Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Crying in the GIrls Dorms I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Crying in the GIrls Dorms

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Crying in the GIrls Dorms Empty Crying in the GIrls Dorms

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

It was late, and most of the girls in Alices room was asleep ,but of course, our little WOLF (not rabbit) chasing pup Alice was awake and reading by flashlight under her covers. A yawn left her lips before falling back on her pillow, but.... she heard a whimper, and the crying coming down the hall? WEll, that wouldn't doo with super brat around? Alice let her bare feet coem to the ground and walked out of the room and saw Lilly walking towards her own.

"Lil?" She rubbed her eyes a little and walked down the hall towards her bare foot. Long arms crossed behind her back as she took ahold of her arm. "What is wrong?" Of course, she didn't see alot of what the older kids where doing. She had yet to hear anything about Snape being caught in the empty class room for Lilly.

She was dressed in kitty cat pj's and a odd little stocking cap. She felt cold in the room so she was wrapped up in a warm blacket that was now over her head like a cloak.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Crying in the GIrls Dorms Empty Re: Crying in the GIrls Dorms

Post  Lily Evans Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

Lily had hoped nobody would be awake when she stepped with uneven footsteps into the girls dorms. She was in a daze eyes still red from tears her head snapped up when she heard alice's voice. She stared at her for a moment before hiding her bruised ARM behind her back.
    "I did something stupid when I wasn't thinking clearly...I was mad at James and severus was there...I was weak and gave in to him because i ...i wanted to be sure that somebody loved me. Back..but while I was kissing him all i could think about was james and how much missed him...but then remus.." her voice cut off as she broke into fresh tears
    "And he called me a whore! Then he told james and hurt me and sirius had his wand in my facebut thats not what hurt me the most..which was James voice..the things he said..is rather have sirius hex me like he wanted too..i tried to apologize but i don't deserve him do i Alice?" She had dug her nails into her own fists furious at herself for having this happen"he'll never forgive me" she murmured looking lost again as she slowlymoved towards her own. Bed crawling undethe covers and growing quiet.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Alicia listened to her word rubbing her eyes almost adorable like. "COme on..." Sometimes Alice thought of herself as the older sister and not the little sister. She curled her arm around Lilly's and moved her towards her dorm. "So... you went kissing on Snivillen... you really where not thinking.. I wouldn't touch those lips if someone payed me to..." She didn't know Lily and Snape where friends. Once to Lily's room she opened the door nad motioend her to go inside. "Change... and get comfortable." Alice muttered still sleepy, bu slowly waking back up.

"So... you and james where fighing... I knew that much... you are load... and Remus called your a whore...t hen you mot of odne something really bad. You know those three are very close.. Your lucky he didn't hex you.." She knew how sirius was. He was a black and could be dangerous if he so wanted too. She closed her eyes nad leaned against the head board.

"Your best thing to do is stay away from snap and prove to James that you won't do it again..." The girl stated drawing a knee to her chest.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Lily listened to the younger girl but inside her head she kept going back to all of the things James said back at his dorm and every time she pictured him walking away from her not even looking at her it brought her to fresh tears.
    "He hates me Alice...it would take a miracle to change his mind.."
    Her body shook visibly beneath the covers.
    "I wish I never told him everything I was feeling...I was trying to be honest and ended up losing myself just because he turned from me and now ill..never get him back.he said I broke his heart but mine is broken too! I just want things to go back to normal.."
    She took a shaky breath and closed her eyes.
    "God..I miss him Alice...I wish he knew that. I wish he knew how badly i feel for all of this."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm

"This is why i'm glade i'm only 11 and I have acrush on Sirius." she laughed a little telling the girl her own little crush she had. She turned and set on her knees looking down at the other. SHe listened to her. "Sometimes you don't tell people stuff like that? you just leave it inside and leave it alone. It is like... me wearing my school girl outfit. What if it looked bad on me but i had to wear it. You wouldn't tell me I was ugly in it, you would help me adjust it so it didn't look bad. Your not suppose to tell the person you love who you love as well!! that wripps a person in half and in to pieces."

The little halfpint stated running her fingers over Lilly's hair. "ARe you sure your the 15 year old and i'm 11? you should know this. Leave James alone, and let him cool down. Do not go poking at them and stuff... let everything come down from the boil and then see what happens. I don't see my big brothers being mad at you forever. I don't see James being mad at you forever at all.. He is to nice."

The girl stated letting her head rest on her knees.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:57 pm

There was a moment of silence then lils head popped out from under the covers as she tried to sit up looking more like a ghost then anything at how pale she was.
    "You're right Alice...I know I have to give this time to fix itself..time to heal..its just hard to find any hope but I know u must. If James can't believe in our love right now then ill have to believe in it enough for the both of us until he comes around."
    She sounded a bit more like herself and steadied her breathing watching the girl through the shadows in the room.
    "Thank you.." she thought it might help to change topics.
    "A crush on sirius? " she gave the smallest of smiles but it quickly vanished.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 am

"Did i say that out load?" The Girl blushed a little. "Ummm Ummm Ummm, I think he is cute and dark... I guess.." She muttered and turned her back to Lilly hiding her blush. "Cut it out! your making me all girly! Times, I'm right, you need to give him room to be pissed. Let him go blow a slytherlin in dueling a few times and he wil be back to the same bluck we know and love. YOu hurt him.. I mean. I would be hurt too if my boyfriend or something did that."

Alice was way to wise for her years. "Now, do not near Snivillen.. he is nothing but trouble and hangs out with white head zip and the witch of the west, Bella." Yes, she had nicknames for all the older syltherlin.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 am

Lily wished she could have laughed at that moment hearing about Alice's crush on sirius...the,boy that had threatened to hex her..in full right given the situation. Still he was a playboy and lils didn't want to see Alice getting hurt.
    "Alright alright" she said holding up her hand andcrossing it over her chest.
    "Cross my heart..I wont tell a soul."
    She moved to hug her.
    "Hey Alice...do you think he will forgive me? If I stay away from sev and prove myself?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Yes, you shouldn't play with monsters. Remus got on to me the other day for being nice to Necressa, but I know she can turn on me nad white spiky desides he wants to hurt me. They already tried to hurt me on the train" She stated leaning in to the hung.

"Yes.. if you stay away from the big nosed freaky freak, then you will be fine. Her blonde hair fall down in to her face as she yawned. "Just behave yourself Lily, it isn't that hard.... greeze, shouldn't you know this being 15? I'm only 11 you know." She chuckled a little.

"James has a good heart... he knows you love him, but you have to prove you don't love someone else... You just break his heart, and believe me... all girls that woud love o have that heart... you breaking int? Your lucky half the girls room isn't trying ot eat you right now."
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Lily pulled back after the hug and nodded quietly in understanding. She tucked a strand of flaming red hair behind her ear and lay back against her pillows.
    "I will stay away from him, i know now that james is the most important person in my heart so i just have to prove that I'm worth being in his heart too...im going to do my best. Will you check on him for me..until he comes around? Maybe you can bring him a letterfrom me or put in a good word..prove to him that im staying away from snape."
    She looked at her holding her hand.
    "But only if i truly am proving myself. i want you to do this for me ally because I trust you."
    Slily bit down on her lip thinking.
    "Ill. Give you a present for all of your help..what would you like?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 am

"I don't want anything. I Can deliver a note. What do you want it to say?" She asked curiously crossing her legs overo ne another watching the older girl closely.

"James is hurt... and like all boys he is going to hide it. Or just be moody as all hell." SHe stated rubbing her nose a little and curling up on the bed. SHe closed her eyes a little.

"You need to stay away from Snape, he comes near you, I will turn him as green as his unifrom." The girl stated softly curling her arms around the other pillow."Can I Sleep in here? My bed is to hard." She joked not wanting to move now. she was finally tired but not right ready for bed.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Lily couldnt help smiling to herself at alice's comment about snape. She made a small sound in agreement sniffing one final time before sighing deeply curling up under the covers she offered the girl one of her feather pillows.
    "Sure. I could use the company anyway."
    She let off a small yawn herself. "Hm. It may be better for me to write one myself. It may seem more heartfelt to him if i deliver it myself...thank you alice."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Alice listened to her as she started to fall asleep. "Hmm, I will deliever it...I don't mind." She stated curling up under the covers and starte to fall asleep. Yeah, she finally was tired.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:54 am