Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A reward for a Job well done. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

A reward for a Job well done.

Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

A reward for a Job well done. Empty A reward for a Job well done.

Post  Arthur Weasley Fri May 20, 2011 4:37 pm

His shiney new HEAD BOY badge was already pinned on the front of his robes as he walked into the pet store. It was loud and nosiey and he loved it. Never did have much tolerence for quiet and calm.

He had been give 35 gallons as a gift from his parents for getting head boy and so, 7 years into Hogwarts, he was going to buy a pet to carry with him. His eyes surveyed each shelf as all sorts of things chipped and chirped at him.

"Choices, Choices."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

A reward for a Job well done. Empty Re: A reward for a Job well done.

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Slender figure sauntered into the pet shop. She too bored a shiny badge, though her own was the silver `Prefect` Badge. Belletrix Black was nothing to shake a stick at, tall, slender and curvy, with beautiful black curly hair, and dark eyes, all accented by her beautiful flawless pale skin. She always got what she wanted, being of the Noble House of Black, so when she told her Daddy that her familiar, a beautiful Persian cat, was so last season, he gladly gave her the money to go any buy herself a more exotic pet.

She was bent over looking into the cage of a bangel cat, a wild and lanky spotted cat, she was not sure if it was what she wanted, she was thinking... bigger... but for now she was bend over, her long legs exposed, the short school girl skirt barely covering her ass long black hair falling over her shoulder. She glanced over at Arthur when she heard him speak.

``Weasley... finally looking for a familiar? Seven years too late...`` Bella purred softly looking at him with those dark eyes as she slowly came to stand, tossing that black hair back over her shoulder.\\

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

The first year would walk in to the shop letting her dark eyes wonder over the animals. Actually she wasn't here to buy anything, it was just a place she knew Alex wouldn't go, and she could get away from him. Long blonde hair that came down to her shoulders was pulled up in a ponytail on top of her head. She looked in to a cage full of rabbits and would smile.

She would move over to the store keep. "Have you fead the bunnies today? If not.. can I do it again?" The girl would grin a little standing on her toes near the counter. She was a short kid.. After giving her the usual third degree, the guy always gave her, he smiled and handed her a few carrots. Hey, it was one kid that came in and did work for free... who was he to complain?

She walked over to the cage and wiggled the carrot in front of a rabbits face and it would come up and sniff it before bitting down on it and pulling on it. she would break off a piece and hold it out to a smaller one in the back of the pen. She didn't notice the older boy there yet. She was off in her own little world for now.

Alice would lean against the cage when the other came in and was talking to the other older student. "hm?" She would jump as a bunny mistaken her finger for a carrot. "Ow!" she would jump back away from the cage and stick her finger in her mouth. "Hey now... I got enough, you don't have to eat me.." She would end up giggling a little.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 am

Arthur straightend up when Bella came in. 3.2 Seconds, he counted before she opened her mouth to be a prat.

"Hello, Cousin."

He had no want to admit any kinship to her - but frankly he loved that it infuriated her to be related to a 'blood traitor'. He had been related to the Blacks prior to being cast off with his parents.

"Well, some of us aren't spoiled and needing something new each season, Really it just makes you look like you can't care for them on your own and they die each summer."

He turned when the kid said owe. He didn't know her.

"You alright there miss?"

His eyes shot a warning glance to Bella. She was rather like a slightly rabid dog ... least in the since of liking the smallar targets.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

A reward for a Job well done. Empty Arrival of the Firecracker

Post  Molly Prewett Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm

By chance, Molly Prewett happened to be passing by the shop at that pristine moment. She happened to cast a sidelong glance into the windows of the pet ship to give her reflection a look over when she noticed two familiar mops of hair within the interior. One- she was sure of it was the black curls of Bellatrix Lestrange which was enough to make her barge through the door with an air to her step and Two- was the fierce red mess lying a top the flawless face of Arthur Weasley which was enough to make her stop short and chomp down on her tongue to keep from throwing words at Bellatrix just at this moment- she could save them for later.

"A-Arthur..." she cleared her throat trying to find her voice unable to keep herself from grinning childishly in his presence.

"I didn't know you were looking for a pet. What do you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?"

Despite the blush that betrayed her she saw the look on Bellatrix's face and sucked in a breath practically hissing at her.

"You should leave as quickly as you came, Lestrange, lest you want to pay the galleons it would cost to replace the animals you'd be killing by your cold stare alone."

she uprighted her posture and glanced back at Arthur, as if for approval. She knew the words probably wouldn't offend him.

Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 am

He went from protective over the little girl and angry at Bellatrix to smiling idiot when he saw Molly. They had started dating last year and grown closer over the summer.

They were -that- couple that could give you diabetes just by how sweet they were. He held out his hand for her and pulled her into his arms.

"I've missed you! It's been ages."

And by ages he meant 4 days...

He looked back at the little girl with a wink, their odds were improving, Bella was quickly finding herself out numbered.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

A reward for a Job well done. Empty Cheeky Molly

Post  Molly Prewett Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 am

Molly gracefully entered her boyfriend's arms interlocking their fingers on the way she pushed up onto her tiptoes to plant a kiss across his jawline next to his ear she whispered.

"Missed you too Artie... I've been a right mess without you beside me...especially at night when I'm cold and need someone to warm me up properly."

She knew her words would likely tease him and the grin she wore when she pulled back was enough to say she said it to be cheeky.

Her eyes flicked to the girl that playful light still swirling amongst her gaze.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Molly Prewett and I belong, all by blessed fortune, to said lady killer Arthur Weasley."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

A reward for a Job well done. Empty It's Black, not LeStrange

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Bellatrix blinked over at the girl that was feeding the rabbits... those mad eyes simply looking over at her with a cheeky sort of grin that said that she had several rather choice phrases by which to tear the stupid girl apart, what idiot stuck their fingers into a rabbit cage anyway... those things were not nearly as cute and fuzzy as people thought, in fact, they were one of the few things that Bellatrix was afraid off... little beasts lurking under the guise of something so cute and furry, she side stepped slightly from the cage, girl, and rabbits.

Her attention returned to Arthur however and a hair of a grin touched her lips once more. ``Oh? I might give someone a bad impression of me?`` She purred, stepping forward, her long fingertips touching his shoulder and dragging across his back from shoulder to shoulder before coming up onto her tip toes, and whispering in his ear. ``Then I should stop it right away cousin... I'd hate to offend the masses.``

She came down flat footed, or on her heeled shoes flatly, again. Her eyes flashing over with a hair of fire in them when she saw Molly arrive. That grin turned from teasing to malicious in a moment (I am going to assume that she called her Black, since she is not LeStrange yet). ``Really Prewett, is that the best you can do? Pathetic.`` She said before sauntering over towards some of the cages, attempting not to vomit at their fluffing kissy face greetings.

She stopped and turned her eyes towards something that had caught her attention. A soft squeak escaping her as she moved two steps and knelt down in front of the cage with the huge bird eater tarantula in it. ``Well hello sexy.`` She purred, she had found her pet.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 22, 2011 2:56 pm

THe smaller girl would watch them before looking at the rabbits. "I'm fine... I usually feed them.. I think that little one mistaken me as a carrot." She stated leaning up on her toes before looking up at Black. "I'm Alicia Crowe... Please don't fight in here... your going ot scare all the animals, and that would be bad thing to do"

She would give them the last carrot and would look up at the Slytherian and just shake her head. She didn't really know her.. but she looked like that house. She would look up at Aurther and Molly and hold out her hand. IF one of them wanted to shake her hand, she would hold it out after saying her name. She was a cheerful kid.

Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Molly tensed slightly the solace she found in Arthur's arms temporarily kept at bay by Bellatrix's words. Anyone that dared to threaten the few moments they had together was asking for a death sentence. She felt the blood inside her veins boiling and attempted to control herself for the child's sake.

"The only thing pathetic I've seen since I came of age is your acceptance into Hogwarts... Dumbledore must have been slipped a curse to do something so vainly obnoxious."

the venom behind her words was enough to slaughter three men on the spot. However with Bellatrix, it took more then words which sadly she couldn't offer. Not here and not now.

"Oh look! A perfect pair! You and that hairy-faced monstrosity can go back out into the cold where you belong."

she finished looking heated but managing to keep her complexion smoothed out. no point in getting too worked up without being able to use a wand.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun May 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Arthur got played for a fool. He got a kick out of learning about muggles. Muggles studies was his favorite class, even though DADA was his best. But he wasn't stupid. He actually stepped infront of the girl when she asked Bellatrix not to scare the animals. She was small and she liked animals and didn't like violence...that screamed target to her and he knew it.

"Take a walk Bellatrix, lets save the heads of Common Rooms duking it out for school."

True enough, there were a HEad boy and Head girl in each year...This year was Arthur and Bellatrix. He was certain Dumbledore had been posioned to allow that to happen.

"Molly, why not take Aleica to the back and show her the outside animals."

He said watching Bellatrix. They were both 17 , which meant she could cast and so could he...it also meant next to nothing because he knew she didn't need a wand to hurt someone.

Molly Baiting her wasn't helping, even the worker looked a little nervous.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon May 23, 2011 12:31 am

``Animals that scare so easily should be killed anyway.`` Bella huffed coming to stand, however in a moment her tall, lanky, blood traitor cousin was standing between them. A grin touching her lips, curving cruelly upon them. ``Not afraid I'm going to hurt the little bit are you? She is just edible.``

She loved the fact that she unsettled Arthur so, he was such a little goodie two shoes, and his love of all things Muggle made her stomach turn.

``Would you like to take this outside Prewett, where I can officially obliterate you?`` She asked, oh, that girl was getting on her nerves quickly... when Arthur told her to take a walk she pouted and responded with a very mature... ``She started it....``

After a moment she turned back to her spider before opening the cage and taking the beastly arachnid (which was nearly 18 inches across) out of the cage. ``Besides, I am not going anywhere until I buy my pet, since it seems I am the only one actually SHOPPING here, maybe it is the lot of you that ought to sod off.``\\
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

Molly's feathers had never been as ruffled as when Bellatrix was near at hand. Those chocolate eyes darkened drastically at Bella's words though that perfect facade in Molly's sweet smile kept her control from cracking.

" In good time, Black, you keep faith in that... all in good time."

Her eyes flashed at Arthur who was more or less in between the two of them she shot him a look that read :

Don't ever stand in between us again. Choose your side or I'll choose it for you.

She didn't need to speak the words aloud because her eyes always gave away everything she was thinking to Arthur.

Forgetting all about the girl and feeling rather flustered she spun around red curls flying behind her and headed out the door believing nobody would dare follow her in this right mood of sorts.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 am

The smaller girl would just stare at her. "Really, there isn't a thing that she can say to me that is going ot hurt my familings.. I live with Alex Crowe... he says enough stuff to me that would hurt me far worse then she could.." The young girl would state looking out from under Authers shoulder. She looked at the spirder and canted her head to the side.

"IT doesn't like you... " She stated pointing towards the spider, but staying under Authers arm. She was a brave little kid.... the girl was much older then her, she could cast and get her. She would watch Molly leave nad cant her head to the side a little, but would turn her eyes quickly back on the other.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 am

He met Molly's eyes evening. Bull shit. He had chosen his side - and it was Mollys, which is exactly why he was trying to keep her from gettin the shit beat out of her for picking a fight with Bellatrix. Move over the kid, still beside him could be caulght in the middle. When the kid pipped up he looked at her.

"Outside."

He told her, though he had no right to tell her anything, he hoped she'd listen.

"Go wait with Molly, we will get some ice cream or something."

He looked back at Bellatrix then to the keeper.

"I'll get the Irish setter, marus...I'll just come 'round later for her."

Back to Bellatrix.

"See you at school."

Warning, threat? Conversation?

Who knew.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue May 24, 2011 4:32 pm

A slick smile touched Bella's lips when Molly got even more fluffed. However it was Alicia who was annoying her most. People always had to start trouble. All she was doing was shopping and chatting with her cousin... why did everyone have to get their noses into it.

``He likes me just fine.`` She said to Alicia, the spider climbing up her arm, front two legs, used like feelers to touch over the side of her face before settling still. ``Why don't you be a good girl and go run off with Prewett sweetie and let the grown ups talk.`` She purred, clearly poking at the girl.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

The girl rolled her eyes and would quickly leave when Aurther told her. She would take in a breath and roll her eyes. "Why are Slytherlin like that?" She asked curiously looking up at Molly who seemed upset. She would snake over and pull out some candy she ahd bought. "Candy?" She asked holding up the little baggy.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Molly still seemed out of sorts when the girl ran to catch up with her she was still walking rather briskly her green dress kicking at her brown leather boots red curls flying in the wind behind her. she had a perplexed expression on her face when the girl asked that question.

"Do you know what Slytherin means? It's basically a word for snake- that's what all of them are. Especially Black!!!" she spat in reference to Bellatrix.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if she ate rats for dinner!"

when candy was offered and she heard the bag rattle in the breeze her eyes opened wider her head snapping to the side as she suddenly stopped her face completely smoothing out.

"Candy?"

those eyes lit up as she reached inside and took out a sucker placing it in her mouth she immediately seemed to change. It was like a demon had left her body and floated far away from the place where they stood.

"Much better- thank you Alice."

she smiled at the girl, walking on with a brighter spring in her step.

"I always said candy is the key to the soul... any sweets for that matter."
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Wed May 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Which left Arthur alone with Bellatrix - Peachy. Though, for an easy going man - he was just smug enough to wonder how her family - the perfect black felt with her reaching the accomplishment of head girl...while he the blood traitor, reached the exact same goal.

"That was, eventful."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:41 am