Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+13
Rebecka Hamilton
Pietr Krensikov
Bellatrix Black
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Narcissa Black
Lily Evans
James Potter
Dmitrious Craft
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Remus J Lupin
Arthur Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
17 posters

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Lily Evans Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Lily graciously allowed Sirius to take her hand leading her out onto the dance floor she smiled up at him as they took position and in mid spin she heard James comment practically echo across the entire great hall. If it weren't for her outstanding ability to control herself in a serious situation she would have burst out in massive laughter. A vivid picture of James strutting around in her heels and dress came to the forefront of her mind and it would be clear to Sirius when she spun in briefly meeting his body that she was biting her lip to keep from laughing though her eyes were lit up- she was clearly enjoying herself. All of their worries seemed to disappear tonight and that made Lily feel now more like herself then ever before.

"Yeah, sorry about that...I'm pretty sure nobody heard us over the music though...look at him..." she gestured towards James dancing with the first year before placing her hand back on his firm shoulder.

"He looks so peaceful tonight...I said some things that had been on my heart...and he seemed to receive them alright. I just ...I hope that he believed me. It took a lot of courage to come here...Sirius I...well I almost didn't come. I was crying in the bathroom for hours." she admitted meekly laughing a little in embarassment and shrugging slightly as they started moving in a faster circle her eyes finally tore from James' figure and met his.

"I know you said you never liked me..." she said at a near whisper. "But you're his best mate...and Remus is one of mine. I'd like to try to get along with you Sirius. I know I did things to give you full rights to hate me for eternity...but I'm trying to make up for it. Can I do anything to prove myself worthy of James?" she offered him a small smile before focusing on their dance as it went into it's finale.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

* Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept  10 - Page 4 Empty Re: * Christmas Ball * Aug 28 - Sept 10

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Narcissa was half pressed into Lucius when her sister made her way over to them tugging along that big russian in her footsteps. She had one hand resting on Lucius' chest not in a forceful manner more like a possessive one- her body posture fully relaxed eyes confident a clear statement of 'this is mine. no touchy.'

She had worked hard to be on his arm tonight and didn't need words to make the statement that would be clear to anyone who was witness to their appearance together at the ball. she was an heiress. the future bride of the head of the Malfoy house. So she had a bit of a right to be on a pedestial.

Those ice blue eyes slid over the Russian's full frame before coming back up to meet his eyes calculating as he took her hand placing that chaste kiss against her skin. she gently slid her hand out of his larger one and remained next to Lucius without batting a single eyelash. Oh she knew of her sister's little crush but Narcissa was coy and easily able to play it off as a simple first introduction.

She flashed him a regal smile nodding her head slightly in appreciation for his behaviour.

"A pleasure I'm sure, Pietr. Your presence hasn't gone unnoticed tonight. I noticed you dancing with my sister. A lovely couple wouldn't you agree Lucius darling?"

those eyes flashed to her sister and that smile widened just a fraction as she reached for her with her free hand though it was clear her place was beside Lucius and she would proudly remain beside him.

"Bella you've brought such a charming man into my presence. That rose is quite the gift...did you see what Lucius brought for me?" she gently ran those long fingers over the snake necklace encrusted with diamonds and blazing against her long neckline. "What do you think? Exquisite, no?"
    Soulus Silverlight
    Soulus Silverlight

Post  Soulus Silverlight Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 am

Soulus moved away from him when her sister asked her too. Anything for Luna. Once they were settled a good distance away something made her glance back at the strange boy her eyebrows knitting together as if not quite understanding what had just happened. Something beneath the surface made her feel as though there was more to him then just that...Normally Soulus would easily let such a dickhead go back to his pathetic life but this one- he was different. That was all. But that was what made her look at him again before her sister's words echoed against her ears.

Those dark eyes turned on her, focused. "Comme vous voulez sœur. Je ne peux pas faire une promesse sur celui-là même ... Je suis désolé. Il ya quelque chose en lui qui me rappelle moi-même. Suis-je si cruel?" She watched her with an almost saddened expression before looking emotionless again and turning her eyes to the crowd surrounding them. she caught sight of the couples dancing and her eyes watched Sirius and Lily moving in a perfect circle. Though- they didn't seem to be romantically involved. She made a small sound near the back of her throat. Interest.

(As you wish sister. I cannot make a promise on that one though... I'm sorry. There's something about him that reminds me of myself. Am I so cruel? )

"Those two...why do they dance together if they are opposites?" she asked curiously in english. Soulus had a way of picking up on the aura's of others and those two certainly did not match.

Roderick D'Oliac
    Roderick D'Oliac

Post  Roderick D'Oliac Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Roderick alone once more turned his eyes back to the dance, It was boring and it was irriating. They didn't play anything hard enough to dance to and the waltz were the ones everyone knew...if the first years knew the song - it didn't keep his interst. He gave the room a final glance in passing before climbing the stiars to leave.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Remus let her lead him off the floor. His eyes casting yet another glance toward Sirius and Lily. He was unsettled by something that he couldn't place. It wasn't until he noticed her hand on his shoulder...that he placed that pang as jelousy.

He took a discreet deep breath and turned to clap the rest of the onlookers as the music ended. James' little first year was in heaven and he couldn't help but laugh for her.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Lucius would grasp Petirs hand as introductions went around. Simple and brisk, but not afronted as though he was replused. Honestly he saw the Russian, who shall be here after referred to as Tank, as an equal.

Or atleast as close to equal as he was ever to admit.

"You look delightful Bellatrix." He would kiss her hand, in all the formatlity of the Elite, but there was a relaxed look to his eyes. The things involving his father had finally calmed down.

"'I must steal a dance at some point, if your host will allow it." He said with an enclineing nod toward Petir. His own arm wrapped around Narcissa, with a hand resting easily on her hip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content