Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Professor McGonagall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Professor McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall
    Minerva McGonagall

Professor McGonagall Empty Professor McGonagall

Post  Minerva McGonagall Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC: Faith
    Mun Name:Ren
    OOC:
    Mun Name:Ren
    Mun Age:22
    How long have you played: 12+ years
    How active are you: Loads
    When are you most active: night
    Do you play any other Characters here - who: Voldemort

NAME Professor McGonagall

Birthdate: October 4 (JKR).
    Birthyear: approximately 1925 (Sch2).

Family: unknown.
    Name: Minerva was the Roman goddess of wisdom. McGonagall's last name comes from poet Sir William Topaz McGonagall.

Hair: Black, pulled back into a bun (PS7).
    Eyes: Square glasses, beady eyes.
    Distinguishing features: rarely smiles (PS8); she wears tartan plaids -- even her nightdress and dressrobes are tartan.

Animagus: a tabby cat with square markings around its eyes (PS1).
    Patronus: a tabby cat with spectacle eye markings (DH30).
    Hogwarts: Transfiguration Professor 1956-1998; Deputy Headmistress 1991-1998.
    House: Gryffindor (c. 1937-44); Head of Gryffindor 1991-1998.
    Field: Transfiguration.
    Office: First floor (up the main staircase, down a corridor).
    Affiliation: Member of the Order of the Phoenix.
    Interests: She is very keen on Quidditch.

The Transfiguration professor and Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts for over forty years, and a powerful witch and AnimagusMcGonagall has a stern exterior, keeping her classes strictly controlled and following the rules closely yet has a warm heart and cares deeply for her friends and students. She also played a vital role in the Order of the Phoenix, valiantly directing the final battle against Voldemort Professor McGonagall has dark hair which she pulls into a bun, wears glasses and is frequently dressed in tartan plaids

McGonagall was the head of Gryffindor House during Harry’s years at Hogwarts and was known for teaching challenging classes She did not break rules (or tolerate misbehavior She also refused to favor her own house however, McGonagall cared deeply about Gryffindor’s success . She cried when Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup
    Underneath her stern exterior, it was always clear that McGonagall cared deeply for her students. Her first instinct was to protect them at all times and she could become quite emotional when they were hurt but instead mourned at the passing of James and Lily McGonagall often got emotional over Harry’s safety in particular she was proud to have him in her house.
    Though generally respectful of her fellow teachers, McGonagall had little patience for less competent colleagues. A sarcastic wit came out, for instance, in talking with Lockhart or Trelawney ); though she was willing to defend even Trelawney – and lead the school in revolt – when faced with Dolores Umbridge. She is a tough woman; McGonagall took four stunning spells to the chest and survived , although she walked with a walking stick for awhile afterwards
    McGonagall had a great admiration and trust for Albus Dumbledore passionately defending him and being more than willing to fight on his behalf . When he was gone, McGonagall stepped up to fill his shoes; she drove Snape from Hogwarts and, completely trusting Harry’s instructions, willingly led the school in the Battle against Voldemort – even dueling Voldemort herself as the battle drew to a close She was also one of the first to rush to Harry upon Voldemort’s defeat, symbolic of the important place she held both in his life and in the wizarding world
    Minerva McGongall is an Animagus, able to turn into a cat with markings around the eyes, similar to her square spectacles (Her Patronus is also a cat She traditionally performs the Sorting ceremony at the Welcoming Feast
    Bir
    The Sorting Hat
    The Sorting Hat

Professor McGonagall Empty Re: Professor McGonagall

Post  The Sorting Hat Thu May 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Accepted - She will be the Head of Gryffindor House as well as the Professor of Transfiguration.

Please be awear that as a teach you need to post an assignment in your class at the start of each week. It needn't be anything drawn out - just something for the students to interact with if they see fit:

Turn a tea cup into a Tea cozy

You may also award and deduct points Please post and House point changes in the updates fourm

Ex:
    10 Points from Gryffindor for Lily Evans correct answer
    10 points from slytherin for Lucius Malfoy's snarky responce

etc.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm