Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all)

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) Empty Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all)

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:13 pm

There were two places in the world that Sirius Black could always be found. One, the Empty Classroom, was always one of his favorite snogging spots... and the other was where he was tonight... laying on his back in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch, just staring up at the stars.

He had invited Jamie up here, just to hang out, he hadn't had much time to just be with James... not since he moved into the Three Broomsticks with Remus so he didn't have to be alone there.

He missed his time with James... sitting up until all hours of the night, drinking a bottle of scotch they knicked from the house next door, and talking about the future, their dreams, and where they would be in twenty years...

Never did Sirius imagine that it would end with James dead and Sirius in Azkaban for his murder... no, they were youthful dreamers, dreaming of being rock stars, or pro quidditch players, of Sirius being James and Lily's Best man, and of raising kids and sitting on their porches at the age of 80 laughing about the stupid things they did when they were younger in the name of pride and love.

Sirius took a swig off the bottle of whiskey that had right nearly become his constant companion since he outted himself to his brothers. Maybe no one saw it... maybe they just didn't want to make it worse, but Peter's rejection had really done a number on Sirius... he hadn't expected it... he believed what he preached to Remus, that they were brothers and no matter what, they would be there for each other... the thought that James or Peter might leave because of it had never even once crossed his mind.

A cigarette was lit and he came to sit up, drawing up his knees some and trying to shake off this forboding feeling.

Eyes once more came to the sky. ``There is a storm brewing brothers... we have to stay together... or all is lost...`` He whispered to himself.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) Empty Re: Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all)

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Remus was actually out looking for James he had heard it from the grapevine that Lily had hurt James. He didn't know the details, only that James had gone AWOL.

He started toward the figure in the center of the pitch, thinking it was James. Until he got close enough to catch Sirius' scent. He couldn't help but smile at the simple sound of his words. Though he frowned at their meaning.

He didn't speak as he closed the distance between them. He simply took the bottle off the others lips and sat down beside him. Pointingly placing the bottle beside him, away from Sirius.

"Have you seen James?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all) Empty Re: Brothers in Arms (Sirius and James, open to all)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

She was leaning on one of the rails over looking to field. Alice hang out with them more then she did the rest of the world. She knew bad things where coming, she always over heard her father and brother talking at night. Slipping off the rail, she slipped down to the field. She wasn't in her school girl unifrom, just a pair of jeans and a loose shirt.

Moving towards the two boys, she flopped down on the other side of Remus poking the bottle a few times. "Can I have a drink?" She asked curiously but didn't say much more. Why did she poke it? Just because she was 11 didn't mean she had issues. There was alot of reasons she acted older then her age showed.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Sirius frowned at Remus when he came and took the bottle, placing it on the other side of him. Not nice! That was his damnit!! He would lean over, rather boldly, crossing over Remus' lap to grab it back and sit back, placing it down next to him.

``No, I invited him to come up and hang here for a while, but I guess he wasn't up for it.`` He said. Sirius had honestly been too wrapped up in his own problems to have noticed what was going on with James and Lilly, and that was something he would later kick himself for. And maybe a few kicks for Lils too.

When Alice came over and asked for a drink those dark eyes looked up at her and he smiled. He liked her, she made him smile... and wag. If he was a dog right now he would have wagged for her. ``You ever drank whiskey before sweets?`` He asked, glancing at Remus who was likely to protest, but Sirius was not the one you went too if you wanted good advice.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Remus had reached for the bottle a second time, in a move which had him hovering beautifully over Sirius. He had ever intention of kissing him in what would have likely turned into a beautiful snog under the stars...then he saw Alice and simply sat back - Bottle forgotten.

When she asked if she could have a drink and Sirius looked like he was debating about it Remus rolled his eyes.

He snagged the bottle - for real this time and looked at Sirius in a way similar to what most teachers looked at him like, very much -tisk tisk what are you thinking- kind of way.

"No, you can't..and he is stopping. Seriously mate, you've been drunk or stoned every time I've seen you."

His tone went from light to serious before adding. "It isn't helping."

Before looking up at alice, smile back in place. "Hey runt, whats up?"[b]
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"I live in a house full of dark wizards? How much do you think they have watched me over the years?" She teased and pouted when Remus took the bottle away. She stuck her tongue out at him and grinned at the kiss. Oh, she loved them, both of them to death. She laid her head against Sirius' shoulder curling her arms around it. She had saw the change in him. Maybe it was his family... the blacks where high dark wizards after all... the crowes where a bit lower, but she got her own share of bull at home.

"I'm fine... Dreading going home this weekend though... SO what is up with James and Lilly? I havent seen much of Lilly, but James seems to pop out of no where checking on me... I think he thinks he is my body guar, well, you all are.. but it is funny." She smiled and closed her eyes just resting against Sirius' arm. "Sirius... promice me you won't fall in to the dark... okay?" -d-
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Sirius leaned back in the grass on his elbows when his bottle was stolen again. A frown given to Remus. "I will stop drinking when I feel it is necessary." He huffed. The truth was it was a numbing agent, and as he would in years to come, it was a good way to numb the pain of things beyond his control.

"Don't know where James is at, I invited him to come up here, but it seems he had other places to be." Sirius said softly looking sidelong back towards the castle. "As for Lily I could give two shits where she is..."

He didn't care for her, he had the distinct impression she was going to be their Yoko Ono... but there was no telling James that, no for James' sake he played nice.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

(We should probably just let this one go.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:59 am