Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu Empty Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour - Menu

Post  Admin Thu May 19, 2011 8:03 am

ICE CREAM FLAVORS
    Made fresh daily on the premises

Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Strawberry
    Coffee
    Banana
    Oreo Crush
    Peanut Butter Fudge
    Mint Chocolate Chip
    Butter Pecan
    Black Raspberry
    Coconut Chocolate Chip
    Hawaiian Delight (cherries, pineapples and bananas in vanilla ice cream)
    HAND-PACKED ICE CREAM TO GO
    ANY FLAVOR
    Pint -- $4.99 ~ Quart -- $5.99 ~ Half-Gallon -- $7.99

~ ICE CREAM TREATS ~

REGULAR SUNDAES
    1 Scoop, 1 Topping
    $3.73 REGULAR SUNDAES
    2 Scoops, 2 Toppings
    $5.14

Your choice of any of our fresh ice cream flavors, topped with one of the following: Hot Fudge, Strawberry, Chocolate Syrup, Pineapple, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch, Crushed Peanuts, M&M's, Wet Walnuts, Nestle Crunch, Chopped Almonds, Reese's Pieces, Chocolate Jimmies, Butterfinger, Rainbow Sprinkles, Crushed Oreo Cookies, Crushed Malted Milk Balls (whipped cream and cherry included) EXTRA TOPPINGS -- $.50 each

ICE CREAM

By the dip in cones (sugar cones or cake cones) or cups.

One Dip -- $3.03 ~ Two Dips -- $3.92 ~ Kids -- $1.77

SOFT ICE CREAM

Vanilla, chocolate or mixed. This is real ice cream, not ice milk. Available in season.

Small -- $3.03 ~ Large -- $3.92

Dip Tops -- $.50 each
    Chocolate (Cones only.) Available in season.

~ SUPER SUNDAES $6.95 ~

PEANUT BUTTER SUPREME -- Three dips of peanut butter fudge ice cream covered with peanut butter topping, hot fudge, Reese's Pieces, whipped cream and a cherry.
    DIETER'S REVENGE -- Three dips of our creamy vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge, chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, whipped cream and a cherry.
    MINT CHOCOLATE SUNDAE -- For a cool treat, three dips of old-fashioned mint chocolate chip ice cream covered with hot fudge, crushed Oreo cookies, whipped cream and a cherry.
    GORILLA'S TREAT -- Three dips of fresh banana ice cream over a split banana covered with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.
    SOUTHERN TREAT -- Three dips of our famous butter pecan ice cream (made the old-fashioned way) covered with butterscotch topping, chopped almonds, whipped cream and a cherry.
    NUTTY BUDDY -- Three dips of our famous peanut butter fudge ice cream covered with hot fudge, peanuts, whipped cream and a cherry.
    OREO FLUFF -- Three dips of Oreo ice cream topped with marshmallow, hot fudge, chocolate jimmies, whipped cream and a cherry.
    CMP -- Three dips of our creamy vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate syrup, marshamallow topping, peanuts whipped cream and a cherry.
    TRIPLE CHOCOLATE SUNDAE -- Three dips of rich chocolate ice cream (our own recipe) topped with hot fudge, chocolate chips, chocolate jimmies, whipped cream and a cherry.
    DUSTY DUMSER -- Three dips of our creamy vanilla ice cream covered with crushed malted milk balls, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry.
    BUTTERY BLAST -- Three dips of our creamy vanilla ice cream topped with Butterfinger, butterscotch, cruched Butterfinger, whipped cream and a cherry.
    CREAMY CRUNCH -- Three dips of our creamy vanilla ice cream topped with Nestle Crunch, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry.

MOCHA MADNESS -- Three dips of our homemade coffee ice cream topped with chocolate syrup, chocolate jimmies, whipped cream and a cherry.

BANANA SPLIT -- Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream over a split bannana, topped with pineapple, chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, whipped cream and a cherry.

~ THICK MILK SHAKES ~
    Made with any flavor hand-dipped ice cream.

Regular (16 oz.) -- $4.11
    Large (22 oz.) -- $4.81
    Regular Malt (16 oz.) -- $4.61
    Large Malt (22 oz.) -- $5.31

~ FLOATS ~
    Any ice cream flavor combined with Coca-Cola, Root Beer, Orange, Cherry, Caffeine-free Sprite
    22 oz. -- $4.11

~ ICE CREAM SODAS ~
    All topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
    22 oz. -- $4.20

ROOT BEER ICE CREAM SODA -- Root beer syrup, vanilla ice cream.
    ORANGE ICE CREAM SODA -- Orange syrup, vanilla ice cream.
    CHERRY ICE CREAM SODA -- Cherry syrup, vanilla ice cream.
    CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SODA -- Chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream.
    DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SODA -- Chocolate syrup, chocolate ice cream.

~ DESSERTS ~

Apple Pie -- $3.99 ~ a la Mode -- 5.00
    Strawberry Shortcake - Vanilla cake, vanilla ice cream, topped with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and a cherry. Available in summer only. --
    Brownie Sundae - Two dips of vanilla ice cream on a chocolate brownie covered with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry. Available year round. -- 6.00

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am