Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A well earned treat I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

A well earned treat

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

A well earned treat Empty A well earned treat

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

He didn't make much more than to feed himself working at the inn, but with Hogwarts about to start and soon having free room and board with a steady meal, he had decided to give himself a treat.

He had about five sickles to his name as he scaned over the treats most out of his price range but he settled for plan vanilla ice cream. He paid for it with a nod and a thank you before walking outside.

His robes were worn, and less then the perfect ones thats strolled past but you would never hear him complain about it - he was glad for a chance to be on his feet and making a living.

A rare accomplishment and one he was quiet proud of.

Another was the prefect badge that he currently withdrew from his pocket turning it over in his fingers.He had never really had anything - new - least wise not as long as he could remember. That little badge meant the world to him.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

A well earned treat Empty Re: A well earned treat

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 12:27 pm

The first year would get far away from her brother and his idoits!!! She didn't like hanging out with them, and she didn't know anyone her age that wanted to hang out with her. She had her new book under her arm, and would walk in to the ice cream shop. She ahd a few gallen's to her right now, but she was only given two or three. Her father wanted her to have no chance of getting away.

It was warm, it might be odd to see the young girl with a long sleeve shirt on, but she was always seen with them. The young boy would look up at the male that was in there and smiled. "Remus..." She grinned and would run up to him. "How are you!" She smiled brightly to him. She only met him once, but thoguht him to be a good friend. Though he was a good 3 or 4 years older then the 11 year old.

Her arms crossed behind her back, her long blonde hair brushed down against her shoulders and dark green eyes. She looked at the treats in the box waiting for her turn.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Remus was sitting outside, we can just assume she hasn't gone in yet. He was sitting on the bench and looked up from his book and ice cream when she approched. He noticed she wore long sleeves but it wasn't his place to say anything, after all...he was always in long sleeves himself, though - no doubt the reasons were diffrent.

He smiled at her when she approched, she had become his shadow, but he found she didn't bug him to badly - not the crazy whinely 11 year olds most first years were.

"Hello Alicia."

He said kindly.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 12:47 pm

(Oops lol)

The young girl would smile at him. She didn't act like a normal 11 year old, she did live in her own little world form time to time. "May I set with you?" She would ask before setting beside him on the bench. her arms crossed over her chest a little looking around to make sure Alex wasn't around. She didn't want to deal with him.

"i'm sorry my brother is a jerk... I don't think i will be put in his house.. I hope... I'm not.." She stated letting her shoes tap against the ground. Since this was before school started, the girl didn't know what house she was really in just yet. She was hoping for anything but Sytherlan. She let her book rest in her lap now looking at the ground. "So your a prefect?" She asked looking at his badage.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 1:29 pm

"Yeah."

He said, though his tone didn't seem like he expected it. He felt for sure James would have got it on Merit but it would seem this was Dumbledores way of helping him reign in his classmates - cause that wasn't gonna happen.

"I don't think you will -least not from what I've seen. You don't seem PureBlood Mad, or overly arrogant...seems like thoes are two prerequistes for that house."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 pm

"We will see when school starts. I can't wait" She smiled because that ment she would be away from her home. She didn't like the way her family looked at her. "I don't think i'm a pureblood... My brother has been calling me a Mudblood... more and more resently.. I think he knows something about something I don't... My mom glares at me when I call her mom now... So ... I stay away from there.. but... it doesn't matter... "

"God I'm gabby today.. one min... that icecream looks good." She grinned and would walk in and get her some. Seh would set back down by him when she got some and would take a mouth full. She didn't know why she liked hanging otu with Remus... he was really nice to her... Something she didn't get alot where she lived.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

He let her ramble and hid his suprise as she gave up most of her life story in one breath. but thats how it was with preteens...You put up with them for five seconds and they are trust worthy. It could get her hurt but lucky Remus really was.

"Well, even if you aren't - It isn't anything to ashamed of. My father was a wizard and my mother was a Muggle, so no judgement here."

He smiled finishing his ice cream before she came back.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 3:46 pm

"I do'nt think i should be ashamed either... but that is just how my family is." She would flop down beside him and take a bite. She let her legs cross her legs at the knee and would look down at for a moment. She would lean in to him a little and whisper. "If you can do magic.. then you should do it.. if you are half, then it shouldn't matter... you are just as good as a whole... just you have to work harder to shine>" She smiled a little taking another bite and leaning back.

She would go quiet again looking down at her book. "So... what is school like? " Big brothers where not the best thing to ask. All he wanted to tell her was about first year and picking on them. How she was going to be picked on, and probably hurt in her first yer. She would bite down on her spoon a little. She had moments of getting really quiet and kind of spacing out. "Do you ahve any siblings?" She asked curiously.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 3:59 pm

He stood up and tossed the empty Ice cream cup in the rubbish bin before sitting back down beside her.

"I know a lot of witches and wizards who are half born or less who are very impressive - some more than pure bloods. Lily Evans - Shes in my house, is muggle born, flatted both James Potter and Sirius Black - two prominant pure blood names - in dueling club last year."

He watched people as they passed.

"I don't know, School I guess. Its what you make of it. I like school, but alot of people wish it was summer all year round."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

"That is cool. I hope i get to meet them." She smiled up at him before watching so many walking by. Many children with thier mothers and fathers happy. Sometimes.. Alice really felt like an orphan. people thougth she got all she wanted because of her family, but she didn't. They couldn't let her go looking like a hand-me-down child to school. That would look bad... only reason she had new school clothing. The girl would look out at the pople before finishing off her icecream.

"I would rather be a school then home for the summer... to bad there isn't a huge year round summer school." She stated bitting down on the tip of her wooden spoon. She would just look at the people again. "So you like history? That is what you where reading at the shop.." She asked looking up at him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 7:42 am

"Yeah. I think if we can learn from History we aren't doomed to make the same mistakes. With the War getting worse, I can't help but look for answers in places other than the Ministry. (Goverment) "

He smirked at the little wide eyed first years, you could peg the muggle borns, they were amazed by all this.

He feared for them.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

"I don't like this war.. I like going to school.. I get to learn history... SOme books my dad won't let me read. Like the one you got... I asked but i get an odd look..." She shurged her shoulders and ould set beside the other playing with the wooden spoon. IT was nice to have someone older to talk too that didn't treat you like some idoit child. Alice wasn't an idoit child.

"So what do you think will come out of this war?" She asked curiously looking up at him. She was already attatched to him a bit. He always took time to talk to her. Alot more then most would.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 am

"I think, that people will die. I think the weak will run and the brave will fight. I think Voldemort has a edge because he is reaching out beyond wizards. He is trying to get werewolves, giants, and vampires, and goblins on his side with the talk of offering their freedom. I think the fact wizards have treated anything less than them as dismissable, is going to hurt us in this war."

He signed his eyes misty in thought.

"But I want to fight, I won't see thoes I love killed and take cover...no man should."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

The little half pint would listen to him talk. IT was a big thing for someone that only was in her first year to understand. "Family's are divide and it might only be one or two on one side.." She muttered knowing htis already very well. She didn't want to be a bad person... she didn't want to be dark like her family. All the crowes where always dark.. she wanted to be alight. She was nothing like them.

She looked down at her shoes before curling her arms around his shoulders when he started sounding sad. After all... he was her new best friend, probably first friend the girl ever had. "Remus... When school starts... even if I'm not in your House... can I still come hang out with you?" She wanted someone to trust. She didn't have many. SHe would play with the end of her skirt. "I want to fight too.. but not like my brother..."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 3:05 pm

He smiled at her. She was a sweet kid.

"Course you can."

He smiled before standing.

"I have to head out for work. I'll see you at school ok?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"Sounds good to me." sh ewould smile and let him go standing up and throwing her icecream cup away. "You beter be there!" She would smile. "I better go find Alex.. he is probably got some one holding him up against a wall at wand point" She would skip off to find her older brother then.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Remus gave a small wave before walking back toward the book store - he would use the floo to go to work. His mind was on the war. His eyes far away. He hadn't written Sirius or James over the summer...He knew both would have swooped in and tore off trying to avenge him.

He couldn't have risked it.

He would tell them at hogwarts...least then, they would be harder pressed to leave grounds.

His eyes on the ground as he took a short cut into an alleyway toward the store.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

Of course... Alex was following her... wondering where she was wondering off almost every other day. He found her setting with Remus and would smirk. This was too good of a deal. Snaking his way towards a few others slytherin boys... He would talk them in to do a little job for him. of course... it was all a trick, and they thought ALex was their friend. Truly.. Alex had ... pawns.. not friends most of the time. HE didn't make friends wel because no one was good enough for him.

He would track Remus following him before getting the goons in place. They knew where he worked, all because Alice liked to go there alot. Two boys would suddenly black Remus' Path. "Well hello there muddblood... nice to see you here?"

Two more would get behind him. "I heard you snitched on someone a few days back... we thought we would teach you what we do to a snitch.."

Two of the boys came from the sides and two from the front. They wehre going to pin him down and start kicking and beating on him. Crow was not about ot et his hands dirty. He set on some barrows down the way just watching this. Oh, what fun puppets where!!! He was getting good at this too... which was the scary part. He wasn't as good at Luci... but he could do his own for being fourteen years old and how his family was. Con-artest... everyone but Alice.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 8:12 am

Remus mind had been on his mother and was torn rather abruptly from his thoughts by the voices. His eyes snapping up to find two people blocking his path. On the plus side it was better than two death eaters, but these days - who knew. It seemed Voldemort was getting anyone he could.

He turned on his heel to go the otherway and found it blocked.

Shit.

Logically, he had a strenght adavanage and he knew he could have taken atleast two of them. But he couldn't risk it. All it would take was one of them finding out, and then letting slip he got in a fight with them. He would have been out on his ass in a heart beat...if not in Azkaban.

While he faced the other two he was shoved into a wall by the ones behind him. The moon was been two weeks ago, but unable to do magic out of school - his wounds had been left to heal the muggle way. So the impact into that brick wall caused him to scream as a bad gash on his upper arm ripped back open.

The pain was disorienting and it didn't take much for him to be shoved to the earth. Curling his knees to protect his belly and cupping his hands over the back of his head in the fetal position he tried to limit the area they could kick.

One his his already broken ribs and he choked back blood.

A minute into this fight and he looked like he'd been hit by a truck. His eyebrow and lip busted, his lip bleeding. A few self inflicted wounds had re opened. But its not hard to do real damange when he couldn't risk fighting back. He just lay there prone and biteing back screams - he didn't want to give them the satisfaction , maybe they would just get bored and move on.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 23, 2011 12:07 pm

A well earned treat 2088-108XB

The sound of snarling interrupted the fight as the monstrously large black German shepherd dog came around the corner of one of the buildings. Long fur standing up across his back, ears flattened against his head, a low and rumbling growl erupting between showing ivory teeth.

The dog charged forward, tail up, body tense, snapping those heavy jaws at the boys attacking Remus. When the boys backed up to double think he would position himself between them and Remus.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Mon May 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Two of the boys saw the dog and took off quickly. Not wanting to mess with a rabbid dog! "Hurry let it bite Lupin!!" Thye would take off. By now, Alexander had climbed up on one of the fire expects. He didn't see a reason to geta Death Eater to beat him up.... He could of done that much himself.. but now he set on the fire exape giggling a bit.

"Isn't my fault he doesn't fight back..." He muttered from where he sat a bit away from them. Knowing no one could cast, and he could run up the rest of the steps in to the bandended building before they jumped up on the bottom of the pulled laddered fire exape.

THe other to boys would throw rocks at the dog as they took off. They where really idoits... Alex was using their brone so he didn't get himself hurt. He would climb up the exape then and snake in to the building.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm

A well earned treat Doghug

Remus had never been happier to hear the snarling rumbling of a pissed off dog. He knew who it was at once. He soon heard the feet of his attackings running away from him but stayed prone a few moments longer both to be sure they were gone and to recover his wits. Slowly he uncruled wiping his face with his bloody sleeve. His right arm still held close to his chest and bled freely.

Slowly he managed to get into a sitting posture his eyes looking over the dog for injury.

"You ok?"

He asked softly between coughs. He would reach out and let his hand slide along Sirius jaw before scratching him behind his ears. He hated having to lay down and take it. He wasn't such a wuss, he was more than capible of holding his own. It irriated him to no end that he had to be a bitch about it and get the crap kicked out of him just to stay away from azkaban.

He would lean forward and wind his arms around the big black mutts neck in silent graditiude. Atleast his brothers knew he wasn't what he had to pretend to me...well. He laughed to himself, I guess thats true across the board.

Remus - the whimp - Lie
    Remus - the human - Lie
    Remus - the straight -...

He shook that from his mind at once. Having lived by himself for the last few weeks, it gave him way to much time to think...He slowly leaned back from the dog his eyes sweeping over him once more to make sure the rocks hadn't hurt him. Meeting thoes all to human dog eyes before quickly looking away.

Yep, entirely, to much time to think.

"Come on. Ii have a room at the three broomsticks..."

He would use the wall and Sirius' doggy shoulders as leaverage to get on his feet. Another round of coughing before he would wait on the dog
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 am

Sirius yelped when one of those rocks came across his muzzle, cutting him and causing him to step back pawing at it for a moment. His ears rounded hearing the giggling from afar. Oh he liked this! He liked being able to smell people, hear people. He was new to this form, only this summer had he learned to do this, his tail wagging languidly as the other spoke to him.

Large black ears rounded forward and his jaws parted, a soft whine escaping him before licking the hand that came up his muzzle, tipping his head into the scratching fingers. He would not change back until they were safely away.

Though the other had not seen Sirius like this before, he could look in the dog's eyes and know who he was. Sirius had sent him a letter that he had been instructed to burn when he first succeeded at the shift. Told him he was a large black dog... so there was no way Remus didn't know who he was.

Haunches slowly folded, it was easier for Remus to cling to the large black dog, now sitting before him with his large head resting on his shoulder, then it would have been for him to cling to Sirius as Sirius... he knew that, dogs had a certain appeal to them.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 am

"Well Done."

He whispered softly, as the world finally came still. He would look around them one final time to make sure no one else was hiding about.

"Comeone, we can contiune this conversation at the 3 broomsticks."

|We can just move to that thread if ya like |
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Sirius followed, tongue lolling out, good goofy dog!\\

~Exit Sirius~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:15 am