Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Getting a new robe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Getting a new robe

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Getting a new robe - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting a new robe

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 am

Severus seemed so numb, all over. His eyes where forced forward he wasn't even looking at the other as he was dragged along. The world around him was not even moving. Once down the alley, and out of the site of anyone, he woul find the others arms around him. He just stood there, and let his eyes slid shut. He didn't say anything for the longest time. His mind swimming in what she said... she just ran off.. Just like a girl!!! He closed his eyes and curled his face in to Lucious chest for a moment before taking in a breath nad speaking, not letting him see his face.

His life was one hell after anoth. Her, and then the one thing that got him through the hell of his childhood ws now... leaving him completely. He couldn't get her off his mind. "Why does she want potter? I don't get it... I guess.. it doesn't matter." He muttered still drawing his emotions deep inside his own body He drew it deep inside him...one thing that would leave him dying inside. Why did he do that? HE just let his head rest on the others shoulder. Enjoying the others warmth. -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Lucius would simply hold him, resting his head against Severus.

"Shes a fool, and hasn't a clue what she lost..."

He purred in his ear, teaseing his ego with the guise of comfort.

"School will start soon, Sev. You will be back with your own, and she can't hurt you any more. Forget your parents - Forget that girl , You're -real- Family will look after you now."

A soft glance around before his lips parted and he gently grazed his teeth along the other neck. Yep, Good old Lucius, always there to kiss the hurt away.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm

He was quiet for a long time, his head just resting against the others shoulder not saying aword trying to collect himself back together. He hated the feeling of emotion that washed over him. IT was something he never used, or did. His forehead resting against his shoulder he slowly lifted his head and would step back a bit. HIs long hair fall down against his face as he felt those lips and teeth against his neck. "lucious.." He muttered and shook it off stepping a bit farther back.

He wasn't one to be seen doing anything in public. He was just that... way. He crossed his arms around his body and nodded his ehad. "I know... I want to forget my family... Believe me... I would drain ever drop of muggle blood from my body if i could... just to rid every right that man has to my birth." He stated looking at LUcious when he said that. "Don't get any idea's." He finally gave him a half smirk , but as fast as it came.. it disappeared. "They will pay this year...." he stated leaning a bit on to his shoulder his eyes on the ground.

"She will... too."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 pm

They were in an alley, it was exactly why he led them there so no one could watch Severus have his moment.

He smiled beautifully when the other said they will pay and her.

"Thats my boy."

He said with a wink.

"I'm proud of you. You deserve a reward for standing up to her...what would you like"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm

I don't need anything." HE muttered softly looking at the ground when he spoke. The man was really unsettled at the moment. "Thank you though.." He muttered looking at the ground his body shivering a little. He stayed against his shoulder for now. Yes, they wehre in an alley, still.. you never know when someone would come around and bother you.

"How about going to your manor... I know you have something nicer to drink that is less childish.." He muttered looking up at him. "I would rather go 'home' for now." Right now he was staying with Malfoy. He wasn't about to head home again.. the last thing he was going to get was another good beating from that idoit muggle father of his.

He wanted that comfort. IT was one of the only comforts the boy got. In his family and house, he didn't get much of that. Mother was ablood traiter and her blood traiterness on to him. He hated it.

"Please? How about I just give you a treat instead?" He would reach in to his pocket. It was a small charm of a specal type of stone. It was carved in to a crow looking form and seemed to glow with what ever emotion the other had. "I heard they give you good luck.. not that you need it... but it has a curse on it... It will always come back to you, but place it in to anyones pocket, and something bad will happen. They will fall down a flite of stairs... and then the stone will come back... they will loose control of their broom.. it might help against Griffendor or... others." He stated leaning up and kissing his jaw.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 am

Lucius stepped back to check the token he was handed, he turned it over and over in his hand. His eyes scaned each little nuounce of it. Before thoes intese eyes met with Severus' once more.

"My question is by giving me this - am I going to take a tumble down the stairs, or do you need a charm to activitate it?"

As he spoke he started with a nod of his head down Knock Turn Alley. They would use Borgin and Burkes's Floo to return to the Malfoy Manor.

"This ia s really fasinating charm. We should absolutely test it...any ideas on who?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Severus would pull on the ribben that was around the stones. "Pull this off... it is an inchanted string... Pull it off and slip it in to the others pocket... I made it myself..I haven't tripped fallen or anything since i made it... and I even tested it... There is a reason my father has a black eye right now... he litterly ran in to a door."

With that he would finally crack a smile. something rare, but to be able to tell someone what he just did. He ahd a join of making that man suffer for all the beatings he took. he would lean in and press a kiss to the croner of the others lips, before starting to walk towards the alley. "Lets find a first yer... or someone that hasn't proven themselves... We could always find Potter and Sirius. But to do it to a first year before they get to school... is all the join.. to show them where they stand already.. if not with us.."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

He would caress the others cheek at the smile, his own touching his lips. He would entwine his fingers in that hair and draw him once more into a lenghty kiss, turning to face him fully and pull him aginst him completely. He couldn't miss the hardness against his hip.

There was something undeniably sexy about Severus, the genius and the darkness, they drew him like a fly. If not for fact severus would have had a fit, he would have shoved him into a wall and claimed him then and there.

But he had to tread carefully. He had just got his teeth in good because Lilly walked, he had to be careful not to throw out the ace just yet. Slowly, reluctantly he let him go with a final caress.

"Aright...but be mindful, I don't want something as good as this confiscated before we can slip it into Potters pocket."

He smiled with a wink of thoes beautiful eyes, which soon began to scan for a test subject.

"Have anyone in mind Severus?"

He had hid the coin in his pocket.

"This is a fine gift."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 25, 2011 12:21 am

Snape would shiver feeling his body pulled close to Lucious in such a way. He kissed him back the same as the other took him. Yes, he woudl throw a fit, but he felt hte hardness. one hadn came down and brushed against his hips holding him there a few moments longer before letting him go.

"Hmm, yes... but we need someone.. that needs a lesson to be learned... Does anyone that works for ... you know.. need to learn?" he asked letting his fingers brush the hardness that was against his hip. He was feeling.. okay... he liked having Lucious Close, he tried not to kid himself. He knew full well that Luci could easly use him, but there was something that wasn't. That wasn't like the girls that hung off him.

His fingers brushed his long hair back away from his face and looked around. "Aurther... or Molly... which one?" He asked looking towards them notcing how close they where to one another. "They are older... it would be fun to watch one of them get injured? or ... Crowe?"
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 pm

His eyes turned to survey the crowds as they walked by. When he mentioned Molly and Arthur he shook his head no. "No, The are both of age -- If they got wise they could turn against us while we were unable to defend our selves propperly."

He thought about the kid then shook his head - he'd have to gauge how her brother felt about her - if he as attached that could cause problems in the Slytherin House.

He made a point to give Moody as wide breath, well awear that he was watching them both.

" What about that Dimitri kid? He's new and doesn't know us - he doesn't know the houses yet but is already running with Potter's people?"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 25, 2011 2:40 pm

He would think about what he said. "Your right, but I don't see Alexa acutally being useful to us.... the kid is just a bratty kid..." He stated looking towards the other and would then start to look through the crowd. "You fit in where you fit.. " He shurged.

"... I don't fit in to anything... Oddly we get along... " he crossed his arms over his chest watching everyone as they move. "If we are going after someone with potter, lets get moving to where his idoits usually hang out.." He stated and would turn towards him. He took his arm and lead him towards the other alley again to look for potter and his gang.

"We can do it now.. or later." He wanted to try it out. He would actually smile at theo the.r Getting his mind off what happened. He did like Lucious... he wasn't sure how much of that he could trust, but he did. It was a bit of an emotion that he truly didn't fully understand.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Lucius lifted his arm slightly as they walked arm and arm.

"I know you don't - Thats what makes you so alluring. The world is full of these cookie - cutter people. One just like the other, doing everything - Clothing, Hair, music - to fit in. You don't degrade yourself to fit in with the mob. Thats what I like about you. Here you are - deal with you. I look for people who can become more than they are."

He smiled.

"And you absolutely - Are."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

"Your full of it... I'm nothing like those girls your with... then again... Partly I think you play with them to make it look right." He stated looking towards him looking at his arm around his own. "Since... what I feel.. is supposably...wrong." He stated grippng that arm tightly with in his own. He would slowly let it go, but not completely. Keeping the other close. Itwas rare for Severus to feel anything.

HE would look around for their target. "Maybe we should test this more at school.. more things can go wrong there, and not be notice..." He stated looking up at him. "Then again... I still think we shouldn't trust him..." He would move towards the other alley waiting for the other to follow. "I promice it will not send you down a flite of stairs or anything... If doesn't do it to the owner... It wasn't mine... one reason it already ahd a thread around it... I already knocked myself out not paying attention.... a mistake... one that will not happen again."

Severus.. didn't do mistakes!
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 am

"I do with then what I do with anyone and for the same reason - it pleases me. I feel nothing for them, and I don't pretend to. They are little more than ungreatful urchents hoping to win in on the Malfoy name and power. What do you mean the way you feel is wrong. You are amung the elite - Nothing we want or do is "wrong" Severus. We see what we want and we take it. Make no appologies. If somone compains, contend with them but never, claim to be wrong. It only makes you appear weak."

He mused over the thoughts with the Coin.

"Yes, a fair point - the school it is. "
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Severus would look towards the other and look away a moment. "It is said to be wrong, but why can something that feels right, be wrong..." He stated crossing his arms with in his robes as they walked leaning back against Lucious' shoulder. He would figure this out.. it was going to be alot of thinking.

"Lets just go to your house... I would rather not deal with potter and his morons.." He stated calmly looking towards the street before him. HE watched the wind start picking up. There was a storm coming, and it was nothing by Nature... he could feel it... it was almost time for blood to be drawn. He reached back and slid his fingers in to Lucious' hand as thye walked. Just in between them.. no one else could see.

To go from nothing to something... was great... Maybe that was the biggest part of this change. He still cared for lily... but she had chosen Potter over him... what else was he to do?
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 pm

]]I'm going to end this and make a MALFOY MANOR, in a bit - may or may not get there tonight. Once its up we can contiune this there [[

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm