to stare."

His words were spoken in a clean English accent. The only exception was that some of his wording held a rounded edge to certain sounds giving away a person who spoke English as a second language."
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

Post  Soulus Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Soulus had a finger in that jet black hair idly twisting a strand around and around... it wasn't until moments after he spoke that she finally decided to say something back to him. She could have easily ignored him but his aura had been of interest for her and coupled with that accent it was just too curious of a situation to resist.

"Hm...is it really? Interesting perception.I always thought that staring was the only way to decide on whether or not you wanted to bother with the conversation bit. How can I tell if I should bother with you if I don't take a moment to stare?"

her voice was so delicate... like fragile glass yet distant and nearly disturbing. This girl wasn't right. she wasn't normal. she'd never change.

"'Sides...what if I was staring in appreciation? I've never seen a book with a title like that one. what did it say?'
    she asked perching up on her elbows and tilting her head back over the edge of the couch one knee drawn up that dark hair spilled down towards the floor her pale neck exposed as she stared with wide black eyes up at him.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm

He drew out the book she mentioned and gave it a light toss so that it landed smoothly in her lap. It was a new book but the text inside of the book was of an equally similar dilect.

"It's Russian. The title is День после, it means Day Wake. Its a new Vampire Novel by Sergi Lukyanenko. Good for a cheap laugh, if Vampires are your thing."
    He flicked the remainder of the joint out the window watching the sun start to creep above the horizion.

He wasn't much of a talker, but he was getting tired and was rather bored. In the dark his makeup might have been missed but as the light filtered into the room the make up he always wore became very clear even under the dark wavy hair.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Ah Bella, pretty and crazy Bella... she never was where she was supposed to be... and at the moment that would include, in bed. Rather she was just slipping back into the common room with a bit of a bounce to her step and humming softly.

For those that actually knew her, she had been in a rather good mood lately, and while she usually didn't bother with talking to the underclassmen... let alone a first year with her hufflepuff twin (by the way, there was no way she could have been lulling her to sleep, because they are in separate houses.), the figure raised in the window caught her attention, along with his well spoken russian dialog. Russian of course being a language she was making it a point to learn.

Dark eyes swung upward, catching the tail end of the conversation. ``Do forgive her, children are morons.`` She said to the boy in the window with a bit of a twist of her lips. She was HeadGirl, the fact that she could have them both in detention and deducted of points should not be missed. She could make their lives hell for being out of bed... if she wanted too. Her attention then shifted to the new girl with the complete absence of compassion anywhere in them. Cold, but some how amazingly, they seemed as if they were on fire. ``Staring is indeed very rude, to decide if someone is worth talking to, you watch, but as I said children are morons and don't seem to know the difference between Staring and Watching.``

With that she sort of glided across the common room and flopped down near the fire, her spider skuttled up the back of the chair and onto her shoulder, a finger petting the large arachnid idly.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Soulus continued staring at the older boy for a moment longer those soulless black eyes never blinking even when that book flew through the air and landed on her lap. She slowly sat up arching her back as her eyes slid up then downward to take in of the
    the cover of the book admiring it quietly as he spoke revealing its title.
    The way she had moved looked like something out of the exorcist and yet somehow graceful in a freaky off the wall type of way. She gave a strange smile letting her fingers drum along the spine.
    "An intruiguing item...may I borrow it?" She asked in the voice of a child that could only be born from darkness. She looked up at him for an answer when her attention was taken by the sudden appearance of one well known bellatrix black. oh soulus had studied her family. ever since she had become aware of the dark lord and all of his plans. She knew of the death eaters and strangely admired their work. If ever given the chance she would surely have joined them. The only thing that would make her hesitate was luna...precious luna. full of light...putrid light that infectious disease.

She let those black eyes roll across the floor capturing the womans frame and focusing on that beautiful spider.
    "Miss black isnt it?" She addressed her properly.
    "If i offended you i will apologize." Still those fingers drummed on. Rap.rap.rap.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Roderick remained relaxed into the window. The make-up made visible by the slowly rising dawn. He hated mornings. More over, he hated schools. His days and nights were always flipped and it took him several weeks to adjust to waking with the sun, not sleeping with it.

"You can burrow it, just use a translation charm on it to switch the font to English. I don't really care if I get it back, it was pure vaudeville trash."

When this new player came in he noticed her but didn't really speak. He smirked more to himself as she chastised the girl. Instead he resnapped his boots listening to them praddle back and forth.

He heard the first girl adress the 2nd as Black. It was a name he knew but he wasn't a kiss ass. She didn't really keep his attention so much as the spider on the back of her chair.

There weren't very many play mates in the catacombs of France, so he made do with what he found. Spiders and rats didn't scare him like most..he found them entrancing. At first as a play thing as a child then later as a matter of study.

One could learn a great deal from spiders (says the arachnophobic mun) their paitence, and their sharp wits ... down to the kill. There were lessons to be learned by observeing them.

He slid down off of the window with a near silent thump, watching the spider more than the women. On there level one couldn't miss his height, at easily 6'6 ... he was tall.

"Theraphosa blondi; also called the Goliath Birdeater. ... Am I right?"

He knelt watching it crawl up the back of the chair. He didn't advance on her or the spider - just content to appreicate that which he had only read about. At only 16, there was so much he had seen. It was nice to be surprised.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 am

Pietr made his way into the common room with little fanfare, his footsteps surprisingly quiet given his towering 7'4 stature. (Realized I misstated his height in the app) His presence was made known at least in part to Bellatrix when his white tiger, Dunyasha, the size of a large dog, came around the chair and rubbed rather hard against her knee. She wanted attention and she wanted it now. She liked Bella much more than most others she has met, but still she was feline, attention on her terms. Just after, Bella found two huge arms wrapped around her from behind, lifting her effortlessly out of the chair, the massive dark Russian taking her place and setting her in his lap with all the dignity he felt she deserved. It was only then that he looked around, seeing the others, dark eyes studying them intently. He knew the difference between watching and staring, but he didn't much care. Most didn't have the guts to correct him either way. He never tried to be intimidating, he just was. If he actually put effort into it, it usually led to someone soiling themself. He looked back to Bella and hugged her around the middle, holding her close to him, making her look rather like a doll in his embrace. She had managed to get him to show more expression than anyone had in the past; it was unusual to him and he was still adjusting. His deep voice cutting the quiet of the room.

Vhat are you doingk up so late, my dear? Who are your friends?

He didn't yet address the others, he hadn't decided yet if they were worth his time. His accent was unmistakable to the others, seemingly more so when he was tired at all. His form of the words was better though. Like Bella with Russian, he was always trying to refine his English. He looked over at the spider with a slight smile, which may as well have been a broad grin given how his reactions ranged usually, watching it crawl over his arm and shoulder as he held its master.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:33 am

Bellatrix was almost going to answer Roderick when Dunyasha came around him and rubbed against her leg, she leaned forward and nuzzled the massive cat's head, kissing her between the ears before letting her decide if she wanted more affection or not.

The arachnid would skuttle over onto Rodrick's hand to avoid being crushed when the large russian came up behind Bellatrix and wrapped his arms around her, seeing those arms a smile inched and twisted over her lips as those cold black eyes took on a hair of a glitter.

``Priviet Pietr.`` She purred softly, showing that she was working on her Russian... it was not perfect, but the inflection she was starting to pick up on a bit.

She gave a soft squeek when she was suddenly lifted, leaning back against him, her arms coiling around his neck as he held her slender frame with ease. When she found herself settled into his lap those long legs crossed under the short uniform skirt, leaving plenty of leg to be admired.

``Friends? Mmm, I don't know their names. This one I shall call Fool.`` She said with a motion to the girl who still had not managed to impress her. ``And this one I shall call Eye Candy.`` She said with a gesture towards Roderick, now holding her spider. ``and yes, she is a Bird Eater... beautiful isn't she?``
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

Post  Soulus Silverlight Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Soulus stopped drumming when the big russian walked in with all the grace of an elephant in a kiddy pool. When he pulled Bellatrix up and wrapped his tree trunk arms around her petite little frame in what Soulus was sure was more then a friendly embrace she simply watched them for a moment her head canted to the side legs out in front of her locked around the ankle as she focused on the spider when it moved to Roderick's hand and back again.

"Ahh...the Goliath Birdeater....one of my favorite creatures from the wild wonders of the world....is it female? I always admired the females...how they can eat their mates without a second thought..without tibial spurs so they cannot kill them while mating. No. They enjoy that part and kill them afterward. What a deliciously cruel way of living. Hmm...just a moment.."

she whispered in that strange little voice before hopping up off of the couch and walking with a weird little strut over to a dark corner of the room the others would likely hear a small crunching sound. Soulus came back into view her jet black bangs falling into her eyes she moved past Roderick whispering 'scuse me before she kneeled down and offered the live cochroach in her hands to the beautiful spider that had now returned to it's master.

"Take it...it's a gift meant only for you." she smiled nearly like the cheshire cat keeping the cochroach pinched between her fingers obviously unafraid of 'bugs' as most teenage girls were.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Roderick was kneelings appreicating the spider when the other man came in. Even though he knelt, he knew the others height was not a trick in his perspection. For some reason it made him smirk. There were very few people he had met that could make his 6'7 self...feel short.

His eyes moved back to the spider holding out his hand calmly palm up letting the spider come to him should she so wish. Apprently she did as she settled on the palm of his hands and slightly on his wrist given her size.

"She is stunning, one of the larger I've seen." His accent was french, though the rounded edge was there ... just difficult to place. He glanced up when she spoke Russian. She was off, but better than most. Either way, he opted not to say anything on the fact.

"I've only seen one larger, in Venezuela. My family was traveling, he desided my boot was easier than going to his burrow for the night. They look vicious, but a bites no worse than a wasp. It's the fur on their underbelly if they aggitate it - thats what hurts."

When being called eye candy, thoes blue eyes lifted from the spider for a moment, a somewhat trade mark smirk clear under the black lipstick.

"Roderick D'Oliac, but Eye Candy is not going to break my heart."

Clearly he was more focused on the spider letting her examine him. He didnt so much as flinch as she felt the air around his face and even his face a time or two.

He heard the little vampire wannabe behind him.

"They don't always kill their mates. Only about 50%" He said, it seemed to bother him that she would allude to the fact that all there was to these creatures was killing. Call it a personal pet peve, he found monsters...killers, quiet interesting.

Can't imagine why.

When she approched the spider with the cockroach he looked a little less than thrilled. He seemed more bothered by the girl in his space than the cockroach in her hands.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 am

Oh, he had been laying low since the whole getting caught with Lilly in his lap. He wasn't even going to the stupid ball tonight. He slipped in past Pietr, Bella, and the new girl letting at her for al ong moment before snaking away from her. He didn't want to talk to any of them. ".... If you really want something on vampires.." he caught the last part of the coversantion. "I actually have a book on them.... it isn't a love story... It is a mixer of miths ad what might be true...." he muttered looking towards Soulus while the others seemed to be, being rude. He was use to that treatment himself.

"I'm Severus Snape." He stated before walking away from Soulus quickly moving towards Snape being social? IT was rare but to see someone new getting the same treatment he usually got, was almost welcoming and almost understanding. He moved to a couch in the back and flopped odwn with his advanced potions book and was flipping through it with a note book in the other hand. He was looking up something... always.. that big nose was in a book.
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

Post  Soulus Silverlight Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 am

Soulus narrowed her eyes slightly when Roderick spoke up throwing in his two cents on the spider and exactly to what percentage she was most likely to kill her mate. She squeezed the cochroach between two fingers paralyzing it before dropping it near Rod's boot in case the spider decided she still wanted the substitute for her usual prey. Soulus stood to her full height, which wasn't too impressive at 14 against a 6 foot 7 Roderick and crossed her arms over her chest staring into his eyes with a mixed expression of curiousity and distaste.

"50% is still 50%. I wasn't making a jab at her nature..." she stated in that thick french accent though she was speaking in english.

"I was merely telling of one of the reasons why I appreciate her species. She's a survivor. Much like myself. You seem like you could relate to that...just because I'm fourteen doesn't mean that I don't understand a few things about the world and how it works. Nature included. I was trying to be polite but clearly you want to make assumptions about who I am and what I know even though you've met me for about.." she pretended to look at an invisible watch on her wrist. "thirty minutes? Mm...hardly enough time to make a conclusion on someone, wouldn't you agree?"

she asked him focusing on those vivid blue eyes for just a moment before she heard the other slytherin boy that was closer to her age talking behind her. she twisted her head back over her shoulder and glanced at him while he was digging through that book she recognized as advanced potions.

Now here was someone that had been willing to introduce himself properly. He wasn't trying to be rude to her. Soulus wasn't a little vampire follower. She wasn't a wannabe goth either. She was just...strange. Out of sorts. the black sheep in the white flock that lived at hogwarts. She had tried to come forward and make a friend or two but it seemed like some were more interested then others. Pity- who was Soulus going to play with now?

She glided across the floor and plopped down in the seat across from Severus extending a snow white hand over the table.

"Soulus Silverlight....my sister Luna is in Hufflepuff. She's not as social as I am...and I'm beginning to see the reasons why." she muttered rolling her eyes back over to the ones by the fire before offering him a small smile that seemed a bit less dark then the ones before.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Dunyasha decided to remain by Bella, though her knee was soon replaced by Pietr's, which she was also fine with, resting against her master's leg contently. Pietr smiled at hearing her speak his native language and replied in kind.

Vy vyglyadetʹ krasivo segodnya vecherom, Bella. ("You look beautiful tonight, Bella") So, Fool and Eye Candy? Are you saying this is what I am to be calling them?

Somehow it seemed a bit odd for one like him to call the other Eye Candy... He gave Roderick a nod.

Pietr Krensikov. Good to know I am not having to call you Eye Candy.

He paused as the one deemed "Fool" spoke up, a look of distaste on his face.

And yet you seem to be doing the same of all here.

He wasn't trying to make a good impression by pointing out that he had not wronged her, simply pointing out that she was guilty of doing the same as she accused Roderick of. Bella's view of her, as well as that of Roderick, and now what he's seen himself made him fairly sure he didn't like her. But he'd give her a chance to prove it before he made it final. Truth be told, he wasn't easy to impress. And she hadn't proven their apparent perceptions of her wrong.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Bellatrix watched the ongoings from her perch upon her Big Bad Russian, fingers slipping absently over Dunyasha's head as it seemed the cat decided to remain near, which made her happy, though her little tabby had lost her attention she did love felines.

She watched as Rakasa checked out Roderick, those long front two legs brushing over his wrist and arm, and his face when he got close enough, touching his cheek and nose, and even his lips softly before being slightly startled and skuttling around to `look` at the girl with the bug. For a moment she rose threateningly, front four feet in the air, splayed out, upper part of her body raised, but after a moment she settled... once more reaching out to touch the immobalized bug before withdawing her leg.

``That isn't even a snack for her sweets.`` Bella said passively as the girl dropped the bug. ``And now that it's not moving, she won't even pay it any mind.``

After that was said she returned her attention to Pietr, trying to figure out what he had said, a word or two caught her attention but she wasn't so good as to keep up with someone who spoke it as a first language.

``I'm not quite there yet.`` She said with a wink before looking back to her spider and Rod, and finally Soulus, however when Soulus took to talking to Severus, who was about the last person she would EVER be caught talking too, she returned to looking at Roderick. ``That's very true Eye Candy.`` She said talking about the belly hair being the true worry. ``Did you manage to settle your own friend safely away after she slept in your boot? Rakasa likes Pietr's boots, she caught a mouse from it once...`` She said, very proud of her spider. ``Don't know that Pietr was so happy to fine a caccooned mummified mouse in his boot but... I was proud of her.``

When the cockroach eventually was capable of moving again and stopped playing dead, as cockroaches do, Rakasa seemed a bit more interested in it for a moment, their eye site was not good, but she could see something moving, flexing her legs some before settling again, more then happy to be caressed right now rather then running after the bug... she had recently eaten as Bella just explained.

A late (early) arrival Bird-eater-spider-picture
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Roderick had more or less put the dark haired one on ignore for the most part. Eyeing the cockroach beside his boot with an equal amount of intrests as the spider in his hands. However when she started in about how he could relate to being a survior he looked at her the same way a cat looks at a dying mouse...as if to say, why aren't you dead yet?

"Where the fuck do you get off presumeing that you know anything about me?"

He sounded irriated, which was the expanse of emotion he had shown since he arrived.Then again, it was pushing 6:30am, and it was nearly his bedtime. He was crabby.

The emotion showed his action a bit more. It was with out a question french but not the harsh and broken accent of someone not fluent in English. The same rounding of certain vowels hinted at other dilects.

"As per who and what you are....Why do you think that I would give two shits? Right now you are this irriating little thing who talks to much and thinks cocky is cool. That is the extent of my observation or attention when it comes to you- Now go run along and play with voodoo dolls, or some other element you have no concept of."

He was greatful for the arrival of the other slytherin and her distractino. His attention turning back to Bella as she spoke.

"Yes, he stayed in out quarters for a few days - the rains had driven him in. Once things calmed down I released him by one of the temples in the area. Healthy rat population and all."

His eyes turned to Petir when he spoke Russian, there was a smirk of understanding but didn't respond to it. He did after a moment return his attention to the Tank we shall hear afore name Petir.

"Roderick, is fine. That accent. Moscow? Novogord reigon? "

It wasn't judgement, just curioisty.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 am