Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Revenage for the Riddle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Revenage for the Riddle

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Revenage for the Riddle Empty Revenage for the Riddle

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

(Severus Nacrass and Lucious, and ALICE, Others please join in, but these are the ones to make this work i think lol)

Severus moved down the lines of tables with a book in his hands. The guiding light resting in the pages in a small narrow vile. His long hair was pulled back in a short ponytail behind his neck as he moved. He was monitoring the tables this evening, but he didn't make a sound for anything going on. He kept his nose shoved in that book. He moved from the Huphenpuph table, to the raven claw, and soon to Sytherlin and Griphfendor. His eyes wondered over the tables checking out the first and second year students. The child was either 11 or 12 year old child.

Severus stopped when the light flickered and he was near Alice and some of the other first years. His eyes seemed to stare at her beofre moving away and to the table. HE set down on the bench and waited for Lucious to join him. He smiled knowing who was the target. That was the beginning. He looked through his book not need to worry about the target getting awya... the child went to school here.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Revenage for the Riddle Empty Re: Revenage for the Riddle

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

setting a the table, she would go through the papers her and another first year that where teamed up in the potions class where going over. She wrinkled her nose completely confused on the papers. "No.. that can't be right.... " The other griffendor tryed to explane to her, but she pushed off the table and shook her head. "I need some air... that is killing my head" She muttered and would smile. "Thank you though. I will keep looking over it"

Well she was making some friends her own age, but not many. she still would rather hang out with the older students. she walked out in to the hall right out side the reat hall and leaned against the wall. She rubbed her temple from teh head aches of potions.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Narcissa was sitting at her usual spot near the middle of the slytherin table. Front and center. She liked being close to the large window that over looked the grounds. The mind liked to keep a close watch on all of the little people below.
    When shape entered looking focused narcissa didn't miss the fact that he seemed particularly interested in the gryffindor girl Alice. She arched a thin eyebrow at him when he took a seat near her and after a moment of consideration scooted just one aeat closer keeping her voice low. Those ice blue eyes focused on him.
    "Careful. Thats my pet youre after." She purred.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

He looked up at Narcus and shook his head. "No... Not anylonger... Do you know where Lucious is? " He asked looking towards her before slpping her the slowly demming Guidling light file. "I can no tell you more." Snape stated before a small smile came to his lips before fading. No, he had nothing against Nacressa as he did her sister.

He would pull the gem back to himself and hid it with in his book. -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Lucius had been across the room talking to the 7th year slytherins who always seemed to be after his attention. He turned causually and returned to the others before sitting beside of snape and Narcissa.

"You were right then?"

He asked catching his eye about the who. He leaned in close his voice barely a whisper no one but severus would hear him.

"Whispers say she is going out for ice cream with Potter and Lupin in hogsmead this weekend. Your best time would be to seperate them and take he then. You'll never get her out of the school."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Narcissa brought up her green and silver goblet when Lucius came striding over to sit beside of them. She subtly checked her reflection to make sure she looked suitable. To an onlooker she appeared to be simply sliding her eyes past the goblet and to the left then back again. Giving the smallest of smiles to herself she took a prolonged drink glancing between Lucius and Severus trying to catch bits of what he was saying but it was useless.

When Lucius wanted to be heard by one he was heard by one and when he wanted to be heard by all he was heard by all. It was that simple. She leaned away from them slightly and gave a little sigh.

Pooey. Where was the fun in not being in on the secret?

She set down her glass and lazily ran her middle finger over the rim where her full mouth had been just moments before. Keeping her eyes downcast she addressed Lucius first.

"You're looking as sly as ever Lucius...what are you up to darling?" she called to him softly before her eyes flashed up at Severus icing over.

"A little bird told me what you did to my sister Severus..." she gave him a dark little smirk. One that her son would one day wear.
    "May I inquire as to what drove you to such insanity to attack not only a pure blood but a witch of the house of black?"
    her voice was low she was still seated with one long leg crossed over the other looking comfortable. Narcissa had managed to start learning well by Lucius but she would mention the attack on her sister. She was family and they were currently still very close sisters

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am