Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Lily+Sirius (Train Ride)

Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) Empty Lily+Sirius (Train Ride)

Post  Lily Evans Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Lily was still trying to wrap her mind around it.

Sirius had asked her, actually ASKED her to PERSONALLY ride with him on the Hogwarts Express back to school grounds as the new year kicked off. She wondered why that was... since they hadn't spoken much and it was a bit out of character for him to want any alone time with her.

Maybe there was something he needed to talk about.

She was sitting in the compartment staring out of the window waiting on him when she gasped, the thought struck her like a bag of bricks.

What if he had wanted to talk about how she felt about James? He was his best friend after all. He had a right to know... maybe he'd give James a heads up.

Here at the end of things, it was just the beginning.

Lily thought of it as a double edged sword. If she told Sirius how she felt he could be her best friend or worst enemy....but she was sure he would tell her how James felt and if they were a good match. Remus told her what she wanted to hear but Sirius, good ole Sirius, he would tell it like it was.

When she heard the door open she stared over at him those green eyes flicking back out of the window pretending to be interested in the scenery outside.

"How's James?"

she asked aloud on instinct. It had only been hours since they had last seen each other but she wanted to know he was here on the train- safe and sound.

How she felt about him was written all over the expression on her face. She realized this and cleared her throat trying to change subjects instantly.

"I mean... ehm, How are you Sirius?"
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) Empty Re: Lily+Sirius (Train Ride)

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 am

Sirius was tired. He had not slept well, and it showed. He sauntered down the carts, passing by his usual swooners, and some of the new first year kids that were suddenly going gaga over him. Something in that made him smile, he liked being swooned over really, he was still a Black after all.

After a brief conflict with his cousin Bellatrix he pulled the door open to the cart, he had on his shoulder a beautiful lightly colored barn owl, a new bird no doubt. The bird flew over to the rack as Sirius tossed himself down in the booth across from her, pulling the door closed as he went.

``Nice slip. James is safely tucked away with Moony.`` He said softly turning those dark eyes out the window. ``I am sure you're curious why I asked to ride with you, it is mostly to give Moony and Prongs a chance to talk about what has been going on this summer... He told you about his mother right?`` He asked looking across the cart at her. Mostly. It was mostly to give Moony and Prongs a chance to talk... but that meant that there was some part of him that had another reason right?\\

Lily+Sirius (Train Ride) Beautiful-barn-owl
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 am

Lily was still half-dazed thinking of what James had told her at the three broomsticks and how easily everything had come together between them.

Seamless. Blissful. Surreal.

When Sirius spoke... something about Remus' Mother? Her eyes darkened as she came out of her playful fantasies about she and James' future and stared at him with a look of complete focus on her face.

"What about his mother? No, he didn't mention anything. I did notice he hadn't been eating much though... I thought he was hiding something. Tell me what you know Sirius."

Remus was one of her closest friends, her best male mate, aside from James who was now her boyfriend and it was 80% thanks to Remus' persuasion and ability to set his own feelings aside to allow them the happiness Lily had long desired.

"Is she hurt? Please tell me what's going on."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 2:01 pm

``She passed away about four or five weeks ago, that's why I've been staying with him and not with James.`` He said softly to her, his eyes turning from the window back to the fiery red head. ``She was attacked by death eaters from what I've gathered... Remus handled it alone to keep James, Peter and I from coming and getting ourselves killed trying to help them.``

He watched her reactions. ``Don't try and go to him right now, he and Prongs need to talk alone.`` Prongs was a new nickname, though the boys had called Remus, Moony for some time now, calling James, Pongs was new, but it was clear who he was talking about because he was alternating between calling him James and calling him Prongs. ``They need to talk, and we need to let them.``

His eyes went back to the window again. ``They four of us have been brothers for years now... I don't want to see that end...`` He finally said to her. ``Without them I have nothing, my parents disowned me in first year, next year I will be 16 and legally old enough to take care of myself and I know they are going to completely disinherate me then... I need to know you are not planning on changing James or pulling him away from us.`` He said, yep... count on Sirius to say it as it was.

``And arrogant as he seems... he is really in love with you, if you break his heart I will never forgive you.``\\
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 pm

The chill that passed through the compartment at Sirius' words haunted Lily. He had said so much on the defense of James and Remus. Didn't he know how close Lily felt them in her heart? Even him... they had never been close but Lily felt as though she must protect them all and they had to stay together or it just wouldn't be right.

"... Sirius,"

she began and as soon as she spoke warmth filled the room again as if an angel had descended upon the darkness he must have held within himself before addressing the situation.

"I love James very much, I'm sure that's obvious by now, but I also love the rest of you. I wouldn't be who I am today without you lot so... ease up a bit alright? I'm not going to take James away from anybody, let alone his own brothers in arms. I'm on your side... I'm a good guy... er... girl. Don't forget that. I'll never be a death eater after the desires of your heart. I want you to be happy just as much as the others, just as much as James."

she turned towards him green eyes smiling at him as she reached out to touch his arm.

"You can trust me." the words were warm and the smile she wore reached her ears. Genuine.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 pm

``No offense Lily, but trust is something that is earned. I am not closed to the idea, but it will take time.`` He said honestly to her. He glanced towards the door and then out the window... a lot on his mind these days, but he was trying not to be cruel to those who didn't deserve it.\\
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Fri May 27, 2011 8:43 pm

"I understand... no offense taken. All good things come with time, so I'm told."

she paused to smile mostly to herself pressing long fingers against her own lips trying to hide the sheer joy she felt at thinking of James again. What was it about him she couldn't get out of her head for two seconds flat?

"So I've been proven." she corrected herself thinking of the love she finally shared with the only man she'd ever belong to.

"It's one of my dearest wishes..." she began in a low voice still glancing out towards the scenery flashing by.

"That you and I will someday become friends Sirius. I'd hate to become your enemy over doubt."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Those dark brown eyes turned towards her, they seemed deep and thoughtful. Her final words seemed to effect him somehow... he leaned forward on his knees.

``Trust has to start somewhere right? I have to talk to someone... and I am not ready to talk to my brothers about this yet... but you are the only one I have talked to... so I swear to god, if I hear it somewhere else I will make your life a living hell.`` He said honestly. Those dark eyes watching her for a reaction... she could probably tell that it must be something very very important for him to threaten her as much, seeing as she could make his life very difficult by telling James that Sirius threatened her.

His lip was drawn between his teeth and he leaned back against the back of the seat again, trying to find the words to actually SAY what he had been feeling all of this time... his eyes focusing out the window, anywhere but on Lily.

He knew in these times what he was about to say could make him a complete social pariah... the free love movements of the 60's were long gone, and the anti-gay 70 and 80s were coming hard into play... but he had to tell someone, because if he didn't he was going to explode.

``I think I am in love with.... Remus.`` He finally said, so softly, that for a moment Lily would likely not be sure she heard him correctly.\\
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sat May 28, 2011 9:58 pm

There was a very long pause - a break in their conversation- in which the silence seemed to carry on for years.

When he had first said "I think I am in love with" Lily almost lazily glanced over at him half expecting him to say some random witch he had met during term but when he finished with "Remus" she did an absolute double take.

Her green eyes focused intensely on him for the longest time before stealing a glance at the door to make sure nobody was spying on them she moved forward to the edge of her seat hands grasping the edge as she put all of her energy into her next words completely focused on him.

"Sirius Black that has to be the most... unexpected... and impressive confessions I have ever been told. I am a fabulous secret keeper if I do say so myself and MIGHT I ADD-"

she had been beaming at him but now her expression looked intense.

"Remus is MY best friend and if you EVER get even the SMALLEST immaculate thought of hurting him in any way, shape, or form I will see to it myself that you suffer for it immensely."

she let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, flipped back her red hair and put a hand on his shoulder staring deep into his dark eyes.

"This year, let's do our best to bring happiness to Remus and James. When you're ready to tell them... BOTH of them..."

she said in reference to Remus moreso then to James,

"I'm positive that they will accept your words with open hearts and open arms."

A warm smile was offered to him.

"After all... your brothers right? They'll understand Sirius and this coming from his best FEMALE friend- I think he'll be happy to hear it."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

||Just for Clarification - Remus has never let on any slip that he felt anything but brotherly compassion for Sirius. To anyone, even the extended glances were played off well enough that they didn't give much away ||
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 pm

When she came out with the full name he almost cringed like a scared dog, his eyes still looking down, his hair in his eyes... he was surprised to hear what he heard when he expected to be called a pervert or worse.

When she pretty much said the same thing that he had said to her about James back at him, a grin touched those lips, one of those uber sexy half smirks.

``For now lets keep this between us, I am not ready to be an out and proud bender ok?`` He asked softly to her, his eyes slipping to the window once more. listening to her go on, god Lily loved to talk, but right now, he felt a million pounds lighter just having told someone what he was feeling, and it was amazing.

When she said she was sure both James and Remus would understand how he felt he shook his head slightly. ``James yes, because I am not confessing being attracted to him, I think Remus would deck me... and rightly so... I don't want to drag him into my depravity.`` He said softly, but there was such pain in his voice saying it, it just couldn't be ignored.\\
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon May 30, 2011 10:53 pm

When Sirius seemed so pained at discussing the matter of being in love with Remus, Lily couldn't figure out why it needed to be such a big secret. of course she knew nothing of what he truly was- by the light of the moon so she couldn't offer any real solutions to him- or to Remus- for that matter.

She bit down on her bottom lip unsure of how to approach him withdrawing her hand she fiddled with her wand trying to think of something- anything- that would put his mind at ease. Lily was the type where she couldn't see her friends suffer for any reason at all.

" Just give it time, Sirius, things like this have a way of working themselves out. I... well I believe in you and I'm sure you'll find your happiness in the end."

she watched him. Well that was as about as good as it was going to get with being honest and trying to make him feel better at the same time.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm

It actually had nothing to do with that Remus was a werewolf. In these times, being gay was far worse then being a werewolf. He smiled at her, trying t keep positive... just wanting to be himself again. ``I am sure you're right... it'll work out.``\\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:13 pm