Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
2 auours dead... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

2 auours dead...

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

2 auours dead... Empty 2 auours dead...

Post  Alastor Moody Tue May 31, 2011 8:18 am

A broken clock lay on the floor by the wall - where it had fallen...well, where he had helped it fall with a curse when it kept twittering about the time.

Time. What did he give a damn about time .

He'd sleep when he was dead.

He had only just come in from the funeral for two of his Auours who had been killed after making connections with Death Eaters in effort to spy on the Dark Lord.

Stupid fools.

He looked over his roster, he would need to hire new staff but there wasn't anyone catching his attention. Either they were babies straight out of schools or Desk Jockeys thinking they wanted something more exciting.

He'd have to come up with someone, even though everyone on that list was begging for a job, he didn't have any desire to call them giving a job that was gonna kill them.

He would shove his chair out of the way and flop backward onto his desk pinching the bridge of his nose.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

2 auours dead... Empty Re: 2 auours dead...

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

It seemed to Dei that the world was coming to an end. It was hard to see any of the new Auour members where going to make it very long. They where stupid.. to gun whole in what they where doing. Dei, on the other had... was HELL bond. She started as a child with Auour, being able to control her magic, and having a grip on the dark wizards she was around her whole school Career.

She would walk in to the office with out a sound. She was in a long black cloak that made her look like some type of Phantom , she was coming in form a mission she had been on. She came in to the room and once in side, the cloak was wripped off as she let it rest against her shoulder by one hand. "hmmm, Moodyyy." Seh purred moving towards her des kand flopping down in the chair.

People thought of Dei as a butch dyke type of girl. SHe had long beautiful blonde hair that curled around her shoulders and face and pale skin. Beautiful blue eyes taht lockedo n moody as she sate there. ".... it is really to bad... what is happening to us all?" She muttering a litle as she ran her fingers through her long hair.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 pm

She would find herself walking into a wand at her throat.

"Tell me what is the name of the cat you had when you were tweleve years old."

He wouldn't lower the wand until she answered the security question. Only then would he lower his wand. He didn't trust her...ok, well -- anybody.

He would hand her a cup of hot coffee, black - it was the only way he made it.

"and we are being killed off like ants on the way to the hill. Voldemort had his sources and we don't know them - he is getting information and we are getting killed. I for one and ready for some pay back."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

"It wasn't a cat it was a farret name Darkside and it bit you one day durning school because you wouldn't give your wand to it." She grinned and would lick her lips. "I love it when your all Cop like... it is very hot.." THen again.. that was how Deiji was... usual flirt form hell. But never cross her.. she was one of those woman that would put you in your grave before ever thinking about touching you.

Deiji would take the cup of coffee and would sip it. "WE most have a double agent around here somewhere.. it is kind of getting bad around here.. i am worried about what might happen here soon if we do not cover ourselves better."
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 am

Walker was exhausted. Barely staying on his feet after
    just getting off of a 48 hour tour of duty. He stopped at
    his desk picking up a few papers, looking through his
    messages before seeing that his exwife had called... again...
    looking for money no doubt. He rolled his eyes and tossed
    it into the trash can.

He turned and headed into Mad Eye's office.

``My great aunt Mertyl`` He answered before Moody even asked
    the question. He knew it was coming, it was always the way. He
    would slide down into one of the chairs, closing his eyes,
    running his hands back through the long blonde hair as he tried
    to unwind. ``Got anything stronger then that coffee?``

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 am

He seemed satisfied with her answer before turning eyes which never seemed to stop checking the corners, to notice walker dragging in.

"Why don't you just throw her off your trail? You do that for a living you know."

He muttered. His eyes back to Dieji as she flirted, he gave her a look like...yeah...uhhuh...sure.

"It keeps me alive -- you should do the same."

He took a hip flask he always wore and handed it to Walker. Moody didn't trust anyone enough to drink from anything not in his posession. It was huge to give it to someone...course, he would still burn it, scan it, re clean it, boil and decharm it before ever using it again himself.

One can't be to careful.
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Post  Amaranth Monroe Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

The falcon nestled down on the windowsill would likely go unnoticed at first by anyone other then Mad Eye who knew exactly who she was. After watching them for long enough she would move, those long wings opening and pushing her into the air as she dove down from the sill.

A few moments later Amaranth would appear at the door, waiting for whatever question Moody fired off at her, and answering it correctly. She had been working on a case for him that was only to be discussed between them, so rather then say anything she would hand over her files to him before looking at everyone else. ``You all look about as good as I feel.`` she laughed.\\
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 am

Deiji would look up at walker and listen to him rattle off. "Okay.. I think it is time for new questions... we we can walk in and rattle them off like no on elses bussiness.. we are starting to get a little bit to use to one another. or.... repeative." She stated and would sip her coffee and would watch Moody pull off the flask.

When he gave her that look she would just stick her tongue out at him. Yeah, she ahd a thing for moody, and didn't care if he knew it or not. Deiji was just who she was... Deiji. "Ohhh.. I look better then I'm sure you feel lovely..." Deiji would close her eyes for a moment and almost fall asleep. Yeah, woman had been up for hours again... .she was getting to the point of ... crash!! She had no problem taking late night calls... meaning... anytime something was going down, she would be there for do what she had to do.

She was a bitch at times... but that was just who she was. But to be born the way she was.. you have to have a thicker skin then the rest of the world. Her arms crossed behind her head as she stared at her paper work infront of her. "I need a SEXatary... we need one of those in the budget.." She muttered to herself more then anyone else. She then laid her head on her desk. -d-
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am

"Mad Eye, something has got to give brother... we are
    working ourselves into the ground and not getting
    anywhere."
    Walker said looking up at the other as he took
    a swig off of the flask, holding onto it, knowing that Mad
    Eye would just dump it out and burn the thing, he figured
    he might as well enjoy the rest of the booze in it. It
    was a nice burn coming down.

He would look over as Amaranth entered, she was not on
    their division, but he knew she reported directly to
    Mad Eye. other then that he didn't know anything about
    her. "None of us can keep up this pace. Constant Vigilance or not, we are so tired we can't be vigilant on the broad side of a barn right now."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Once he cleared the new woman he jsut handed her her a cup of coffee. He heard Walker and didn't respond right away. He would sit on his desk drawing a crumbled candy bar from his breast pocket and eating it in just a few bites.

"It comes down to numbers and tactics. He has more than we do, scared to fail. For somereason they won't let me kill you lot for screwing up , so no matter how hard these new kids try they aren't going to have the drive for the work of it. Yes they'll fight for their lives, but these pups they are sending me, are going home for tea and crumpets on break, its no wonder we are being stomped."

He scubbed his face and seemed only then to notice how scruffy his face was.

"I did however just get an ok from the Minister."

The two aurours had been killed defending the Ministers daughter. It seemed her murder finally got him to start thinking dirty.

He tossed them each a pamplet.

"We are ok'd on Unforigivables now. Atleast that's something. We have to find a way to get into their ranks. But not one of us stood a chance when it comes to the mind reading that man sees to be capible of."

He was quiet for a moment then quiet suddenly he knocked half the papers off his desk.

"I am sick of writing letters of condolences to families!"

Though he was shut mouthed about anything regarding him, most knew his family had been some of the first killed in the first attacks of Voldemort abroad - having received such a letter, seemed to add to the difficulites of the task.

Having just had two auours killed...didn't help.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 am

Deiji would just let her feet come up on her desk her long legs crossed at the knee. that odd cloak of hers falling down around her body and shoulders. She would listen to moody before sipping the rest of the coffee before setting it down. her dark eyes would listen toh im as he got upset.

Deiji had her own way of controlling things. When the papers flew off, sh ewould use her wand to send them back on to his desk. Standing to her feet she woudl move over and lean against the counter. "Alastor.." deiji never used his first name when other people where around. Usualy it was Moodles or something else to embarress the shit out of the poor man. Deiji would watch him for a moment.

"We have kids coming into rank.. none of which are like you and I.. They don't know what the hell they are geting in too... Maybe we should... TEST them before they come in to the ranks... nothing to be said.. oen day tracking a death eater.." She would motion to herself. "Biggest problem they are straight out of school playing war while in the system.." Deiji pushed herself back up and would pick up the stack of papers on his desk.

".... That is how the letters get lessoned.. we get more picky about who goes where... thing is... we dont have enough people to be picky..." Deiji would flop the files on to her desk and start going through them. Sometimes she did feel like his secutary...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content