Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Where the pleasent dare not thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Where the pleasent dare not thread

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Where the pleasent dare not thread Empty Where the pleasent dare not thread

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 am

He had finished his own shopping before walking fearlessly down the alleyway of Knockturn. Not many people came down here and thoes who did had reasons best kept for themselves. He knew each and every Dark Wizard here, and they - on the most part - knew it was a good idea to keep the Malfoy name content.

It opened a lot of doors.

Thoes doors which didn't open for the Malfoy name, certainally did for the Malfoy Money.

He turned into Borgein and Burkes, his eyes sweeping over the counter for any new accusitions.

His eyes lingered on a Hangmans Noose.

The small parchment under it read : Twenty Muggles hanged in its grasp. Appears a real rope until a Mudblood or a muggle touches it. Then it takes them by the throat

He filed that bit away for later it may come in handy.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Where the pleasent dare not thread Empty Re: Where the pleasent dare not thread

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm

``That could come in handy hmm?`` A voice came from over Lucius' shoulder. He would very likely recognize the voice as that of Bellatrix Black. She was leaning against the wall playing with her wand, chewing on the tip of it, those slightly manic, dark eyes watched him as if she were a cat watching her prey, unsteady, mentally unstable. A monster waiting for the right teacher to take her to her true potential. ``We could have suuuuuch fun with that... I should get one for 'Cissa for her birthday....``
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 21, 2011 7:57 am

Lucius didn't fully turn, he mearly looked over his shoulder slightly. Smrik, as always in place.

"I was thinking the same thing."

He answered back.

"It could be fun to just drop in at some Muggles house, no ties to us..."

He smirked at 'ties'.

"Pun intended."

He would turn and face her. Sshe was a good looking girl, and she seemed to enjoy their new ... teacher as much as he did. Unlike Severus who was still hung up on that stupid little mudblood.

"Though for something as creative as this...I'd want the credit."

He would toss it to her.

"Any mud in your blood Bella?"

He teased.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

He was wondering around the place. Getting his barings so to speak. When you mostly like the dark and night, you mostly stick to it. Pale skin and light crystal blue eyes looking around the world around him. The boy would quiet and was smoking a cig. Demi was just wondering around and thinking on the mission put in to his hands. He wasn't like the rest of them. The ones that where dark in Slytherin, he had a different job on to his hands.

He would hear only Lucious part of the conversation. "Sounds like something a dark soul would do... but you going to drop down the chimeny like Oh Saint Nick? or are you going to do it through the front door while they sleep... A window of their children.... letting the muggle parents find the kids dead?"

Okay...Demi had been standing there for a moment... quiet... Studying them. Just a bit... he had his black hoody on, not his robes. he was from America... he had a tainted Cig hanging from his lips lit, and a zippo lighter tosed up and down in his hand. The sound of the metal clipping as the lighter shut in his hand. A bit of a pyro. he was in Griffendor, but who would cut him out of being dark. "Ohhhh, or how about just setting the whole god damn thing on fire... and make it so no one can find the place of adnightion?" he spoke softly... letting his words dance on the wind in the alley only. His words.. where only for the two standing in the alley.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun May 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Bellatrix couldn't deny that she was a bit jealous of Narcissa, having attracted the attention of a man such as Lucius Malfoy, but that was what it was... and if it brought more renown to the Black name, she could have him. That didn't stop Bella from flirting thought.

When he asked if she had any mud in her blood she had to resist the urge to slap him, and then gouge his eyes out for even suggesting such a thing! How dare he! She shivered a bit. ``Shut your mouth Lucius Malfoy.`` She purred dangerously. She would let her fingers wind around the rope as if to prove her point, it didn't so much as twitch, simply laid still. She would take the rope and come forward, looping it around the back of Lucius' neck and pulling herself up until she was nearly lip to lip with him. ``How about you Lucius?`` But she knew the answer already, the rope remained still... she never had an ounce of doubt that Lucius would be completely pure blooded, even with the rumors of Veela and Vampire blood in the mix.

Her eyes flashed over when the third person appeared in the dingy little shop, her head resting on Lucius' shoulder, coming down off of her tip toes and looking at the boy. She listened to him speak. ``What is your family?`` She asked without shame... if he was any less then a pure blood name Lucius knew she would likely throw the rope at him, just to test it.\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun May 22, 2011 3:15 pm

He smirked beautiful at her muted outrage. When she came over and looped the rope around his neck, his hands held her by the hips. It was in the cards he would marry Narissa. It was a marriage for strenght and wealth, and he was completly ok with that. He found her attractive and that was a plus. But he would never be 'devoted' to her...course, he had not such expectations that she be devoted to him either. Least not after they had an heir to the throne so to speak. He would let his tounge slide out and lick her lips in teaseing before the boy spoke.

He made no effort to release her only looking lazily at him.

"All sound ideas..I liked the children bit best...choke the weed before it grows."

He purred his eyes watched the boy waiting for the answer to her question.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

He watched the girl and just smirked. HE didn't care much for his family name... it didn't really matter, he was raised by a completely different family name. "My Name is Craft... that is my blood... but Mclocked is who raised me." He stated and watched the other. "Oh.. don't chock the weed.. I might need that later." HE joked that cig hanging from his lips could be seen, he rolled it himself. It wsn't prefect... by all means.

"Did I walk in on something.. going to shag out here in the streets... what a site to see... Maybe i will like this place after all.." He stated before flicking the lighter open. "You two talk to load.." he muttered absently.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon May 23, 2011 12:46 am

A soft giggle escaped Bella, she would never do anything with Lucius until her sister was finished with him, because for all of the madness within her, she loved her sister very much. She did like to be the center of attention though, so as long as Lucius didn't push her away, she stayed where she was.

``Shag? Here? No.`` She purred softly looking at Dmitrius... watching him for a moment or two absently, not really sure what she thought of him. Craft? It was not a pure blood name she knew, but then, he had an American accent... so maybe he was. There was only one way to find out.

She finally pushed off of Lucius before sauntering towards Dmitrius, who... if he had a heart beat and wasn't completely bent, would see was attractive... she was smokin' and worse yet... she knew it...

She would move until she was uncomfortably close to him, dark eyes looking up at him, as she was fairly short, though that was no reason to underestimate her. She reached up and took his hand rolled fag and tucked it between her own ruby lips, taking a drag off of it. If it was tobacco she would inhale it before releasing the smoke out of her nose, if it were weed, she would inhale it and hold the breath for a few moments before letting it out. ``Are you a pure blood Craft?`` She asked, not offering the cigarette back to him.\\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 am

He looked down at her with thoe haunting baby blue eyes. He would smirk as she took his cig. HE was a good six feet tall. Craft was a hidden day... Witch trails and all that fucking fun shit. He would watch her for a long time... not saying a word before a small smirk came to her lips. "What if I said no? You going to blow me full of wholes?"

He jocked with a grin. There was a reason he was in Griphendor, he had the same attitude, but it would change as the other took a hit of his Joint. "Hmmm, that was my last one too you bitch." He muttered but he didn't sound mad, to high. "Yes.. I'm a fucking pure blood... Mom was a witch, dad was a wizard.... Load and behold... "HE pointed towards himself. "Wizard... " HE would then plunk his Joint from her lips and smirk. "That enough for you? Do I need to lay out the family tree... in cross stitch?" He joked, but not humor came to his voice. To high...

"By the way.. your hot.. i would shag you in the street." He muttered looking at Lucious. "Your a Malfoy right? and your a black?" HE asked looking back at the girl.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am

Yeah, Lucius had no such Loyalities. All of the Black girls were attarctive, though Adromeda seemed a little bent, the other two had his attention. Narsissa was slightly subservant while Bella not.

Each had a time and a place. He didnt expect Narsissa's loyalty either, atleast once she had fathered an heir to all the money and power there names supplied.

He smirked watching the pair, and raised an eyebrow when he called her a bitch. Cocky little SOB.

When he named him and Bella by their surnames he leaned back and crossed his arms loosely.

"My my my...someone has been doing their homework. Leaves me to wonder...why?"

He would walk over take the joint out of her lips before taking a drag and handing it back to her.

"What are you doing in Knockturn Alley...there are monsters here."

He glanced sideways at Bellatrix.

"Give him the rope, Bella"

He said causually.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue May 24, 2011 4:40 pm

There were exactly three men in the world who Bella would obey without a fight. Her father, Lucius and Voldemort, not in that order. So when the joint was taken from her by Lucius, only to then be given back, she barely got a drag in before it was taken back by Dmitri. Pout!

She smiled when the other said he'd fuck her right then and there. ``What house are you in Craft?`` She asked, as she turned and took up the rope, skipping over before holding it out to Craft while still leaning on Lucius some. Bella was not subservient, but she was insane, and if the right person knew how to preen it, they could make an effective assassin out of her.

``These days, you can't trust anyone.`` She said holding the rope out to him. ``And to answer your question... yes.`` And she clearly was not joking.\\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Dmitri would listen to them and take the rope and couldn't help but have fun with it. The moehawk hippie would take the rope and would make it hit his throut and wrapped it around himself and pulled it. "OH GOD IT IS KILLING ME!! MY FATHER BETRAYED ME!!" he didn't yell it,k just threw his voice a little before pulling the rope loose.

"Either your trick doesn't work.. or i'm full blooded sex." He would throw the rope over his shoulder and let it lay there. he would grin. "I'm a transfer... My House was like Slytherlin.. but a few things where... changed... so I'm goign to be in Griphendor... so on the pranks... give me some love.. don't kill me... I'm taking one for the team.. so to speak.."

Craft would smile at them. "So don't be to friendly to me in school.. might look bad... you getting along with a griphdorks.."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Lucius would come and stand more behind Bella than beside her, an arm draping loosely over her shoulders and chest. Not quiet touching anything, but hey...he was a flirt to.

He rested his chin on her shoulder, sexy psycho she was , and would tilt his head toward her.

"Ya know...It could be fun to have a spy in the midst."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Bella's eyes widened slightly when the boy made the rope tighten on him, it took her a moment to realize that he had done it not the rope, and here she was hoping to get to see a mudblood die. Pout. When Lucius wrapped around her, she leaned back against him some, she loved to snuggle. And sometimes being flirty and mad was the best way to get to Bellatrix.

She was not yet as bad as she would be once she was in Azkaban Prison, however, she was fairly mad before any of that happened. She knew that Narcissa wanted Lucius, but he was crazy sexy... and so strong, and just mad enough to know the beauty of the brazen madness of Bellatrix Black!

``Indeed it would, what if he could get his sexy self close to the Marauders.`` She purred, reaching her long claw like nails out and bipping the other on the nose with one.\\[/i]
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Dmitri would watch the two of them before pulling out a normal cig and would light it when the join was gone. He would step in closer and look towards them both.

"Isn't that the point?"

A grin lanced his lips then. "If i get in with them... then you know more then anyone what is going on... what is going ot happen... What they are up too.. .and who to go after.. and what time they are ... alone..." HE purred taking a drag of the cig. The smoke slowly snaked out his nose before being picked up in the wind and blow around him. HE was creepy looking when like that.. his hood up... hiding his pale featuers.

"I am good with the shadows... thought... what they don't know... won't hurt them..."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh he made her tingle from head to toe at the moment. She loved the way he spoke as if he could pluck the thoughts out of her head.

It took her a moment to realize that tingle in her wasn't just because she was standing between two very handsome, powerful, and dark wizards, but there was a familiar tingle in her forarm.

She stepped forward and grabbed his arm, pulling his sleeve up.

Oh! He was marked! She leaned down, those lush lips pressing against that mark, with the intimacy as if it were an icon of Christ and she a true believer.

``As much as I believe in wearing this with pride, you will not make it far in Gryffindor if they see it.`` She purred softly. She would take a peice of cloth and wrap it around his arm. Taking her wand and pressing the tip against it, the fabric forming around his arm before taking the color of his skin. After a moment longer, and a few soft chants, it also took on the feel of skin so that no one could see or feel it there.\\
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:26 pm

][testing, testing one two?][
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Lucius had stayed quiet, clearly mulling the concept over. For all the apperance of a spoiled rich kid - he was very intellegent and tended to be 10 steps ahead when others had just heard the starting pistol.

When she stepped away his hand slid from her shoulder to her hip - not restraining her, just there.

When she showed his mark a slow smile spread across thoes defined features.His tounge slide ever so softly along his lower lip watching the pair. They were beautiful and their devotion made them sexy beyond words.

"Good thing our Bella here is of age."

His knucles slid along her side.

"Gets us out of all sorts of spots. Have you figured out how to get out of the castle if you are called by the master?"

He was leaning over her shoulder to speak quietly to the other. It was knockturn Alley, but aurours had been known to risk their lives in here and he would not be over heard.

When he said master it was breathed with affection, near her ear as it were.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue May 31, 2011 2:22 am

Demi would just grin looking at his arm now covered with the cloth. He would poke at it a little. "Well well... what a nice little trick, lovette." HE grinned and would kiss her cheek not caring if this guy was with her. He kind of liked flirting with someone watching... he loved picking on people. He would jump in a randum guys lap just to see what reaction he would get out of them, or pull a girl down in to his lap and kiss on her while her boy friend stood there in shock.

"Hmm, and how do you do that?" HE asked looking otwards Lucious as he took another deep drag of his cig. "Hmm better yet... don't tell me... Let me figure it out..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 am