Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!*

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* Empty *!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!*

Post  Alastor Moody Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 pm

No. This was happening to fast.

He would NOT lose another.

He disapperiated from Knockturn Alley, grabbed a hidden portkey and was in his office with in the first three minutes of her capture. His shoulder and face were bleeding.

His cloak was covered in dust and dirt.

He shoved his wand to one of the random shiney things on his desk recalling all the Auours back to the office. The only ones who were excused from the call were under cover and couldn't leave with out blowing their cover. Thoes he still expected as soon as they found a decent excuse to leave.
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

*!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!* Empty Re: *!* CALLING ALL AUOURS *!*

Post  Amaranth Monroe Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 am

Amaranth was working with the deep cover group, but she was one of their watchers, acting the part of being a pet to one of the Aurors that were undercover. When the call came in for the Aurors to convene the man she was working with acted as if he were writing a letter to someone and sent the falcon out. She would come directly to Moody. Flying in the window and landing on the desk. She would flutter to the floor before shifting back to her human form.

``A cloak would be nice.`` She said softly, remaining curled around herself as she was naked.\\
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 am

Walker had been sleeping when the call came in. For the
    first time in nearly a month he had gotten over two hours
    sleep in a wack, so naturally he was feeling pretty good
    when he came too. He rose and stretched before getting
    dressed and apperating into the office.

He notice the falcon come in and drop from the desk to the
    floor and then heard Amaranth speak. Walking over he
    pulled off his cloak and wrapped it around her so she
    didn't need to hide in the corner. A grin touching his
    lips. "What's going on Moody?"
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Now, Moody was never a 'Happy' person persae, but there was a big diffrence in the irritated paranoid boss, to the dangerously angry man they found in his place.

His robes were covered in soot from the blown up walls. A few nicks on his face and hands froms various other shrapnel.

When they arrived, they arrived quickly but it was to slow for him ... eight minutes had already passed since she was taken as he glared at the wall clock.

"Deiji, was on a mission in Knockturn Alley - two Death Eaters dead, and she was attacked by another - They have her. We are getting her back. Start talking!"

He barked at them, pacing the room.

He had only just buried two aurours less than a week ago.
    Amaranth Monroe
    Amaranth Monroe

Post  Amaranth Monroe Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Amaranth was never what one might call a damsel in distress, after getting Walkers cloak she stood, wrapping it around her body, pulling it so that the slit went up the side of her leg so she could walk with out showing the world everything god gave her.

She listened to what Moody was saying, her fingers pulling back through that long blonde hair. ``This is the first I have heard of it, so it must have been a high ranking death eater to have grabbed her.`` She said honestly. She had the names of a few of the masked monsters, but none yet close enough to Voldemort to be able to pull this of without telling everyone to make themselves look better.\\
    Walker Brynes
    Walker Brynes

Post  Walker Brynes Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 am

Walker listened to Moody, his blue eyes narrowing some in
    thought. This was not good. Deiji was one of their
    strongest, she might have been a bit mad but then again
    weren't they all? He canted his head, long blond hair
    falling into his eyes.

"This isn't good. She knows too much." He said honestly
    to the other. "If Voldemort uses a truth serum, or some
    other means to get her to talk... we're fucked."

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 am

The Auour paced the office, clearly wanting to go and tear someone apart while haveing no way to do it - truly a frustrating situation.

"yes, yes - We know all this. What I don't know is where to go from this - we know a few of the lower end ones. Should see what they know? Should we take their face and have one of us try and stand in and find her ourseleves? I need plans of action"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content