Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Summoned?..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Summoned?.....

Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Summoned?..... Empty Summoned?.....

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Greyback was not usually one to come when summoned, but he had been surprised by getting an owl from Remus... so... once he was done eating it he shifted to his human form, dressed and headed to the shack to away the other.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Summoned?..... Empty Re: Summoned?.....

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

When he arrived he would find Remus sitting on the same bed as before. He kept looking at his hand, opening and closing it trying to strech out the scar tissue so he could use his hand correctly. He heard Fenirir this time, of course, he had made no intention to be hidden.

"Whats happening to me?"

He asked him when he heard the door open.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

``Would you like to narrow that down a hair, or would you like me to possibly list EVERYTHING that could be wrong with you?`` Greyback asked, he didn't seem shocked by the fact that the other heard him coming, because as stated, he had no intentions of being unheard... He would cross the space at a normal pace, long strides, heavy boots thumping on the floor, before a hand came out and grabbed hold of Remus'. Silver poisoning, he was no fool he saw the signs right away. The way the wound feathered, the coloring of the scaring, he knew that it was silver to cause it. ``Do this to yourself.`` He didn't so much ask as he did tell.

Personally he thought it was stupid to harm ones self that way, he saw no need. ``So, you've taken to beating the dog to keep it in control... do yourself a favor and never get a pet.``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm

He never understood just why he even bothered to contact him. He knew he was the self admittant killer of his own father. He heard rumors of greyback running with death eaters. Everything about this was wrong. He knew it.

He was scared.

There was nothing he could do about it. Werewolves were never public about their idenity. Now in the time of war ... they were paniced and hiding far more than ever. There was no one to go to. No unbias books to get information from.

Greyback wasn't his first choice...but he was his only choice.

He didn't even try to move away when the other looked at his hand. He was every bit the beaten dog - man and wolf.

"I could have killed her."

He squeezed his fist closed and opened it again.

Brown eyes slowly looking up to Fenirir.

"What do I need to do?"
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm

``I told you this would happen.`` Greyback said passively, still remaining leaning relaxed against the door frame, his eyes missed nothing, not the look in the other's eyes, not the flexing of his fingers, Greyback was a sharp tack. His head canted slightly. ``She who? Girlfriend?`` He asked.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:23 pm

"No." He said with a slightly sardonic shake of the head. "My best mate's girl. She betrayed me and my friends...and I lost it. I could have killed her....and I don't think any of them realize just how close it was."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am