Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+13
Rebecka Hamilton
Pietr Krensikov
Bellatrix Black
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Narcissa Black
Lily Evans
James Potter
Dmitrious Craft
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Remus J Lupin
Arthur Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
17 posters

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Those dark eyes had fallen upon her sister and fiancee with a bit of a grin, and made notice of the beckon from her little sister, a wave of fingers given in return. However, all else was soon put on ignore as Pietr came and met her at the base of the stairs. That beautiful black rose was received with a soft gasp, watching as it attached itself of the bodice of her dress.

``It is beautiful.`` She whispered, watching the light play off of what she thought to be dew drops or moisture at first, it took a moment to notice that they were dark star diamonds... some of the rarest in the world.

If she were anyone less then who she was, she might have melted completely at the gesture. It was little wonder why she was a hair smitten with the Mad Russian. ``You are an awful charmer.`` She purred softly.

It seemed, as the music began, that visiting her little sister would have to wait as she hooked her arm around Pietr's and moved out onto the dance floor with him for the opening dance. Assuming that Pietr could dance, she would allow him to sweep them into motion.
    James Potter
    James Potter

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Her familiar touch still electrified him even after all that had happened. As she took his hand, he gave a smile, nodding.

If you can keep up, you'll get another dance, surely.

He meant that as much as a challenge as it sounded like, pushing her to do her best at everything as usual. He lead her out to the dance floor with all the expected flair and style James was known for, most of the girls in the room staring at them jealously, more specifically at her. It wasn't a secret that James was a fantastic dancer, taking position with her and starting in time with the music, his movement loose and fluid as he lead her around the floor in no basic waltz, but a Viennese waltz. Being a strong leader like he was, he lead her around and into moves she likely didn't realize she could do, typical James pushing the limits. He swept her around the floor, the crowd parting for them lest they should be run into, making them the center of attention for at least that song. For the time they danced, he forgot all the problems of the world, focusing just on her and the music.

((link showing a Viennese waltz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wen94U0u6F4 - Forward to 2:05 to see the dance))
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 am

Lily grinned at his statement when James challenged her to keep up with him. She had practiced a fair bit for this specific moment with him and when they took position she seemed just as confident as he was. She had no idea that he was planning to lead her into a Viennese Waltz and if it hadn't been for their close connection and her ability to react to his movements with all of the grace of a Grade A dance partner then she might have tripped over her own feet or fallen to the floor during one of the wild spins he took her on.

However- that wasn't the case. Lily somehow managed to meet his challenge keeping her head high above her neck red hair flying back past her shoulders as they moved quickly over the dance floor their bodies time and time again connected due to the style of the dance and when Lily felt his hands on her in ways she hadn't experienced before it took all of her focus to finish out the song and not embrace him right then and there in front of the entire ballroom. She arched her back and kept in beat with his pace throughout the length of the song and when it finished she still had her arms wrapped around him their bodies flush from the heated song they just managed to make look like a cakewalk.
    If anyone had paid attention to the difficulty of James' steps they'd be sure it was anything but easy.

Lily's face was flushed her green eyes more alive now then they had been in weeks a beautiful grin played out across her features showing off her dimples on either side, something that rarely happened as she addressed him.

"That was brilliant!"
    She said and that grin dimmed just slightly to an attractive smile once she had caught her breath. They were so close... she could feel his breath on her skin, their bodies touching just slightly that familiar spark of fire in his eyes that she had missed so much. Keeping her voice low she spoke only to him. Still wrapped up in this moment wanting it to last as long as possible.

"How do you manage to make me putty in your very hands? James- I was such a confused little prat and I wasn't myself for so long... I felt ...I felt that I wanted affection before from you but after ...well I know now that isn't what I want anymore. I want love. Genuine love...and from you. It's almost silly because for the longest time I avoided you. Do you remember? I called you out a few times...wasn't that funny? When you would ride around on that broom of yours at the pitch when you caught me watching, trying to show off. But even then, I noticed you. It took so much courage to finally admit defeat and give in to your charm...I know that most girls are after that but James I just want you to know that what I'm after is all of you. Good...bad... I love all of you. So...I know tonight is just for the ball and I'll let it go at this but the only reason I came here tonight was to tell you this..."she leaned in closing her eyes for a fraction of a second her arms locked around him in a gentle embrace as her lips nearly touched his skin.

"This heart... you hear it beating?" she slowly pressed his left hand below her neckline letting him feel how steadily it was beating in this moment.

"That's only for you.I will defend you...I will defend this love I feel for you."

she let out a slow breath and it was warm against his neck as she pulled back gently to look at his eyes and see his reaction.
    If he was clever he would remember what he had told her back in transfiguration as she was walking out. About how she hadn't defended him with Snape. This was lily's way of saying that she would do just that- and give him the simple thing that he wanted which was her loyalty- to let go of her past and create her future with him alone.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:31 pm

"That is cool." She smiled and crossed her arms behind her back. She smiled but didn't ask about the name or anything, she new better then to ask anything with Remus involved, she did love him though. She didn't really mind not being told things. If htye wanted to konw, they would tell her later down the road.

Dark eyes turned towards Remus, "Okay, Why don't yo ucome dance with us?" SHe asked looking up at sirius. "I think you dance better then me? I will trip on his feet." She joked.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:29 am

Lucius would have given her a lovely white Irish rose to wear, with blue veining in the petals as they matched her eyes to a T. Hardly the stunning gift that petir gave his date, but likewise expensive and rare in it's own right. As the music started he watched the crowd flow on and took her by the hand stepping away from the crowd.

"No m'dear, that title falls to you." He answered simply. A flirtaious smile played on his lips while his eyes slid over her frame not lewdly but clear appreicitative.

If the behavior seemed a sudden switch ... it was. But Lucius was a master manipulator. That said, he was steadily playing whitness as Bellatrix lost intrest in her husband to be for someone who was playing the game. He didn't care to be in the same boat.

"My only complaint is that your lovely neck is so bare. Perhaps this will help?"

He handed her a leather box with a velvet lineing. Inside was a beautiful silver and daimond snake.

"If I may?"

He would slide the cool metal around her neck.

http://www.wartski.com/Necklace%20diamond%20snake.htm

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 Necklace%20diamond%20snake
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am

Arthur smiled

"I call it nessary some times the great loves have to fight to remind themselves why they want each other around."

He answered honestly with a smile toward her.

"If you agree?"

He lead her out on the floor and swung her around. TO heck with these rich prats and their watlzs, he was here to have fun as he swung her under his arm and back again.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 am

Remus glanced up from Alice to Sirius' eye when he was called lonely. He smiled softly in a reassureing way. He told him at the shack, that there was nothing in their relationship he needed to feel obligated about.

Remus wasn't going anywhere. He tried to remind him of that fact in the quiet smile across the room.

He reached into his pocket and took out the coin that he had made with sirius. To stand as a reminder of friends first. He flipped it once before putting it in his pocket. He knew Sirius got the message.

Soon, he re joined them. Playing dumb. "Trying to chance dance parteners on me already?" He pouted to Alice acting as if he just came in on the tail end of the conversation.

"Well, I'm afraid I'm going to steal miss. Alice for the box step. Having bragging rights on all the girls, you turned Down sirius."

He gave her a wink and if she didn't argue led her onto the floor and began to dance.
    Rebecka Hamilton
    Rebecka Hamilton

Post  Rebecka Hamilton Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Terrified.

Yep, Thats the word. Absolutely panicked.

Her great aunt had spent a month prepareing her. Helping her understand this world she was walking into. At fifteen she was gifted at magick, but simple things both wizard and muggle confused her. The concept of money still gave her trouble. The telivison and music outside of hymns seemed painfully ... wanton.

She sat quietly on a small satte with her hands cupped in her lap. Her eyes scaned the crowd flushing at the low necklines and tight fitting dresses. She had been hardpressed to agree to any of the dresses she had been shown.

After hours she settled on this:
    * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 Floor-length-brown-long-sleeves-shawl-modest-prom-dresses-1

Which she felt was still to flaunty.

Her long blonde hair was braided in a braid that barely touched the floor.

She could do this...truly, she could survive in this world.

Right?
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Narcissa gave a small sound of approval when Lucius placed the white irish rose around her slender wrist. She turned her hand just slightly from side to side admiring the blue streaks along the petals for an instant before her attention was taken by his words- a clear compliment and the first true smile he had ever meant solely for her.
    It was an understatement to say that Narcissa didn't feel flattered but when he took her out onto the dance floor and she was handed the small box she raised an eyebrow at him knowing full well that he couldn't have brought her a new piece of jewelry to wear...why would he go that far for her after how hard he had made her play the game just to earn the right to be on his arm tonight.
    Her doubts were stolen away when she opened the box and there lay the beautiful snake necklace scattered with diamonds throughout- so many in fact that her blue eyes became even brighter against their glow.
    She lost her breath and put a hand to her mouth in complete shock.
    "Lucius! This is..." she tried to find the right word as he slid the cold necklace over her neckline and moved that same hand down to gently touch it's surface needing to feel it to be sure it was real.
    "This is absolutely stunning...Thank you."
    She stared up at him the modest affection she held within her cold gaze now became that much stronger at such a generous gift.
    As they made their way out onto the dance floor she would place his hands directly onto her waistline welcoming his touch without hesitation. She smiled regally up at him and kept her head tall that necklace sparkling for the entire floor of guests to see it's wonder.
    "Must you always crush your competitors with such force? I'm afraid Lucius that you might make the russian boy cry after outdoing him tonight." she flirted with him with ease. This was a night of first's for Narcissa and she would use it to her advantage to get closer to the man she would one day call her husband. If he was in a good mood she surely would enjoy it while she had the chance.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Molly gave a small tilt of her head those chocolate eyes watching Arthur lovingly as he gave that statement.

"Well that can be proven by the two of us can't it Arthur?"
    She gave him a playful little wink before he started up their dance. it wasn't flashy it wasn't fancy but it sure as heck was fun and hey- wasn't that what they all came here to do?
    When he swung her under his arm Molly gave a surprised little scream and started dancing right along with him the two of them looking like a pair of Irish pro's with their fire-footed moves.

Her hair was flying, her hands were in the air then on Arthur and as the room went spinning a constant smile played out across her beautiful face.

To hell with war and the madness of this world.

In this moment- being here with Arthur was all that mattered. For once they could simply be- teenagers.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Alicia blushed a little when he said that and looked up at Remus."I wasn't denying dancing with you. How could I!" She smiled and took his arm. "Well. lead on!" She wouldn't refuse, or deny a dance with Remus. She did love him. She took his hand and moved towards the dance floor.

"How do you do the box step? I know how to do the last dance you taught me.. .but what is a box step? are you getting old on me?" She teased a little as if it was a very old dance step.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Dmitri was bored and on the ...prowl. He was looking for something ot poke at, bug, or destory. He moved towards a face he didn't remember seing before. Rebecca. He was dressed in a black suit with teal blue sash and hat with a teal blue brim around the top. His hands slid deep in his pockets, he would give the girl a charming smile.

"Why so down love? You shouldn't be over here all alone? Mind if I Join you... I'm Dmitrious Craft... but please .. call me Demi or Dmitri." He grinned motioning to the wall beside her to lean against. "Why are you acting like a wall flower? Dancing not your thing? I'm not much king on it either... two left feet... " HE smiled letting those light haunting blue eyes look in to her own. "Griffendor?" He asked curiously.
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:14 pm

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 2 2092891

Shinya had not originally planned on going to the ball
    at all, after all in his culture and religious
    beliefs, Christmas and Yule played no part, he had
    only asked Lily to try to help her out... but she had
    refused, still a little to star struck with the
    Gryffindor Quidditch Star. Quidditch, another thing
    that he had no understanding of. He was small and
    lithe though, and a great many people were trying to
    get him to try out for Seeker.

How he ended up here was sheer chance. He had promised
    the Head Master when he came he would try to get along
    in the cultural norms of English society, even though
    Dumbledore never asked such a thing of him. It was
    still a promise he had made and thus a promise he
    would stand by.

He did not dress as everyone else did, but for him, he
    was dressed in his finest, a beautiful blue haori,
    which was sealed with gold obi, and had gold stitching
    of a dragon coming over each shoulder and meeting in
    the back, and a pair of dark blue hakuma. He wore the
    typical toed socks and saddles of his culture.

His hair had been spelled long and allowed to be black,
    which was it's natural color, and his eyes were still
    a beautiful light blue.

Ultimately he had no reason to be here, he hadn't made
    much in the way of friends, and a few of his
    bedfellows were around, but most of them avoided
    him... so he would just hang back for now, leaning on
    the wall near the balcony doors.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

|Yes I know I am supposed to post the profile first...and I will tonight lol - Admin perogitive|

He stood at the top of the stairs. His make up worn with pride. Nearly glowing in their intestity his blue eyes skimmed over the rigamaro crowd on the dance floor below. This was his third school in six years and he was tired of moving around.

He attended Mienux in France most of the time but had done a 2 year stint in Drumstrang when the family business took them to the Russian ice plains.

Now, he was somewhere - yet again. Hurrah.

Everyone was clad in their beautiful suits and lovely dresses.

Not Roderick.

His shoulder lenght black hair fell in the same careless waves. He wore black leather pants and a black shirt. The look was pulled together by the black trench coat he was rarely with out.

On the back of this black trench coat emblazzened in red was the D'Oliac crest. It didn't meant anything to many...but the few who understood it - gave him distance.

He clunked down the stairs with a step which seemed to soft for the heavy boot he wore. He went right to the punch bowl and poured a glass while he dunked the ladel, he let the vodka he had cupped in his hand pour into the drink.

A second cup was poured and he walked away from the table un noticed to take up roost on the railing of the stairs near the bottom of the steps.

Ugh...same shit...diffrent day.
    Luna Silverlight
    Luna Silverlight

Post  Luna Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Luna was new to this school and relaly had no interest in the ball. Her sister forced her to come, said it would be good for her, but she didn't see it that way. She took off her glasses and put on a beautiful white and gray and black gown. She looked like a gothic princess, but that wasn't what she was. She looked the almost haunting coming down the steps and towards the bottom and ust stopped watching the world.

Her light pink eyes moved to Roderick, but no emotion seemed to come to her. she was soo.. blank, almost like a real ghost. "Good evening... load isn't it?" She asked not liking loadness. By his looks he seemed like a sytherlin.

"Do you know where Soulus is?" She looked like a negitive image of her sister. They where so alike, but so different at the same time. Hard to believe Soulus took all her emotion while color, though she was so dark, while Luna was so bright and suny though she did lack the emotions to show.
    Rebecka Hamilton
    Rebecka Hamilton

Post  Rebecka Hamilton Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 pm

She jumped seeing a pair of shoes stop infront of her. It was only then that she realized she was being spoken to and rose on instintic. She wasn't particuarlly tall. Standing 5'5 she was about adverage.

"Love? Oh, I'm sorry sir. We haven't met."

When he went on about dancing she managed not to run.

yet.

"Um, Hufflepuff."

She got the destintic impression that she was going to be asked to dance.

"If, you'll excuse me. I'm very thirsty."
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

He felt the stairs creak behind him from where he stood on the base of the steps. He turned his head slightly to look over his shoulder as she desended. Ironic really that his first thought of the student was:

Wow, not often I see someone paler than me.

He said nothing until she spoke to him before rolling his slinder shoulders and looking out at the dance floor.

"Its a dance, it's supposed to be. I'd hardly call this a party though."

His voice was english but there was a roll to his words that gave away his heritage as somewhere not of the English Isle.

"Dunno. I just got here this morning. First day."
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"No no no, sweety... Love is just a germ for beautiful, a female... sometimes males... matters how funny you are." HE smiled a little. "Old English... The woman i live iwth is all in to the Ren shit.. you know.." He watched her startle and hid his smile behind a conserned look.

"Are you okay? You most be new... huh? I'm Griffendor.." He grinned a little and would offer his hand to help her to her feet. "I'm Dmitrious Craft." Of coruse... Craft... blare witch Trials. His name was very well known, for someone that hated magic and everything about it. He had bigger fish to fry after all.
    Luna Silverlight
    Luna Silverlight

Post  Luna Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm

LUna gave him a bit of a smile before shurging her shoulders. "Me and my sister are new here too.. only a few days... " SHe stated letting her hands clap before her before moving down the steps to the bottom where he sat. "I don't call this a party... SOulus would say it was a blood fest waiting to happen.. .a drop down fight... I'm just waiting for one time to attack the other... " She motioned with a soft sigh.

"... for a healer i'm sure morbid." She gave a soft chuckle, but the emotion seemed to wash away just as fast as I came. "If you see a negive image of me... would you mind telling her i'm here... so then I can leave... I would rather be setting up in the empty class room reading..." She moved to get herself a drink. She was odd, how could someone being so pure and good, be so emotionless? They where a twisted mess the twins where.
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

Post  Soulus Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 pm

As if on a cue Soulus appeared at her sister's side out of left field. Where she had come from and when she had entered the ball in the first place was unknown.

Those wide black eyes fell upon her sister's image a playful smile creeping across her lips. It was rare for Soulus to smile so honestly but Luna had a way of working that light into her if even just a fraction.

"come now Luna...I'm not all that bad. Negative things sometimes show the most captivating images. The originals are such a bore...Negatives make for a better show in the end. They can draw you in, make you turn the picture around and around sometimes even bringing you to a completely new conclusion on the subject before you."
    she said in that lethal intoxicating voice. Not making a lick of sense and spinning a monologue for her sister to digest as she saw fit. It was a common occurence. One of Soulus' many ways of trying to make her see her way of pereceiving the world around them.
    tonight she wore a dark purple dress the color of royalty or the darkened bruise of a dead body...it could be taken in so many ways. That was why she liked it. It was uncommon to see soulus dressed in color. She normally looked like she was attending a constant funeral but tonight she dressed appropriately for the ball and one could even go so far as to say that the dress she had picked out was a bit seductive in the way it fit her body to an art. She offered her sister a gloved hand the black fox necklace that was around her neck wasn't explained..it's red eyes seemed to stare up at Roderick as she finally paid notice to him standing near to her sister on the stairs before she had arrived. Oh- he was still standing there.

"Good evening," Soulus managed to say something of normal dialect to the boy the same smile she had given him the other night was extended just slightly this go around as her dark eyes cast themselves on his face.

"My sister seems to have taking a liking to you so I'll introduce myself properly this time. I'm Soulus Silverlight." she said extending her free hand to him her head craning just slightly eyes narrowing a fraction curious to see what his reaction would be. Anyone that had been kind to her sister would be welcomed by her...but this was rare...for her to make an offer as an aquaintance after just meeting him. it could have been due to the fact that she sensed in him a similar trait to her own personality and that appealed to Soulus- in the end of it all and in the beginning as well. The endless circle...it went round and round...she was such a strange child and yet she seemed normal enough in this moment. It likely wouldn't last long.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Sirius shook his head when Alice asked him to join them, the waltz and following box trot were not really group dancing, when the real music started later he would be more then willing to join them, but for now he simply lingered back, watching, a great deal on his mind at the moment. The arrival of new people attracted his attention, it wasn't often that people were allowed to come into Hogwarts part way through a school year, so naturally the goth coming down the stairs caught his eye.

Not just because he was new, but because you didn't see a goth every day, it was not like it is today where there is one over every corner, rather, it was very rare to see. Alice Cooper, and Robert Smith were the only two goths that people really knew now a days, and it would still be years yet to come before The Crow made the make up design popular.

He couldn't deny that man was attractive, but he was smart and didn't let his eyes linger too much longer then to get over the initial shock of such a strange person, before his eyes slipped further up to the set of twins that followed him in. He almost laughed, they seemed to fit perfectly, two little pale first years trailing after some sort of would be vampire.

His eyes then slipped to the Slytherin crest he wore, and sudden he wasn't nearly so attractive to Sirius anymore as his eyes once more sought out Remus and Alice.
    Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am

Roderick was watching the ball. He really wasn't big into conversation but he let the little blonde one praddle on beside him. He took another sip of his drink loving the burn of the Vodka. It was the good stuff. Given a gift from one of the Russian elite who wanted to offer a good news tiding to his Grandfather. Apprently he didn't see the insult in offering a drink to someone who couldn't. Oh well, more for Roderick.

He noticed the girl was still praddling on as she mentioned blood fest. He smirked. He highly doubted she or her sister knew the true meaning of the word.

He just nodded when she asked if he would tell her sister. He was only begining to think she was going to leave when her sister showed up. Oh. Now he understood.

He kept his eyes on the floor listening to the over dramatized poetic prose in their conversation. He wrote it off as teen girls, twin things or just the damned British. Either way, it was resolved to an irritating buzz in his ear until she spoke directly to him.

When she offered her hand - he looked at her. Then shook hers breifly. He wasn't a total ass...ok, well he was. Thats not the point.

"Roderick D'Oliac."

The words flowed naturally beneath a French accent. Vibrant blue eyes watched her breifly more museing at her name than anything.

"Luna...and Soul-less, or is it Solice? Either way your parents must have been seriously fucked up. It's a bit pragmatic don't you think? Good and bad in name, look and personality."

He finished the drink with smooth motion, crumbled the cup and tossed it to the rubbish.

"It's been done before ladies."

Was all he said as a parting comment before walking away from the pair and onto the floor. He would brush past Sirius with no great notice before heading toward the far walll for some peace. He didn't care about the house rivalaries, it seemed a waste of resorces to him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 am

Remus lead her out on the dance floor. He wore gloves with the suit for the look, but in truth it was hiding the badly scared left hand. He swung her around and began the dance it was really simple. Easy as pie.

"Yes it's the same dance."

He smiled.

"Old? No, not unless you count that my birthday is in a few weeks, and I'll be 16."

As he danced his eyes drifted toward Sirius then quickly back toward her.

"Hows the new place?"
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am

Lucius led her seemless into a beautiful watlz. One of thoes talents he had picked up on the veritable check list of being one of the idle rich. When she mused about his compution with the Russian he smiled and whispered.

"My Dear, I have no competition. Do you disagree?"

He swung her out and back in again, his hand resting smoothly on her hip.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 am

Alicia moved with him watching his feet at first. She smiled up at him. "Well happy early birthday! or well Unbirthday, because on your birthday I'm sure i will end up once again telling you the same thing!" oh yes, once again Alice was being Alice IN Wondering land. WHen was the girl not such a thing. She moved along the dance floor with the older male thinking for a moment before laughing. "Deiji says that i'm 11 going on 19. She says I act to old for my age.. SHe is odd though...." She shurged her shoulders a little. She was trying to do her best to catch up with Remus and her brothers. SHe didn't want to be left behind when they got out of school.

Anytime the girl found an older class book laying out,s he would ask if she could read it. If any knowlage was to come, it was from hanging out with older people. Anytime she got an older book to play with, she would read until she couldn't read anymore. Anytime she got ot watch James duel, or remus or sirius, she would try to copy them. She was their little cheerleader/Mascust. She liked it that way, it was great ot have such a wonderful family.

"It is okay... Deiji is very odd, and I think under house arrest... " The girl stated as she spun around her long dress curled around her legs as she smiled. "Remus, " She grinned up at him. "I think your more family then she is. She tries, and I do listen to her some. she has some really REALLY cool tricks with a wand, but her magic isnt' very strong... She ws curusing out her wand one morning when it back fired on her. I think it has todo with the baby she carrying... but... she is okay... she acts like a teenager most of the time. She flirts with a guy name Moody that comes around alot. But he doens't seem to like it."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content