Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
You Called for me, so here I am.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

You Called for me, so here I am.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

You Called for me, so here I am.  Empty You Called for me, so here I am.

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 am

It was late in the evening and he got the message that Lord Voldamore wanted him. HE did want to have a private meeting with him, so here he was.. HE followed another death Eater to a room where he was left to think. Something dangerous for snape to be doing, but there was never a time the boys mind didn't wonder from things to things. One, was how he wanted to get back at Potter. Thought thought would just wonder in there as he stood there. Trying to keep his mind off waiting.

He was dressed in his black robes, only new to this. He wondered how much Lucious had blabbed about him. Other then headmaster, no one else in school knew that Severus snape was a Muddblood. No one knew that his blood was mixed with one of a muggle, and he prayed to what ever creature was above him that no one would know. Since after all his fmaily was jewish... he believed some persent in god... sometimes he thought god betraid him the day his father and mother where married.

Quietly he let his dark eyes wonder the darkened room. "A test.." he muttered softly letting the words roll off his lips. He wondered what this meeting was for... he was sure that was it... What if Lucious did tell him he was a muddblood.. he was going to beat the boy the next time he saw him... but he hightly doughted he would.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

You Called for me, so here I am.  Empty Re: You Called for me, so here I am.

Post  Lord Voldemort Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Severus had been lead into the bowels of Riddle Manor. Each room was more
    decrepit then the next. Each step was more dangerous that the floors
    might give out from under his feet. However, as he stepped on rotten
    floor boards that should have easily broken, sending him plummeting to
    the floors below and to his death, he found that they did not so much as
    flex.

A charm.

A charm that made the house look dingy and dirty to those that might see
    it, making them desire to simply pass it by without further examination.
    It was genius really. As he moved down one hall he would watch as it
    slowly melted into the beautiful and plush manor that existed under the
    charms.

The room that he entered was dressed in maroon and was very warm, with a
    fire flickering in the hearth. Curled up on a rock in front of the fire
    was the large python, Nagini, that was forever at the Dark Lord's side.
    The snake's head rose and the tongue lapped at the air when Snape entered
    the room. A soft hiss escaping her.

"Be still Nagini dear." The voice came from a chair that was not
    facing the door. Slowly the tall slender figure rose from his chair as he
    moved around it and over to the bar that was warmly lit with candles and
    dim lights. He would pour himself a glass of wine before looking to Severus.

"It seems odd to me that a half blood would join my cause, seeing as your
    kind are among those that we would eliminate. Do you hate your muggle father
    that much?"
    He asked, that voice soft, endearing as he spoke. The glass
    was brought to his lips and he took a sip of the smooth wine. He knew all
    about the abuse, the hate, the rage of the life that he grew up in. He was
    able to easily read the other's mind.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Severus would look straight at the snake and then the Dark lord. HE had no emotion on his face nor on his body. Though his body was a bit ridge with the unsureness he was feeling. HE did truly hate his father. And to not be able to cast outside the school... If only he could.. that man wouldn't be moving anylonger... He had all this power and couldn't do a damn thing to stop the abuse he endured.

HE watched the dark lord and his movements. HE was unsure about the floor... he was careful with his steps, but soon found it was all there... it was the look. He stared down between the floorboards, before his eyes came back up towards the man and the snake.

Lucious most of been talking... he was the only one that knew that other then the HeadMaster. No one knew anything about Severus other then he was a master at curses and Potions. His dark eyes soon fall closed before reopening. "Yes, it is a curse to find my brother is a blood traiter and in being soo... she had made me one along with her. If I could drain the muggle blood from me.. I would.. but I don't see that happening with out my life ending."

Severus would state let his body, slowly relax with his words. The dark lord would find this all true. Severus hated his life... everytime Lucious called someone a mudblood, it made his own blood twithc with in his body. To think those words coudl be turned on him at any time... But odd... Luci had looked over that... something Severus was thankful for.

".... Is my blood going to be a problem?" He would finally asked watching him closely. He tried to clear his mind, the best he could, but still had yet to master that.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue May 24, 2011 1:28 am

The Dark Lord watched over the other as he thought over what he had asked.
    A soft grin formed on his lips when the other thought that Lucius must
    have been talking about him. Odd how people were quick to believe the
    worst, even in those they were inclined to think of as their best friends.

"Fret not little one, Lucius has not said a word, nor have I asked him,
    I would think you would understand that a wizard of my magnitude could
    read your mind with ease."
    Voldemort said stepping towards the other as
    he put his wine glass down. His movements were languid and graceful,
    like water. He looked down at Severus for a few moments as if in thought.
    When asked if the muddy blood of the other would be a problem Voldemort
    chuckled softly. "To the contrary, should you prove yourself worthy Severus
    the task I have for you makes your muddy blood very advantageous."

He allowed his words to sink in to the other as he looked him over,
    reading his thoughts for any sign that he could not be trusted.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue May 24, 2011 2:39 am

Snape would look a bit shocked at the fact he could read his thoughts and that he pulled Lucious name from his mind. He would stand calmly.. watching him keeping his emotions hidden very well. There was a slight panic, but it would die as fast as It came. he would kepe his mind clear for now... Fearing how one thought could set off something horrible. There was a respect for this man.... if someone could handle Lucious... then the man deserved some respect for that matter.

A deep breath was taken and slowly letting it out through his nose. "What use could my blood make?" he asked curiously actually finding it intersting how his blood could do anything other then piss off most pure wizards. no one in the school knew his home life by Lucious. he kept everything at the door when he walked in to the school.

he watched the other look down at him. he wasn't a short kid, a bit shorter then Lucious was, but not by much. "I am here to serve you... So what you wish... I will complete... "
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Tom looked down at the boy. His crimson gaze holding him for a few
    moments, thinking. Listening. It seemed many people had a fear or
    respect of Lucius these days, Severus, Narcissa, Bellatrix. He was not
    sure that he liked that. But then, so long as he held Lucius' undying
    loyalty, he was sure that there would be no trouble to be had.

Riddle turned and walked back to the bar, drawing a butterbeer from the
    bar and offering it to the other. "The element of surprise Severus, no
    one would think of a half blood being among my people. If you pledge your
    loyalty to me and prove that I can trust you, there is an entire world of
    opportunities that can be opened up for you."

Voldemort gave him a grin that in some ways might have been unsettling.

"Tell me something Severus Snape. If there was anything you could do
    with the power I could give to you... what would it be?"

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 am

Severus watched him move away from him his eyes looking up in his own. Severus had a lack of emotion, but he never had enough emotion to start with. Long black hair was brushed back behind his ear when the other walked to get the butter beer. His dark eyes looked down in to it, almost seeing if it was poison before drinking it.. but he would not think of it. He didnt' want to not trust him.. thouggh didn't. He lifted his head and would look towards the dark lord.

"It would be a surprise... Not many would thank someone that is a .... mudblood.. would serive soemone like yourself... My lips are sealed to anything that happens here... " he would go quiet again leting those words sink in... letting his words slip past his lips and through his mind. He would think way ahead of talking, but only part of it. how he worded things... making sure... every word... came out correctly and not to be mistaken.

"I would use the power to serve you... to get rid of the ones that do not follow.. and to rid the world of wizards like my mother... how bed with muggles... teaching them the ways they shouldn't know of."
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 pm

"And what of yourself?" Voldemort asked softly looking at Severus
    those red eyes holding his own for a good long time before speaking again.
    "What do you think of those like yourself, and ultimately yourself in
    the end, do you understand that I can not put the life of a Half Blood
    before the life of my pure blood death eaters? Do you understand that
    I will kill you if you ever have a child and pass your dirty blood?"
    He
    asked, watching the other carefully for reactions beyond just his words.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 am

He thought long and hard on what was asked of him. His dark eyes watched the dark lord, before finally taking a sip of the butterbeer before letting it rest in both his hands against his chest a little. HE thought of the answer... but he knew the other knew he was thinking. Dark eyes watched him, never leaving his site for a moment. "I fully understand that..." On him not giving up the life of a full blood.. for his own.

"That is easy enough to answer..." He stated calmly. "Do you think I wish this bloody life on anyone? I don't even wish it upon me... I would never bring a chlid into this retched world with my blood... I have no intentions of ever being with a woman.." HE stated clamly. "I am to busy for such things." He stated this calmly, and not in a snobby way. Malfoy kept his hands full to start out with, and he was going tobe more then just a mere wizard... he was going to make something of himself... He didnt' have time to play love games.

HE would then stay quiet again.. only answering what was asked. After a few moments he would watch him again. ".... I do hope I will bring soe use to you, Master... " -d-
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 pm

The Dark Lord watched him as he weighed his answers. He
    knew the boy had feelings for the mudblood Evans, but
    Severus' mind was naturally hard to get into. If he could
    train Severus, then maybe his natural talents, along with
    his training, maybe even Dumbledor would have trouble
    reading his mind.

``Severus, I do believe you might be able to be of a
    great deal of use to my. Does this please you?``
    He
    asked curiously.

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 am

Severus didn't like the fact the other could read his mind. IT kind of bothered him for anyone to be in his thoughts because most of the time Severus was plotting out what he was acting and feeling, He didn't have the greatest attatchment to his emotions like many others would have.

He would watch the dark lord thank over his own answer. HE wondered if he had said something wrong through out this,before finally eh spoke and a bit of a smile would come to those pale white lips. He Couldn't help the thought of being useful... something Severus didn't see himself as most of the time.

"I would be honored to be a use to your, Master." He would lower his head to him in a bow. "... I do hope I will be able to serve you..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:59 am