Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Owls... fun I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Owls... fun

Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Owls... fun Empty Owls... fun

Post  Alexander Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Alex was moving through the store front looking at all the things that was around him. Long black hair hung down against his face before he felt Alicia run past him towards the store. "This is the one!" she stated to him and Alex rolled his eyes. "I know.. hurry up... I'm not waiting all day..." He follow her in. His eyes looked along all the owl's. He didn't really have one, but this was Alice thing, he would steal it from her when he wanted to use it. He didn't do pets... He had a lizard.. and that was it.

He moved through the store and would look at a owl that sat there asleep. he would smirk and would poke at it in the cage. "Come on you dumb bird... wake up." He poked it a few more times and the bird would wake up. It would flap its wings and take off, the cage door would open, because someoen didn't shut it right and it would almost take off Alex's head. "DAMN IT!"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Owls... fun Empty Re: Owls... fun

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Alice was looking at all the owl's and was talking to the keep when her brother screamed. yes, they didn't get along, but she didn't want o see him hurt. Like it or not... he was still her brother. She would walk towards the bird that would fly up in to a tree away from the boy that swung at him when it flew into his face.

"Alex..." She muttered and would walk towards the tree. "I will get it..." She would step on to one of the bottom branches and push herself up into the tree farther. Soon making it to the top branches where the bird would lay. The Owl cryed at her, and no one wanted to hurt it. She would set on the lower banch and talk to it.

"Hey birdy... come on... I'm not going to hurt you." She would put one hand out. The bird would slowly wonder down to her arm. It would almost peck at her hand, but not hard enought to do anything. Slowly, it would step down on to her arm and she would raise her arm slowly to her shoulder. Alice always had a way with animels. Just the way she was. She looked way down the tree and sighed. "I think you did better in the tree my friend... Maybe I should get you?" She smiled and would slowly slid off the tree, branch, and start her way down.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun May 22, 2011 8:25 am

"Owls are truly delightful creatures Miss Crowe."

Came a cheerful voice from behind her. Dressed in splended purple robes and watching her over half moon spectables was with out a doubt the most recognizable wizard in England.

After all - He was on the Choclate Frog cards.

He looked at Alexander.

"Hello, Alex. Looking forward to a new start of term?"
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 pm

"If you fall... land on your head.." he muttered watching her almost carefully. Maybe he cared a little more then he acted for this little sister. His hands where in fists when he heard the head masters voice that almost made him jump out of his school. He spun around on his heals and rubbed the back of his neck a little.

"Um..Good evening Sir.. Yes.. I can't wait to get back to school... it would be fun to get to see my friends again. Best thing about our school, then a muggles... We only get to see each other for half the year." He stated looking up at his sister. "Alice get down! before you break your neck."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm

"You would... love... that" They sounded likea normal sister and brother. ALice was a good 3 to 4 years younger then her older brother. She would let her long legs hang down under her her hands resting against her lap. THe owl could fly, but it didn't want ot come down with a jerk like Alex down there. "Alex...you really shouldn't be a .... Hello?"

She was still in a skirt, but had shorts under it. The girl was a little monkey, shoes now under the tree and stocking feet swung back and forth on the bottom branch. She looked at how was reacting to the other person, and would turn around on the branch to look at him. Alice would wiggle off the branch and keep the owl on her shoulder. It wasn't like it couldn't fly... but it wasn't just going to come down to anyone. The black owl would just rest on her shoulder.. he was small, and seem to peck in to the girls hair.

"Miss Crowe... I'm Alicia.. " She smiled up at him. "Your.... the head master...right?" She asked curiously standing on the ground in her stockings. A little of a wild child she was. Alex would walk up behind her watching her. "Yes.. he is." Alex muttered.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun May 22, 2011 10:56 pm

He smiled at Alex, ever pleasent.

"Splendid."

His hand would reach inside is robes and withdraw a velvet bag and open the golden pull string.

"Lemon Drop?"

He asked, offering the candy to both of them. He would draw an owl treat from another pocket and give it to the bird would a gentle stroke of his finger to her beak.

"Yes, I'm the Headmaster. You can call me Professor Dumbledore, or Headmaster. I will call you Aleica, if that is what you prefer. It is a lovely name."

He looked back toward Alex a knowing eye.

"Surely, you can see your friends across the summer Holiday."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 am

Of course the small girl was still setting on the tree. She would slid down and was very careful not to bump the Owl, that would fly off and wait for her to get down, before landing on her. LEts just say.. Alice found her owl. IT was a small barn howl that was very dark in color. Alice looked up at the professor and smiled. "Yo ucan call me that or Alice... but.. I think Alice just chaced a owl up a tree, and not a rabbit down a whole." She smiled picking on her own name.

SHe would walk over and take a lemon drop. "Thank you sir." She was a very polite child. Not like her brother that would try to con anyone. "Alex.. i want this one..." She pointed at the owl that was on her shoulder. The owl would move forward and take the treat and would fly up on the tree branch very close to Alice and eat it. When done, it would fly back and land on Alices head. Letting it's claws only grip her hair a little, but not enough to hurt her. "I better go pay for her... him... Hmmm, are you a boy.. or a girl?" She asked curiously looking up at it.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 am

"Some, but most live so far away from me... Other then owls and writting we don't really get to see much of one another... " He stated looking up at him and would look towards the half pint sister. "WHy that one!! IT tried to take my head off.." Alicia just looked at him. "I earned the money for a pet... I cleaned every room in the manor even yours and the dog house.. I get which one I wanted.. and this one likes me.."

Alex sighed and would pullt out the money before taking one of the lemon drops. "Thank you sir.." He would only give her the ammount father said she could have for the damn bird. HE glared at his sibling. She annoyed him to no end.. why did dad keep her? He didn't get it.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 am

"Did you know that the books were written about a neighbors child, a delightful little girl named Alice. Perhaps she is a relitive -extended no doubt."

He would not in understanding.

"Friends at a distance is quiet challengeing but you will see them again, very soon."

He looked back at the girl.

"The Owl is female."

He said with a smile, back to alex.

"It is indeed an important time in your life Mr.Crowe - to decide where and who your friend truly are."

His eyes wise before he offered them another lemon drop.

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 10:05 am

She would listen to him and smile. "No, it is a book. Fiction about a girl that follows a rabbit down a whole and ends up in wonderland. It is my nickname... my brother made it a taunt when i was little, so I made it my nickname because i'm just like the girl in the book." She smiled up at him. She was a cheerful child. "Excuse me sir... i need to pay for my owl. SHE, is now mine." She grinned and would go pay for it.

Sh ewuld come back just as fast and cross her arms behind her back again. "No thank you, I still got this one." She pointed to the one she was sucking on still. "I can't wait to start school. Remus been talking to me... He seems to think i am going ot like it." SHe grinned.

Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 10:12 am

Alex would look at her sibling and stay quiet. "Yeah... Most of my friends are english.. I"m Roman... So ... yeah.. a bit of a spaned, but it just makes it better when school starts." He stated giving him a half smile not liking the fact his sister got THAT owl. She always had to get things that he didn't like.

HE watched her come back and would look up at The head master and nod his head a bit. "Thanks.. These are actually really good." He smiled and would pop another in to his mouth.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Dumbledore smiled pleasently.

"Mr.Lupin? He's a very good friend to have. Perhaps the sorting hat will put you in the same house. As for the book my dear - it is a fictional book. Yes, but the man who wrote it was inspired by a friends daughter named Alice...he would take her and her sisters on boat rides and tell them all these wild stories. He would make Alice the star...one day, he desided to write them now and that became the book."
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Alex listens, "Always sounded to me the book was talking about her." He poked his sister in the arm that gave him a glare. "That is actually pretty intesting.." When he said his sister would be in Griphendor, he almost crossed his eyes in annoyance. he really didn't like the fact that a Crowe would be there... That made his sister completely worthless, but he kept all that to himself.

"Anyhow... I think we need to get going Sir. Our Father is going to be waiting for us... Thank you for the lemon drops."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Of course, the younger girl was amazed that Alice was a real person!! She smiled a little and looked up at him. Like any child that was getting told a story, or something great! "Really really? That is Amazing!" She couldn't help but smile. "I want to be like Alice.. she was very brave, and I hope i'm in the same house as him.." When her brother poked her she swatted at his hand. "Better then being in the same house as you." She stuck her tongue out at her brother.

Alex would just roll hsi eyes. "What ever... we will still win this year..." he muttered rubbing the back of his neck.

Alice would cant her head to the side. She didn't get told much about the school. Only things about Alex ranting's he did. She was extremely excited about school. She looked at her brother and sighed. "But I'm not ready to go home yet..." She knew her brother just wanted to go off and do bad things. he didn't like being around adults to much. She would smile and look up at the head master. "I can't wait for school to start. I really hope i'm in class with Remus, he is fun to talk too." She was already the poor boys shadow.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue May 24, 2011 8:47 am

He smiled, clearly delighted by her reaction.

"Quiet. Do not worry - The Sorting Hat will see into your mind. He knows our minds better than we do. He'll put you where you belong."

When the boy said he was about to go home, Dumbledore nodded.

Disbelieveing, but not saying.

"Why don't you run home, Alex, I'm sure I can find someone to entertain your sister during these dangerous times."

He smiled pleasently, his eyes looknig around.

"Miss Prewett!"

He called seeing Molly come out of a shop."
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Hearing her name called by that familiar voice, Molly did a double take -upon seeing Dumbledore's twinkling eyes- she returned his smile pleasantly and bowed her head slightly in recognition of the head master.

" Yes, Head Master?"

She tilted her head to the slightly red curls falling down away from her round porcelain features those chocolate eyes twinkling with their own light.

Spotting Alicia out of corner of her eye her smile tugged in her direction remembering her from the pet shop.

"Good to see you again." she offered politely.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm

"Thank you sir.. Alicia.. you better make it to the floo, before i leave, or you will have to find your own way home." he would flick her ear a little usual older brother thing beforee smiling. "Thank you sir. Have a good day." And Alex wsa off quickly.

------

Alice would look at her brother and swat at him. "Sotp that!" she would protect her owl from him and kind of glare. She would look up at him and smile. "Thank you sir. " She didn't want to go with him.. his friends where mean to her. She wasn't like them. "I hope soo... I don't think i'm like Alex.." She stated wrickling her nose.

She looked towards Molly and smiled. "Hello, you where at the pet shop..right? With the older boy.." She grinned remembering. "i'm sorry.. I didn't mean to upset that dark haired girl.."
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue May 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Dumbledore would hand Molly a small velvet bag after the boy walked away.

"Here, a little Floo powder for Aliecia's trip home - just incase her brother happens to miss the expected time."

He smiled, he always had a knack for knowing more than he appeared.

"Now, Miss Molly -- I am glad to see our new friend. It seems her brother had a previous engagement - - I though you would be a lovely substitiude to help her buy her things and see the sights -- You do reember being a first year I suspspect."

HE smiled fondly.

"I do, alas...fell into the lake and was saved by the gaint squid.."

He bowed to both still talking as he walked away.

"Such a kind creature."

Be disapperiateing to parts unknown.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Fri May 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"Yes, of course sir."

Molly's upbeat voice resounded throughout the streets as a warm smile passed across her lips her full cheeks rose high creating cute dimples in her face dark eyes lighting up at the girl as she offered her hand.

"C'mon, this won't take long and we can get a treat afterwards. I don't know if Arthur told you yet but I'm a bit talented at cooking."

she bragged for once, right proud of herself for her abilities in the kitchen. Molly loved showing off her talents to new friends especially those that could appreciate her love for sweets.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 27, 2011 9:47 pm

"Sounds good to me.. I'm always have a good mind, NOT to go home." She would grip the other girls hand and would walk along with her. "You and Aurther together?" She asked curiously looking up at her with her new owl on her shoulder. She had a cage now.. but wasn't going ot use it. There was no need for it. The owl didn't leave her.

She looked at where the head master was one at, and would look back at Molly. "Your nice... So are you in your last year of school?" She asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 am