Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only)

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) Empty After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 am

Alice usually set with the Marators at supper time listening to them whisper and talk amongest one another, or she sit with Shinya, because well.. hte girl had a bit of a crush on him. She would wait until everyone was out and wait for Remus to leave. He was usualy one of the last to leave. She would run up to him and grab his arm. "REMUSSSSS!" She grinned looking up at him. "I need to talk to you!! Come along!" She would smile and would lead him towards one of the doors leading out side.

Once out there ,and away from any ears, she would cast a silance spell and would look up at him. "What is worng with your blood?" IT had bugged her for days now. She didn't like not knowing something, and if her brother was sick she was going to cry and probably kill Snape tomorrow in the middle of class. "You don't have to tell me... but are you okay?" She did notice him disappearing durning the summer months. She noticed ALOT of things.. but she always stayed quiet and just took his answer, but now... shewas very curious.

"I don't mean to be a bother.. but... your like my big brother.. my best big brother and friend.. I'm worried about you..."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only) Empty Re: After Lunch (Remus and Alice Only)

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm

He smiled when she grabbed his arm and let her lead him to whereever they were going. He had expected nearly anything expect with all a childs awearness 'Whats wrong with your blood'.

He felt like his heart dropped and he froze. Suddenly looking quiet afraid, though he tried to play it off.

"What are you talking about kid, I'm fine. Really. Now I have to go or I'm going to be late for class."

He turned to leave. His heart racing. This is it. This is exactly WHY, he never let people get close.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

"Are you sick?" She asked when he turned from her. She stood her arms behind her back. "I know you don't have a class right now... " She would take his hand again and
    taking in a breath. "I'm not going anywhere if your sick.. your my big brother after all." She stated. She was really worried about him. She didn't want him to be sick...

"I'm sorry if i upset you..." She would let his hand go and grip the bottom of her skirt. She wasn't mad at him, she could never be afaird of him... She wasn't afaird of a wand being pointed towards her. "Don't be mad at me.... please.. I was just worried something was wrong..."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 am

He could feel his heart racing in his throat as she spoke. He was already mapping out alterinitve roots aroud school to avoid crossing paths with her. He could risk her knowing, better to piss her off and be done with it.

Keep her at an arms reach - keep her ..and himself...safe.

He approched her, knelt. Hands on her shoulders brown eyes pouring into her own.

"Listen to me. I am fine, healty as a horse. There is nothing wrong with my blood and I am not sick. I just have a lot going on right now, with my mom being killed over the summer and I'm just a little wound up - please - Don't ask me about it again, and now..I have to go."

He stood up and walked away
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:58 pm

She would nod her head a little. "I'm sorry... I was just worried about you.. I didn't mean to upset you Remus.." Before he woudl be able to get up, she hugged him around his shoulders before letting him go. "If it isn't anything, then I won't bug you about it anymore... I was just worried about you.. please don't be mad at me.. You guys are like my big brothers.. James, Sirius, and you... I don't want anything to happen to you three, or Lilly, molly and Aurther. I didn't mean to put my nose where it didn't belong... I didn't know your mom dead.. I'm really sorry..."

Alice would stand there a bit lost. "Please don't be angery with me Remus..." She didn't want to loose her brother for worrying about him. "Please don't hate me..... Ain't your friends suppose to worry about you?"
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 am

"Not when its done of their damned business."

He snapped - then closed his eyes forceing the calm down.

"Listen. I'm not mad but leave this - and I mean it.."

He looked a bit helpless.

"I am going to class and yes. My mother was killed by death eaters 7 weeks ago. I'm a private person Aleica, I want to keep it that way."

He'd turned and jog off before she could respond

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 am