Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa)

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa) Empty Meeting at Midnight (Dorms- LuciusXNarcissa)

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Sleep...what a lovely word. What an impossible journey. Narcissa hadn't been able to get a decent night's rest in days. Ever since she had returned to Hogwarts and knew that Lucius had returned as well- the atmosphere was incredibly tense.

She remembered all too well the visit to Malfoy Manor...how he had brought her to the edge of her sanity then dismissed her to commit an act that was both degrading and vile. A cruel command. Virginity was a high price to pay to win his favor but now more then ever Narcissa realized just how important that act had been.

She had gained his favor- but only partially. She needed to do something else...something to win over a part of him. To ensure that he would marry her and never turn those eyes on her maddened sister for anything close to desire again. Narcissa wasn't stupid she had seen their little interactions and didn't like it at all. Even if they were sworn to marry before Lucius' father was dead now which left the decision completely up to him.

The time had come to claim what stakes she had in this darkening world and she decided she must claim them now.

With the dark lord admitting her back into his own favor and with the successful completion of her task Narcissa took it upon herself to use this moment to be the bold daring woman Lucius had only met once before- back at his manor.

'Princess' he had called her, Narcissa would show him that she was worthy of being a Queen.

When the moon was high and streaks of moonlight pooled into the boys dorm rooms Narcissa came to Lucius' door pointing with her wand she whispered a charm that unlocked it from its hinges and stepped forward covered in a long purple robe the color of royalty which spilled to the floor and masked the body beneath it's veil. She leaned over Lucius' bed and poked him gently nin the side with her wand before stepping back and waiting for him to rise and realize who had come to see him at such an hour.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 am