Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+13
Rebecka Hamilton
Pietr Krensikov
Bellatrix Black
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Narcissa Black
Lily Evans
James Potter
Dmitrious Craft
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Remus J Lupin
Arthur Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
17 posters

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Empty * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

||I am starting this a few days early because I have a crazy week coming up. I am getting teeth pulled on Monday, Doc on Wed, and start my new job on thursday. This gives me a little bit of a chance to post in this before things get crazy. Please bear with me ||

Lucius entered amung the first arrivals. News of his father's murder was not nearly as exciting as the fact he was now the head of one of the most powerful wizarding families. Atleast as to where the gossip crowd was concerned.

He would enter with Narcissa on his arm. He wore a white pinstriped suit and a black tie. Low on the tie would be the Malfoy crest emblazed in green with the slytherin creast on top of it.

He wore a fedora which strangely enough made him look all the more aluring.

He made a be-line for the bar, it was to early to spike it yet...just give him time though.

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Big331
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Arthur would come in with a smile and his arm around Molly. It would seem as with all cases of true love...they had survived the challange of teenage drama. The Weasley's were not a rich family despite being pure blood and because of this his suit was cleary not...new. Infact the blazer was just a hair to big and burrowed from his uncle Billius and worn with the slacks that went with his uniform. He didn't care though.

Not a bit.

He had Molly.

He would lead her right to the center of the floor and start a waltz. Being head boy it was his job (and thus also Bella's when she arrived) to open the ball with a Waltz.

"Glad you decided to come with me."

Arthur smiled with a whisper in her ear.
    * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 WEIRDER_BLZR_CLR_HGR
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Remus arrived early to set up for the party. One of the many 'perks' of being a Prefect. He had visited Peter earlier in the hospital wing. He felt sorry for the kid he was to badly hurt to make it to the ball.

At the moment Remus was balanced on top of the later putting the stars on top of the trees. He could have used magic but where was the fun in that?

He actually looked very nice. He had been putting a fair bit back into savings and with his new flat...

Hear that? HIS NEW FLAT!?!?!?

He smiled to himself as he attached the star.

He still couldn't quiet believe that he had his own place ... all the more that it was to be shared - KNOWINGLY- With sirius.

He loved the Potters, beyond words he loved the Potters. The lot of them. Best kind of wizards out there.

The money he had put back was only added to with a sizable bonus his employer gave him at Christmas. Because of that he had done something that he had never in his life done.

Gone out and paid for a nice suit - with his own money. It was cut to fit him and damn it even the Slytherins were noticing him in a way they hadn't before.

The pinstripe suit was right in all the right places, and with his hair growing out and brushed back he was quiet the image.

Scars aside, anyway.

For the first time in his memory he felt like he looked as good as his friends said he did. The look in Sirius' eyes had helped too of course.

He started to climb down the later as the crowd came in. He smiled to see Arthur and Molly back together. He ignored Lucius for the most part. Fliping snake likely shagging the 13 year old he danced with. Discusting.

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Pinstripe-suit
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 am

(i'm going to say this was before she got kidnapped?)

She wasn't shy, well she never was! She walked in with some of the other Griffendor girls one of the other fist years pulled on her arm and was bugging her about the others and she just sighed. "Haven't you figured that out yet? You act like a giddy little kid, all love struck... that is just annoying?"

The long blue dress she wore brushed the ground as seh skipped across the floor towards someone she was almost in awe of. Well, she was always in awe of her older brothers. Amazed with them, and wanted to be just as good as they wehre at magic. She wanted to play the games they played, but she hated being up high, almost fall her broom flying class because she freaked out. She skipped over to Remus and grinned. "Wow.... Remus... are you trying to break every heart in the ball?"

She crossed her arms behind her back and just smiled. Even as school Alice looked older, not just acted older. She was getting taller, even from the samll time between the winter ball and the halloween ball. Deiji had bought her the dress and sent ti to her. Picking out colors that matched the young girls pale blue eyes. She circled him before stopping before him. "You look wonderful in pinstrights.. that and you look like some Mobster out to go gun someone down." She chuckled a little.

"But your to sweet for that."

http://thesharebears.com/Vintage-Clothing/7-vintage-prom-dresses-and-vintage-inspired-prom-dresses/vintage-dresses.png* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Vintage-dresses

Blue one
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 am

Dmitri was in one of those moods, he was still abit weak waiting for the blood, making him irritable. Hard to keep his cool right now. He leaned back against one of the walls watching everyone around. Oh, he wanted to torture someone tonight.. were was that pretty dragqueen... she was atlest fun to smoke with.

he was dressed in black, of course! It was his favorite color, with a little flare to it a blue sash that went over his shoulders and blue ty. of course, light icy blue. The same color of those beautiful eyes that almost made him look inhuman. He rubbed his eyes for a moment before looking about the place.

He needed a target damn it.

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 894_fubu_stripe_quin
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm

James entered on his own, scanning the crowd for his brothers and Alice, spotting all but one anyway, walking over to Alice and Remus. He had stopped to see Peter in the hospital wing before coming here, but still wished the little guy was with them. He was sporting a brilliant red suit complete with hat and blue tie, spinning a black cane with a brass handle like he was strutting down a catwalk, taking his place beside them.

Looking good, guys! Remus, love the suit! See? Clean you up, throw a little window dressing on ya and you look like a new man!

He grinned kiddingly. In truth, James had been almost as much on a cloud since springing the gift on his brothers because it made them so happy, which of course he always loved making them. When they were happy, he was happy. He was starting to come back around to his old self somewhat since the, shall we say, revelation about lily previously.
    * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Red
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Lily had debated on whether or not to go to winter ball. So much judgement had been cast on her and while James seemed to be improving lily was sinking silently into a depression. She stayed away from snape and had followed Alice's advice but without results. She finally agreed to come but only after Molly demanded that she attend for her sake. They were good friends after all. Lily did her best to put on a mask as she stepped out of the girls bathroom wiping at her eyes.
    Christmas was so close but still James wouldn't even look at her.
    She stepped into the ball looking every bit the queen of gryffindor as shinya had put it. she wore a stunning red dress accented with white snowflakes that hugged her firm waistline and flowed downward falling into a glorious train behind her. She had on matching sparkling earrings and a necklace. her flaming red hair was curled and pinned up a few wild ringlets bounced near her emerald eyes as she moved across the floor saying hello to molly before pausing briefly on her way past Alice she stopped and gave her a once over.
    "Well ally it looks like you certainly don't need my help anymore. You look stunning."
    She glanced at remus a sweet smile on her satin red lips.
    "Groovy remus."
    Her eyes jumped to James as she would feel her defenses drop for one instant he would see the pain rising to steal the color from her gaze. One would think she was staring back at a dementor.
    "If you'll excuse me...I wouldn't want to ruin your evening. I wouldn't dare to consider it."
    She would clearly repeat sirius' mocking words when she had asked James for a second chance. That had greatly offended lily. She finally tore her eyes from him touched alice gently on the shoulder and walked on towards the bar.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

narcissa seemed proud when she walked into the ball on the arm of one lucius malfoy. Following tradition of the 'royals' of their world she decided to match him in style. She would be seen moving with familiar grace in a black corset with white stripes and a silver dress underneath which flowed out to the floor in modern style. Roses were hemmed into the dress matching its color and she had a silver rose in her styled blonde hair. As they traveled to the bar she kept her gloved hands locked delicately around lucius' arm turning those ice blue eyes around the room she spotted lily looking out of sorts and still almost as beautiful as cissa herself.
    Almost.
    "Look at that pitiful creature lucius. reminds me of a broken doll. What a pity wouldnt you say?" She sneered loud enough for anyone to hear that was close enough.

Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Molly looked like her usual self again now that things were repaired between she and Arthur. She too was not wearing a beautiful new dress like all of the other girls. She had on a simple irish gown passed down for three generations and altered for two balls before. molly being a fair seamstress managed to turn the dress into her own simplified version of beautiful. Think cinderella. that was her. In the original dress not the magical gown with glass slippers. She wore heels though Arthur still towered over her. She did have a pretty ribbon in her hair and proudly showed her ring when she placed her hand gently on arthurs shoulder leaning into him when he whispered in her ear as they moved across the dance floor.
    "You know I wouldn't show my face here arthur without you beside me."
    She smiled at him lovingly when lily passed by she stared after her for just a moment.
    "Theyre still fighting..if thats not love then what is?" She mused sighing.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 am

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Narcis10
    * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Lilys_10* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Mollys10
    The girl's prom dresses!!! Smile
    Narcissa is at the top, Lily and Molly are at the bottom.
    Just wanted to include this since everyone else was Razz
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Sirius Black, going stag to a dance? UNHEARD OF! But it was happening. His wearing of Remus' gift had left a great many people talking, and when he walked in without a date, it only started the buzz up again. Oh, James had totally beat him to the zoot suit idea, but you know what they say, great minds think alike... and while they were both decked out in the height of 40's (?) American style, they couldn't be more different. James' being bright red, and all `look at me` and Sirius being in a sleek black suit with white pinstripes.

He moved up to his brothers, tipping his hat at them, more or less ignoring Lily when she came over to see Remus. Since she had helped with Peter, Sirius had been giving her a bit of a reprieve from the constant berating, rather she now go, a likely very welcome, silent treatment.

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 8After%20Six%20Zoot%20Tux
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 pm

And so entered Bellatrix Black. Unlike her sister, she had no intentions of being seen with her future fiance, after all, thus far, she had done a good job of avoiding him, and unless he suddenly did something to impress her, she would continue to avoid him.

But one beautiful, dark, and intimidating hunk of a man she was NOT avoiding was Mr. Pietr Karansakov (i know I butchered the spelling of his last name, sue me). Oh no, if one didn't know better, one might think someone actually had captured the attentions of Miss Black. That she might actually have a crush.

And she sort of did, but only Narcissa was prevy to that information, and if she spilled it, there would be a nice crucio awaiting her. One of Bellatrix's standings could not have a crush. She was the eldest of the Black women, it was her job to be strong, and do what the Dark Lord needed of her, not to go all pitter patter of boys.

But that was neither here nor there. Knowing Pietr would likely be wearing something that was suiting for his home land, she had specially ordered a dress from one of the top most wizarding dress makers in Moscow, cost a small mint, but worth it.

It bore the darkness of both the Black family and the Russian Wizards. The caplette she wore was her own, though the dress came with a beautiful fur linned one, it would be too warm to wear it in the ball, but she had it with her in case they decided to go outside after. Both capelettes however had the Black family crest on the back, and the Slytherin crest on the breast lepell.

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Sorceress1
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Remus smiled down at Alice.

"You look lovely."

He reassured her, she had really become a little sister to him and he wasn't quiet sure when that had happened. He had even considered telling her what he was, but he wasn't there yet.

He laughed at James and made a bit of a show of flipping his hat on and off in an elaborate form of tipping his hat.

"Flatter. Damn mate. " He tugged on James jacket with a smikr " Must have been so bummed that they didn't have anything flashy for ya." he winked.

He was halfway down the latter when he noticed Sirius and he actually hesitated. While he was the first to call Sirius on being a bragger and a show boat at times he wondered if the other knew exactly what he did to him.

His attention turned to Lily as he finished he finished his way down the steps. He actually calught her hand.

"Can we please call a truce for tonight. Be friendly and nix the comments?"

Remus said in general, he didn't look at Lily. He hadn't spoken to her since he called her everything under the sun.

"No one is gonna forget, but we can atleast play nice. We are a man down and I can't help but think he was an easy target by himself. We need to atleast appear unified with so many snakes around. Fair enough?"

He let his eyes look around the group. Ah, yep there was Remus good ol' meidator.

The fact that Lily had no clue how close she was to being killed by him a few weeks ago might have been a contributing factor.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

"Nope, not a pity at all. Productive, perhaps."

Lucius said simply before getting himself and Narcissa a drink. His eyes followed Bella and he smriked.

"A lovely dress" he mentioned to narcissa
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 pm

When remus grabbed her hand lily stopped her muscles going stiff for a fraction of a second she kept her back to them for just a moment and remus would be able to tell that part of her was unsure if he would strike her or not. Ofcourse with all that happened it wouldn't be hard to see why.
    At hearing his words she turned around and it was clear in her eyes that the lily they once knew was back again. She looked tired but she was back. A small flicker of light cast within the depths of her eyes as she stared at remus.
    "You're right Remus...I'm sorry boys. I was such a bloody idiot. This is Christmas ball...I just wanted to share my first waltz with James."
    She admitted softly glancing over at James and blushing slightly she stared at the floor shifting her weight and looking adorable being so sad.
    "I practiced for a long time..even with my two left feet." She gave a weak smile and fell silent.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 pm

narcissa gave a small shrug of one shoulder in regards to his comments on lily. She whirled a thin eyebrow when she noticed remus pulling her back in towards their pathetic little group. Her eyes focused for a moment on Alice before she noticed the drink lucius offered her and turned her body towards him takung a small sip and offering him a private smile.
    "Yes. it is lovely," she mentioned softly in that sirens voice. she motioned for bella to come say hello to her little sister. Once her eyes ventured back to lucius she leaned in towards him and adjusted his tie running her hands slowly from the crest all the way up over his neck letting her nails brush against his skin for a single instant before moving to fix the rose in her hair. nobody else would have noticed her action.
    "Though im sure youre aware lucius that nobody compares to you tonight."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Alice blushed when Remus commented her. She pulled on the dress a little. "I think I like pants better..." She inched closer to Sirius and swipe! of his hand was and on her head. She tipped it and crossed her legs at the ankle. "I could pull this off... or i could hike up my skirt and look like Bella, or maybe Ness?" She teased a little and tipped the hate over one eye before grinning out from under it. She did like hanging out with them, she really did care for Remus alot. She cared for all three of them.

When Lilly started walking off and truced it. "Everyone is an idoit... that is what makes us humans.. how else do you think people came up with turning people's hair green adn blue? It was a smitake that caught on!" The runt stated with a grin before holding the hat back to Sirius to put back on. Her hair was pulled up in small shiny blue clips pulling it up in to a bun. She looked a lot older like this, but the brades going around the sides make her still looke young.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Seeing Sirius walk in almost a mirror image of himself, save for the colors, James laughed.

What did I tell you about being in my head? Well, at least I make this look good.

He grinned, obviously kidding. Seeing Lily come over, he tensed, though he was good at hiding it, Remus might have seen, or not. When Lily made her snide comment at him, he just shook his head. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to; the look of total disappointment in her was as clear as her hair was red. He had started coming around again, feeling like himself, and even flirting with the idea of forgiving her if she played her cards right, only to have her come out of left field with...that. He was prepared to let it go when he saw Remus step in. Good old Remus the voice of reason. Ironic given what happened in the dorms. At the suggestion of keeping the peace, James nodded in agreement. Seeing some of her old self show through that moment made James feel slightly fuzzy inside. As much as she hurt him and he seemed so cold and distant, he still loved her even now. That was the reason it was all so hard on him after all. If he didn't care, he'd have been over it already.

An unusual way of telling me you wanted to dance with me...

He looked as if he was thinking for a moment before continuing.

I'll give you that dance, if you still want it. We can also talk about...things, but not tonight. I don't want tonight to focus on negatives.

If he said he didn't want to hold her even now, he'd be lying. Instead, he held out a white-gloved hand for her to take, as the music was starting. Sink or swim.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Where was a target? He was bored wy was he here? Oh yeah, he ws suppose to be here. He moved over towards Lucious and Narcess but that would be telling what he was now wouldn't it? He pushed off the wall and startd to walk across the floor to the other three males, James, Sirius, and Remus. "Good evening, guys... what is going on?"

he smirked his usual way, but he looked warn out oddly. He crossed his arms over his chest that long blue sash was thrown over his shoulder and hung down behind him. Usual charmer, but that was part of what he was. He didn't want to mess with the syltherlin to much. He did mess with dance and Lucious and even Bella. but they knew what he was.. well... knew he was on their side.

Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Lily was sure that James would deny her. After all that had happened and with how distant he had been she had been so close to giving up. It was the strength of their love that encouraged her to keep fighting...when she heard his words...she had never been happier in her entire life or more proud that she had kept fighting.
    It was that fighter's spirit that would one day give her the courage to defend her family up until the very last breath left her body.
    For now- they were in the 40's, they were teenagers, they had been through so many up's and down's but this was christmas ball and when she looked up- breathlessly- there was James holding out his hand for her. He hadn't given up either. What a perfect moment for Lily. Even if they hadn't come together...this was certainly progress.
    She slowly reached out taking his hand and the warmth that flooded through her body was enough to cast a thousand dementors back out into oblivion.

"If I prove that I can be a fair dance partner...will you give me another before the night's out?" She teased him a spark of light touching her eyes as her hand squeezed against his own affectionately when he guided her out onto the dance floor. She closed her eyes for just a moment before staring up into his eyes and getting into position. She didn't dare look away as she waited for him to begin their dance standing tall and beautiful before him completely focused on this moment in time...this first moment of contact with him again. It had felt like ages since they last touched and as the music began to descend upon them filling her ears with it's blissful harmony her heart nearly stopped in her chest.
    Please. She thought to herself while she watched him, a loving and patient smile on her face. Please. Don't let this night end...see me James, as I truly am.
    Lily, after all, had honestly changed for the better.
    She hoped he would find that himself tonight
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Sirius blinked when the hat was stolen, but his attention was much more on James and Lily. Though he had mentally agreed not to cause trouble tonight, for fear of Remus going haywire on him, he really... really... REALLY wanted to say something.

So, hat stealing... good timing. Thosae dark eyes turned to her and he gave her that lady killer smile he had always been known for. Along with his outfit he was wearing a leather dog collar with a silver tag on it, one that most could not read, but she would be able to read clearly the words `property of Remus J. Lupin` on the tag.

Sirius let his eyes catch James and Lily as they whisked out onto the floor with a look of both irritation, and maybe slight envy, eyes slipping then to Remus before going back to Alice once more.

``How are yah kid? Staying out of trouble?`` He asked with a wink... When the hat was returned to his head again, he listened to what she said and chuckled. ``Yeah, it amazes me that you are more mature at just shy of twelve then a certain fourteen year old that will go without mention.`` He said, only loud enough for her, and maybe the werewolf in the room... to hear.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Inching slowly closer she saw the shiny little tag! pushing up on her toes she stared at the collar. "Remus?" She blinked a little and grinned. She didn't say anything, just crossed her arms behind her back. She looked at lilly and then at James. "I don't think it is a maturity thing... I think it is more she is a air head at times... After the fight they had... She came to the girls side and was crying. I had a long talk with her... I was hoping she would give him more time to calm." She wrickled her nose. "But out of all the guys... why Snivillen." She let her body rock from her heals to her toes before spinning around and looking at everyone that was there.

"I'm not mature.. I just think things more through then Others my age. and If i wasn't.." She looked back at them with ag rin. "I would of never freely walked up to Remus in the book store, and I would of never met you and James until I got here and then I would be just like the other odd balls first years that surroud the school. I like being more grown up, I mean, I still play around... but I understand more 'adult' things. I guess... but it is true... Mistakes make things better.... but that is a very odd mistake she made. I'm kind of disappointed in her."
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Pietr walked in with one whom he had also found feelings developing for. He knew she was to marry the unimpressive Lestrange boy, but that would be then, and this is now. He kept it under wraps as well, the "Mad Russian" as many had started calling him keeping details of himself close to his chest, revealed only to those he trusted, and even then only as needed. He wore a uniform traditionally worn by royalty or certainly the top of society in his homeland for formal occasions, but rather than red, his was deep black, the sleek fur a blue-black color contrasting nicely with the black fabric without distracting. On his belt buckle was the crest of his family. Even those unfamiliar with russian society could tell that was not an outfit worn by anyone of common blood by any means. As soon as they were in the door, Pietr presented Bellatrix with a rose of the blackest black, charmed to attach in whatever manner she preferred, be it to her dress, around her wrist or otherwise. Upon closer inspection, the rose seemed to glitter ever so slightly as if encrusted with darkened stars. If she looked closer still, she would find the "stars" were in fact black diamonds, incredibly rare gems, let alone in that quantity.

Every ball must have its star, miledi.

He wasn't one to flaunt his wealth, but when he did, he made it count. He wanted to make a good impression with her, and make others envy her as he felt she deserved. Once she placed the gift where she wished, he offered her his arm again to walk in to find their "friends."

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 Krum_002

((Yes, its Krum, best I could find))
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Remus put a hand on Alice's shoulder.

"Lets." He said simply " Change the topic. Hmm?"

He advised when she started in on Lily and Severus again. Not tonight. It wasn't about the drama. When Sirius asked how she was he smiled.

A blind man could tell she was crushing on Sirius - not that he blamed her.

He turned to fold up the latter when he heard his name. Hhe looked behind to answer before noticing that Alice was looking at the collar. He laid the latter against the wall and looked at Sirius. Curious, after their discussion how he would respond.

He was well across the room and likely most felt him out of earshot ... with the exception of Sirius who knew his little secret.

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Sirius chuckled softly, his eyes once more following James and Lily. He didn't bother to get upset about it, he knew that regardless of what happened James loved her, and contrary to Lily's popular belief, all Sirius wanted was for James to be happy. He just didn't think that Lily was the one that would make James happy.

His eyes slowly shifted downward to Alice, a slight cant of his head given.

``Yeah, birthday present.`` He said softly when she inquired about the name upon the tag. Not that it really explained anything other then where he got it, and certainly did nothing to explain the `property of` in front of the name. ``Why don't you go ask Remus to dance, he looks... lonely over there.``\\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content