Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit.

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. Empty Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit.

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 am

IT was one of those things her brother would do. HE got sick of her he would run off ahead of her leaving her straded. Standing in the middle of an alley she looked around bitting down on her index finger knockle cmpletely and hopelessly.... LOST. Alicia was trying to follow her brother, but he wanted to go hang out with his fourteen year old friends and now his eleven year old sister. SO Not knowing this place that well... the poor kid was now lost. She hugged her bookbag to her chest and would slowly wonder through the alley ways before finally stopping and sliding down a wall hugging her knees to her chest.

"Why did he run off again..." She muttered shiveirng a little. Her fmaily had secrete's, and she knew most of them, but kept them secrete. She would look at the wall across from her before picking up a piece of rock and marking it. She would close her eyes and look down one alley adn then to another. "ALEX!!!!" She ccryed out looking for the older boy. "Alex.. this isn't funny.. where did you go... I'm lost!!"

She would notice the shop and would move closer to it. Maybe someone could show her which way to go? Right? SHe gripped her bookbag against her chest as she moved in to the shop. "Hello..."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit. Empty Re: Alice Followed the Wrong Rabbit.

Post  Alastor Moody Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 am

The owner of the shop narrowed his eyes at the child and was about to tell her to leave, upon having another idea. She was attractive, for her age...surey for the right price.

His posture changed at once.

"Hello little Miss, you are welcome to use my floo to get home..Here have some floo powder."

He had slyly drawn his wand and had it discreetly pointed it at her.

He held out his hand to give her the powder and begin to whisper: Cruc-

Then from behind her in a roaring voice in lightening fast speed:

"Finite Incantatum" The spell the man was using was stopped cold.
    "Expelliarmus " The owners wand was thrown across the room
    "Petrificus Totalus " The man went rigid and fell away from her, alive but in a full body bind with inivisible ropes.

The man now stepped past her to survey the man and the contents of the shop with distain, he then turned to face her. He wasn't a bad looking man but he didn't come off as exactly...nice either.

"What are you doing down here kid - We are at war! You want to get killed, go knock on Voldemorts door and ask for tea. Constant Vigilance!"

He would grab the child by the arm and already start for the door.

"These are dangerous times and this is a dangerous place, even first years should know better than to come into this place."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 9:58 am

She didn't like the looks of the guy, and would stand up to back towards the door when he heard the castinging. She turend to run out the door, not knowingfully how to use a wand just yet. She would run right in to the man that grabbed her and drug her towards the door. "I know.. I'm sorry.. I was following my older brother Alex and got lost.... I didn't mean to come down here."

She would stumble over her own two feet trying to keep up with the much taller man. "Please let me go... I can't keep up your strides are longer then ... mine!" She would quickly move with him. "Sorry... And thank you."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm

He wouldn't let go of her arm until they were back in Diagon Alley. His wand was never pocketed and his never seemed to stop moving. Thoes eyes seemed to notice the smallest detail, acess it, the file it away.

"Alexander huh?"

He sounded irritable, though not at her - seemed he was always like that.

"Crowe. Bad bunch, you avoid that lot and stay off my list."

He said curtly befroe crossing his arms sizing her up for the first time.

"Not hurt are ya?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 pm

She would stumble trying to keep up with him. When they where back to the alley she would rub her arm when he let her go. She would look around and mark the area she was in now. Knowing now to cross this line again. "Hard to avoid them.. That is my big brother.. I'm Alicia Lynn Crowe... he is Alexander Adam Crowe.." She stated looking up at him curiously.

"We are not all bad... atlest... i'm not." She stated standing up straight watching the man. "Thank you for helping me... I have never been down that way... Alex went down there and I was trying to follow him.. My father said for me to stay near him... but he took off down this way with a few friends and ditched me again..."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Tue May 24, 2011 8:42 am

His eyes studied her carefuly.

"He was hoping someone would nick you off...someone very nearly did. Best to avoid his lot all together. They have eyes on them - from both sides."

He said crypticlly.

"Go home."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 9:42 pm

"Nick me off?" She looked worried then. "I didn't mean to get lost... Usually my father has a grip on me, or my brother was suppose to stay with me.. Thank you."

She would slowly back up and take off towards the floo she came through. She would gather he bearings now. Seh didn't want to get kidnapped!
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Tue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm

He stood there, arms crossed against a toned chest. His eyes following her well down the streets before he called out.

"You tell him! Tell him, he best be a good boy - He's got Moody watching him now!"

How anyone as young as he was could be considerd 'ole' was not clear. Though in truth, he had soared through the ranks of Aurours and already had a reputation as a excellent Dark Wizard Catcher. His wand still held in a firm grip as he set off to find her brother and remind him, his self.

He would send up sparks by the store and some other of his subordinates would come and transport the owner in for questioning. Though, he doubted there would be much of a trail.

The Death Eaters were getting braver...more confident. He had work to do. His stride was long and determined as he walked fearlessly down the streets. Noticing everything looking for this Alexander Crowe...seemed someone ought to remind that boy not to let his sister alone.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 11:43 pm

The boy had ditched his siste,r not thinking she would be stupid enough to follow him in to that alley. He would walk out of another alley with a few thugs he usually hang around with, muttering af ew things. He would soon leave them and move towards the main part of the street from one of the alleys. His long black hair was pulled back behind his ears and didn't come past his chin. His dark honey brown eyes looked around the streets looking for his sister.

"Alice... Did you fall down a rabbit whole again?" he muttered thinking it was funny his sister was soo intuned with animals.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed May 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Moody would come to stand behind him a wand in his back. Yes, he was threatening the life of a student...and No, he didn't give a shit.

"Mind yourself - boy. You are being followed by the Ministry and though much worse - me. Watch yourself..and keep a better hand on your sister...else I try a little harder to find something to get you on."

He said gruffly
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Hands slowly lifted in form of him. "Get on me? More then just pranking another house? My good sir.... I left her in the alley shoping... it isn't my fault my idoit little sister doesn't listen a word I say... Why most i baby settingg child? She is 11 old enough to take care of herself shopping I do hope." The boy would look over his shoulder at the man.

"I can do as i please.. no one put her in my charge... I was jsut to give her money so she didn't do something stupid, like go and buy some odd creature... she already got a damn owl that tries to eat me... and what do you mean? Watch me? Watching me would be a waist of time... I'm vedry boring.. I run around with a pack of idoit boys.. Now if you don't mind.. take your wand off me.. I didn't do anything wrong..."

Alex had a good diea this man couldn't really hurt him with out getting in a bit of trouble. He would let his body stuffin though. he was acting like he wasn't afaird.. but he was.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Fri May 27, 2011 8:01 am

See, Alastor didn't care about getting into trouble. If it got one more dark wizard off the streets and into Azkaban, or into the ground - he was ok with it. He was more of a shoot first - hide the body - then there are no questions later kind of guy.

The wand didn't move.

"Oh, I don't think so...not at all."

He said simply.

"You're very intersting...just as some of your croonies and friends in that house of yours..I will be keeping an eye on you."

He poked the wand into his back sharply.

"A close eye."

The he disapperated and was gone.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Alex would stand still feeling that wand littely stab him in the back with out breaking his skin. "We will see." he growled when he spun around and saw the man gone. He would growl in his chest. "If your so worried about the little alice... then stop her from following the wrong rabbit.. down the wrong damn whole.." he growled and would take off towards a floo to go home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 am