Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Molly Prewett  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Molly Prewett

Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Molly Prewett  Empty Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 pm

OOC: Faith
    Mun Name: Ren
    OOC:
    Mun Name:
    Mun Age: 22
    How long have you played: 12+ years
    How active are you: Very
    When are you most active: Night and weekends
    Do you play any other Characters here - who:
    Lily Evans, Professor McGonagall

NAME
    Birth name: Molly Prewett First name meaning: Overprotective

Names & Dates
    Birth name: Molly Prewett.
    Name meaning: "Molly" may come from the word "mollycoddle," meaning to be overprotective.
    Prewett=Jill Prewett, good friend of JKR in Porto, Portugal.
    Weasley="In Britain and Ireland the weasel has a bad reputation as an unfortunate, even malevolent, animal. However, since childhood I have had a great fondness for the Family Mustelidae; not so much malignant as maligned, in my opinion." (JKR)
    Nickname: Arthur's pet name for her is "Mollywobbles" (HBP5).
    Birthdate: October 30 (JKR), possibly c. 1950 (since her first son was born in 1971).

Arthur and Molly, by Makani, copyright 2004FAMILY & FRIENDS
    Ancestry: Pure-blood.
    Parents: Molly and Sirius are "cousins by marriage," (OP6) so her parents are probably related in some way to the Prewetts on the Black Family Tree (see BFT and Weasley notes).
    Location of childhood home: ?
    Siblings: Gideon and Fabian Prewett who were violently killed during Voldemort’s first reign of terror. According to Moody, they died like heroes (OP9). It may or may not be a coincidence that Fred and George share the same initials as Fabian and Gideon. Ron's uncle Bilius (PA6) may also be a sibling of Molly's.
    Aunts & uncles: "Our Great Auntie" Muriel whose tiara she offers to Fleur (HBP14, 29) (see also Weasley family notes).
    Cousin: unnamed Muggle accountant whom the Weasleys never speak of (PS6). In early drafts of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this cousin had a daughter named Mafalda, but she was eventually edited out of the story (JKR).
    Spouse: Arthur Weasley; it appears that Molly and Arthur eloped c. 1968 as the first wizarding war was heating up (HBP5).
    Children: Bill (1971), Charlie (1973), Percy Ignatius (1976), Fred (1978), George (1978), Ronald Bilius (1980), and Ginevra Molly (1981).
    Grandchildren: at least twelve (DH/e, YL).
    Home as an adult: “The Burrow,” Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon, near the Portkey at Stoatshead Hill. Other families in the area: the Diggorys, the Fawcetts, and the Lovegoods. The Burrow became the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix in 1997.
    Pet: Errol, the family owl.

APPEARANCE
    Eye color: brown (DH6).
    Hair color: Red (almost certain from PA1).
    Other characteristics: Short, plump and kind-faced.
    Clothing: Wears “a flowered apron with a wand sticking out of the pocket” (CS3).“long robes in varying states of shabbiness” (GF4), an old green dressing gown (HBP5).
    Finery from Fred and George: A "midnight blue witch's hat glittering with what looked like tiny starlike diamonds, and a spectacular golden necklace" (HBP16).

MOLLY at HOGWARTS
    First year: c. 1961.
    House: Gryffindor (PS6).

SKILLS, MAGICAL DEVICES, ETC.
    Wand: ?
    Books: Charm Your Own Cheese, Enchantment in Baking, One Minute Feasts - It's Magic!, Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pests (CS3), The Healer's Helpmate (HBP5). Reads Witch Weekly for the (More on books...)
    Other devices: Kitchen clock with no hours marked, instead the one hand points to "time to make tea, time to feed the chickens, and you're late." (CS3). Weasley grandfather clock with nine golden hands representing Weasley family members. Instead of numbers, the clock has inscriptions of where each family member might be: Home, school, work, traveling, lost, hospital, prison and mortal peril (GF10); golden watch from her brother Fabian, given to Harry on his 17th birthday (DH7); wristwatch (GF5), magical mangle to help with the laundry (DH6).
    Organizations & affiliations: 1990s Order of the Phoenix.
    Skills: Cooking, knitting, loving her family, healing minor injuries.
    Cookery: birthday cakes, fudge, plum cake, mince pies, nut brittle, fruitcake, meat pies, breakfasts of sausages and fried eggs (CS3), dinner of chicken and ham pie, boiled potatoes, salad and strawberry ice cream (GF5), cauldron of stew with bread with rhubarb crumble and custard for dessert (OP5), meatballs (OP7), luncheon of roast chicken and mashed potatoes (OP9), onion soup with bread (HBP5), scrambled eggs, sausages and toast (HBP5), Christmas Eve dinner that included brussel sprouts, carrots, and satsumas (HBP16), apple tarts (DH6).
    Garden: Large and messy, with lots of flowers (including honeysuckle, rhododendrons and roses) and a pond full of frogs (CS3). Vegetables too, including carrots (HBP16), and an orchard (DH7).
    Livestock: Fat, brown chickens (CS3).
    Boggart: Her biggest fear is seeing her family all dead (OP9).

Molly smiling ©2001 Taelin Raintree.PROFILE
    A middle-aged witch, wife of Arthur and mother of seven, who puts her family first in everything she does. Molly is a very kind person, and gladly took on Harry as a sort of adopted son when she learned of his home situation (OP5). When angry, though, she can be rather overbearing and tends to explode (CS3, OP24). This almost certainly stems from her protectiveness; she lost her brothers Fabian and Gideon to Death Eaters in the first war, and her greatest fear is the death of one of her own (OP9). Molly is short and plump, with red hair (PA1) and a kind face (CS3).
    Molly met Arthur (who in private calls her “Mollywobbles”) at Hogwarts, eloping shortly after graduation
    The Sorting Hat
    The Sorting Hat

Molly Prewett  Empty Re: Molly Prewett

Post  The Sorting Hat Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 am

[ I'm accepting this but please atleast go thru the effort of deleteing the lexicon notes - All this tells me is you can copy and paste I need to know you --KNOW-- the character, ok? ]

Molly Prewett  Gryffindor+Crest
    You belong in Gryffindor where dwell the brave at heart
    Our daring, nerve, and chivalry set Gryffindors apart!

Gryffindor House
    7th year

Your house prefects are:
    Remus Lupin
    and
    Lily Evans

Head boy:
    Arthur Weasley

Your Head of House is:
    Professor McGonagall

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:20 am