Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A belated gift for Sirius I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

A belated gift for Sirius

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

A belated gift for Sirius Empty A belated gift for Sirius

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Remus hadn't been able to give Sirius anything more than doing his homework for a week - as a birthday gift back in september. There was a reason. He had been working on something for several weeks. Ever since he had first met greyback in private. It was also the reason for his right forearm having been wrapped and the burns occasionally visible beneath the warppings.

Typically he healed quickly but these were persitant little buggers.

It was early in the morning of Novemeber 20th when Remus returned from working the late shift, or that was the line he had told Sirius. In truth he had been talking to one of the patrions about silver smithing.

For obvious reasons, he did not want to walk into the others shop.

He opened and closed the door quietly keeping most of the dawn light outside of the room.

He sat down beside him on the small single bed and kissed his neck softly rousing him.

"wake up. I have a belated birthday gift for you."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

A belated gift for Sirius Empty Re: A belated gift for Sirius

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Sirius gave a soft grunt when he was kissed, he was not the most graceful of wakers. When he heard Remus' voice he would roll onto his back and look up at him, canting his head slightly. ``Hey there stranger.`` He said softly. When the other said he had a gift for him he canted it back the other way and came to sit up. He wasn't dressed, for some reason this bloddy attack was always hot, even in the dead of winter. The covers fell down across his lap as he sat. ``You didn't have to get me anything...`` He said honestly.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

"I know I didn't. That's why I wanted to."

He smiled and handed him a plain box which looked like he had wrapped it using whatever he could find behind the bar at the three broom sticks.

He couldn't help but let his eyes look over Sirius. He was amazing, in every possible way. Remus wasn't so hallmarky enough to stay it. Though he knew the other could tell his thoughts every time he looked his way.

Their physical relationship had never extended beyond a BJ now and again. While he knew sirius would wait forever, if he wasn't ready to do more. That wasn't the case. He was emotionally-sexually driven teen. He was just afraid to do more because whenever he lowered his gaurd he could feel the wolf testing the barrier.

He hoped his gift would change that.

"Open it."

He spoke in the darkened room. Once inside the plain wrapper he would find a collar with a dog tag which read Property of Remus J Lupin.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Sirius canted his head slightly looking at the box before opening it, he could feel Remus' eyes on him, a fact which always made his blood run a little hotter, but good Sirius was good, and he wouldn't push him.

He picked up the collar and looked at it, a smile inching over his lips before laughing outright. ``I bloody love it.`` He said coming forward and kissing the other. ``Is this silver?`` He asked looking at the collar tag.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:15 am

|Good Sirius is Good X-D I love it!|

Remus still couldn't peg how he had gone from the fairly safe assumtion that he would never get kissed let alone a committed relationship to shareing an inn room with his bestfriend turned lover.

When he asked if it was silver he couldn't help but smile. He knew better than most just how smart Sirius was. He may play the fools for laughs but Sirius was quick witted and missed very little.

"Only about 15%. Then coated with a thin layer of platimun. Not enough to make me sick and the platimun keeps mee from getting burt. But effective in keeping things...calm. I'm kinda hoping that will make certain things easier with out the risk of burning or getting sick."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Sirius rolled the collar over in his hand, reading and rereading the tag.

"You know this is kind of a declaration right? Are you ready for that? Some people will take it as typical marauder's jokes, but some people are going to get it. Are you ready for people to know?" He asked. And the question that doubled in his own mind... was he ready for people to know. He loved Remus, he wasn't sure how much longer he could hide it. He would probably never be the jealous type... or even be upset if Remus were to experiment with other people... even girls... after all he had done it... but he didn't want to hide anymore. And that scared the shit out of him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

"If you aren't - thats cool. I'll respect that. Funny this is, I wasn't sure til you just asked me. I'm sick of watching the girls fawn over you. I'm sick of wanting to hold your hand and can't for fear of the fall. I'm already one thing that is deviant in our secoity. If I knew I wouldn't be killed or sent to azkaban, I would tell everyone about the wolf to."

Though in truth he likely wouldn't but Sirius had known him long enough to understand that even when keeping secrets for the safety of others - Remus always felt like he was lying to his friends.

He didn't like to lie.

"This is a war. We could be killed right now. Someone could blow the three broom sticks out of the water and we would never see it coming."

He got off the bed for a moment and inched a few feet to the left to his book shelf. He grabbed the most recent paper and tossed it to him. A list of the dead had alternating to flashing and changing names 10 times before going back to the start. It took up to much room to just be a list.

"I don't want to die with a regret of never doing the one thing I want to do."

He sat back down on the bed.

"But as I said - if you do - I whole heartly understand."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:35 pm

James paused at the door to Remus' room for a moment, making sure he didn't hear the sounds of anything he wouldn't want to walk in on. Hearing voices, he decided it was safe, giving a couple knocks before opening the door with a smile seldom seen in the past weeks, a little of the old James coming back, usually when around his brothers.

Morning, gents!

He paused, spotting the collar and grinning, squeezing in by them and resting the tag in his hand so he could read it, giving a rich laugh.

You're totally going to wear that to school! Don't even think about not doing it! The hell with what anyone else thinks; they can snog a grindylow if they have a problem with it!

So, funny you guys are doing the gift thing. Hate to kinda hijack the moment, but I happen to have one for you too Remus, well actually the both of you really.

*he took Remus' hand and held it palm-up, placing a shiny key in it*

I, well my parents and I, don't want you guys staying in these conditions, so I put in money I've saved, and they made up the difference to buy a cottage here in Hogsmeade. We were talking the other day and you know what happens when Potters become plotters. We don't do anything small. But in all truth, no brothers of mine should have less than the best if I can help it. I won't take no for an answer, it's already done. It's in their name and all since we're not old enough, but it's yours really, Remus. And they totally support you guys being together, so no worries. But yeah, two floors, real rooms, all that fun stuff. You've probably seen it a hundred times, it's that nice one across the road from Madam Puddifoot's tea shop.

It wasn't any secret that James' family was very well off rivaling the Malfoys, though they didn't flaunt it like they did, so it didn't hurt them to do that for a couple kids they regarded as their own. If there was ever any doubt that James and his parents loved and accepted the two of them for all they were, that should put an end to it.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Sirius looked up and smiled when James shimmied into the tight space, but his eyes looked back down at the paper. James' words echoed his own in his mind, how could he look at the list of people, dead or dying, that would never be able to accomplish what they wanted now... and not feel that way.

``Bloody hell right I am going to wear it.`` He said brightly smiling at the pair of them before unbuckling it and putting it on, letting the cool charm fall against his skin. ``I'm tired of hiding who I am...`` He said honestly.

When James started to tell them about the cottage, he knew the one he was talking about, right in the middle of everything. His eyes widened slightly and he reached out slowly and took the key.

``Mum and Dad.... did this... for us?`` He asked, his voice cracking slightly before looking over at Moony. He knew he would have to get work, though the cottage was bought, and he knew better then to fight James or even more frightening still... Mum Potter... on it, he knew that neither he nor Moony would ask for money for the upkeep of it... but that was no problem... with both of them working... they could make it work.. they could really make it work.

``I... don't know what to say...``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Remus was waited on baited breath for Sirius responce. Despite his own desperate hope to hear the answer he was looking for - he hadn't truly expected to hear it.

"So what does that mean? You going to stop snogging girls...or are we going to the ball together?"

Being hisself could be a vast flow of options.

When James came in he jumped then smiled, pocketing his wand.

"Hey mate."

When he was handed the key he eyed it in confusion. His gentle brown eyes widened when he came to understand it's purpose.

"I can'-"

He started to argue about charity before he realized that would be not only a debate with James..but with Mrs. Potter. He didn't stand a chance.

Instead he simply smiled quietly and said. "Thanks."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

James nodded.

Yep, like I said, I put in all mine, and my parents put in the rest to get it. Family takes care of family. They feel the same way I do about you two, like I said when you came out to me. They don't think any differently of ya either. Oh, I forgot to mention they furnished it top to bottom too. You know mum, she has to make a house a home or she can't live with herself. I made her promise not to do anything frilly, so you should be safe!

He glanced at Remus with a grin, seeing he finally learned when not to fight him, though he knew it was also because his mum was involved.

I know you, it's not charity. You can't what? Wait to move in? I agree, why wait indeed! It's all ready for you both. It's a two bedroom place too. One for you guys, one for me when I come over. Mum put a king sized bed in your room too. She kept saying things about spoiling her boys. Honestly, it was getting kinda creepy...

He laughed and let it soak in for them
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Sirius smiled brightly, his eyes glancing between the others and the collar tag he was toying with around his neck. His expression slowly fading to one of thoughtfulness, and then almost worry ``I can't....`` He said softly, turning his eyes away. ``Not the flat... the dance... I just can't yet... I'm sorry.`` He said... it was a sudden outburst and would snap them all back to the more serious topic at hand. Sirius Black was afraid. Terrified. He was already ostrisized from his family... he masked it well, hid it behind a smile... but coming out completely... he wasn't sure he was ready for that just yet... he just couldn't. ``I'm sorry.`` He said again, getting up and scooting around them, out the door... he just needed space to breath... he went down the stairs and out the front door, knowing he had one, or both, of them following him... he just needed to breath.

If someone did follow they would find him standing by the fence near by, overlooking the shrieking shack... shaking hand trying to light a cigarette and failing miserably. He had meant everything he had just said, about wanting to stop hiding, just being done with it. But he just couldn't wrap his brain around going to the dance with Remus just yet... he was scared... and he never knew how to deal with that. After all, that one move could likely be the end of everything he had planned. He couldn't imagine the Aurors taking in a fag, shit, fags and werewolves were nearly on the same boat when it came to getting work...

He just didn't know what to do.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Remus smiled "then you should show us." He said simply and was about to suggest then, even in the early hours before Sirus dropped a bomb shell and for all intents and purposes turned tail and ran.

Remus was a little to stunned to do more than stare at the door even after Sirius was well out of sight. He stood up.

"Give me a few minutes." He said to James before following Sirius. A light snow had fallen before he found Sirius. Remus didn't smoke, but he had made a point to grab Sirius' pack before following him.

He soft clisk sound of the lighter being struck gave away Remus standing behind him. He took the failed to lit one out of Sirius hand and offered him the one he had lit.

He didn't say anything outright. His eyes looking up at the shack. He hated that place. He folded his arms on the fence, leaning forward.

"This is where you come to think?" He asked simply.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Sirius was lost in thought when Remus approached, when the smoke was snagged from him, he actually growled softly... taking it back for a much needed drag when Remus handed it back.

He didn't know what to say. ``The room was getting too small... where is James?`` He asked looking at the other. The truth was, he didn't often come up here, but at the moment it was quiet and deserted... and seemed like the perfect place.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 am

"It is a small room." He answered calmly still looking at the shack not Sirius.

"It's never bothered you before though."

When he inquired about James he rolled his shoulders. "I asked him to give us a minute."

Then the silence streched between them before Remus placed the toe of his boot on the bottom rung of the fence and jumped it.

He started up toward the shack.

"If you don't want to do this Sirius...just say so. Don't feel obligated."

He was nearly at the door when he spoke.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Before going inside.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:55 pm

``You don't get it do you... I do want this... which is what has me tied up in knots...`` Sirius said looking over at him, keeping his voice hushed as he talked. ``If I didn't want this I wouldn't have fought claustrophobia every night to curl up with you in that little room... sometimes the walls close in on me...``

That was something he had never admitted to Remus before, James knew, his father was a cruel man, and locking Sirius away for days in a small cupboard or room was not beyond him... it had caused a fear of the dark for Sirius for years when he was younger, but as he aged, the fear of the dark faded and the claustrophobia remained, only when he got stressed though.

He didn't really get into the back story, he didn't want pity for the life he lead, because ultimately it lead him here.

``Not everyone is going to be as accepting as mom and dad Potter and James are...`` Sirius said softly. ``I don't need people to accept who I sleep with, but one of us is going to have to be able to get a good job if we intend for Ma to not have to pay for our house for the rest of our lives... and before you get all thoughtful, even if this thing between us doesn't work out, I would want to share that house with you, you are still my brother and one of my best mates.``

He fell silent again, his hand coming up to take hold of the tag of the collar.

``I will wear it because let's face it... it's true... I am, and have been for some time, yours... but I can't flaunt it.`` He said softly. ``It's not because I don't love you though.`` He said softly enough that Remus would be the only one to hear it.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Remus was mostly up the hill when Sirius started talking. There was no one around, but futher more Sirius didn't need to raise his voice to be heard - and he knew it. Remus watched him in silence, His eyes dropping when he mentioned the small room and his own fear.

When Sirius said he was his but couldn't flaunt it, Remus raised his eyes - thoughtful, but pained.

Sirius was right.

He just nodded. He licked his lower lip a nervous trait before he motioned Sirius up the hill with him. He couldn't speak - not loud enough for Sirius to hear him anyway, so publically.

Publically - alone on a hill by the woods...and fearful to speak.

If Sirius followed him he would walk into the shack and let the door creak closed behind him. He would deactivate the traps that would set off if a human entered.

If Sirius followed him, he would find Remus standing inside the main room with the bed and a few flipped chairs. He knelt and straightened on of the chairs.

"I hear you."

He said simply.

"and I hate it...i'd hate you if I knew you didn't hate it as much as me."

He ran his scared hand back through his brown hair.

"I'll never be able to provide for us. I know why you have to hide. It's difficult for me to think of what you'd be giving up because I've spent most of my life as this social priah. I'm never going to be accepted. It's 2nd nature for me to lie to thoes I care about. Hiding comes as naturally as breathing."

He said it with shame.

" I guess the thought of being able to be open about who and what I am...with someone at my side was really lucritive. I'm sorry ... I didn't think about it from your perspective. I know you want to, and I know it takes more strenght to hide than it does to be open...I know that better than most. So.."

He walked over and took the others hand.

"I'm sorry."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 am

``I wish we could be.`` He said softly, leaning forward and kissing the other softly before standing. ``I wish we could have the life you deserve, but I will give you the best of what I can.``

He turned towards the door.

``We should go back and talk to James, it was kinda horrible to run out on him after he just gave us a wonderful gift like that.`` He said honestly.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 am

He snagged his hand and drew his back sharply into a second, more needy kiss.

"If I have you, a card board box will do."

He said softly. Before releaseing him and letting the other lead them back down the hill.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Sirius returned that kiss, arms coiling around the other's lower back and pulling him in, a soft groan escaping him... he released it sharply because he knew if he didn't he wasn't going to be able to stop. Those eyes looked down at him and gave him a soft smile. ``That maybe what it comes down to Remus.`` He said before starting back to the Three Broomsticks.

once there he went upstairs to find James, ever patient, waiting for them. ``Alright Mate.`` He said by way of greeting. ``Let's go see this place.``
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 pm

James was seated on the bed, thumbing through some random school book idly, not because it was interesting, because it just kept his mind from focusing on them and what could be so wrong that he can't hear. He didn't like there being secrets and separation between them but if they were together, he'd have to find a way to get used to it. When Sirius came in, he set the book down and smiled. Sirius could tell it wasn't his normal smile really, more of an "I'm glad you're back is everything ok" look. He got up and followed the others back out.

Sure thing. It's not a small place, so you'll have plenty of room too. Like I said before, I made mum hold off on anything frilly so it should fit you guys well enough.

He led them through the village, to the house in question, showing them the outside before taking them in.

A belated gift for Sirius English-country-cottage2
    (Outside)

Inside was what one would expect of mum Potter, though toned down a bit on the fanciness seen in James' parents house. The walls were white, hardwood floors, and it was quite well-furnished, though not overdone.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Remus stood outside the house outright gaping. His parents had never had such a nice house, even before his father passed. Somewhere in the back of his mind he toyed with the idea of asking James to take it back...but then the prospect of him taking care of the healthy shurbbery and such outside...made him shut up.

It would be pushed or led inside as he was still gaping in silence.

Once inside he outright froze taking in the decorm. While it was impressive to Sirius that it was theirs and James was glad to help - both of them came from money.

Both of them had at once time been accustom to the material things that came with it.

Not Remus.

The start of his life then paired with what he was, he never expected anything more than the tiny room above a bar which he was lucky to have.

He walked in stunned silence in the kitchen opening and closieng cabinets, noting the fine china but not overly floral. He also noticed with a warmed heart that while the silverwear was lovely...that not an ounce of it had silver.

He closed the cabinet with his back to them. He didn't really want them to know how touched he was, or notice that one damned tear that managed to slip past his gaurd.

"Thank you."

So simple, but the emotion could have toppled an elephant, even if he tried his damnest to hide it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am