Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+10
Arthur Weasley
Sirius Black
Admin
Alastor Moody
Lord Voldemort
James Potter
Fenrir Greyback
Severus Snape
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Remus J Lupin
14 posters

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

(Geeze slow down guys LOL!!!! I got to post the one injured! JKJK)

Alice was running with James, she was about to tell James to let her take Snape, she could probably beat him with out a wand. She also saw him handing his hand, but being 11 she didn't think completely thorugh why they where running. She grpped James hand trying to keep up with his longer legs. When the other hand went back to pull her cloak back, she felt that jaw on her hand and suddenly she was being pulled in between two people.

Those dark blue eyes went wide as she felt her arms gripped and pulled. "AHHHH!!" She screamed Her shoulder dislocated at the by the time she let go of James. She didnt know it was anything more then a dog, or some type of hybride of a wolf and a dog. The only thing on her mind was she was going ot have to get those stupid shots now! She went to send her foot at his face wehn the whip came out. When the wolf let her hand go, she was backing up quickly stumbling to the ground gripping her arm unable to move her shoulder. She was afaird, probably the most afaird either remus or james have ever seen her.

SHe let james look at her hand shaking as he did. "Was that thing rabbid?" She asked in tears now shaking trying not to cry infront of them, but she was in pain. She gripped her shoulder when he moved her hand, but when he let go to turn on Snape,s he wasn't about to stop him. She saw the wolf getting free and with her other hand, she would point her wand at him. She went another net, this one with weights on the end flying from the tip of her wand towards the wolf to hopefully knock him off his feet more then capture him. It would prabobly wrap around his front half with the heavy weights on the end to pull him down if it hit.

She then backed up a little from the wolf. "Leave him alone!!" She didn't know it was nything more then a dog, but seeing it move... she thought back to her books. But she couldn't think right to do anything to him. A big wolf like creature that shifted it's body.

"Remus...."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Post  Severus Snape Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Severus was about to move, but then he saw the wofl. he braced himself and let the wolf run right in to him. IF gray back noticed, he took the hit on purpose. his cloak was thick enough to hopefully keep those claws from digging in to his body. He hit the wall hard hitting his head. A bit of blood trickled down his forehead before pushing himself up to get away, but when he did, he heard that scream and his eyes actually went wide. It wasn't a fake surprice, he didn't think Grayback would grab her out in the open?

He started to back away to get away from the rest, but when he did he found himself stumbling backwards and then frozen in time by James. Shit!! He was still paying attention to him. he glared at James and tryed to move, but was unable too. he yelled out in pain as he was kicked. "Cut it out!! Shouldn't you be pretecting here since there is still a rabbid dog moving!" He yelled and tryed to get up! "Where did that thing come from!" Of course, he was smart enough to play it off as he was kicked. "First go run for Remus, and now you make I can't move! Some Hero and brave guy you are, Potter!" he growled.

(edited it because of the info Eric just gave me)

Last edited by Severus Snape on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

FYI: The Full Body-Bind Curse, also known as the Body
    Freezing Spell [1], (Petrificus Totalus) is a spell
    that renders a victim completely immobile. This curse
    is chiefly used to control and limit another
    individual's power of bodily freedom, and is often
    employed in defensive combat. The victim's arms and
    legs snap together, and he or she will generally fall
    down from lack of balance. The curse does not,
    however, interfere with breathing or sight. Three
    known counter-curses include Rennervate, Finite or
    Finite Incantatem.

The Full Body-Bind Curse is fundamentally different
    from petrification, which is highly Dark magic and
    which cannot be reversed by a simple counter-curse,
    though the symptoms are superficially similar. A major
    difference is that under the Body-Bind Curse the
    victim remains conscious and aware of his/her
    surroundings, as opposed to petrification which
    appears to render the victim unconscious. Also,
    individuals who are petrified appear to be immune to
    injury as they've been turned to stone; it is possible
    to render an injury to someone who is under the
    body-bind.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Remus heard him, but there wasn't anything he could have said in that moment which would have changed Remus' responce. Fenirir may be his 'creator', he maybe on some level helping him deal with this.

But Alice was family.

When the wolf went down their was the breifest of moments of releif for most of the people. Not remus. He grabbed alice by her good arm and jerked her to her feet, shoveing her none to gently toward James.

"Get her the hell out of here."

The urgency was understood when they finally noticed what he knew the first signs of....transformation.

Only, in his few conversations he learned that greyback didn't loose himself to the monster ... they worked in tantem - and that was a terrifying thought. He was standing close enough to the trio that it was hard to tell for whom the attack was meant.

Remus knew.

He shoved james and Alice to one side in the same movement that the wolf, now in wereform lerched. Remus went down hard. The back of his head snapping into the concrete below. His forearm locked in the jaws of the werewolf.

He would be lucky not to lose his arm from his shoulder with one good shake. But he'd rather have the others teeth in his arm than his throat.

The move had brought the wolf over him, which was never a good place to be. The only exception is that the rush of shock and blood loss kept him from feeling the true pain of the moment. His ungnawled upon arm still gripped his wand and held it as close to the others throat or underbelly as his prone posture would allow.

"Crifindgo!"

He used the blasting curse which should cause anything it hit to explode dramaticly into flames. He hoped to break the others hold before he lost the ability to focus...or the wolf got tired of settleing on his arm.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 pm

| TWO POSTS HERE! - Reply to option A if remus knocks him away...or B if he doesn't lol |

The Auour had already moved toward the child when the wolf began to gnawl at it's restraints. His eye scanning over her quickly, no worse for wear, the bite wasn't terrible. His other eye was completely white, ... because it was currently watching out the back of his head.

He spun around when Lupin started on the orders. So far as he was conserned everyone was suspect. Being a werewolf...at the site of a wolf attack - put the fifteen year old pretty high on his list.

Then everything began to happen fast. When Lupin shoved her into James, it knocked them both into Moody. His arm game around the girls shoulders to steady here when the wolf became were and attacked the boy.

Ok,...so slightly lower on the suspect list.

A) (IF remus knocks fenrir back)

"Silvares Infindo!" His own veriation off the infindo attack. The infindo of it's self is known as the severing charm. It slides into... or thru whatever it hits. The Sivares preludeing it, made sure that the cut was made with silver. That fucker was not getting away.

B) (IF remus can't knock him back)

"Furnunculus" He shouted. An attack which would have caused terrible boils to form along the monsters body. He would have been happy to kill him but he was certain that the boys arm was already crushed, the curicitius curse might cause the monster flail...a move which could quiet litterally remove Remus arm.

He got in close but still out of lunge distance.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The killing curse was nothing if not effective. The victimn dropped as suddenly as the spell was cast. He owed that fucker for what he did to his solider.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 pm

(Petrificus Totalus means he cant move -anything-. Breathing and sight aren't impaired, but in the movies, they don't even blink. All that aside, Snape can't talk with that spell on him.)

As Remus first shoved her into him, then both of them into Moody, it was a struggle to keep his balance but he managed. Oh he wanted to hurt Snape for this along with everything else SO badly! James shot a bolt of white light from his wand into the sky, making his patronus appear (a la the doe in the woods) in front of Sirius wherever he was, to get him to Hogsmeade as fast as possible. Sirius knew that was never done unless there was imminent danger. It would lead him to Hogsmeade far enough to get him to Remus before disappearing. James turned his attention to Alice, letting the Auror deal with the werewolf for the moment, pulling one of the two healing potions he had and holding out her hand cautiously.

This is going to sting, a lot. But keep strong. It will close up the wound for now.

He gave her a second to process his words before pouring it over her hand, the liquid starting to sound like it was sizzling over the wounds as they started to close. He stood up and turned to face the rest, keeping himself between anyone and her, watching whichever attack Moody made on the werewolf, worried for his brother's life and...remaining intact. He nearly slapped himself as he thought of a spell perfect for this that he created originally as a joke. He pointed his wand at the werewolf and bellowed

"Densredigo totalus!"

It was the opposite of the "densaugeo" spell with an added twist, making the werewolf's teeth reduce to nothing but gums, an old lady with no dentures having as much bite now.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

It was a good thing it took more then fire to kill a werewolf, and also a good thing that it did however hurt. When the spell hit him hard in the gut he let out a sharp yowl, which released the others arm but did not cause him to back up from him. There was a way to save Remus without putting everyone else in danger, and that way was simply to shut up, because when those jaws released, his entire body changed posture, ears thrust forward, tail up.

Greyback had made a point to tell Remus once, the wolf didn't want to kill his own. And to the wolf's eyes, Remus was his child.

If everyone shut up and Remus submitted, then Greyback likely would have easily slipped away.

However, things never work that way.

The curse to cause boils hit the wolf, breaking the staring contest, and Remus knew it would end badly for someone, because now the wolf not only didn't get to prove dominance over Remus he was challenged by someone else. The wolf was fast, even in pain, those jaws came down and dug into Remus' shoulder, pulling him with him when he jumped to the side, barly avoiding the green flash of the killing curse.

(The Avada Kadavera has always been described as a green beam that killed the first person it hit... not just, said and dead... as described in OftP when Harry was dodging Avadas)

Once aside Fenrir dropped the boy and rounded on Moody, not only was he challanged but he was challanged by someone outside of his family unit... thus, Remus was no longer a target, but protected by the large beast.

The final spell to hit him, that reduced his teeth was enough to sent the wolf stepping back some, ears still pricked forward, quivering some in the adrenaline surge, body shaking slightly, tail thrust high up in the air.

Next moves were critical, and if the wrong moves were made a lot of people could die...
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Sirius got the message, however, even on four feet it was going to take him time to get there, stream line black dog hauling ass across the city.

[given travel time i will have him respond in the next round]
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Back Up Has Arrived

Maybe in the frey the others had not noticed as the sky
    seemed to get darker, the world seemed to get colder,
    and the light slowly started to leave what was inside
    of everyone there.

There was only moments now, Moody knew that feeling,
    and it was one that very few could do much about, not
    in the Mass in which they were moving.

Moments before the Dementors descended they were given
    their cue to move, the sudden brilliant green
    appearance of the Morsmorde appeared in the sky, the
    skull sparkling to view was enough to cause people to
    scream and run, but soon enough the appearance of the
    serpent slithering out was followed by the black wave
    of fear, doubt, cold, and loss that told Moody that
    the Dementors of Azkaban had sold them out.

Dark creatures used to guard Dark Wizards, it was only
    a matter of time before they turned, likely Moody
    would have even warned the prison of that fact,
    because though Tom hated to admit it, Moody's paranoia
    bordered on prophecy.

The reasons for the sudden movement of the Dementors
    however, was not as it seemed... if a werewolf got
    himself in trouble the Dark Lord wasn't about to send
    his new toys out to save him... the other Death Eaters
    would do that well enough... Rather then it being
    Fenrir Greyback to trigger the attack, it had been one
    Alastor `Mad Eye` Moody... he wanted to see how his
    new pets would stand up against the Aurors...

The ground soon started to freeze over, the moisture in
    the air itself freezing, causing snow to fall and
    churn only in the area that the Dementors were over...
    things were getting worse, and fast, Mad Eye knew
    there was only so much time before the Death Eaters
    them selves would be on them... and that he himself
    had brought this to these poor three (soon to be four)
    children.

He might not trust Remus as a werewolf, Might not like
    the family Crow, or trust the House of Black, but
    could he stand by and watch these children suffer
    first at the power of the Dementors of Azkaban, and
    then die and the hands of the Death Eaters that would
    follow? Tom was interested to find out.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Well forgive him for not being all that rational upon having a giant wolf crushing his forearm. He was a little preocupied.

Ironically enough it was greyback who gave him enough time to think. Atleast as much as he could with his head starting to spin. When he was drug back and released, he found himself ironically Behind his attacker meaning to defend him against the savior of the scene.

The move confused him. The something amid the chaos of the moment, and the fact he was pretty certain he was going to shock the wolf he always faulght against managed to rangle control.

Somehow in that moment of breif blending he understood and greybacks conversatino floated back to the serface. He still lay no his side, half way sitting behind the monster completely across from His brother and Alice.

He didn't make a break for it as the clouds darkened, though it would be a lie to say he didn't panic.

"James, Get her the HELL out of here. Please." He met his brothers eyes across the way. "Trust me. Go." He looked at the sky. "Go now!" He could only hope that by playing on his brothers protective nature he could get him to flee. The more people the aurour had to protect the more his attentions would be devided...that and the obvious of wanting his family safe.

His eyes on the bound severus a few feet away. He didn't care if the other died...but then, he knew that was a lie. "Finate intacartem!" The curse would be broken and Snape would be free. "Take him with you! No GO!"

Why was it the dark mark above him scared him more than the monster a few inches infront of him...

Then the cold chill of pain and panic floated down and his arm and shoulder didn't bother him anymore...

Fear...he could taste it, and then he remembered why.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Alice was leaning back against James a bit but then she fall to her knees. She felt the pain rushing through her body burning form her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. Her heart felt like it was on fire, and pumping harder. A childs Pulse was always higer then and adults, so as it pumped harder and harder she doubld over and fal to her knees. Her arm was wripped from James as she curled up in to a ball and started to holding her body. "AHHHH!" She screamed as the pain took over her whole body.

Her arms wrapped around her body curling up in to a tight ball against he ground. Tears started streaming her face. ALice was not one that cryed... the only one that had seen her in tears was Sirius and that was after her father was killed. She drew her knees up to her chest and curled up as tight as she could. She couldn't see what was going on around her, she didn't care, the pain was unbarable. She coudln't feel her arm anymore, that was subsided by the pain that rushed through the rest of her body.

"It hurts!!! It hurts!!"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 pm

[http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Dementors YAY INFORMATION FOR ALL... Best site EVER]
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

|*| Damn it, I thought I had Moody call the Auours when he arrived. Then I rememebered I DID! but...the post deleted it's self so when i reposted I left it out. |*|

He held his ground as the wolf turned to face him. His blue eye spinning vibrantly. He cast a sheild charm to buy a few moments to send out an alarm for every Auour to answer. At once. With the exception of Deiji which would not be notified for more than the obvious reason.

He watched the wolf but noted the boy "Why don't you just kill him?"

It was Moody thru adn thru. Simple aburpt and hoping to buy just enough time. He didn't understand the wolf's behavior, biteing his shoulder was just as easy than to bite this throat.

His mind whirlled faster than the eye. He heard the boy behind the wolf shout for his friends to leave but he couldn't take his attention from the wolf. Not for a second because he knew the other would expliot that. If they stayed it was their own damn fault.

When the chill started and the Dark Mark showed he heard panic. The dark mark in Hogsmead would get a lot of attention, he could only other some good samartians were willing to risk life and limb...for others.

He snorted to himself, in what world would that happen? Not with all these selfish gits.

He waited until they got to close to ignore before casting Expecto patronum. It was impressive leaving a sheild for them to feed off of, but the respite would be breif, he couldn't hold them forever. Nor could he do both if the wolf attacked.

Moody could dissapperate at any time but he would die in battle he had known that from the start. Nor would he let thoes kids die...with out at the very least dying first.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 pm

The entire populace of Hogsmead had emptied, everyone fleeing away from the mark. A certain red-head however, was never one to go with the crowds and was already starting that way to see if he could help. When a black dog rushed past him he sped up. He knew nothing for certain but after seeing sirius and then a misteriously well mannered dog when he and molly were fighting he had wonderd.

When he arrived all hell was breaking loose. One of the dementors swooped down on the edge of the sheild for james and Alice, and was deflected by Arthur he knelt beside them. He hadn't yet noticed Remus.

"Come on, get her up - We can apperiate out."

Ahh, yay for being 17
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

(Okay, that is what I had Snape doing before Eric put up the info. I guess I don't understand the info he put up, but that is how I had him, not moving unable to speak. SOrry for the misstake Kobi. )

Snape could move again, but his eyes was now locked on the sky. His hand on his side as he struggled to get back to his feet. He couldn't be seen casting, He didn't have his hood up, and the last thing he needed was them to actually attatch him to the dark lord. That would blow anything he was trying to do. HE slipped up the walll shaking in fear of what those creatures were. IT was the first time he actually seen one.

His hand was on his side shaking in pain and fear. He slowly started to back up against the wall. he inched against it a little farther almost like he couldn't be seen. He felt his head ringing form the spells, but his eyes was locked on the sky. The younger girl he could hear screamig, but the wasn't worried about that. She was now Graybacks business not his.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

[HEY! This thread is moving really fast, and some people are getting left behind... so I was thinking that we should post in turn. And not jump each other until this thread is done... My thought is Moony, Sina, Kody, Me, Eric... is anyone opposed to this... so, that means since Moony and Sina just posted, it would be Kody's turn, then Mine, then Erics... and then back to Moony... make since? Anyone to join after that, namely Faith if she does, would post after Eric.]
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 pm

(I'd like to join Lils if it's not too late. she wouldn't miss the green mark in the sky. I would do narcissa but she's not really a death eater (yay for wiki !) and lucius isn't involved so -eh-. but I can def see Lils getting involved. I agree with the idea of taking turns. If james and alice apparate before I post then I can post to them once they've gone somewhere safe...or join in on the action if things keep rooted here at the showdown. this thread seems like tons of fun and everyone else is on it ...so why not? LOL)
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 pm

[well, then after Eric posts, it will be faith. Very Happy]
    Calisto Rheed
    Calisto Rheed

Post  Calisto Rheed Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm

(because i'm still up)

He was a younger Aurora about the same age as moody, but he wasn't one you usually call on. He was a Medic wizard, more use in healing the saving people, but he had a passion for children, his son being adopted as well. HIs long mousy brown hair was hidden under his hood as the sound oas a unforgiveable went off and towards one of the Dementors. His cloak was just like Deiji's something tey both made up as children in school. It was a game between the two of them, who could make the most scariest creature out of themselve.s Both ended up making these cloaks. Only thing was, unlike deiji, Calisto didn't relay on it.

The feel of the Dementors made the man shiver, but for someone so soft, he held back that fear. The unforgivable would be shot out towards one of the Dementors that was closer towards them. He was now standing three feet behind Moodythat hood pulled down over his face to hide it. He was uncover here soon in hugmends. The last thing he needed was these Jr. Death Eaters, knowing who was watching them. The killing Curse was up, hopefully it hit eught to distract them away from the children.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 pm

James felt the cold dread pour over him as the dementors came, looking to Remus yelling to get her out of there, then at Arthur. At the mention of apperating, James didn't hesitate for a second, thrusting Alice into Arthur's hands.

Get her out of here, I'm staying. GO!

He had no intention of leaving Remus behind, even less so knowing that Sirius was soon to arrive. James pushed through any that got in his way, getting over to Remus, throwing the last potion he had on the injured arm to at least get it useable again. (Was told the time of all this was changed, so the two potions he had were still there, not down to one as previously stated)

Sirius is on his way here, I'm not leaving you both for anyone! Arthur can get her out of here better anyway by apperating. Why the hell are dementors here let alone coming after us?! They're supposed to be in Azkaban!

He held up his wand, yelling "Expecto Patronum" in hope that it would somehow help fend off the creatures. He couldn't help but wonder, where the hell was Dumbledore in all this?

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:58 pm

The large black dog exploded onto the scene, unfortunately, he was clothing deficient at the moment, so changing back would probably be bad, for a moment he was so afraid at his brother's call, that he didn't notice the added cold of the Dementor's. Something he would later never be able to forget.

His ears rounded towards Greyback seeing Remus was bleeding his first thought was to drive off the werewolf... that seemed to be amazingly toothless at the moment. If he were not so terrified he might have laughed... that HAD to be James' doing.

However, toothless or not, Sirius still had teeth, which showed brightly as black lips peeled back from over them, a low growl escaping him as he lunged forward, snapping at the werewolf's muzzle, but watching those claws... which were easily as dangerous as the teeth.

Only once James yelled `expectro patronus` did those orange eyes cast skyward, the masmordre he has notice, but the dementors, he had not... and why? He didn't understand why he alone seemed unaffected, well, him and the werewolf. He would only later realize that Dementors don't effect animals, and in return didn't recognize them as even being there.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:11 pm

The werewolf too seemed unphased by the Dementors, of course the man inside was, and thus it left little more then a wolf, a toothless confused wolf. A soft growl rushed from him when he noticed the black dog, actually taking a step back when the dog snapped at his face...

Those yellow eyes skipped to Moody when his arm came up and cast the sheiling Patronus over head... then they whipped around as James rushed to Remus' side, another soft growl but this one lacked conviction...

Again the wolf looked upward as the dementors descended. He looked back to James and then gave a soft huff of air through his nose giving an almost umph sound. One that only the two canines would know was actually an accepting sound rather then an aggressive one...

Two steps were taken back before the wolf turned, long legs easily crossing distance, not towards Moody but away.. animals knew when to run, like rats from a sinking ship, others might do well to take a cue.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm

|||Faith told me she is not joining this thread so Eric is up, then back to me ^.^ ||
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Voldemort remained distant, watching the Dementors
    word. In a way they were proving themselves worthy of
    standing beside them, and all he had to offer was all
    the muggles they could eat... similar to working with
    vampires that way. Of course... the vampires had a
    bit more thought then the Dementors, or the ability to
    share those thoughts, Voldemort himself believed that
    they were more intelligent then the Ministry of Magic
    was willing to give them credit for, hence why he so
    easily took them from him.

The Dementors came against Mad Eye's sheild, they would
    have broken it with fair ease, the amount of them that
    were gathering, slowly turning the sky completely
    black, but a second and then third Patronus Shield
    joined him.

Tom frowned slightly.

``Seems he has back up.`` Tom spoke, either to himself
    if he was standing alone, or to Antonin if he were
    with him, of course both were garbed and cloaked, Tom
    didn't want the Aurors to know which one were which after all.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

A electric blue mist mingled with a white fog seemed to come wafting skyward from all sides. Not only did this strange material engulf the students and auours, keeping the dementors away - But it futher bowled forward and would push the Dementors back likely sending them all or at least a vast majority away. No easy task given their numbers

The mist would linger as a shield (think over Hogwarts in final film) parts of it bubbling forward into the sky before taking the shape of a blue phoenix and chasing off all other Dementors which may have lingered.

The magic was beyond powerful, but as of yet it was unclear who had cast it. Atleast with the small expection to the man on the hill who would likely know his style and that irritating nature of his to show up in the nick of time to save his precious students.
    Right on cue he came into the shield - though, only thoes trying to aid would be able to cross it. The large billowing robes, the long graying beard and the half moon specticals.

It could be no others.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

The billowing robes stopped halfway into the circle turning his attention to the Auour who had already been dubbed Mad-Eye Moody, with his newest acquisition in the electric blue eye which spun constantly. He smiled rather cheerfully.

“Alastor, It is good to see you again. But, of course the pleasantries can wait - Natural Buttered pecan and honey with a touch of lime.”

He smiled.

“That is of course the answer you were looking for.”
    The Auour lowered his wand and the Headmaster turned his attention to the likely terrified children. While Remus was bleeding from by the shoulder wound and forearm bite - he turned his attention to the young Alice. Despite her worse injury being a bite to the hand.

“Miss Crowe, lets have a look at that hand shall we?”

He carefully ignored the large black dog, with almost a pointed intention - something that if they realized would make them second guess themselves.

He took her hand carefully in his own before looking over her shoulder his eyes on the hill where Tom and Antonin stood well hidden. He shouldn’t have been able to see them, or know they were there - but by the way his eyes found it so naturally, and how they lingered so steadily…it was hard to believe that he hadn’t known it all along.

“Come Alastor, Castelio, lets get these children to the safety of Hogwarts.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 pm