Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
a surprise for james I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

a surprise for james

Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

a surprise for james Empty a surprise for james

Post  Lily Evans Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

The incident that tore lily and James apart from one another had happened near the first of November and she had done all that she could to regain his trust. She kept her distance stayed as far away from snape as possible and tried to focus on helping others instead of being selfish. She spent a lot of time with Alice who was close to the boys and even made a new gryffindor friend shinyu during the seasons first snow.
    Finally lily was starting to feel like herself again. She thought of sending James a letter to ask him to winter ball as she was sure she could bring back the light in his eyes. That's when her good friend miya of ravenclaw house gave her an idea in potions class. Lily was a fabulous potioneer and loved the idea instantly. Nous told her to conjure up a smoke forming potion that worked well off the back of a broom. She informed lily that when she was having a hard time making up with her boyfriend lance she wrote him a message in the sky and when he saw it he finally warmed back up to her and they made up. Lily ended up practicing the spell for a week. She tested it out in the snowy air until she formed the right consistency.
    So here she was. She dressed herself in gryffindor colors before pulling on a jacket and gold cap and headed out to the pitch. Mounting on her broom she had dipped the end in the potion before mounting giving it time to settle so when she finally began to rise into the air the back of the broom looked beautiful as the sparkling red smoke started to swirl off into the brisk morning air. It was freezing once she got up above the pitch the posts were all iced over. She had to narrow her bright green eyes trying to find the best position where he would be able to see it from the castle as well as the rest of. the entire staff and students including snape. She had chosen red the same color as her hair so everyone would know it was lily.
    Gripping the. broom with frozen fingers she began her ascent using her skill to. zoom around scribing "im sorry james I love you" straight into a clear spot in the sky.
    When she finished she turned to hover in the air grinning at her work. oh she would surely catch hell from any girl that fancied james for this but fav
    Facing off voldemort himself would be worth it for james.
    She started to zip around making her way to the ground but her broom started to ice and she began to lose control a@ it glitched less then halfway down. from the castle all would be seen was the bright red end of her broom falling like a comet from the sky.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

a surprise for james Empty Re: a surprise for james

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 am

||| It would have been about the first of novemeber as November started on Aug 18, then Dec starts on Sept first, so it has only been about 3 weeks since this happened. I'm giving you a heads up here and giving you a chance to tweak or hold off on your post for a while to a lot more time. I normally keep OOC off IC, but a friendly heads up - She may want something quieter than to just break his heart and then make such a public request to the ball. Start slow you have 3 years to make this happen. Have her try to rekindle her friendship with his friends. Try just having a civil conversation with James and warm him up to a friendship before begging him to the dance. Just a friendly suggestion. I have no idea how Kody will have Jjames react and I may be completely off target here. My thinking is if you cheated on me, then didn't speak to me for 3 weeks and then suddenly spray painted an invite on the wall of the school I would say no to begin with because nothing has healed. I don't want to be your friend let along involved with you. But something so public is likely to come across slightly...erm, stalker-y. It just my view if you want to post to stand, say so in responce and I'll delete was OOC here. |
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Agreed after thinking of that perspective put it in dead threads what a waste of being creative lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 am