Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Sirius was not stupid, he remained still under the massive wolf, because dog for or not if he pissed it off and it bit him, even just out of spite, he could still be transformed into a werewolf.

Those orange eyes looked up at him, rolling onto his side and showing his belly as he was nudged over, tail wagging again. He glanced over at James, seeing the scars in the stags fur but knowing he was at least ok. As for Peter, his ears rounded about a bit until he caught the nervous grinding of the rat's teeth.

All of them were still alive, and relatively safe. so far so good.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm

He stepped over the dog and approched on the stag. His tail bannered over his back. A slow rumble as he eyed the other invader. His hip grazed the bed post as he approched and upon feeling the contact he rounded on himself, striking out of instintic as he bit into his own flank.

The blood cued him own as he fell into another round of attacks on himself. They were getting a first hand account as to just how he got so hurt each moon.

If any approched they were met with an attack, if they didn't then he would slowly wind down as he had with his foot earlier.

He would slowly leap onto the bed which sagged heavily under his weight. Still watching them as he began to lick the wound on his hip.

It seemed that the blood calmed him down. Which in fact in a way it did. His mind was set to kill kill kill. He torn and bled until he felt that drive deminish. It was an endless circle, and how he spent most of his moons.

Attack , Bleed - relax. Attack, Bleed, relax. Only, by simply being there they were already breaking his routine. As he would find himself focusing on them rather than the kill drive. It didn't stop him from randomly attacking himself, but it absolutely reduced the amount of times he did.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

*James watched the werewolf with grim determination, keeping his mind focused on keeping them alive even if it meant making himself the target again. He kept focused on that, blocking fear out of his mind as best he could, despite facing down a werewolf mere feet away. How many people could say they had done what the group of them were doing right now? Sure, it was their brother inside, but that wasn't their brother they were facing. He was taken off-guard at seeing the wolf suddenly attack himself, his heart having leapt thinking Sirius was still somehow in the path of those teeth. Seeing that he wasn't, James now felt a bizarre conflict between keeping the wolf from attacking them, and keeping the wolf from attacking itself. Clearly, this was why Moony was always so messed up after the moon...he had to find a way to stop it. Typical, trying to protect everyone. As the wolf attacked himself yet again, James couldn't take it any longer, stomping one of those huge hooves against the floor, shaking the house in hopes of distracting the werewolf into not attacking himself, again even if it meant being a target. Many may think James arrogant, and many may be right, but when it came to those he loved, self-sacrifice wasn't a huge decision for him. And this was only the first moon they've been there for. He was hoping somehow this would get easier with practice! He watched the wolf intently, bracing for its reaction if any*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Sirius started when the wolf rounded, cringing, sure those teeth were coming for him before the smell of Remus' blood against filled that sensitive nose... he rose slowly, not wanting to move to fast and draw an attack he slowly slunk over to James, keeping his posture submissive as he came to stop sitting between the stag's front legs.

When the werewolf moved off to lick his wounds Sirius thought of something, song... wolves were infamous for song being a lure to them. Not only drawing them in, but calming them.

He made a few `heph` type noises, trying to gain hold of his voice box before kicking his head back and howling, not as sing song as that of a wolf, but clearly a canine howl nonetheless.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 pm

When James' stamped his hoof the wolf rounded for him at once. He had accomplished one goal and broke his focus of tearing himself to bits. But in doing so he had made himself a target.

He had already advanced on him, thoes hindquarters collecting ready for a leap until Sirius Howled. He spun with his head cocked to the right in confusion. For a breif moment he went from a man eater, to a adorible puppy trying to figure out just how the front door worked.

Thoes ears swivled toward him for a long moment before he lifed his jaw and brought the beauty of a wolf song to the chours.

It truly was a beautiful, nearly mournful song but as long as Sirius' voice joined his - so did the wolf. Slowly coming to sit down on his flanks, completely oblvious to the nice chunk he had taken out of his hip.

Perhaps a case of music calmed the savage beast?
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 pm

*James would move his forelegs enough to accomodate Sirius' presence between them before lowering his head again, ready to fight back against the wolf if he had to, watching and tensing as he saw the tell-tale signs of impending attack. Sometimes he hated how well his plans worked! He paused in surprise at hearing Sirius begin howling, looking down at him as he saw the werewolf stop and focus on it as well. Surprise would be an understatement when he heard the werewolf joining in! He knew it couldnt be kept up forever, but all that mattered was it was working now. He stayed quiet for the moment, but over the large black dog protectively. He lifted his head again, keeping a sharp eye on the wolf like it was a powder keg surrounded by lit matches threatening to touch it off at any second*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Sirius kept the howl up until he had to breath, lowering his head and swirling those large ears forward, tail wagging, batting at Prongs' front feet with each pass of it. He would lay down some and give a pleased bark. Hoping to have broken the tension some. If he had to howl again he would, but he was hoping Moony would start to come around to them soon.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Remus would eye them once the song ended for a long moment, but he did seem calmer. Instead of approching them this time he would leap upon the bed which groaned heavily under his weight. He would circle a few times in an action which would likely make them forget he was a man eater, before lying down. His tail coming over his snout.

===gonna rush this a bit====

It was there he stayed until she suddenly yelped and started to keen. He coiled tighter amonst himself before starting to chew all over like he could tear the pain out (think A Dog with fleas) before tumbling off the bed away from him. The grinding of bones and the yowls of pain were impossible to misintrupt.

They had lived through the night.

The sounds faded into a quiet whimpering sobs and should they investiate they would find Remus, naked, and hurt crying off the pain and confusion of the night which he had no memory of.

(Saw this and thought of you : http://static.tumblr.com/lasvcuy/l65lifr7t/after_the_moon.jpg )
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

*James tensed as the werewolf went seemingly berserk, until the sound of bones realigning and cracking met his ears, knowing what was happening and shifting out of his animal form. He ran back and grabbed the bag they came in with while Remus shifted, pulling on his shirt and pants, running over as the change finished, getting a blanket over him, gently lifting and setting Remus' head on his lap, rubbing his head trying to calm him, reminding him they were there. He kept his tone soft and calm despite inside being torn between tears at seeing one of his closest friends like this and wanting to make the pain stop for him, as well as the adrenaline rushing through them all*

Remus..it's us, we're here with you. C'mon mate you'll be ok, we aren't leaving you. We've got you, mate. You're safe, I promise you... I brought some potions with us for healing. I hope they work on this kind of thing, can you try one for me?

*he fished out a flask with the potion in it, uncorking it with his thumb and waiting for Remus' reaction, not wanting to force anything on him, letting him get his bearings, knowing Sirius would be right by Remus' side too, like the good dog he was.*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 am

Sirius was a good dog indeed, he had spent some of the night sleeping, some of it pacing, checking out the place now that the wolf seemed to have passed out.

However, when he heard the wolf starting to freak out and then the grinding and snapping of bones he would shift to his human form, pulling on his pants only before throwing the bag at where ever Peter was hiding.

``Hey there, look we all made it.``
    He said softly, he didn't hide himself though he had a few good bruises from being thrown by James and batted around a bit by a werewolf. Come on... that was the coolest thing that ever happened! ``What do you say, next month we go to diagon ally.`` He said with a wink, clearly just playing with the other.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 am

He at first jerked away from James - out of simple confusion. One the others voice made since and his mind became his again, he slumped back against him. He would lay on his side, his arm around James' knee as an anchor to reality.

He felt like one gaint pain - but in that same respect, he also felt a damn sight better than he had in months prior.

His eyes opened ajusting to the much darker room. The wolf saw much better than he did. He looked over them as began to remember that they hadn't come down after the moon -rather had been there all along.

He sat up quickly, pushing his weight up on the arm he had used as a chew toy and whimpered, slighly lying it against his lap.

"Is everyone alright? Did I bite anyone?"

As Sirius came into view to reassure him that he had not bitten anyone, he slumped back down against James saying a silent Thank you to whoever was listening.

When James motioned the potion he eyed it for a moment before taking his good arm and drinking it.

Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:37 am

Peter would scurry out from the chair once everything was clear and take his own shape hiding behind the chair until he was dressed. He was a bit of a pudge and while some people thought it made him look 'adorible' - what 15 year old boy wants to be adorible?

He came out dressed and climbed over the bed and looked down at the trio on floor. He would use his wand to clean up the blood around the cabin and make himself useful.

"Hey there Moony - You back with us? Good morning."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

*As the wounds started to heal from the potion Remus drank, James held his wand out toward where Peter had just hidden to change*

Accio bag!

*the bag would of course fly to his hand, where James sat it down by Remus lightly*

We've got some fresh clothes for you in the bag, brother. And no..no one was bitten. We're all fine, and you already look like you're coming out of this better than ever.

*Truth be told, James already respected Remus for going through life like he did, with this horrific "condition" to contend with. But seeing the whole ordeal now first-hand made him respect him all the more and it showed in his eyes and how he was treating him. It took a great deal of strength to do what Remus does. It would have been so easy for him to just give in and be the monster like Greyback did. But here he was, keeping himself contained and only hurting himself to keep others safe, without telling a soul other than those in the room now. He felt no one should treat his brothers badly, but how dare anyone mistreat Remus after what he does even for those that hurt him? As for the claw marks he had running from chest to back, he kept them, because no one would EVER believe they had just fought a werewolf all night and survived! He glanced at Sirius when Remus wasn't looking, with an expression like "Holy shit we really just fought a werewolf and LIVED!!" He then looked at Peter with a nod of thanks for taking care of the mess left behind*

One suggestion though, after seeing what we saw.. we should take all the furniture out of here other than the bed. Every time you grazed something it was thought like an attack and you bit yourself to hell. And I don't exactly see a werewolf sitting at the table for tea...

Last edited by James Potter on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Sirius smiled at James with his expression indeed he had about fighting a werewolf and living. He glanced at Peter and smiled again, then back at Remus. ``You gonna be ok Mate?`` He asked, checking his arm and looking him over.

``I agree, we need to make this place a bit more wolf friendly.`` He said patting James' shoulder.... the one not mangled by the wolf.\\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:14 pm